My Husband's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" I cried. "Yes! Yes. . . oh GOD!"

Both of us broke out in ecstatic laughter, for the sheer, transcendent joy of our glorious mutual release, as our orgasms continued to wrack our bodies.

When our climaxes finally ebbed, Dan gently laid on top of me, and we lovingly caressed each other for a long time.

Larry rolled over and joined us in our loving afterglow. It had been his ongoing arousal, after all, that had inspired our glorious threesome in the first place.

*****

It was a while after that weekend before we had Larry over for another threesome. It had just been so incredible, so special, that we were afraid there was no way we could ever recapture that magic. But eventually, we did it again, and our second threesome was just as amazing as the first. We've gotten together several more times; once, Dan was out of town on business, and he suggested that Larry and I have a couple days to ourselves.

It seems to be working out to where we get together once a month or so -- and I get to experience the amazing erotic joy of having two men dedicated to the proposition of giving me pleasure. Life is good!