My Husband's Best Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
A visitor and a mistake makes the start of a curious journey.
850 words
3.93
36k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a little tipsy, and so are the guys. My husband, Mike, has his best friend John over to help with our new patio. Dinner's been both eaten and cleared away, and it's way past my usual bedtime. I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy as I listen to the boys talk about college like it was 50 years ago, not five.

It's comforting, listening to them laugh like school boys over some prank they played on each other. I'm only half listening as Mike asks me something. "Remember, honey?" I just nod, half asleep. "Mmmh", I say, resting my eyes a bit. They keep talking, and eventually I catch myself nodding off. With a jerk I sit up on the couch. "I'm off to bed, honey," I say softly and kiss Mike on the cheek. "I made up the guest bedroom for you, John."

He thanks me and they return to their conversation as I drift up the stairs, still half asleep. I get ready for bed and undress. I'm too sleepy and too drunk to put on a night gown, so I just tumble into the bed, losing myself in the soft sheets.

I wake up in the middle of the night to a quiet house. Mike is snoring loudly next to me, his arm draped over my chest. I gently remove it, slipping out of the bed to use the bathroom. I'm starting to gey hungover, and my mind is sluggish. My thoughts move slower than molasses, and I have the strangest feeling that I've forgotten something...

It all comes together in my head when I open up the door to the bathroom, standing naked in front of John. Who, to my suprise and horror, is standing by the sink, stroking his cock. I freeze, nailed to the floor by pure shock. My eyes can't seem to tear away from the long, hard cock John is stroking, not even when he opens his eyes and notice me, scrambling for a towel to cover himself up.

We stand there in silence for a moment, staring at each other. That is, staring at each other bodies. Then, our eyes meet, and I can see something in his gaze that I've seen before, but always pretended not to notice. Lust.

Something stirs in me. We have been standing like this for half a minute, at least, both of us stunned into silence. I should say something, I should apologize and close the door. I should go back to my husband. I should feel ashamed.

I should not feel aroused.

I do nothing as John slowly removes the towel from his still-erect cock. I just look at it. It's big, much bigger than Mike's, and adorned with a neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair. It's also uncut, I find myself musing as he slowly pulls back his foreskin, showing me the pink-purple head. He starts to stroke it again, more slowly this time. I just look, frozen in place by lust rather than shock.

We stand there, looking at each other, and I see him start to stroke faster. I am wet. So wet that I feel a single driblet of my own juices leave my labia, slowly travelling down my inner thigh. I catch it with a finger, and slowly push it back towards my wet cunt. I shudder as my fingers gently stroke my swelling lips, teasing myself, and a slow, tingling sensation travels from my clit up through my body.

We're quiet. Only heavy breathing can be heard, and the slightest moan as I find my clit with my fingers, gently teasing it. John's cock is inviting, so inviting, and I want nothing more than to feel it inside me, but I resist. This is... well, it's not okay, but I tell myself it is.

As long as I don't touch him.

John's pace is getting faster, and I can see a glistening drop of precum as he strokes his thick, throbbing cock for me. I feel my own orgasm building up inside, ever closer, and I tense up in anticipation. John takes a step forward, and I do too. His cock is just inches away from my stomach, and I look down at it hungrily as I start to rub myself faster, feeling the tension build and then-

He erupts, showering my soft belly and my hand with warm, sticky cum. I have to catch myself against the doorframe as his climax triggers mine, and my legs start shaking as I'm filled with intoxicating pleasure. We stand quiet for a second before he gently pushes me aside, his touch electric, and goes to bed. It takes me a few more moments before I can gather myself, washing his cum off in the sink.

Mike's still snoring when I return to bed, but he wakes up as I crawl inside.

"Hey baby, are you all right?" He says sleepily. "I'm just fine. Go back to sleep, honey," I say, kissing him on the cheek.

Then I fall blissfully back into sleep myself, dreaming of what tomorrow might bring.