All Comments on 'My Husband's Best Friend Ch. 01'

by The_Dream_Diary

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. Just another slut. Nothing special. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

tomorrow brings a 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Present tense sucks! Are you typing while you're doing it?

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttalmost 2 years ago

Spontaneous > planned hotwife adventures!! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meet the next loser to be tossed onto the pile of writers to ignore. As if this lame tale hasn't been spun a thousand times before. I have to question your intelligence thinking something as piss poor as this was the way to introduce yourself. One star is one too many. Sadly there are no negative ratings.

BellaBronteBellaBrontealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. We’ll written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rational Rhyme and Reason are important when dealing with skank stories. This will obviously end up as a cuckold story by a skank wife fucking the "best" friend. Why are the "best" friends always such arseholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. Very real too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy, keep writing *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Something similar happened to me. My husband had been out in the garage with his friend, Dan working on his ‘69 Camaro. I was painting our home office and spilled paint on me. I ran to the bathroom, stripping off my paint covered clothes. I heard my husband in the shower. Dan must have left. I thought I would just hop in with him and wash the paint off me. I pulled the curtain back as I was stepping in Dan turned around and jumped. Shit! I had paint running down my arms and even in my hair. I apologized and just kind of bumped him out of the way and got under the spray to begin washing off the paint. I tried to be good, honest, but I soon felt Dans hard dick pressing into my thigh. As I soaped up I grabbed it and jerked him off. It was easier washing his cum off me than the paint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. I do wish it was told as recount of an adventure as opposed to present tense though. But that’s a minor thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing like all of these so called best friends in these stories. Enemies would make the better patio helpers it seems.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Why was John standing in the bathroom in the middle of the night having a wank? He had his own bedroom.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

They just entered a marital minefield, looking but not touching, but her marriage is now on shaky ground. It won't take much to blow it up, but I appreciate the writer's restraint in not doing it, YET. I think the writer shows capability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written start. Do you have more planned? Husband wants a wife filled at both ends? Sharing or cheating? BTB or ....?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMAO

Literally trying a new name, and handing us the same worn out, badly written horse shit that makes odoreater smack his wanker while drolling over the thought of big cock.

And that is NOT a compliment closet clown.

But hey you got the pother cum eating dweebs all hot and bothered thinking of that cock of his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A delightfully written story that I enjoyed to the point of awarding it 5*'s

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

bro before hoes........not in this case

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Present tense is unpleasant to read.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

It was effective because you missed all the usual clichés. I still have to wonder if there's still one loyal best friend in the galley of fictional friends. Good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic and extremely well written. Ignore the haters. I’m sort of pleased that they do they have this warped need to express themselves; keeps them off the streets.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

"dreaming of what tomorrow might bring"...Divorce and a long friendship destroyed maybe? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many stories sound like stories. I wish more authors were able to generate stories that are plausible in real life. This circumstance is plausible but as is often the case the storyline is rushed. A little more time with character development would help. There was a hint to the idea that was some chemistry between her and the houseguest but it would have been better to understand the people involved and have a gradual buildup of sexual tension. In real life about 50 percent of married women have had sex with someone other than their husband at least once during their marriage. So there are many real life circumstances that lead up to the inevitable sex. I have had sex with guys other than my husband and it has never happened without a build up. So with a little tweaking it could have been better but overall I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I remember huge parties at massive houses with hundreds of people. Plenty of girlfriends and a good amount of young married wives getting drunk and disappearing for a strange dick . One girl fucked two of my friends in a bathroom with her head in toilet bowl and both shot there loads in her hair with hubby drunk down stairs

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

If it wasn’t for husband’s best friends and whore wife’s, there wouldn’t be many cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't take the negative comments to heart. LPN and some of the AnonFriends have it right. This is a well done first effort. However you take it forward, it promises to be nothing short of interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Current rating by Literotica users is 3.92 of 5 or 7.84. This probaby gives a wrong picture because many users siply rate the story a 1.

In my book this story gets a 5- (4.75 = 95%, which is an A or A+).

Mike's wife is a KEEPER.

However

44

35.7k

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous