My Husband's Black Suggestion

Story Info
How a couple's marriage developed into a cuckold marriage.
2.3k words
4.2
35.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers

At the age of 29 after seven years of marriage, my husband and I felt it was time to add some spice to our lives. My husband, Larry, admitted that he very aroused by interracial sex and so we began to fantasize about it when we had sex.

Then one day Larry suggested that I should consider fucking black men. The idea wasn't a turn-off to me, but I didn't know how to go about finding one, since I wasn't into the bar scene and didn't know any. Some of the black men where I work as a secretary were constantly hitting on me, but I'd always turned them down. I was flattered by their attention, but up until now I hadn't been looking for a black boyfriend, or any boyfriend for that matter.

Some friends from work threw a Halloween Party, and Larry and I were invited. Larry hardly knew anyone there, but we went for the fun of it. He dressed as a sheikh and I went as a harem girl, dressed in see-through pants and a tiny bikini. I have a very good figure and wanted to show myself off. I wear a 38D bra and have a small waist which accentuates my big boobs and what Larry calls my gorgeous ass and legs. Yes, I think I'm a knockout so why not admit it.

The party was a lot of fun, and as the night wore on we danced away. The black guys from work were there and they loved my costume. When I danced with them, each wanted a quick feel which they got, and it only made me horny. I told Larry about it and he encouraged me to flirt with them. By this time he desperately wanted me involved in anything that was interracial so everything seemed perfect.

Later in the evening I found myself sitting on a sofa with Todd, one of the black men from work. He had come as a Calypso dancer, wearing thin cotton pants with a drawstring and a cotton shirt. We laughed and talked, but all I could think about was Larry's (and my) fantasy. Todd put his arm around my shoulders at one point and drew me closer. I could feel his muscles as his masculinity enticed me. His musky manly scent was intoxicating me. I love the warmth of his body and we became closer and closer together. He was whispering in my ear how my breasts were calling his name, and this was so funny that I laughed, and laughing I noticed one of my female coworkers looking at me with an admiring smile.

I can't say why I turned to look at him, but we momentarily gazed into each other eyes and then he kissed me. His lips enveloped mine, his tongue slipped into my waiting mouth, and he explored my waiting warmth driving my desire deep into my hips. I could feel his hand on my breast testing the temperature of my sexual desire. I moved his hand so that he could feel my nipple that was quickly growing hard and beginning to throb with passion. Nervously I put my hand on his crotch and felt an enormous cock swelling there. We kept kissing and I was getting even hornier, thinking of that black log under my hand. Slowly, Todd maneuvered me over until I was on his lap, my legs straddling him and his cock pressing against my pussy. He began gyrating under me and I felt that cock growing harder.

"Let's get away somewhere where we can be alone," he whispered into my ear. I wanted to do that but I wanted Larry to know about it. I reluctantly pulled myself from Todd's lap and went to Larry who had been watching. As a matter of fact, most of the people there had been watching! I told Larry what Todd wanted. He nodded his approval and I went back to tell Todd the good news. He stood up, took my hand and led me up the stairs to the bedrooms.

As soon as we arrived we embraced and kissed and I whispered, "Fuck me," in his ear, opening his pants and pulling out his cock. It was everything I had hoped it would be--big, thick, long and charcoal black. I held it in my hand, mesmerized by the size, thickness, and the weight of it in my hands. Dropping to my knees I inspected my prize. I lavished in the scent as I rubbed my nose from the tip to where it grew from the wild black bush of hair, and then back to the tip. I licked the head and kissed it while looking up into his eyes. I licked and sucked the head as he rubbed his precum all over my face. I stood and I pushed Todd down on the bed. He reached out and pulled off my harem pants and bikini and as I held his rock hard cock straight up sank down on his black destroyer of tight white married pussy. When it entered me I couldn't believe how good it felt. I watched as it disappeared inch by inch deep into my most intimate dominions of womanhood until I could feel all my weight pressing him against my cervix.

My pussy opened up like it had never been opened before. I almost took all of him inside of me, but I was just impaled on top of him with only about an inch to go before he would have been completely inside of me. Todd unfastened my bra and took both of my breasts in his hands and started to move my whole body up and down. I just leaned my head back and rolled my hips feeling him filling me with his cock pressing harder and deeper inside my feminine folds.

When I looked down all I could see was my hairy cunt and his black belly. We fucked and fucked. With a groan Todd closed his eyes and thrust up at me. We did this for several minutes until he changed position, rolling me off onto my back and spreading my legs. Todd rubbed his cock up and down my open pussy and then slid it in. I felt wonderful, filled with black cock.

He fucked me hard, holding my white legs apart and pounding into me deeper and harder than anyone ever had before, or even harder than I could think possible. I couldn't get enough. I wrapped my legs around him and my hands dug at his black ass. I came hard, my whole body quivering with excitement and release. This was the first time that I had ever really cum and what I had been missing all my married life. He was taking me and there was nothing I could do to stop him, and I didn't want to stop his black attack.

His cock was like a lighting pleasure bolt. Every time he plowed deep into me flashing pleasure waves filled my head, it was like I could see the immense feelings of delectable bliss. I had no idea of time as these waves coursed through my being. I was like a rag doll and he was holding onto my hips and ramming his cock into me as hard as he could and I finally realized that he was talking to me. "You ain't never been fucked like this, huh? You like being fucked like a slut?" I tried to say something but I believe it was all coming out as gibberish. He was still ramming his cock into me in long hard strokes that seemed to be faster and faster. "Just another white hoe getting blacked for her first time. Shit you know from now on you going to be blacked owned. You are a BCS, Black Cock Slut. You going to get that ace of spades tattoo on your butt so everyone will know what you are", he stated. He was right, from that point in time on, I was a black man's toy.

I felt him tensing up to cum. He rammed his cock deep inside me and began shooting his warm sperm into my cunt. It just kept spurting and spurting. As he was spurting his superior black cum deep inside of me I was kissing his neck and shoulder, tasting his sweat, luxuriating in his black scent, and cooing thank you over and over again.

When he finally finished he dismounted standing over me with his long massive cock hanging down to his mid thigh. He reached out with his hands helping me to sit up and steadying me so I wouldn't fall over. As I sat there I felt his semen running from my open pussy and dripping down my legs. I reached down with my hand and I felt for the first time my pussy gaping wide open. I had never felt that before. I just know that I loved the sex and the very idea of fucking a black man.

I knew I wouldn't be able to walk and I sat there naked on the foot of the bed while he got dressed and then told me that I needed more practice to be a real black mans bitch before he left. My head was still spinning when the door opened up and Larry walked in and sat with me and held me until I was able to stand and get dressed. Larry told me that Todd had told him that he needed to come and get me as I couldn't walk. It was very hard for me to walk and as I finally made it down the stairs leaning on Larry and with him holding me up I heard him say, "She's just had a little too much." I also heard the remarks, "Yeah too much of that black brandy!"

In the following weeks I went out with several of the black men at work and always ended up fucking them. By late November my period was very very late, and a HPT told me what I pretty much figured out for myself, that I was pregnant. I also figured out that I had been knocked up at that Halloween party. It was definitely Todd's black baby in my white belly.

The evening of the day I found out, I lay in bed with Larry, jerking him off slowly as we talked about my interracial sex. I finally got the courage and said, "I'm going to have a baby." Larry looked at me. "I'm pregnant," I said again. "And the baby is definitely black."

Larry stared at me, his cock growing hard as an aluminum baseball bat. I told him again about what I had learned. With a deep groan, my husband shot a huge load that flew several inches into the air before covering my hand.

Larry insisted I have the baby. I agreed. But he also insisted I continue to date and fuck black men. I more than enjoyed the black cock I was getting -- by then I felt like I was "addicted."

My belly became big and swollen and my already big tits grew even bigger. I got my first tattoo ever, well actually I got 3 of them. I got an ace of spades on my left ankle, I got another one on my left butt cheek, and I got one just above where my bikini came up to on my abdomen. I didn't want Larry to have intercourse with me anymore, as I felt he would be defiling a black owned property. He began calling me his "whore wife," and was ecstatic to have his very own "black man's whore." I also put him in chastity and he had to beg me for sex which consisted of me jacking him off and making him swallow his own cum.

His whore wife had her black baby last July. Naturally, many people we knew were taken aback. Some stopped seeing us completely.

I had wondered what my sexual desires would be after having a black man's baby. I wondered the same about Larry. I can honestly tell you that nothing has changed. I still date and fuck black studs, and I have a steady black boyfriend now. His name is Garry and he is hung massively. That's how I chose him. He fucks wonderfully well and we get it on several times a week. Interestingly enough, he wants me to have his baby now.

Garry considers me his property and has told Larry that he can't touch my pussy, fuck his property, or even look at me when I'm naked. On those nights when Garry comes over to fuck me he makes Larry kneel naked by the side of the bed and suck his cock until he is hard before he fucks me. I really enjoy watching my husband suck my lovers BBC before he fucks me. As he fucks me I can't help myself from telling him how much I love having a real man fuck me, how my pussy was made for black cock, thanking him for fucking me, and how much I love his black cock. Garry sometimes spends the night and on those times Larry has to sleep on a small cot at the foot of my bed. It is even more of a turn on now knowing that Larry can hear us fucking but can't see us.

My husband is excited beyond belief. He considers my cunt a natural reserve for "black men's cum." He loves for me to tell him how much I prefer sex with black men while he has to lick and suck Garry's cock clean after he has fucked me, and I love the feeling as Garry's cum drains out of my pussy while I'm squatting over his mouth filling it with my lovers cum. He always wanted a whore wife and now he feels totally fulfilled. I have willingly and enthusiastically agreed to be a whore for black men. For me there is simply no other alternative.

Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers