All Comments on 'My Husband's Black Suggestion'

by Leloine

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cant see shutting down husband. If he wants to share then fine. But to not have sex ever again? No. He would have to get his own girlfriend so why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're 29 and need to add spice to your life? What the fuck is wrong with you?

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Because children should be a product of sexual kink. Y'all are insane in here. I can see it now...

Adding spice to one's life means getting pregnant and having a child because it makes the husband hot? Da fuck? Setting aside the extreme racism going on in that story (and i am not talking about white folk) Do you all not realize just how completely twisted this is?

God I hope no one has actually brought a child into this world under those circumstances. There are already enough fucked up adults in this world due to dysfunctional and awful parents. Y'all are freaks.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

LOVED this story. I was hard the whole time I read it. More chapters perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess there is an audience for this stuff but the gay sex ruins it for me personally. Do you really think a big black stud who's getting white pussy needs or desires any kind of gay gratification? The next issue from a pure story perspective is the rapid transition to whore which always comes off as being ludicrous. It simply has to develop in a more staged manner with the inclusion of a husband's flip-flopping to add drama.

motherlover76motherlover76over 1 year ago

Hot story. It's supposed to be a queen of spades tattoo though not Ace of spades.

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

This is a very hot story, and I noticed it's rated less than 4. That's bs. People are nitpicking it. MORE, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol..at the age of 29 and after 7yr of marriage they are fucking bored of each other. What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her ass on fire while she is sleeping

BD02915BD02915over 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. My wife’s boyfriend before me was black and it turned me on when they were dating knowing he was pounding her little pussy. After we were married I know she kept seeing him and others. She told me once she wanted 4 different babies, 1 white, 1 black, 1 brown and 1 yellow. We only had one white girl, but I know she always regrets not having a black baby.

She has a girlfriend and at least one boyfriend and for the last 5 years only lays with me so I can masturbate for her.

When she’s out with one of her lovers I enjoy doing it alone while reading your story. Thanks for hours of fun.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Very hot story. I too love sucking black cock and I would love for my wife to get fucked by all the men at her work. The only difference from your story is that I want to watch her get fucked, not just help her afterwards. I want to watch the BBC slide inside her. I want to fluff that BBC to get it ready to fuck her. And I want to eat the BBC's cum from my wife's cunt after he fucks her deep and hard.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's fantastic.

Upallnite00Upallnite009 months ago

I want your life..shit this girl has it all!! Great story..I need to train my hubby like that😊

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, I would love to see more of this. Make it a series. Maybe from view of husband's. Her making his suck and swallowing her lovers cum.

One of my wife's black lover's after he cums he's ready to go again in matter of minutes. Afterwards he can fuck her for well over and hour non stop.

She loves to Humiliate me in front of her lovers. And love's seeing me getting belt whipping from them.

Once she made me suck her lover that can get ready to go again in minutes. Told me I had less than 15 minutes make him cum. Took me 20 minutes. She laughed at me while he whipped my ass for not making him cum in the time she told me. Of course it always takes him 20 minutes plus by blow job.

I love this life, only thing I'd change is getting started years before, when she could still have kids

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 1 month ago

I thought it could have been better. You kind of fell into that gangster thing and she cut her husband, the one that encouraged her off. Maybe if you compose another one you might dispose of the gangster talk, I mean a white wife willing to let a black guy fuck her I feel is a real reward or prize. And let her husband have her back with love, encouragement as well as enjoy her new found sex drive, even if she gets knocked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeloine@Leloine
Please, if you didn't like my work or if you did, I'd love to hear from you. Your opinions can only make my art better, and remember if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing this. You ever notice how all of the bad comments come from that Anonymous person? I'd hate to be them...