All Comments on 'My Husband's Boss'

by liliana85

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just more of the same old ridiculous crap!

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 3 years ago

Editor...

...please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful writing

I felt like English is not your first language. In your first paragraph you made enough mistakes, with who was doing what to who, to sink a ship. Things went downhill from there. The supposition that any husband would be happy with his wife fucking another man to keep her sexually satisfied is ludicrous. She demonstrates her total lack of love or respect for her husband. Seeing that fact, he needs to file for a divorce, sue his Boss and the Company and retire to somewhere else leaving his wife with her clothes, her car and her maiden name. Find an editor or do a much better job proof reading. This was awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I couldnt get past the first paragraph

It is a jumbled mess

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Wrong site

Anything this unintentionally funny should have been placed in humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
But who is Andres?

You really need an editor to straighten out your writing.

Others will blast your morals, but not me. Seems like an arrangement that benefits all parties.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
story

well who every wrote this should learn english first then dont write again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Andres? Gabriel? Who is it?

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Hot

that was really erotic. loved it.

-26thNC approved

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Unforgivably bad writing, including introducing a completely extraneous Andreas into the lovemaking with Gabriel. But still, the underlying theme of a boss who has free and frequent access to his willing wife, it kind of sexy. Read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rib Splitting

This was one of the funniest parodies of the cuck genre that I have read. You really managed to pack in the howlers: "I had a relationship with another man with whom

I didn't get marry (sic). However , I had not been able to forget her (sic) good sexual equipment! Later, her (him?it?) husband encouraged "me to try hooking him up (to a ventilator?). Of Gabriel's cock, "I began to suck it with relish"(why not try ketchup next time, or tabasco sauce if you really want to spice things up).Later the husband after jacking off manages "to fill himself with cum everywhere" (which suggests he can't be that short!). And we also have the completely meaningless phrase "raises the morbid and lust to stark levels". Haven't laughed that much in ages. If only all cuck drivel was so funny. Looking forward in your next outing to Gabriel/Andres tripping himself up on his 50cm cock!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

Wow! 0 tomatoes!

That was abysmal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just a guess

English is NOT YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE is it? That or you never got past the 3rd grade.

As for 26thNCuck, who give a shit if you approve?? Asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh boy 26thNcuck

Before reading this I wanted to find out what the commenters are saying.

I saw 26thNcuck approved.

Nope not gonna read this. Don't want to waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks 26thNCuck for warning me this is a shit story and not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the warning 26thNCuck that this is a shit show and not worth reading. I gave my usual 1* to Cuck approved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a perfect situation for a cuck. Beautiful wife, handsome boss with a big cock and him taking control of your wifes pussy. I can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Above and beyond.

I'm was sure you had to put forth such a massive effort to have so many blatant errors in the first paragraph along that you couldn't possibly have any in the rest of the story..... Alas that wasn't the case. One of the poorest examples of writing I've ever experienced !

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
No thanks

There are few things more vile than having an affair with your spouse's boss. If the goal was to write a story about a vile wife, you succeeded. If this was intended to be a turn on, then no. Also, the husband seems to change gender in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If it's Cuck approved, it's garbage.

Just went to the end and gave it a well deserved ONE STAR rating.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I don't know where you're from, but in my state this boss would be faced with a lawsuit so quickly that he yells for help! He would make me a wealthy man! And the whore my wife calls herself would be on the street and divorced so quickly that she wouldn't have time to think! Who wants to be married to an idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Long before we met, I had a relationship with another man with whom I didn't get marry. However, I had not been able to forget her good sexual equipment.

Not a good start when the writer switched genders in the first paragraph.

<P>

And then there's bullshit such as this.

<P>

- "Of course," - was my answer - "Especially when they are big like yours."

<P>

Do you ever see dialogue delimited by a -?

<P>

No.

<P>

Why?

<P>

Because it's fucking stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Time to dump the cunt not worth keeping just another who're wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2 Stars and an F for writing

I can't even count the typos. Your writing is really bad. Please use an editor next time.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

What an unloving worthless cunt hes married to. Nice try at disguising it as a wife who truly loves and cares for her husband, because if she did we wouldnt be reading this sh*tfest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So big time cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good First Effort

Please get an editor and make sure they are a native English speaker. The mistakes are simply too numerous to point out. However, that said, the story has potential. And this Loving Wives forum is the correct place for a cuckold-cuckoldress story like yours.

My wife appreciated your discussion of cock sizes. First, the sexologist’s statement that “Size doesn’t matter; it’s what you do with it that counts” is false. Just like you said. Second, she always prefers a nice, thick, 25-centimeter cock, instead of my thin, 10-centimeter penis.

Third, her tight pussy can easily take a big cock without any pain. (She is only 147 centimeters tall and weighs only 38 kilos, but she immediately starts coming on a big cock, the minute he sticks it in her!)

Finally, she agrees that sucking a big cock is much better than a small one. She gets down on her knees and practically worships, those huge cocks. And she loves for big cocks to shoot their semen all over her face.

Finally, my wife has fucked a couple of my bosses over the years. It is so, so nasty; and that is part of what makes it so exciting!

The bosses have been powerful, confident men with big cocks. They give the sexual satisfaction that I cannot. In fact, she wants my current boss to make her pregnant! I’m sure he will be happy to oblige!

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 3 years ago

Why was the groom given the key to the room after the wife gives her husband’s boss the blow job at the beginning. Too early in the morning to read a jumbled mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I get it being a hot fantasy story but in real life why would any man be ok with his wife fucking other guys, especially not guys he knows and sees every day who has authority over him

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I do find it so amusingly cute when a guy tries to wrote as a female character.

Its even more amusing when you realize they dont care for pussy, they just wish they had one between their legs. Which explains why so many "cucks" are either fully or half in that closet of denial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too funny how you try to fool the reader. This is just another narcissistic slut and pathetic cuck tale. Wife character only cares about her lust and satisfaction. Your husband character is just another idiotic loser. He gets nothing from the relationship and in real life he would be a laughing stock as everybody would know his boss is screwing his slut wife. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The quality of writing and the standard of English are both very poor which is a pity because the concept is a highly erotic and arousing one. The kicker for me, though was the presence of my greatest pet hate; the name changing from Gabriel to Andres then back to Gabriel. There is no excuse for this insulting, slapdash approach on the part of the author. The rest of the too many to mention faults in this work have been adequately covered by other commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One fault I meant to mention in my previous comment but omitted was that the one big giveaway for a male author pretending to be a female author is when he starts running his mouth off about penis size, a subject which matters a great deal more to men than it does to women. To the cuckold commenter who backed up this nonsense by telling us the things his wife says: has it ever occurred to you that the reason she tells you that she only likes big cocks is because she knows it gets you revved up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story.

It was meant to be a jack-off fantasy, i.e. stroke material.

This is a one-pager. It is hard to develop characters on less than a page.

I agree with the second last comment that the concept is a highly erotic and arousing.

I gave this story a 4+ [4.4 = 88% (☆☆☆☆+)].

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I found out that my wife Amanda and my boss Roy had an affair I started working on a plan to hurt both. I had a cousin Ben who had a friend James that did the same kind of construction as my boss. When I or another salesman had to put a bid on a job I would inform my cousin friend any information I could. I found out later that Roy had caused problems with James marriage. I had all the proof I needed to divorce Amanda when Roy had a meeting saying that he was going to let some of us go.I was actually ready to volunteer to be layed off but thought it would be best not to. He named 5 of us. I'm sure that Amanda knew before I did. But she didn't know I was having her served that evening. When I got home and gave her the news she was so sympathetic I could have shit. What an actress. I pushed her back and said why the big show when you have been screwing Roy. You probably knew this before me. She gave me a look. The door bell rang. You should get that it's probably for you. She answered the door. Amanda J. Thompson? Yes. You have been served. Amanda turned to me crying. I said at least the children are grown. We split up everything pretty equally. I didn't asked but was told that Amanda had been going to a counselor and hadn't seen Roy after the day that I got layed off and she was served. While I was eating alone about 10 months later. I heard that voice. Hey handsome mind if I join you? I said sure Amanda have a seat. She sat down and we started talking like old friends. I actually asked how she had been? She said awful I messed up the best thing that I ever had and cheating on a wonderful man and he divorced me and I miss him terribly. Really I had a wife that cheated and divorced her and I still love her and missed her. We were remarried with a prenuptial agreement. That was 11 years ago.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

That was a literary STD with the side effects of seriously bad headaches.

Yes it was THAT badly written. I'll give ya credit, the closet crowd probably did lots of chin licking while reading it, or trying to anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not want to be rude. But the thing is there are no STDs in the fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story, gave you

a 5.0 (100%: ☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story very much.

I will read it again.

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good, 4.0 = 80%, ☆☆☆☆.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very very good: 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

absolutely nothing wrong with a loving wife in a good marriage enjoying a big cock and a great fuck. makes for a happier wife and satisfied

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

One of the few acquaintances was Gabriel, my husband's boss. It was practically impossible not to notice how he was devouring me with his eyes. We danced a couple of times and his hands wouldn't stop for an instant. It was obvious that he wanted me. He began to whisper words in my ear,..

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

VERY EROTIC!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This ménage à trois can not be perfect because Gabriel wants to be the alpha, which relegates the husband to the Beta position. The fact it is not perfect does not mean it can not work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold if you have a strong loving marriage

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Asshole, selfish bitch and total fuckin loser, if there are people like this in the real world, then the human race had no hope.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a sucker for boss-fucks-wife stories. Nèedless to say I LOVE this story VERY MUCH, gave it a 5- (4.6 = 92%).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Erotic and true to life.

To each their own.

Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This could have happend to me because my wife has a fetish for Alpha men. She would never say No to an Alpha man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCELLENT. 5*****!

I'll read it again next week.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5- (❤❤❤❤❤-)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"It takes all kinds to make the world."

Apparently this couple has found a modus vivendi.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is true to life.

The heroine in the story has a big dick fetish; she also has a supportive loving husband.

The storyline was intelligently conceived and reasonably well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I really love it.

Quote.

Anonymous - 7 months ago

Nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold if you have a strong loving marriage.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

IMY HUSBAND'S BOSS by liliana85 is a very good wife sex story: 4.4 (88%, ♡♡♡♡+!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous