My Husband's Fantasies Ch. 09

Story Info
I get help when my husband attends a fake medical exam.
3.9k words
4.69
10.5k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first foray into medical role-play had been done almost 'on the cheap' as it was at home and just with a few accessories I'd bought on Ebay and Wish. For our 'follow-up' appointment I decided to push the boat out and the first thing I did was a bit of research into hiring a small office for a few hours. In our area, serviced office space is surprisingly reasonably priced and once I'd selected a suitable location and done a site visit I reserved a 2-hour slot and then immediately sent the appointment to PJ to make sure that he made himself available.

Over coffee with Sherry and her mum the same afternoon I'd been giggling randomly and she looked intrigued. It wasn't long before, Sheila nipped to the toilet and I just had to quickly share the details of being a doctor diagnosing my husband's sexual problems. I probably shared more detail than I should have about how much fun it had been and my plans to have him attend a follow-up appointment as Sherry perked up incredibly and demanded to be involved. I think it was a mix of being a frustrated nurse, my part-time 'call girl' and best friend that meant she wanted in.

As Sheila was coming back, I hurriedly agreed to involve Sherry in some way so we could move the conversation on and we agreed to have a 'planning meeting' soon. Sheila returned with a, "You two are like naughty schoolgirls when you get together, what are you giggling about now?"

I couldn't believe it when Sherry replied with, "Oh, it's just the details of Sandy's and PJ's sex life that we were discussing" and the more I looked embarrassed the more Sherry decided to share with her mum. I just kept trying to shut her down and she took this as a challenge to drop more and more details for her consumption. Sheila initially looked slightly shocked but then started smiling and was lapping it all up.

She just kept saying things like, "you're joking", "no way" and "go on" and Sherry was like a newsreader firing bulletin after bulletin about what I'd been up to and how she'd been involved. It was incredible. It seemed never-ending and it was probably the most embarrassed I'd been for a long time. As children we'd been in and out of each other's houses and I knew her mum really well. I couldn't get over how much was being shared with her. I didn't realise she could talk about these things with her own mother.

Eventually she knew pretty much everything and all I could do was correct minor details and treat the subject as matter-of-factly as I could.

Finally we were on to details of the follow-up appointment and Sheila volunteered to be a member of the medical team involved at the appointment. In any event, it fell on her 63rd birthday and she thought it might make a nice treat for her. I found myself agreeing to this and was taking her dress size next to order a nurse's uniform for her. I remember her saying, "I've got some flat black shoes, so don't worry about that luvvy" and me saying something like, "This is just between us though" which is probably something I should have started saying a long time ago.

A few days later at the planning meeting we decided that Sherry would be a bumbling student nurse and prone to basic mistakes throughout the appointment. There would be the door held open at inopportune moments, too much lube squirted on PJ's cock, bursting the seams on her uniform, snapping the elastic on her knickers and, of course, getting her tits covered in spunk. We tried to keep it short of a 'Carry On' film script and ditched the saucy name badges and constant double entendre.

I also decided that the appointment should be tightly scripted if Sherry and her mum we're going to be involved as I wanted to keep some control over proceedings and not just have things fall apart into an embarrassing mess. The phrase I stressed throughout was, "Stay in character regardless of what happens."

Sheila was going to be in reception for the large part but I knew we wouldn't be able to keep her out of the consultation so we wrote in her getting briefly involved at several stages.

None of us had any medical experience so I had to do some research to make sure that our terminology and actions were realistic and believable. Not that PJ was going to call us out on anything but I wanted to maintain the appearance of a real procedure as much as possible and I thought this would help with us staying in character and keeping control of the power in the situation.

Script written and agreed with Sherry? Tick ('Check' if you're not in the uk)

Nurses outfits bought and delivered? Tick

Examination table borrowed? Tick -- I didn't ask Sherry for details of where it was from but just made sure it was 'wipe downable'.

'Accessories' sourced? Tick

As I allocated Sheila the receptionist role I asked her to play it as a 'hard of hearing' Health Care Assistant. The idea being I had a number of personal and embarrassing questions I wanted asking in in the public reception area and I wanted PJ to have to give clear, loud answers.

Thankfully, I wasn't forced into adding more players to the team so we were all set. We agreed rehearsals were unnecessary.

On the day of the appointment, Sherry fell ill and it was too late to change everything as the office was paid for. She was upset that she'd be missing out but, in my head I worked out a much simpler scenario that I could do on my own again.

It was something of a surprise then when Sheila turned up raring to go. She'd got her hair up in a bun, wore glasses I'd not seen before and a smart suit. As a retired sixty three year old, she looked really professional and I smiled as I met her. "What?" she said. I reassured her that she looked great and that because of Sherry's absence, her part had changed.

I quickly ran through what I needed her to do and handed her a few forms and one of the nurses outfits I'd bought for her to try on. Thankfully, it was a good tight fit. In fact, Sheila went the extra mile and left a few buttons undone on the top and hitched the skirt up beyond where I would have asked. PJ was going to have a great time!

PJ was predictably early so we had him sit in reception. He was clearly equally on edge and excited as was Sheila, I had to practically hold her back. She was planning to get her hands on my husband's cock and nothing was going to get in her way.

Finally, I 'released' Sheila into reception and she started her task of booking in our patient. PJ had only met her in passing once previously and in this setting didn't seem to recognise her at all.

She started with a few simple questions to check his personal details but quickly got into the script "Who have you come to see today?" was followed by, "What are your symptoms?" and, true to character, she had him repeat his answers until he was almost shouting, "I'm having trouble with orgasms" Sheila continued with, "How often do you masturbate?", "Are all your fantasies heterosexual ones?" and "Put these pictures in order of preference" she then showed him some quite hard core photos of older women getting fucked in different positions and sucking off huge cocks.

In some of the pictures I'd quite expertly superimposed Sheila's face onto porn. She was naked in all of them. She was either tied up with her legs wide apart, riding a huge cock, wanking off two men at the same time or openly masturbating. In a few, her tits were covered in spunk and she was always smiling and looking at the camera.

Whenever PJ chose her photograph she'd say something like, "Oh you like that one do you?" or "That is a good one, I liked that one too". She was having a lovely time and had managed to manoeuvre herself so that PJ was looking over her shoulder. She later told me that she'd also easily managed a few 'accidental' grazes of PJ's erect cock as they were so close.

I heard her finish with, "Well, I can see you're ready for your appointment. Let me go and check with the Doctor." Sheila then trotted in to see me and said, "I know he's your husband and you don't want me to fuck him but I really want to get my hands on that cock. As its my birthday, I need a bit of a last minute script re-write"

I agreed that Sheila could have a more hands-on role but she would need to follow my lead. "Oh, and Happy Birthday Sheila, show him in".

PJ was looking through the pictures he'd been given when he was called in and put them on my desk. On the top was a great one of Sheila tied up and blindfolded, tits covered in spunk.

"Is this your favourite then?"

"Well, to be honest, it was really difficult to choose just one" and he turned to the next one, also Sheila, a dripping cock in one hand and masturbating with the other. I could see Sheila smiling behind him as she popped another button of her dress open. "This is also very sexy, the model is really enjoying her work". Sheila was nodding in agreement and was flushed with excitement.

"Well lets move on, I'll need you to undress now, the nurse will help you." Sheila helped alright. She put on some blue latex gloves and was soon pulling at his shirt and she undid his trousers. I coughed and gave her a look and she stood back slightly and picked up and folded all the clothes into a neat pile. PJ looked round for a gown, "Lets get straight on with it shall we?" There was no gown.

Sheila did his height and weight but spent most of the time looking at his erect cock. The photos had done the trick, he was decidedly excited and had no way to hide it. PJ took a tissue from the box on my desk to wipe his dribbling cock and Sheila immediately held her hand out to take it. Very professionally she gave his cock a squeeze with one hand and gave it a further wipe with the other just to make sure and I saw PJ shudder with excitement as she did this.

I then had Sheila do routine BP, heart rate and temperature while he was completely naked. She had him standing for this, which is quite irregular but it meant his cock was inches from her mouth throughout. She would nonchalantly grip him and wipe his dribbling tip after every procedure and they were both loving it.

I spoke over their actions;

"Any improvement since our last appointment?"

"Not really, I still can't come very easily. I get erections but no end product. I just can't orgasm. It's a bit embarrassing"

"How has the abstinence been? Hard?"

"Not really, I've been busy"

"On your profile I see that you enjoy mild bondage, female masturbation and you've also added 'tit wank' under 'other', is that correct?"

He just nodded.

"I'm not sure we can provide all those stimuli today but lets get started"

From the desk drawer I pulled out a number of toys and gadgets and put them to one side. Sheila was wide-eyed but PJ would have recognised most of them from our bedroom. Finally, I found the cable ties and a blindfold I'd brought. I directed PJ to the exam table that I had facing the door and gave the cable ties to Sheila. She was clearly no expert in the art and I just said, "Hands behind the back, not too tight, I'll be back in a minute"

Sitting perfectly outside the door were two women waiting for someone. I couldn't have timed it better. Their conversation stopped and they looked straight past me at the scene in the office. My naked husband, sporting a huge erection was being tied up by a nurse who practically had her tits in his face. I seized the opportunity to keep the door open longer by turning to say, "Don't be worried about how many ties you use, just make sure he's attached to the table. In fact a couple around his ankles will help too and give him another wipe please"

I actually had no reason to come out, I just wanted to add another element to the situation. I just sat at reception for a few minutes and gave Sheila some time with PJ to get the ball rolling. I must have been a minute too long as, when I opened the door to return, Sheila had PJ fully restrained, blindfolded and was slowly stroking his cock with one hand and occasionally wiping him with the other.

I just stood in the doorway drinking in in the sight of my husband being serviced by my best friend's mother. In turn this gave two women in reception extra time to see what was happening in my office. This so emboldened the older woman that she actually stood up and approached me. When she spoke there was a slight tremble in her voice, "Excuse me but what exactly do you do here?" I closed her down with, "I'm sorry but patient confidentiality is paramount and I can't discuss the matter further"

I'm not sure if she heard me as she just stood alongside me looking into the office at what Sheila was doing. After a minute of letting her watch I had to physically push her back slightly so that I could close the door. As I did this I noticed the younger woman was pointing her phone at us and I assume was videoing the proceedings.

Once inside I gave Sheila a thumbs up sign and nodded for her to continue. Sheila didn't need telling twice and knelt in front of PJ. She continued to wank him off with her face only inches away from him. It seemed inevitable that she would soon be sucking his cock.

I had a few questions to throw into the mix: "How does that feel?" "How close are you to orgasm?" "What else do you think you need to achieve orgasm?"

I also had a few instructions for Sheila to speed up and slow down and add some lube occasionally and finally, "Do we have a damp cloth to use?" This was originally Sherry's cue and Sheila replied with "I've got these" and promptly removed her knickers to wrap them around PJ's cock. "Very resourceful nurse, thank you. I'm sure we can find something for you to wear to go home in"

PJ, at this point, realised what she was doing. The warmth and the dampness from her knickers was a welcome addition and I could see that he was close to coming.

"So I'm going to remove the blindfold now and the nurse will continue. There's no pressure. Please let the nurse know if you think you will orgasm so that we can monitor your condition at the point of climax for our records"

This interaction had slowed Sheila down and before she could wrap her lips round PJ's erection, he came, then he came some more and then he exploded. He wasn't quiet about it either and I'm sure those in reception knew exactly what had happened.

Sheila hadn't really been expecting this and we'd scripted that we wouldn't try to prepare for PJ coming anyway as his 'condition' was that he was unable to come. Sheila was therefore covered in spunk. It was mostly all over her cleavage but some was on her face and a little in her hair. To her credit, she acted like this was the most natural thing in the world and just smiled.

Sheila cut the complex system of cable ties she'd used as restraints and PJ was free. "I just have some paperwork now. Nurse, it's at reception, if you could"

Sheila, with a face full of my husband's spunk just trotted out towards reception. Realising our audience was still there, she played up to them. With the door still open, "Are you two here for the doctor too? Is it dryness? She can sort that out or is it the clitoris? We had two of those this morning. We don't do walk-ins I'm afraid but if you come over to reception, I can get your details."

Apparently, they did follow Sheila to reception but didn't ask for an appointment. They quizzed her about our office and she fended them off quite expertly. They were tempted, particularly when she detailed the bondage and stimulation elements and they went as far as looking through and sorting the porn. They left shortly after and took the prints with them. Sheila wasn't concerned.

PJ was a happy boy but still a bit puzzled, "Who is that?" he loudly whispered while Shiela was at reception.

"The nurse covered in your semen? I'm sorry but I can't give you her details, she's very professional" I replied, trying to stay in character, "don't make me tie you up again!"

I could see he had recovered enough to be starting to get excited again. I hadn't expected this and our script didn't cover such an eventuality. We did have the office for another 50minutes though so I quickly ran through a plan of what to do with him.

Shiela returned with the file I'd left at reception and I found the page headed 'Homework'. I had Shiela go through it with him.

It was for PJ to have a wank every day for a week and to report his progress. It needed to be each evening as near to 10pm as possible and I needed him to text the office number (Shiela's mobile) when he started and when he finished adding whether he'd been able to come and marking the pleasure out of ten.

I knew we had a few evening commitments, one was a visit to Sherry's later in the week. That would be interesting. I would bet good money that her mum would be there towards the end of the evening.

I had a couple of final cards to play. Firstly, the feedback questionnaire. I placed it on my desk and had Shiela write the answers in. This meant she would have her back to PJ and in her short-skirted knickerless state would be on display to him as she bent over to write.

I knew this, Shiela knew this and PJ quickly worked it out. The questions were deliberately complex and lengthy. "on a scale of one to five where one is hardly at all and five is completely, how satisfied were you with..." quite tedious really.

This sight in front of me was glorious. Shiela was bent over and had spread her legs in front of my husband, the patient, PJ. Her labia were clearly visible and glistening somewhat. I assumed she'd added a little bit of lube to invite PJ to play with her. Clearly, she was having an unforgettable birthday.

My husband was transfixed and was staring at Sheila's display. He had leaned forward in his chair to get a better view and was sporting an erection as impressive as his first. He was dripping and his juices were running down the front of his chair and on to the floor.

As we got to the end of the form, Sheila reached for a tissue but I just managed to push them out of her reach before she was able to take any.

She later told me that she sensed PJ was staring at her vagina and that this had her rooted to the spot and she was just waiting to be fucked. She read and re-read the form and waited for his cock to slide into her.

"So, I just need you to show me how you masturbate. I'll watch you closely and see if there's anything I can help with. You look fully erect, let's see how you get on" PJ immediately took hold of his cock and started wanking. Slowly at first. He never took his eyes off Sheila's glistening labia though.

"Oh" I said, "Its Sheila's birthday today. She's a sport coming in on her birthday don't you think?" Finally, he looked across at me still slowly wanking. I made a decision, I wanted to watch him fuck her.

I nodded towards Sheila for PJ to go over. I wasn't 100% sure I could watch this but my fanny was soaking wet and I was desperate to rub myself -- difficult when trying to stay in bloody character!

He was quickly on his feet and took a step forward. However, he'd misinterpreted my signal and proceeded to ram two and then three fingers into Sheila's sopping pussy and whilst wanking himself steadily quicker, he got into a rhythm with the 'birthday girl' and finger-fucked her at the same speed.

I saw a thumb replace the fingers inside her and PJ then started rubbing her clit area. I could see her fingers gripping the desk and her knuckles were white as she held on.

I had my own excitement to deal with, placed two fingers into myself and dropped into the same beat as the two of them. I could feel my orgasm approaching and hear theirs getting closer too.

Sheila came first and let out loud groans and a few "fucks" that I'd never heard her say before. Then again, there was a sexual side to her that I was completely unaware of until now. She slumped onto the desk panting heavily.

PJ wasn't far behind her and within a few seconds shot his load all over her arse. He'd considerately lifted her skirt up so as not to soil it and managed to get his spunk all in the crack of her arse. It started to run down her and dripped off her lips onto the floor.

12