My Husband's Fantasies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was watching this that finally tipped me over the edge and I came loudly too. I could feel the gooey mess on my fingers and the gusset of my knickers was completely sodden. I closed my eyes as I reached orgasm and felt completely enveloped by pleasure.

When I finally opened my eyes I saw that they were both looking at me with big grins on their faces. I did my best to regain composure and character but we all mainly spent the next few minutes dressing, wiping the floor and tidying up.

I packed PJ off with a, "don't forget to do your homework" and after he left Sheila said, "I'd better get cleaned up and changed".

When I got home PJ was already cooking tea. It was another occasion when we didn't recount events and just pretended nothing had happened. An early night was predictable and as I turned off the light I got the final say. "I expected you to fuck her"

12