All Comments on 'My Husband's Mates'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Not welcome

I'd be gone for their next visit and the one after that and tell my husband his friends are assholes who want to screw his wife while he's drunk, so they are Not welcome and you aren't putting up with that bad behavior in your house.

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
I would buy a gun

And shoot them once they started-right in the balls.

Kitist02Kitist02about 4 years ago
Undecided

My initial reaction was to call in the police but the way they went about it precludes the efficacy of that route.

Not being there the next weekend would only be a temporary solution because there will another Saturday (w/ game) and her husband's mates would eventually corner her again.

Likewise using a knife on them would lead to way too much trouble. (That actually would be my personal choice and I'd be willing to accept the fall-out from it. I don't like rape in any form. Besides, their local church can always use a few more Sopranos in the choir...)

So I think her only response should be, once her husband arouses himself with the expected massive hangover, would be to smack holy hell out of him and tell him exactly what happened, punctuating each sentence with another whack.

Oh yeah, and telling him that his mates are not welcome in her home and if he wants her to stay with him then he will make that point to his mates.

Sure, that will require her to tell him why, but he should have gotten the point as a result of the thorough lambasting she'd already given him.

But of course she won't do any of these things but rather will prepare herself for the next Saturday's rape by making sure she is cleanly shaven and well lubricated. And if hubby stays sober he can watch but not participate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting….Ashs(h)o(le)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Call the police as soon as they leave

A clear case of rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous