My Husband's Request

Story Info
A husband asks his wife to fuck an unappealing boy.
8.3k words
3.94
47.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked once more, with my legs crossed over on the couch. It was a typical Saturday evening in our household, with my husband and I chatting about his new found fetish.

"I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do." He responded, making me roll my eyes again. If he didn't want me to do something I didn't want to do, he shouldn't have come up with the idea in the first place.

"Well, how do you suggest we find someone for me to do it with?" I asked, trying to change the subject away from whether or not I'd be interested in commencing this plan of his.

"I have someone in mind..." He said, though looked away, like he didn't want me to read whatever was on his face.

"Who?" I asked. Then shook my head. "Wait... I think it's better if you don't tell me. It might put me off too much."

"I was hoping you'd say that." He looked back at me and grinned. Oh, god. He must've been planning something horrible for me... with that grin on his face.

Normally, I would've never agreed to something like this. The problem was, since we had two small children, we haven't been able to enjoy each other like we used to recently. It wasn't that we weren't into each other anymore, it was just that we never had the time to do more than the usual. We were both also extremely exhausted working our day jobs and trying to spend as much time as possible with our kids, which made time for each other... very limited. And so, when the topic came up for our fetishes on a night where I might've had too much wine, he admitted to me that he'd always wanted to have a cuckolding session, where he would watch while I got my brains fucked by another man.

In all my life, I had never thought I would be okay with something like this. But... I was a grown woman now, I had my fair share of sexual experiences, and now that I've settled down with someone I wanted to be with, all I could think was - why not? It would make him happy, and it would just be for a night. It didn't matter who the guy even was. I would be staring at Brian the whole time, making sure he was enjoying himself, and that was all.

Though... now that we were actually discussing this seriously, I had my hesitations. I had asked him over and over again if this was something he really wanted to do, and he had nodded eagerly, telling me that he had thought of this many times, and he would be completely okay with his wife being fucked by another man.

I had no idea why it bothered me so much... but it did. Did he not love me anymore? Would he not feel jealous about something like this? I know I would. It didn't make any sense, but I knew that fetishes didn't have to make a lot of sense, and that most people couldn't explain why they were into something in particular.

I was swirling the red wine in my glass when I looked up at him and said, "fine. Let's do it." The joy on his face made me realize that I had made the right decision.

"So, when are we doing this?" I asked. I was going to have him in charge of everything. The only thing I would have to do is be there for the guy, be fucked by him, be beautiful while doing so, and that was all. I didn't want to get involved in the planning process whatsoever, and I figured he would be turned on while doing so anyways. I could already see the bulge in his pants, an indication that just the idea of it was getting him going. I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes again.

It seemed he already had it all planned out. There was a famous hotel in the city, sort of a 1920's Great Gatsby style, an expensive one that'd we only been to once before when we finally decided to hire our babysitter for the weekend so we could have some time for ourselves. I had no idea why he wanted to pick something so beautiful just for a one night stand, but knowing it was a special occasion for him, I nodded my approval. At least I could enjoy the hotel experience while doing this. We would be having a fancy dinner on the 2nd floor restaurant of the hotel with the guy he picked, and then head to the hotel room and have a night of fun. He would be hiring the babysitter for that night.

Knowing that he had already planned it all out significantly, I could only express my approval and get back to my drink, my chest already tightening from the thought of all of this occurring so soon.

It will be next weekend, he told me. In one week, I would be fucked by someone other than my husband for the first time in a very long time. I wasn't sure I was ready for it, not at all, but I braced myself, and erased all the worries from my mind. It would be happening whether I liked it or not, so I might as well try to enjoy it.

-----

I was driving home on Friday night, thinking for the hundredth time that day I should just message Brian and ask him who he picked to join us that night. It was ridiculous that I had told him I didn't want to know. It would be better if I could imagine it happening before it happened, right? But it felt like it was too late for that... and he might not want to tell me anymore.

What if he picked someone completely attractive to me, and I actually enjoyed the experience? Would Brian regret his decision? What if afterwards, I spent a lot of time thinking about the guy, wanting more from him?

Or... what if the guy was completely disgusting to me? What if I couldn't stand the sight of him, and decided to call the entire night off? It would be so rude, and Brian would be so disappointed in me.

I had shook the thoughts from my mind as I reached home, and I dropped my bag at the counter, sighing to myself as I realized I would have to get ready soon. After having a light snack, I travelled up to the master bedroom, and couldn't help but stare at myself in the mirror.

I was a short woman, 5'1, with creamy somewhat pale skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. Honestly, without my blue eyes, I would've never called myself attractive. Though the men in my life seemed to think I was. I was an average size for my height, with a voluptuous bust and a pretty large ass, which I thought looked great against my waist. Brian always told me I had an infectious smile that lit up the room, and I tested that smile against the mirror, checking once more if I really agreed with him. With what was coming tonight, my smile hadn't reached my eyes.

In contrast, my husband was 5'9, with hazel eyes, brown hair, and a cute beard, which I had told him to never remove. It looked too good on him. I thought we made a pretty good couple, though I was too mad at him right now to admit such a thing.

I was still in my work clothes, and rapidly took them off, first my long black tights, then the blazer that was one of my favorites. I was sweaty from working hard all day, and just wanted to go to the shower and relax my sore muscles a little.

After taking off all my clothes, I stared at the mirror again, and realized that I should probably shave for the occasion. I hadn't bothered after being serious with my husband, and only trimmed from time to time so I didn't get too bushy. Now that I was meeting someone new, I knew it would be proper for me to shave more than usual.

Giving myself another exasperated sigh against the looking glass once more, I headed to the bathroom. Since I didn't have a razer of my own, I stole Brian's, knowing he wouldn't care, and crawled into the scalding shower to begin my work. I took my time at it, like it was some sort of ritual I was taking a part of. I worked my way up my legs, taking my time to get every single piece of hair, then moved my way up to my crotch.

I had never found a woman's crotch appealing myself, and had no idea why guys were so obsessed with them, and tried to not look at it as much as possible in my day-to-day life. Today though, I was focusing on every single crevice, trying to get every part of my skin as smooth as possible. I moved my labia from side to side, letting the razor move against my sensitive skin as much as possible without nicking myself. I was bent over in a very uncomfortable position, and felt my muscles relax as I moved back, appreciating my handiwork.

Next, I moved onto my armpits, making them as smooth as possible, and knew I would have to put some cream on it after so it didn't chafe too much. That was the worst part of shaving, really. The aftermath of it all. How itchy it was. God, the things I did to make my husband happy.

Speaking of Brian, I heard him arrive downstairs, knowing that he would come and find me as soon as possible. I had a towel wrapped around me as he slammed the door open, completely out of breath. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" I asked, the humor pushing away the anxiety in my chest.

"I..." Brian began, still panting. "I didn't want to miss you getting dressed for the occasion."

I burst out laughing, unable to help myself. "You've seen me dress up so many times before."

"Yeah but... this is different." He said, finally composing himself.

"Why?"

"Because... of what we're doing tonight. I want to enjoy every second like it's some sort of foreplay."

"I see... well I guess I'll make it a show for you then." I said, winking at him.

"You're so fucking hot, you know that?" He said. I giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Even after all these years?" I replied.

"Yeah, you look like a healthy Kristen Stewart." He replied, like he had thought of this for many years now.

"The girl from Twilight? That always has that constipated expression on her face?" I said, appalled. Though she was quite beautiful.

"Yes." He said, after a pause.

"Well, I'm afraid you've missed the shaving part of the evening." I said, walking out of the bathroom past him to go to my closet.

"You shaved?" He asked, looking incredibly surprised.

I nodded in response. "Well, I figured it would be the first time another guy's seen me naked in a very long time, so he might as well enjoy what he's looking at."

He looked at me like I was some kind of angel descended from heaven. He took a few steps towards me and wrapped his arms around my back, and placed his forehead against mine, letting me breath in his scent. I loved his smell after a day of work, his musk mixed in with the cologne that he wore... it always intoxicated me, more than I'd like to admit. "Thank you so much, Jess. Thank you for doing this for me."

I could only nod in response. "I know that you're uncomfortable with all of this, but I've wanted to try this out with you for so many years now, and the fact that you're doing this... it means so much." He enunciated the last two words, making sure I really understood what he meant. His lips brushed against mine as he spoke, and it made me shiver slightly against his touch.

"Well," I said, clearing my throat. "If you don't let me go anytime soon, I'm afraid we'll be late for our guest."

He nodded. "True." He let me go, and I continued on my path to the walk in closet, looking around at my clothes as I did.

"Did you drop the kids off at the babysitters?" I asked. He nodded, appearing at the door as he watched me search for a dress.

"They were sad they didn't get to see you before the weekend, but I told them we'd be home tomorrow anyways." He replied.

"Great. Well, what do you think I should wear?" I asked him with my hands crossed against my chest.

"Something... super sexy." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. "That's not helpful at all."

"Why don't you try a few things on, and I'll let you know what looks good?" I nodded, agreeing with him. I forced him down on the bed, then walked back to the closet, slamming the door on his face as I did. If this was what he wanted, I would make it quite a show for him.

I started off with my best imitation of a school girl outfit. I pulled a sweater over my head, one that was tight enough and low enough to show off my tits, and then put on a maroon red skirt, so high up that my ass could easily be touched, and thin black stockings to complete the look. I put on matching heels, maroon boots that looked great with the skirt, and opened the door to reveal my outfit to Brian. He eyed me up and down with widened eyes, and whistled. "Why don't you wear stuff like this for me?" He asked.

I giggled. "Because you never asked me to. What do you think?"

"It's hot as fuck, but probably not great for fine dining at the most expensive hotel in the city." He said.

I nodded, agreeing with him. "I mostly wore this to turn you on." I said as I strutted back in the room, making my ass sway as I did.

Next, I tried something even more appalling. It was my favorite set of lingerie, a black lacey thing that barely hid my body at all. It was tight around my breast, giving me the best cleavage a girl could possibly have, and trailed down my body, hugging just the right spots. I put on my best black fuck-me heels, and didn't hesitate as I opened the door again. This time, I could see Brian visibly gulp. "Jess..." He began.

I raised my eyebrows, like I had no idea what the matter could be. "Yes?" I asked sweetly, twirling my body around as I did.

"I don't think the restaurant will approve of something like this." His voice was strained and almost like a growl.

I giggled again, loving this way too much. I shoved my tits up, and looked down inquisitively. "Is it because you can see my nipples through the lace?" He nodded like he was in pain. "I guess I'll have to find something else then." I said, and walked back into the room.

"Stop teasing me and actually wear something that makes sense!" I heard him cry out through the door. I shrugged - well, he was right. I'd probably had enough fun for now.

This time, I went with something that was a good amount of sexiness without being too forward. It was a black dress that hugged my curves rightly, and had long sleeves that were made out of lace, very similar to the lingerie I was wearing. On the sides, my entire body was exposed from the same fabric, a slight hint of what was underneath. I paired with a black bra and panties, which would be visible through the side of the dress, and kept the black fuck-me heels on. I hadn't worn heels this high up for a very long time, and was nervous that I would fall on my ass. But I was able to be pretty steady walking on the carpet, so I knew it would be fine, as long as we weren't walking too much tonight.

I opened the closet door for the third time, and Brian fell back onto the bed in a dramatic motion. "Like what you see?" I asked with a sultry voice.

He moved back up to look at me once more and said, "fuck, Jess... where did you get that dress?"

"It was a gift for Christmas last year, and I just never had the chance to wear it." I explained.

"I want to bend you over and fuck you right now." He said. "With the entire outfit still on."

I blushed furiously. "Then we'll be late! And you'll completely ruin my dress!"

He nodded. "Fine. You're right. Okay, what's next?"

"Are you sure you want to watch the entire process? You know a girl's makeup takes a really long time." I had no idea why he wanted to take part in this. He had never wanted to before. What changed?

"Yes. I'm here for it all." He said.

"Fine." I replied, deciding to ignore his prying eyes. I moved to the bathroom again, and took out my hair curler. After I made sure my hair was dry, I began to curl each strand individually, making sure it bounced in a way that made my hair wavy without being too curly. I loved the little hints of light brown in my hair, a natural highlight that played with the lights in the room quite beautifully. After an hour of doing my hair, I turned to Brian and asked, "does it look good?"

He walked up to me and studied me, then nodded. "I had no idea how much you put into looking like that."

"Well, I don't do this every day. It's kind of fun and meditative, really. And I wanted to look gorgeous for you tonight." I explained.

He chuckled. "It's not about me tonight. It's about the guy that we're meeting up with."

I batted him away. "Okay, okay." I was trying not to think about the other guy, and didn't want to discuss him any more than we needed to.

It was finally time for the last step - my makeup. I moved back to the bedroom, and sat down in front of the looking glass, which was connected to a small makeup table. I had my makeup sorted perfectly, something that took quite a lot of time, but it made me happy looking at it every day. For work, I typically went with something simple - eyeliner wings, concealer for under my eyes and any blemishes, and some light lipstick. Today, though, would be completely different. I clipped my wavy hair behind me as I went to work.

It was a meticulous process, something that every girl memorized as she became a teenager. I began with the foundation, coating my face completely, then concealing the spots that couldn't be covered with it. I then put on some heavy blush and bronzer, then worked on my eyebrows. After making sure it was perfect, I began on the most important process - my eyes. I asked Brian to help me pick which eyeshadow would fit best, since I was sure he was feeling incredibly bored watching all of this. We settled on a dark brown, and I worked my magic by making my eyes look twice the size that it usually was. I used three different mascaras to elongate my eyelashes to its maximum potential, then worked on my lips. A bright red lipstick that could be seen from a mile away. Absolutely perfect.

I turned to face him, and he stared back at me in wonderment. "Do you like it?" I asked a little shyly, a huge contrast to the vixen I knew he was seeing at that moment.

"Wow." Was his only response.

"Well, what about you? Don't you need to change?" I asked. He laughed out loud, and I had no idea why he was laughing until he took around 10 minutes to get ready. He looked completely and utterly dapper and he adjusted his dress shirt and grinned at me. "Well, that's quite unfair, isn't it?" I said, mostly to myself.

We headed downstairs together, with me going a step at a time so I wouldn't fall down with my heels on. "So, are we heading out now?" I asked inquisitively.

He shook his head. "No, actually. The guy we're meeting up with is actually going to tag along in the car ride."

"He doesn't have a car of his own?" I asked. He was laughing at his own joke as he shook his head.

I couldn't wait anymore. It was killing me inside. "Well, stop being all cryptic. Who is he, then? Did you post some kind of ad in that forum website you use?"

"No, actually. I asked someone right in our neighborhood." He replied.

I arched my eyebrows and crossed my arms. I didn't know anyone too good looking in our neighborhood, and knew it was a bad idea all around. Wouldn't it be awkward every time we saw him from now on? "Who?"

"Jacob Archeron." He said.

I took a few steps back, my head shaking immediately from the news. I braced myself against the wall next to me as I gaped at him. "You're kidding, right?" It must be a joke. There was no way my sweet, sweet husband would do something like this to me.

"Actually, no." I wanted to punch him. He looked too smug and self satisfied to not know what he was doing. How could he do this to me? He knew I wouldn't want to know who it was until last minute... and it felt like an incredibly cruel and unusual punishment.

I knew Jacob's mother quite well actually. We went to yoga classes together, and she complained about her son quite often. He was always at home, as he was unable to get a decent job, and had been getting disability help from the government as soon as he finished high school. Wait, did he even finish high school? He was currently around 19 years old based on what she told me, and I knew he was on the autistic spectrum. "First of all, he's half my age." I began.

"So? You're both consenting adults." He replied.

"But... but can he even consent?" I was appalled. "He doesn't even understand the concept of sex!" I rubbed my hands all over my face, and then realized I would be ruining my makeup, and stopped. "Oh my god, Brian. Has he even had sex before?"