My Husband's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued to push, I stared at him with widened eyes. "Jacob... that's the wrong hole." I said, a bit shyly. God, I knew my husband would be laughing at me at this very moment. Instead, though, he was stroking himself, moving his hands up and down against his cock while staring at us in concentration. I couldn't believe he was enjoying this!

Jacob had the audacity to look embarrassed as he realigned with my cunt, and pushed his way in. I gasped out as I felt him expand me. I knew he was thick, but I had no idea it would feel like this. I could feel every lump and bump of his cock, and felt my walls mold itself around him as he entered me. He was stretching me apart, and the pain was mixed with pleasure as he pushed my legs apart with his entire body weight and began to thrust into me like an animal in heat. I gasped out loud as he fucked me over and over again, making me cry out and mewl against him as he did. I glanced at my husband from time to time, but he was only continuing his stroking, now perfectly timed with Jacob's thrusting.

I closed my eyes, which made it so much worse. I could feel every single part of him, and could not believe someone with a dick like that was now inside of me. It was so different from my husband, who typically towered over me as we fucked. I cursed my body as I realized that I was actually getting close to orgasm. How was this even possible? I had felt like I wasn't enjoying myself at all, and yet here I was, being forced to cum by the disgusting creature on top of me. I didn't even feel bad for calling him that anymore. He was disgusting, and it was why my husband even chose him.

I was getting so, so close, and when I came, I felt my body squeeze him like crazy, milking him as I demanded more of him. This drove him over the edge as well, and he came inside of me for the second time that night, the cum just as much as the first time. I could feel it heat up my insides, coating my completely as his sticky goo shot into my cunt. So much that I couldn't believe this was his second time cumming that night. When he was done having his way with me, he collapsed onto the bed next to me, breathing heavily as he did. "That was so amazing, Mrs. Jessica!" He said, panting. His cum was leaking out of my cunt more than I'd ever experienced before, and I realized I would have to clean myself quickly so I wouldn't get the sheets dirty.

I heard my husband groan out loud as he came as well, and I came to the realization that I wasn't as mad at him as I thought I was going to be. It wasn't his fault that he was into something like this, and though I still felt reluctant about the situation, I still made two men extremely happy that night. It was all over, and I didn't feel the need to complain about something that had already happened.

When I was done cleaning myself, I walked to where Brian was still sitting on the couch. I sat on top of his lap and wrapped my body around him. I could feel him relax immediately. He was clearly worried I would be angry at him. I wasn't though, and I needed him to know that. "Should we sleep now?" I asked. He only nodded in response.