My Husband's Worst Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crazyson
crazyson
18 Followers

Chris smiled and pulled me, by my hair, roughly to my feet. He was so strong. I was like a doll to him.

"Your beautiful little pussy isn't used to cocks like this though. How can we make it work?"

I kissed Chris on the neck and whispered in his ear, "you'll make it fit."

Chris laid me backwards on the couch and kneeled down. He buried his face into my already dripping wet pussy. His tongue felt amazing, but I wanted his cock inside me so bad. I knew I needed to be stretched out first though, and Chris knew it too. So he began to finger me - first just two fingers slipped inside with my juices enough to lubricate them. Then a third. Finally, he had four fingers inside me. But I knew his cock was still bigger. I was nervous, but the pleasure of his large fingers probing me was so great that I began to relax.

Finally, Chris stood up and began to move his enormous cock towards my pussy. With a start, I realized that we were about to do this unprotected - I had only had raw sex with Kyle a handful of times. We had discussed children, but something inside of me was always hesitant to let him impregnate me. So it was a condom or nothing.

"Chris, no. We need to use a condom. I can't get pregnant..." I reluctantly pulled my body slightly away.

"No problem, Sarah. But I don't have any... so maybe we won't be able to do this."

A wave of disappointment rushed over me, but then I remembered that I had a condom in my purse. I excitedly grabbed for it and tore off the wrapper... only to realize that this wasn't happening. I half-heartedly attempted to stretch the condom over Chris' huge penis, but it wasn't even close. The condoms that Kyle and I used, which were baggy on Kyle's slim cock, did not even come close to fitting over Chris' girth.

Chris sighed. "Well, we tried..." he said, while backing away. But the condom failure had only turned me on more. I grabbed Chris' cock and guided him back towards me.

Chris grinned. He was playing with me. I just knew it. He knew there was no way I wasn't going to take that cock inside me. He wanted me to beg for it. And begging I was.

I pulled him closer, and the enormous cock began to enter my pussy. I felt the walls of my vagina stretch, and even though nothing but the head was inside of me my whole body seized with pleasure. I was beginning to cum. Almost immediately. I couldn't believe it. With Kyle, cumming was like a goal that we had to work all of our energy towards, and when we finally made it there it was like crossing a finish line. And even then, it only rarely happened. With Chris, he needed to only stand there and slowly enter to make me cum. It was like I was fighting *not* to cum. I was losing all control.

I pulled Chris close and buried my face in his shoulder to muffle my moans. He continued to slowly enter for what felt like minutes. Finally, his entire girth and length was inside me. My body continued to twitch, squeezing his enormous cock tightly. Chris held me tight and began to move slowly out, then back in a little bit faster. And again. I came so many times they began to blend together. Chris' huge balls slapped against my ass as he moved faster, and he pulled down my dress from my chest, revealing my large breasts to him for the first time. He massaged them with his hands and kissed them softly.

While Chris fucked me and I continued to cum, I began to think of Kyle. Jacking off next to me, fantasizing about fucking me. Dreaming of fucking his own wife. Kyle, who bought me anything I ever wanted, who would die for me in a heartbeat... and who I barely gave any sexual attention. And now, I was in his worst enemy's home, cumming on his cock after I had just got finished worshiping it with my mouth.

God, I'm an evil bitch.

Chris began to pull back, lifting me clean into the air while still inside me. I was wrapped in his embrace while he bounced me like a toy up and down on his cock. He sat down on the opposite couch and I began to ride him as fast as I could. I had never been on top with Kyle. Occasionally we had tried doggy, but other than that it was missionary or nothing. Kyle had asked to try a few times but I told him I preferred to have him on top. In actuality, I knew I would get no pleasure from the position and didn't want to use up the energy. But now I was riding Chris like a mad woman.

Chris laid back and enjoyed the show. My large tits jiggling, my eyes rolling back as I came, and his huge dick coming in and out of view as I rode it, balls deep. He spanked my ass, hard, as it bounced, which made me moan even more.

For the first time that night, I began to see Chris lose control of the situation. His face contorted and I could tell he was going to cum. I thought about what to do. I had never let Kyle cum anywhere except for a condom or tissue. I told him I hated cum, that it was disgusting.

So how surprised he would be that I then lifted myself off Chris' cock onto the floor, pulled him to his feet, and began jerking him off directly onto me.

"Please give me your cum, Chris," I begged.

The first few strands of cum went right into my mouth. I hadn't tasted cum since I was a teenager, and knowing how evil I was being made it taste so good. The next strands went all over my face, then I redirected the still cumming cock down onto my tits. I was covered. I stood up and looked into a floor length mirror leaning against the wall. I was a hot mess - my hair was tattered, my makeup was ruined, and my face and tits were dripping cum all over my expensive dress.

I stared at my reflection for a moment, and then looked at Chris. I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that it was all over.

"Could you point me towards the washroom? I need to clean up and get home..."

Chris laughed. "Do you think we're done?"

Once again, Chris controlled me with his powerful arms, turning me forcefully towards the couch, this time with my ass pointing towards him. He entered me doggystyle, as I buried my face into the couch and felt the pleasure. I knew his cock was still dripping with cum, and that he could be impregnating me at that very moment. But I didn't care. I was an evil, cheating bitch who had another man's cum inside her. If he got me pregnant, so what? I'd rather have Chris' babies than my tiny dick husband. If I was going to be bad, then I was going to be the baddest girl of all.

I had an idea.

Kyle had always wanted to have anal sex. Near the start of our relationship, he had begged me for it. He took me for expensive dates and would timidly ask if we could try later that night. He said once that it was all he wanted for his birthday. I said no, every single time. Once he became uncharacteristically bold and tried to sneak a finger inside during sex. I slapped him and denied him sex for a month, and only forgave him when he bought me a very expensive necklace. Anal is porn stuff, I told him. It will never happen, so let it out of your mind forever.

As I thought about all this, I grinned and turned to look Chris in the eyes.

"I want you to put it in my ass."

Chris shook his head. "No, not tonight Sarah. That'd be wrong."

"Please, Chris. Please I want to feel you inside my ass."

Chris smiled. "Kyle has never had your ass, has he?"

"No, he hasn't. Ever. Nobody has. Kyle wants it more than anything, and I've never let him. But I want you to have it."

I pulled away from Chris and dropped back to my knees, between his legs. I sucked my pussy juices off his cock and tried to get the cock as slippery with my saliva as I possibly could. While I did so, I looked Chris in the eyes and begged him, "please fuck my ass. Please."

Chris turned me around once again, and began to press his enormous head into my butt. It was very lubricated at this point, both from the wetness in my pussy and the spit I had covered it with. It hurt like hell, but I was so filled up and rubbing my clit began to ease the pain. I started to cum once more, my ass pulsing on Chris' cock as he moved slowly in and out.

I thought once more about the situation. I had fully betrayed Kyle, to the greatest extent of my imagination. I gave everything he could ever dream of to his biggest rival. I was allowing another man to stretch open my asshole, and I had never let Kyle do so much as cum on my tits. And the man had done nothing but look hot and have a big dick. In that moment, I loved his cock more than I had ever loved Kyle.

After about twenty minutes of fucking my ass, Chris began to cum once again. His cock pulsated inside me, and I withdrew to clean him with my mouth. I was a complete wreck at this point. Chris had taken ownership of me and made me his own. I was a cheating whore sucking a cock that had just cum in her ass.

It was all over. Chris collapsed backwards onto the couch, spent, while I sat backwards on the floor. The gravity of the situation started to hit me. I had to go home. Kyle was a deep sleeper when he was drunk, but how long had I been away... three hours? Six? Was the sun up?

Chris patted the couch next to him, and I quickly and obediently sat down beside him. I still felt like his slut. He looked at me with those lovely eyes.

"Sarah, I have to admit something. I keep a security recording of my house. All of what happened here is on camera."

Chris pointed to the corner. I looked up to see a flashing red light on a small black object in the corner. Fuck, what was coming next? Blackmail?

Chris cleared his throat and continued, "if you want, we can destroy the recording right now. It will be like this never happened. You can go back to Kyle, and we need never speak again. He is going to lose his job soon, that won't change. But me and you doesn't need to have happened."

I stared up at the camera, then moved my gaze down to Chris' penis. His big, delicious, beautiful cock, still glistening and wet. I thought about Kyle, and how I had betrayed him so greatly. How the details of my affair with his enemy would ruin what little confidence and happiness he had. How evil I was.

I looked once more at Chris.

"No, don't destroy that recording. I have an idea."

***

Twenty minutes later I opened the door to my bedroom and stepped inside. Kyle woke with a start.

"Wh-what? Where were you, hun?"

I smiled and made my way towards the bed. My dress was stained with Chris' cum, but it was far too dark for Kyle to notice.

"Just getting a glass of water, Ky. Go back to sleep." I stripped off the dress and threw it aside in a heap while falling into bed. Even in the darkness I could see Kyle frown.

"Hey, that dress cost me a lot of money. I was kinda hoping you'd let me have sex with you sometime while you're, ya know, wearing it..."

I leaned over and kissed Kyle's lips, the taste of his enemies cock still lingering in my mouth.

"Sex wearing a dress? Don't be silly, babe. That's just porn stuff."

***

A week after the banquet, Kyle came home from work with tears in his eyes.

"They let me go." He fell onto the couch. "Remember that asshole from the party, Chris? He got my position."

I sat down and began to rub Kyle's back as he sobbed. A slight smirk formed on my lips as I noticed he had an envelope in his hands.

"What's that, hun?" I said, pointing.

"That's the worst part. Chris came over and left this on my desk."

The envelope had already been opened. He handed me the card that was inside, and I read the written message out loud, "my apologies. It was lovely meeting you, and a pleasure to meet your wife."

"This was in the envelope as well," Kyle held up a DVD, "but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet..."

"Well, you'd better watch it then," I replied softly.

I stood up and moved towards the doorway while Kyle placed the disc into the player. I turned and watched, smiling, as he hit play...

crazyson
crazyson
18 Followers
12