All Comments on 'My Husband's Worst Nightmare'

by crazyson

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hmmm

You're on sick dude. Yup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yup! I have to agree.

We have another author who writes to see how many people he can piss off and how a low a score he can get. My prediction is that this will be a pretty low score. Congratulations, author. You succeeded at being a number one asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant, that put the tosser Kyle in his place, go girl, at least you got well fucked by a nice big cock.

miss_hornymiss_hornyalmost 7 years ago
stupid shit

am i able to give a minus -10 on this stupid shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whats that shit for? MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of shit! Only your pervert fantasy was the mainstream for that shit!!Whe re is the link to " Loving Wives"?? A slut who betrayed her husband disrespected and bothered him??!! Is that the shit which turnsyou on??? What a cheap and pervert fantasy of you!!! Your brain sick fans will acclaim!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

hopefully kyle can get even with both of them. her actions say she hates him.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Not only his nightmare; but ours as well.

Imagine reading a story that was so cliche, so ridiculous that it wasnt even worth spending time reading.

That would describe this idiotic excuse of a submission.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Cliche

It is a cliche story but cliches exist for a reason. This is something that happens in the real world. A big wallet isn't enough to keep a woman, sugar daddies are young womens dreams, for a short time.

Some of you need to go to the lit main page and read exactly what sort of stories are supposed to take place in Loving Wives. After you read that, send an email to the Literotica people asking for a new category to make you happy, i'll help you get started.

Faithful Wives: Come here for stories about matrimonial sex involving monogamous husbands and wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

with enough money accidental deaths are very easy

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
on the fence about this one

one side of the fence this is far fetched and on the other may emulated the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Does she realize how the firing will affect her

I understand you wanted to humiliate the husband, but she has to be an idiot. She smirks, but she now has a loss of income.dummy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
#if only

So true. The bitter 4_Inch Crew is getting rather old with their hate. Why do they read LW stories if it leaves crying and cumming in their pants? Wouldn't they be far happier sticking with crossdressing and incest stories?

To crazyson, very well written first. Looking forward to your next.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Biggest problem with this story?

It's too predictable. You told us, early on, that Sarah 'settled' for Kyle because of his money; she decided when she was just 19 that she needed to settle down?

Kyle was inadequate in every facet: an obvious beta, he was physically small (not just his dick), "scrawny, weak-jawed and nervous looking," and a dud in bed. He had money only due to his job, and would be poor without it. He was dominated by his wife, to the point where he had to masturbate to get release. And Chris was an alpha in every respect, a clear winner in life.

There was no other conclusion to this story, and we all knew it by the end of the sixth paragraph. You could have made it less predictable by having Kyle being at least average-looking, if not as good-looking as Chris, or being at least decent in bed, rather than a total loser.

The story doesn't piss me off, the way it has some readers, but I thought it could have been done better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry but no

Why do these "wives" who hate their husband so much stick around: it is not logical. This is a good example. She has little time invested in the marriage and zero emotional commitment. She could move on and be happy all the time.

deadonedeadonealmost 7 years ago
LOL

She has just burned the Kyle meal ticket, and now unemployed and depressed he can not be expected to pay any support money. This is just the cost of freedom from a anchor around his neck. Cris should know a gold digger at first glance. He will use her while it profits him and then, just like last weeks trash, discard her.

With in a sort time she will be reapplying for her coffee maker job. And hell I sure that she burned all those bridges also.

Kyle will bounce back, but she will be slowly sinking in too obscurity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A very big new baboon...

1* of course

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Just mean and boring

The best we can hope for is Kyle, who has nothing to lose burns Chris' house down with Chris & Sarah inside or some other slower more painful revenge. What was the point to give him the video except to crush him. All he did was take care of her and spoil her. He deserved better. The cheaters are the real ugly ones here.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Have to comment again

Where to begin with you weird anons. We've got the typical fucked up anon who wants the wife dead after one affair but not at all willing to give any reason for it.

Let's look at the story, Chris is replacing Kyle at the office, he'll be taking home Kyles pay packet. We don't know if Kyle will bounce back, he's written as someone who lucked into his high paying job. She has no loss of income "dummies" It's right there in the story if you'd been paying attention.

If Only: I agree completely, wish they'd leave.

Last anon: The only folks I see crying are the woman haters who seemingly can't help themselves reading these stories and then bitching about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stickman figures

When I skim over a story like this , I just imagine the storyboard of the story done using Stickman characters , because that's about the same level of sophistication used in writing these " gems " .

SMH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really now

Totally predictable ending from reading first thee paragraphs. So alfa chris is stupid enouph to hand over dvd of his time with kyles wife really, chris's career would be toast and he'd lose more in a lawsuit as for wifey she can look forward to working at some coffee shop or maybe just head on down to main street and join the rest of the ten dollar hoars. Kyle will get on with life but will be in therpy for one fuck long time.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
"God, I'm an evil bitch!"

That may be the understatement of the decade! Is this the most evil character ever created in Literotica history? I'm hard pressed to think of another that would top this one.

I can't help but think this newbie author wrote this story with the goal of pissing off the LW readership. This story may receive the lowest score ever. I can't help but laugh. Troll level: expert.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Author who never has touched a woman

So writes out his hatred. Evidence: "baggy condom". Lol. Unless he uses sheep intestines as condoms, the author has never touched one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another new shit for brains author

writing to piss off readers and polluting this category with trash.

It's no surprise that "lustfullofshit" is also crying. Give this ass wipe a lollipop too. Waa,waa, the crocodile tears of the cuckold crowd is so endearing. The author must feel bad for your pain. 1* where are the negative scores when you need them.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Get more creative

You've called me lustfullofshit so many times it's lost any semblance of meaning. Now let's see if you manage to avoid running away anon and explain how i'm crying when all i'm actually doing is pointing out the sheer absurdity of reading stories with the sole intent to complain about them.

I'm not a big lollipop fan but if you've some reeses pieces or some toffee apples, send them my way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:lift only & "lusty"

If anybody should leave, it's you two, after all you seem to have the issues. I'm nicely just saying, FUCK OFF. Take your tears somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I often enjoy cheating wife stories, but -

- but this one's just a bit too overdone. Besides, the tape of their tryst will become the wife's "worst nightmare" and may even make her soon-to-be-ex-husband wealthy when figures in his sexually hostile environment suit.

At the very least, he'll get a very handsome "nuisance suit" payment, and the Big Swingin' Dick will get fired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Bad

Literally. This maybe should have been in bdsm since wife was a sadist. I am sure that some people like this kind of stuff (total humiliation for someone who is pitiful) but I am not one of them.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, I don't think I would want this shit rattling around in my head.

Everyone in this story is awful, just a terrible effort. Stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read. HEY ANNONY!

hope you die a slow death while thinking about your dead ex wife who fucked over 100 men!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous- 5 good read

Please read the story before commenting. Not only do you insult yourself but also the spouses of others. You're a disgusting person Bonnie. Feel free to stop reading the comments, since it brings out the evil in you. Only a fool would do the same thing over and over.

No comment on story, not going to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This one deserves the

The Atomic S-Bomb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:lustfulyoungguy

I think you may want to read the comment to you by "javmor" one of the better writers here.

Comment made on the story "TheBull". I have to agree with his observation. Take it anyway you want.

It seems you've appointed yourself Lord and Savior of LW. Think again, others have tried and still trying without so much of a dent in the opinions in loving wives.

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
Another troll story

Guys, spare your 1 stars. Give stories like this 2 stars. The 1 star ratings will disappear after the story leaves the "new story" page and the raking will shot up. The 2 star ratings on the other hand stay.

A troll story with a female lead that clearly wants an out of her marriage with a revenge twist.

Congrats, Mr. Author. At least you've written a short story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my take on such offerings

This should be in bdsm as she certainly is a sadist and husband is masochist.

But with poorly written stories such as this one I just chuckle.

Consider that number one rule of writing is to write about that which you are familiar.

8teenholes8teenholesalmost 7 years ago
You're going to get roasted by the trolls

Overall it was a great effort. It could have benefited from more seduction and teasing. You definitely needed more than one sex scene. I'm sort of partial to the tortured chuck theme, so hopefully you write more chapters... hope you can handle the criticism. I 5 starred it, just to help out against the haters.

massakkmassakkalmost 7 years ago
Literotica should divide loving wives into 2 categories

This is the stupidity of Literotica.

There should be a cuckolding section. Loving wife and cuckolding are totally different, but because of inexistence of cuckolding, everything is posted here.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Lit does not need to split the category

Pure humiliation writers just need to write better stories. This was not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well nope

Well nope when I read a first time story teller. dude need to get out and fuck some whores. and find one that got some kind a STD and give it to her no offince but im not in to whimp stories.

crazysoncrazysonalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting my little story to drum up so much controversy.

To any who are offended that their sacred category rules were violated, I apologize. I'm not a regular. I believed that "cheating" fell under "loving wives". Mutual cuckolding does nothing for me - too much power is given to the cuckold. The idea of a wife or girlfriend going behind her man's back, especially giving things to someone else that her partner has never and will ever have, is true dominance, in my opinion. The pure evilness of it is an incredible turn on for me. And I write, first and foremost, for myself.

To those who say I'm a terrible writer, I won't argue with you on that. I try not to beat around the bush, so to speak. Seduction and build may have their place but I choose to move past them quickly. Different strokes for different folk. And yes, much of this story was unrealistic. It is a fantasy. I too have never seen a baggy condom. But I loved that idea of the "bull's" cock being so large that it completely emasculates the cuckold... so it was included. There's a section on this site that includes stories about dark elves and ghosts so I didn't think realism was necessary. Maybe I should tag "fantasy" if I choose to write again. Or, one can just imagine that the final lines of the story are "And then I woke up in bed next to Kyle. it was all a dream!" Or vote 1*. Just don't be offended.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I liked it, the ending was better than than the rest of it. You have to have a creative mind and the balls to do an ending like that. Especially with this crowd. Keep writing stories for us here. Fuck the dumb ass responses

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
After reading today's other 3 stories...

After reading today's other 3 stories I thought that this couldn't be worst...How wrong I was...This was a lot worst...this is smelly shit all over...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Only three other stories today, Impo?

Without actually counting the story titles in the page and a half list of New Stories for today (18th), I would estimate close to a hundred new stories.

Which three are you referring to?

Lue

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
4 in this category today

"3 other"

3+1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Luedon

Are you really that dense? Or are you trying to be facetious? Either way your an idiot As much as you hover over the comments have you ever seen the imp comment on anything but LWs.BTW This story was pretty bad Not just the fetish driven plot but the writing was horrible.Moms basement must be dark crazyson.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A LW Cock-shit Piece of Work

crazyson has that erotic stuff down! I mean, doesn't every sexy bitch want to suck on a feces-laden cock? How neat. Worth at least a -2 for grade. However, Lit only offers a 1 as top score for this type of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story 5*

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A peculiar attempt at writing.

A completely stupid husband, a completely evil self-serving wife, and a handsome brilliant huge cocked interloper. I get that writing these stories gives you an erection, but what do you get from publishing them here? Its like someone taking a cat shit pie to a buffet. Be as fucked up as you want in private, but why try to drag us into your sick psyche?

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Yes, Anonymouse, I am really that dense

I keep hoping that one day the Loving Wives readership may discover that there are equally good or better stories in other categories.

And that one day even the LW Moral Brigade may realise that there are wives committing adultery in story categories such as Interracial, Erotic Couplings and Mature, and these wandering wives are escaping without being condemned for their evil behaviour.

Anonymouse, you may have noticed that the name of the site is Literotica. It's not Loving Wives. There are many categories of erotic story on the site. There's even a Non Erotic category (which some authors including me have used when they want to avoid the Loving Wives Moral Brigade).

And yes, HankW, I do understand that 3+1 equals four, and four may well be all you'll find if you don't bother to look beyond the Loving Wives category.

But I also understand that the LW clique is so blinkered that it hasn't advanced beyond trying to get the site administrators to divide the LW category into BTB and RAAC (their terms, not mine) and very few of their number realise they may find better stories in other categories if only they would remove the blinkers and explore.

Lue

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Is it wrong not to applaud abusive spouses?

When the point of a story is only to mock the innocent, is critiquing that unreasonable?

Lu, I do check 7 categories, I avoid those that offer zero interest. The LW category typically offers more dramatic tension. I try to offer constructive criticism, but some offerings just elicit a wtf response.

surfrat73surfrat73almost 7 years ago
Great story

Fantastic. Loved every second reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alienation of affection

Not like this is really going to happen in real life, most companies have a moral contract, and the. Cocky shit bag Chris mades a DVD recording of his little romp in the sack with Kyle's wife. Chris is not going to have to work no more after he sues the company, then Chris and finally his wife for divorce. then they fired Kyle, looks like Kyle just hit the lottery. Now if I'm at a party with my wife I'm not going let a freak like Chris hit on my wife, I 'll calmly say Chris how would you like a one way trip to the Everglades...

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Fair enough, HankW

I'm an old romantic myself, and not so much into dramatic tension.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

To each their own .. personally, I loved it ..

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
@luedon...

You are right...I just forgot to say "3 other stories in LW"! I usually do say it, but yesterday I miss that point. So correction made. Just for us, I also know that you understood what I wanted to say, and that you know that I know that every single day are a lot of stories posted in Literotica, and LW is just a small part of those stories. I also can accept what you said in another comment: "there are wives committing adultery in story categories such as Interracial, Erotic Couplings and Mature", but I just comment the stories that I read. Have a good day and a nice weekend...

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Likewise to you, Impo

I hope your weekend is also a happy one.

Of course, I just couldn't miss the opportunity you gave me to have a little dig at the LW commentariat.

Thanks,

Lue

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Responses

Tears anon: I'll ask you what I ask all another anons who claim it. How am I the one crying when in reality, i'm just trying to grasp the twisted mindset of folks who read things that they know will piss them off. Yet another misguided and inaccurate insult by someone who doesn't know better.

Next anon: I haven't checked Bull properly since the author started deleting my comments. I don't think of myself as a saviour of any kind, it's like I said above. I want to try and understand the mindset of certain folks. I say certain folks because from the range of comments, it's crystal clear it's the same group of people commenting on each and every story. I have to know if their lives are really that hollow that they can only get enjoyment out of trolling a sex site.

At the bottom of the first page of comments we've got another angry anon seeking death for one affair, again with no reasoning whatsoever. A BTB'er that needs their head examined.

Lame cuckshit anon: Again with gay as an insult. It's 2017, stop being so damn homophobic and full of hatred. Come to peace with the changes in your life and accept that just maybe, you yourself are homosexual. Stop flinging your misplaced anger onto authors and people that dare call you out on your hypocrisy.

So ironic of an anon to demand someone elses real name and address, keyboard warrior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lustfulyoungguy, another dumb troll

a new troll on the scene. ignore the moron, people.

as for the story, from the tags it seems to be crap, so 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

"I have to know if their lives are really that hollow that they can only get enjoyment out of trolling a sex site."

Funny you ask, since you are the one doing the trolling.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
This'll be good

How am I the one doing the trolling? I've been nothing but honest the whole time.

I'm not the one reading stories about a subject matter that I don't enjoy just to complain and call authors cucks.

KElkBKElkBalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy Re: Faithful Wives

There already is a category for stories about matrimonial sex involving monogamous husbands and wives. It's Romance.

And there already is a category for cum sucking cucks, it's Fetish. We Consequences fans were here long before you, and will still be here long after you slink away like SharedSigne.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Serious question for the "Consequences" crowd

I have always been curious about this, and I ask this question sincerely: what first prompted you to visit an erotic website in search of stories about cheating wives who receive their comeuppance through revenge, divorce, humiliation, and/or death?

I ask because it would never occur to me to find such stories on an erotic site (since there is nothing erotic at all about "consequences.") I first discovered this site when I did a Google search for sites where I could share my own erotic tales. I remember how confused I was when I submitted my first story and received angry death threats and insults from people who took my story WAY too seriously and personally.

If anyone can answer that question, I'd appreciate it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

I honestly don't remember! Believe it or not my first experience was with the Lesbian category! I was a big fan of AVixenLiterally among others.

Somehow I stumbled onto Stang's stories and that brought me to LW.

I wasn't LOOKING for C&C stories, but I found them and enjoyed them and they were here! I may be very wrong, but my recollection is that they were by far the majority here, the main controversy was between BTB and RAAC, if there were cuck stories here I never noticed them.

To me, and that is only my perception, I'm not claiming it as fact, it's only in the past several months that have seen the influx of cuckold stories.

Before you say that I have only been here a year, this is my second id. I was also sbrooks103. I forgot my password and was unable to reset it so set up a new one. I've been around Lit since 9/16/2009.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

I came to Lit just looking for stories, didn't bother with tabs for years, just checked new stories to see what got my attention, with no intent to comment. Discovered FTDS and Woodmanone, decided to start commenting, so set up a profile. I did not seek out LW section, tend to sci fi first, but the mystery stories and drama here hooked me.

Your comments betray an odd assumption, that making moral judgements about infidelity is somehow at odds with reading erotica. Yet, you appear to be a political conservative. How odd, a no-consequences conservative.

Now I do look for consequence stories, as I find others hollow.

crazysoncrazysonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Consequences

Oh I don't imagine there'd be any consequences here. Maybe Kyle tries to bring the recording into his workplace, only for it to be shared around while everyone high fives Chris and laughs at Kyle. Or maybe Kyle drives to Chris's house to confront him, only to have his ass beaten followed by a live reenactment of the tape.

Either way, the cuck doesn't get to win.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Self Hate

No matter which character you identify with crazy, your story is a window into a sad ugly mind.

The idea that there are no consequences is bad fantasy, the idea that our culture celebrates sexual predators is evil fiction.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ Hank-something & sbrooks

Thanks for your responses. That actually helps me understand this whole situation a lot better, and it's beginning to make sense to me.

@ Hank-something, it's interesting that because I've pointed out the irrefutable facts about racism, salary, and rape, I'm instantly branded as a "conservative." There is nothing political about any of those subjects -- yet, they've undeniably become political over the years.

I consider myself more of a Libertarian than any other ideology (although I don't march in lockstep with that one, either.) I'm a "live and let live" or "whatever floats your boat" type of person. Feel free to do whatever makes you happy, so long as you don't force me to subsidize or endorse it, and as long as whatever you're doing doesn't interfere with my own happiness. Whatever that ideology is, that's what I am.

For the record, I've never expressed the opinion that cheating shouldn't come with consequences. In fact, in every one of my stories where cheating is involved, there are consequences. It may not always be the consequences BTB fans expect, but consequences nonetheless. I enjoy stories of all types, so long as they're entertaining.

@ crazyson, with the above in mind, good for you for writing what makes YOU happy. Fuck everyone who doesn't like it. I see that 28 people favorited your story, which is a hell of a lot more than most of the people who commented on this story. Keep writing what you enjoy, and your audience will find you.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
YOU CAN DO BETTER!

This is probably the best ‘written worst story’ I’ve ever read here on Lit. For a new writer you seem to have the art of writing down pretty good—not perfect, but better than most virgin authors. After saying that, I’m completely out of good things to say about this one.

What were you trying to accomplish? Forgetting about all the negative comments, you have violated a major rule of good story telling. Where is your sympathetic character? Maybe you see the husband filling that role, but it’s hard to feel anything for the character you describe here. Chris and the wife make very good villains—they are really easy to hate; but to be successful, they must be opposed by a strong good guy, and hubby ain’t it. Another commenter suggested making hubby a stronger character. Maybe you should consider something like that in your next story, but it's too for this set of characters. You can still have hubby lose; the good guy doesn’t win every conflict, but all really good stories must have the main character opposed by one who is almost as strong as he is.

My suggestion: write a ch02 where Kyle drops a dime on Chris’ insider trading or something like that, let it all break after sweetie pie moves in with Chris, and just before the badass, Kyle went to school with needs money, which Kyle supplies on the condition he makes sure Chris’ manly equipment is permanently disabled. It’s too late for Kyle to grow a set, but he can find a good job and an ordinary looking woman and have a happy life.

Anyway, I’m giving you a 3*** and will be looking forward to your next effort. cd

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

At the risk of starting ANOTHER off-topic debate, while in general I'm also of the "whatever floats your boat" school of thought. Where we part ways is on the "subsidize or endorse" bit. While I agree on the endorse part, as part of a civil society we ALL subsidize many things that we don't like, aren't interested in or downright oppose, and others subsidize things that we like and/or use.

We don't have a drop-down menu where we can select where our individual tax dollars go. We can certainly work through our representatives to limit or eliminate tax dollars going to things that we oppose, but once those things are in the budget, guess what? You're subsidizing them!

As for racism, it is alive and well. Look at that OK cop who was acquitted of manslaughter for shooting an UNARMED black man because she THOUGHT he MIGHT be going for a gun! With a fellow cop armed with a Taser right beside her! If you really believe that she would have shot a white man, or if she did that she would have been acquitted you are much more naive than I thought you were! If I misunderstood your position I apologize in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Right

And now Chris will ignore the stupid slut wife who will soon be divorced (and pregnant) and back working at Starbucks - AND THE WORLD TURNS! Of course she'll get nothing from Kyle because he killed himself after watching the DVD and the slut is left with nothing but bills and a kid in the basket. Would love to read the second installment! This site needs negative scores!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Yikes. As much as I'd like to get into a debate about collectivism vs. individualism, I don't have the patience or desire to do so, even though: a) it's Friday, and b) there is literally no other LW story to comment about today! Suffice it to say that you have no right to force me -- at the point of a gun -- to pay for the things you feel you need. Nor is it "charitable" of you to decide to force others to pay for things that others need. That's called robbery, and it's immoral.

Re. the OK case, were you in the courtroom? Do you have any inside knowledge? Did you listen to the testimony? Or does it just conveniently fit your narrative that the ONLY possible way that officer was found not guilty is racism? Are we really supposed to believe that four black jurors were also so racist that they ignored the facts of the case and ruled against the black victim and his family? Jesus, man...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Yikes yourself! Who's talking about taking anything at the point of a gun? We all are (or should be) paying our fair share of taxes. You may disagree on what is fair, but that is between you and the IRS. Once that money is in the Treasury it is disbursed according to how our elected representatives decided. Yes, I'm well aware of how many politicians are bought and paid for, but that' not the issue here.

The fact that you don't agree with something that the money is being spent on doesn't deny the fact that you ARE indeed subsidizing it, which I believe was our original point.

As for the OK case, you say there were four black jurors? I'll take you at your word on that, but it is a fact that Police are given tremendous leeway. It is also a fact that he was unarmed, she only thought he was going for a gun and she had a partner who could have Tasered the guy. You're right. I wasn't in the courtroom, or more importantly the jury room, but you will NEVER convince me that race wasn't a factor. I would bet my life, and my family's lives that in a similar situation we would NOT have been shot.

Now, maybe it's the "Fake News," but I can't remember the last time an unarmed white man was killed by a cop. Meanwhile there was just another case where a cop put a non-standard martial arts choke hold on a guy and killed him. He thought the man had tried to carjack a pickup truck, something that the driver didn't think he was doing. Not that I wish any evil on anyone, but I'd like to see the reaction if a black cop kills an unarmed white person.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Well...I guess we're going to debate about collectivism vs. individualism whether I like it or not! What the hell. It's a slow workday.

Taxes are, in fact, collected at the point of a gun. If I decide not to pay my taxes, guess what happens? Some men with guns show up at my house, stick their guns in my face, and haul me off to jail. That's not some crazy theory or hyperbole. That's what actually happens.

We could debate about the benefits of taxes, and what constitutes a "fair" level of taxation, all day long. And after exhausting ourselves to the point of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, I suspect that neither of our minds would be changed. So let's agree to disagree there.

Yes, it is a fact that there were four black jurors in that OK case. (This can be easily fact-checked through a ten-second Google search.) The "facts" you mentioned aren't, in fact, facts. They're opinions. Your opinions. Your highly-biased opinions. The only opinions that matter in this case, however, are the twelve jurors who sat and listened to both sides of the case, processed all of the facts of the case, considered all the evidence of the case, and came to a conclusion to the best of their ability, following the code of law.

You, on the other hand, arrived at your verdict in that case based on nothing more than the skin colors of the shooter and the victim. Which is more racist: basing an opinion on facts and evidence, or on skin color?

As for unarmed white men shot by police, you must not be aware that this happens far more often than the other way around. If you Google it, the Washington Post has a nifty little app where you can filter crime statistics by race, gender, armed/unarmed, etc.. In 2016, 465 white people were shot and killed by police. 22 of them were unarmed. That same year, 233 black people were shot and killed by police. 17 were unarmed.

Now, to maintain your narrative, you'll need to play around with the numbers and focus on rates instead of raw numbers. But then, that waters down your argument a bit, doesn't it? Now, we're no longer suggesting that more black people are shot and killed by police, but that more black people, as a percentage of the total number of fatalities, are shot and killed. That sort of kills the whole "racist" narrative.

As for the reaction when an unarmed white man is killed by a black officer, no one knows, because the media hardly ever reports those fatalities. Why? Because it doesn't fit their narrative. They're not interested in reporting the actual news; it's all about building and advancing their agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆

Hey, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, go eat your usual cum treat from wifey's pussy, and when you are done, do us all a favor and go eat a gun for dessert, you CUCK MORON.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Agree to disagree and then some!

Since you apparently equate taxation with robbery, you've moved WELL beyond Libertarian all the way to Anarchist.

As for the unarmed white victims, as you say, we need more information. How many were OBVIOUSLY unarmed, with their hands in the air, and how many just turned out to be unarmed after the fact? Those are stats that could change the accounting in a hurry. Though you minimized it, why are there a higher percentage of unarmed blacks killed by police than whites?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Like I said, I'm not a Libertarian, a Conservative, or a Liberal. (Or an Anarchist for that matter.) I don't limit myself to anyone's convenient little box. I'm fine with paying a reasonable amount of taxes for services that cannot be rendered any other way. I'm fine with taking care of those who cannot care for themselves. I'm not fine with paying for someone's food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, cellphones, housing, etc., etc., etc. when they're perfectly capable of caring for themselves. If that makes me an Anarchist, so be it.

There are plenty of examples of unarmed white men shot by black police officers, but you have to dig around to find them, as -- like I said -- the media doesn't report those stories One example: last August, an unarmed white man was shot by a black officer. The officer had pulled him over, and was giving him instructions. When the suspect didn't comply, the cop shot and killed him. It turns out that the suspect was deaf, and wouldn't have been able to hear the officer. No charges were filed against the officer.

These unfortunate events happen every single day. They aren't indicative of racism. Bad things happen to good (and not-so-good) people every day regardless of race.

(Now...what does all of this have to do with "My Husband's Worst Nightmare?")

@ crazyson, sorry, man, but sbrooks and I have a long history of this back-and-forth nonsense. Feel free to delete our comments. (Or don't. It's your call.)

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ KarenPrior

Another one of Loving Wives' great eternal mysteries. Why do you insist on cutting-and-pasting the same rude comment on every story you don't like? What on earth are you trying to accomplish? Do you get off on anonymously insulting strangers over the internet?

I should've named the character in my last story "BlarenBrior."

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 7 years ago

So you don't like being placed into anyone's convenient little box Joe, but you then just out yourself as an out and out white nationalist and a racist. You are a piece of shit, that goes beyond any views on taxation or on being a liberal or a conservative. The only thing that gives me hope for the future is the thought that people like you are killing yourselves at an amazing rate with drugs, booze and by sticking the guns you cling to in your mouth when you run out of those.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Wow, FLC

And you just outed yourself as a complete lunatic! (Although I'm sure others already came to that conclusion long ago.)

I'm a "white nationalist" because I cited accurate statistics of police-related shootings? Or because I believe we shouldn't ascertain guilt or innocence based on a person's skin color? Which of my statements, exactly, outed me as a "white nationalist?"

In my experience, the folks who cry "racism" are usually the racists themselves. If nothing else, you're a violent fucker. Wishing death on me? On a beautiful Friday afternoon? Wow.

Stay classy, liberals. The whole world is watching your meltdown.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 7 years ago

You're a white nationalist because you voted for one and because you cherry pick statistics and ignore population sizes to prove that somehow white men are a pot upon, oppressed minority. At the same time that people like you are gunning siren Indians in the street shouting "get out of my country" because they think they're terrorists.

And I'm not wishing death on you. I'm simply saying that when Trump finishes mortgaging our country to the Russians to pay off his son in law's real estate debts and resigns, abandoning all the sad, pathetic, white trash types who voted for him and you do put a bullet in your brain or down a whole bottle of oxycodone with some cheap whiskey I'll be happy to know it happened.

Of course, your drug problem will be labeled a medical crisis, the way the poor, rural white drug problem is. Not like when those scary negroes in their scary inner cities were having an addiction crisis, that called for military style policing and mass incarceration because they were violent thugs. But when a meth head breaks into my car to steal my stereo or someone in the midst of oxycodone withdrawl mugs someone to pay for more pills, that's a tradgedy. Because God forbid poor whites be asked to take any responsibility for themselves the way other races are. Just like I'm not supposed to blame you for handing our country over to fascists and possibly ending liberal democracy in the West because you're scared of brown skinned people who work harder than you and contribute more to the economy than you.

By the way, the majority of welfare spending goes to people like you, but once again they aren't lazy and shiftless like those welfare queens in their ghettos you likely rant about, are they? There victims of circumstance we have to feel sorry for when they drink and get high and then vote for Putin's lap dog because he bravely mocks the disabled on stage at his rallies.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
@flc

You really could not prove joe more correct if you tried.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ FLC

How the fuck do you know who I voted for, you fucking ignoramus? And what do you mean by "people like me?" Dude...you have no fucking clue who I am! LOL. Jesus, what a fool.

See, the problem is that when "people like you" toss around the term "racist" in such a careless (and constant) fashion, toward people and things that aren't even remotely racist, you destroy all of the power that word used to carry. Not only has it become meaningless to call someone a racist, but it's become a punchline. You don't even seem to realize that you're the butt of a joke.

Your ranting and raving reminds me of all the scared little brainwashed sheep swarming the streets, throwing one temper tantrum after another because their favorite dictator-of-choice lost an election. You're just another fragile, wounded, easily-"triggered" little snowflake who can't handle it when things don't go your way. Do yourself a favor and find your nearest "safe space." It'll all be okay, I promise.

Get over it.

Get over yourself.

Get a life.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 7 years ago

You bragged about it after the election idiot. And being a racist does mean something, it means you voted for Trump. Even if you're trying to claim you didn't now because you're ashamed that your year long meltdown resulted in a national embarrassment.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ FLC

I bragged about what? Dude, I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else.

I'll happily expect your apology any minute now. I suspect I'll get it right after Kimi apologizes to me for accusing me of lying about her friend, the plagiarist.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
"Snowflake"

I REALLY didn't want to get involved with you again, but you really pushed my button here!

You didn't brag about who you voted for?

"Your ranting and raving reminds me of all the scared little brainwashed sheep swarming the streets, throwing one temper tantrum after another because their favorite dictator-of-choice lost an election. You're just another fragile, wounded, easily-"triggered" little snowflake who can't handle it when things don't go your way."

Let's see, you insult Hillary voters, pretty good indicator you voted for Triump.

You call flc "snowflake," a favorite put down of liberals by Trump supporters.

Maybe you're not a Trump voter, but you're giving a good impression of one!

WyldcardWyldcardalmost 7 years ago

I'm still bemused by the pie fights in comments between commenters, and the actual anger that people demonstrate over these stories. I'm not really one for humil stories, so I just don't read them generally. (I also don't really enjoy crazy BtB stories, but I have more tolerance for some. I've gotten less enamored by the repetitive super protagonist and idiotic wife tales though.) I also generally find Joe to be a good commenter, who has good feedback for authors, regardless of whether we have the same taste in stories. That he likes to engage in pie fights despite being dramatically outnumbered, is neither here nor there. :)

I read this one because it had a decent # of comments and was curious. Here is my feedback.

The dialogue is well done, and much better than many of the stories on the site. Obviously, it is an over the top tale, but there are over the top BtB as well. This category tends to have less actual erotica, particularly stroke stories, and this one was probably aimed at being more of a stroke story for people with a humiliation fetish. In that contest, it seems well written.

Is the story for me? Nope. Does that impact my rating? No, since I try to rate based on the quality of writing. If it had been trying for a realistic vibe, I'd mark it down because the wife's behavior isn't realistic. She'd have no reason to purposefully crush her husband randomly like this, whether she loved him or not. Plus the whole pile on thing. Heck, that DVD would be an excellent tool for the husband to get Craig fired and get some compensation from the company as well. Since this doesn't seem intended to have a real vibe, that doesn't really impact things either.

So, good job for a first story. Write whatever you enjoy and don't worry about the acrimony. It is a free site, with free stories, and at least theoretically is for erotica which this is... even if not a tale I'd go back and read again.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
@sb, you are bothered by "snowflake", but give racist a pass

Displaying a bit of bias there.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
LOL

I just think it's hilarious that when I refer to precious little sensitive snowflakes, sbrooks automatically thinks I'm referring to Hillary voters!

Don't worry, sbrooks, I have the same disdain for both sides. Don't be so sensitive!

WyldcardWyldcardalmost 7 years ago

Btw, because I don't want to jump into the current fight between Joe and Sbrooks, let me be clear. I enjoy reading both your comments! :) That said, I'm skipping over this particular political debate.... *grin* Have at it!

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
One comment worth responding to

Not stepping into whats going on between Sbrooks and Joe but am enjoying reading it.

Kel: I'm not going anywhere and I don't know or care who SharedSigne is. I'm ok with consequences but as far as i'm concerned, consequences should equal divorce. You've got some sick fucks who want the wives dead, getting STD's etc. What kind of person says "Dead wives tell no lies" as a result of one affair. That messed up bastard isn't alone in their views either. Just look through the comment sections of these stories.

I'm no troll and i'm going to keep commenting where I see fit, regardless of how many schoolyard level insults get thrown my way just because I refuse to believe cheating wives are evil scum who should be killed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@HankWTullamore &@swingerjoe

I'm not "bothered" by snowflake or "automatically" think of Hillary supporters.

Read any comment board, Trump supporters refer to liberals as "snowflakes," so I simply took Joe's use of the term along with the tone of the rest of the comment as evidence that flc was right that Joe was a Trump voter.

I'm not particularly bothered by it, but do find it stupid!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Sherlock Holmes, eh sb

Still no evidence of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a useless cunt of a wife

Kyle needs to grow some balls, dump her ass, and move on

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Some times I wonder why some men go over the edge and murder their wives and then some others. Then I think of the treatment some self centered bitch does to her husband and I don't wonder anymore..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@HankWTullamore

I never accused Joe of racism.

Actually, HE'S the one who charged racism when a parody of cuckold stories used the Big Black Cock trope to mock it.

KElkBKElkBalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

SharedSigne was another commenter who decided that Consequences stories didn't belong here.She decreed that ANY punishment for a woman, no matter how heinous HER actions was misogynist.

Regarding consequences,they MAY equal divorce, sometimes the result in Reconciliation, even the dreaded RAAC (Reconciliation At All/Any Cost). Except for die-hards, BTB is reserved for the most heinous of betrayals. Everyone has their own definition of what deserves BTB, and what degree of BTB is appropriate.

And it's obvious that you don't think that cheating wives are scum who should be killed, since they're your targets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lustfulyoungguy! LOL

he is such an incredible bull he spends all his time trolling Lit. another virgin nerdy fat troll.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Thanks Kel

For that well thought out reply, it answered some questions. You're right, that's not what I think. I understand the need for consequences but some commenters take it way too far when the story only involves one affair. I hardly think i'm decreeing anything either, just daring to have a viewpoint contradictory to many others because of the way i'm wired.

Anon, if that's what you need to believe, believe it. It doesn't exactly take a long portion of the day to write a few sentences. Hooking up with married women is a complicated process, it's not like spending a few hours in a bar on a friday night and taking home some drunk girl by telling her a few lies. As much as i'd like to, I can't fuck a married woman every day.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

If you haven't read it yet, read Vandemonium1's latest.

Do you think that simple divorce is sufficient consequences for Tracey? Don't you agree that SOME degree of BTB is deserved?

She wasn't killed, or sold into sexual slavery, she herself kept away from her children. The only violence against her was perpetrated by the lover she lied to about her fertility.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Blazing Saddles was a blistering satire of racism because it poked fun at racists. That "satire" you referred to poked fun at the black character. See the difference?

I'm not referring to "The Bull", by the way. That was a (poorly-executed) satire of the LW "bull" trope. I'm referring to that recent story (the title evades me) that featured a black lover who spoke in broken English. That was a little racist, no?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous