My Incestful Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a trance, and all I did was plot!!

I felt my world had turned upside down, but in the most delightful way!!

I was loving it - I would have also said it was finger licking good, had I touched my mom's wet panties!!

My mind was persistently filled with images of my mother in her uncovered state.

My mind was relentlessly injected with images of my mother in compromising scenarios.

Until, I felt the need to shift my focus back to my parents, indulging in the shower!!

I had not yet accepted their act, but still, all I could do was think about what my dad would have been doing to my mother.

Only to realise, a minute later, that all I could do was wish that it was I doing the same to my mother!!

I wished I was my dad - I wished I was my mother's husband.

I wished I was the one my mother wanted.

I wished I was the man who kept my mother satisfied.

I wished I had my mom for myself.

I wished I could have her right there.

I wished I could make my wants real.

But surprisingly, when my dad and mom finally came out, half an hour later, I only felt the need to keep my eyes closed.

I was sure she spent no time to dry herself... I was confident she was not wearing anything... I was convinced she had directly walked out of the shower... I was certain I could gift myself an even greater view of my alluring mother...

But, I did not want to grab on to that opportunity!!

For in my mind, I had already seen her in the nude.

For in my mind, I had already penetrated her.

For in my mind, I had already made her cum.

For in my mind, I had already owned her.

The time spent craving for my mother's ripe body had infused in me a stream of evil coital powers, and I felt I was overtaken by wicked forbidden lust.

It was so intense, I felt I had already made a move on my mother!!

It was so unsettling, I felt I was already fucking my mother!!

"Do you think he would have noticed any of it?!" my dad asked my mom, in a very low voice, as they got onto the bed.

They did not bother to care about my presence all this while, and even now, more than concern, it was exhilaration in their voice.

"He is sound asleep, Devan." my mom replied, in a relaxed manner, switching off the lights.

"Great... Let me have some more fun with you!!" my dad groaned, and my mom moaned, again.

The entire episode had a very limited time frame - It was a case of only a few minutes.

But, for somebody like me who was yet to be influenced by the twisted world of sex, it proved to be as good as an eternity!!

The incidents triggered in me an array of emotions, that culminated only after proving to me how desperately I needed my mother's seductive body.

I was still wary of my dad...

I knew he would never let me have my way with mom...

But, I wasn't bothered by his company, until the moment I heard the bed creak, as he carried on humping my mother.

He was shagging inside her pussy, just inches away from me.

I was not liking it - And, I hated him for that!!

As far as I was concerned, my dad looked too eager to share my mother, anyway.

And, if at all another man deserved my mother, it was me - I had decided!!

I did not care to consider the reality that my dad & my mom were a married couple, who had all the authority to love each-other, as they please, where they like, when they want.

More importantly, I did not care to worry even once whether my mother would be pleased with my immoral arrangements.

In-fact, I had already persuaded myself to be of the opinion that I was the only person who had the right to keep my mom.

So, it was only fair my dad, shared her with me!!

And if he did not agree, then I was going to do it by force - I was going to snatch her away from him.

I was even ready to lie, to push my parents to a divorce.

I had already started thinking about a life with my mom, with my dad only being her ex-husband!!

I wanted to be in a house that had only me and my mom... I did not want my dad there...

I did not want my dad in between me and my mom!!

As I tried to forget the fact that my dad was on top of my mom, I also started to feel that he was disappearing, turning non-existent - I was slowly erasing him from my world!!

I never knew I had it in me to dethrone my dad... I never knew I had it in me to claim what was really his... I never knew I had it in me to discard him...

But, I knew I had it in me to do whatever it takes to make my mom mine!!

I was going to take my mom away from my dad - It was my destiny!!

I felt intoxicated at the thought of it!!

I had conviniently forgotten I was sinning!!

I felt visuals of myself treating my mom as my wife, flash in my mind - Only until I had an even more scintillating vision of myself, treating my mom as a slave!!

I saw my mom helpless, tied and put to starve for days together - And all she was fed were my pole & my seeds!!

I knew I was meant to bed my mom.

I knew I was meant to conquer my mom.

I knew I was meant to defile my mom.

And, thus, began My Journey...

And, thus, began My Incestful Sex Life!!


12