My Indecent Proposal Ch. 03

Story Info
Stella's dominating boss shares her with his clients.
2.4k words
3.47
17.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY INDECENT PROPOSAL CH. 03

I am not a sex starved bastard or a sleezy fucker but it is always exciting when you manage to make a pious, office going secretary spread her legs out of compulsion. While most of you would argue all those moral values, it would be hard to be ethical when a beautiful, busty young lady like Stella is kneeling before you.

When she was forced to kneel before me to suck my cock, it was because her husband stole the cash and was unable to repay it back. After taking her twice, now I have brought her to a resort with four of my clients and already slipped some aphrodisiac pills in her vodka.

A drunk sexy slut like Stella is extremely hard to resist which is why one of our client Menon could hardly keep her hands off her.

"Umph...please," she tried to feebly protest as the trio of men took turns feasting on her parted lips. They tongue kissed her while some of them instinctively grabbed her boobs. She had a dusky fair skin tone with supple 32C boobs. They are quite huge for a 22-year old girl.

I have already made a video of Stella kneeling down and sucking my thick dick in our office cabin. My clients who got hold of the video through me were more than eager to ravish such a young girl. They were hornier than usual because of the fact she is stuck in this situation, feeling guilty yet has no say when four mature men took turns fucking her pussy like mad men all weekend long.

"Can you ask them to be bit softer with me?" Stella pleaded when I walked her towards the lift lobby. I smirked at her.

"Do you really think I could tell those horny men once you are stripped naked and standing before them ready to be fucked, Stella?" I questioned her back.

Being the submissive slut she is, she went silent. She was quite aware of the fact that these mature men would never heed to her cries. The more a girl begged to go slow or not too rough, the harder any man would fuck. That's always how the egoistic nature of a man's mind would work and women who whimper in bed due to the brutal fuck often get uncontrolled orgasms.

Maybe this is what I have always believed in and I was sure Stella was an exciting piece of feminine meat that these four men would devour all weekend long. I wasn't surprised when Rahul, her husband said he would stay in the resort until he could take her back home.

***

I let Stella go to the room with those four clients. Even before I could reach the room in another 30 minutes, they have already started the party. The vodka and the pills did a fine job of making Stella weak, helpless and easy to be subdued to the men's needs.

She was meekly lying on the bed with her saree removed. Her blouse buttons unhooked and drowsy eyes. I always found her to be a cute looking woman but seeing her as a distressed damsel made me really horny.

Menon made a deal that he would want her all alone and all the clients could take turns having in the opposite room we have reserved. After all, four men going after a single girl made it hard to relish her three holes and he was keen on banging her in multiple positions before he has had his share.

She made a weak protest when he carried her in his arms. He fumbled to open the door's lock with a young, semi-naked girl in his arms but managed to do so. I sat with Rob, Richard and Sanjay, unable to control my hardness.

Except for the feeble sounds, we were hardly able to understand what is going on the inside. Rob stood up.

"Don't you think we should have some fun?" He kept our door open and pushed the unlocked door much to his surprise. He kept it semi-open and we could watch Menon fucking Stella to his heart's content. She was mere few inches taller than 5-feet and weighed less than 60 kgs, making it easier for a hefty hunk like Menon to lift her up in the air.

"Sir..let me down. Please. I am scared," Stella kept murmuring in her drunken state but all she could do was hug him tight for dear life. I was sure Menon was a well hung man but he was a vigorous fucker too. He clasped her ass cheeks in a skilled manner, supported her entire body weight and made her jump on his thick man meat.

Despite her pleas and cries to put her down, he kept fucking her in the air like there is no tomorrow. After a couple of minutes of some deep pounding, he finally put her naked self on the soft bed. She was all sweaty and it was a beautiful sight to watch her chained cross heave between her sweaty boobs.

Before Rob could pick her up for his share of her pussy, I went in and offered her a glass of water. She knew it was me.

"I am tired, sir. He is such a rough fucker. Let me take others on a different day," she pleaded once more. A young lady who got extremely tired because of the rough fucking of a man is an arousing sight to me. I patted her on cheeks.

"It's okay, Stella. Just go with the flow. You were born a beautiful woman and these guys are extremely horny right now. I am sure the pills I mixed will keep you horny all day today," to which she gave me a surprised look.

We already saw her bucking her hip when we mauled her boobs and all men took turns kissing her. Now she realized why she is unable to stop herself from enjoying it especially when a man like Menon used his short but thick man meat to vigorously fuck her in multiple positions, he could possibly fuck a woman. She felt deceived of what I did to her which was easy to comprehend from her look.

When I walked out, Rob walked in and stripped himself naked. He scooped her up in his arms. "I would prefer to fuck her in the shower," he announced. Like most hotel rooms, it was a glass-walled bath which made it easier for us to watch Stella getting fucked by the second client while we adjusted our thick hard-ons inside our pants.

He turned on the shower and inserted his 7-inch man meat in one quick push. Stella grabbed onto his shoulders for support, as she stood in the warm shower getting fucked. She was in a dizzy state, drunk, horny and feeling guilty because I forced her young body to deceive her morals by making her inevitably horny.

"Oh...please. Not so fast," Stella made feeble requests to which Rob scooped her supple boobs from behind and kept pounding her pussy in a steady manner. He turned her face to his and planted a deep kiss before lodging his warm cum in her now harshly fucked pussy.

When it got over, Sanjay and Richard wasted no time. As they previously discussed, they decided to mount my young secretary at the same time, one in her mouth and another in her gloriously fucked pussy.

When they flipped her over on her tummy, the pills ensured her pussy is in control and she no longer felt guilty. All she wanted was some hard cocks to fuck her and that is what they gave her.

"Such a fucking bitch," said Sanjay as he slapped her fair ass hard. "She just got fucked by these two guys yet she is so wet."

Stella just moaned louder as her lust took control of her morale as the men abused and continued to fuck her hard. She bit her lower lip so hard so as to not stop herself from making slutty remarks. "Fuck me harder," her eyes said but she didn't utter a word except for her heavy breathing and non-stop moaning. She squealed like a petite bitch when one of the guys took her anal virginity and inserted his thick man meat inside her ass unexpectedly.

"No...no...not my ass. It hurts more." Her pleadings hardly reached Sanjay's ears because he spat on his cock and conveniently lodged his 8-incher inside her virgin ass. She squealed loud but her voice was muffled yet again as Richard pushed his cock into her now open lips to fuck her mouth to his heart's content. My clients were hornier now than usual because we have shared girls in the past but none as hot or from a pious background like my secretary.

"You have literally landed on the best cock sucking secretary. She sucks cock like a born cock sucker. Is she an all-time bitch?" Richard questioned me.

The men were talking but never slowed down as they continued to fuck both her holes in doggy style. She probably heard us call her a bitch multiple times but didn't really care. That is how a slutty chick should be which is what Stella is now as she continued to suck the cocks and obey to their commands like a submissive slut, the one I confirmed in my first night with her.

"She is quite a decent girl or at least until I spread her legs the first time," I clarified him. "She probably hasn't had too many cocks but I plan to share her with more of my clients. After all, she is too hot to not to be shared with our clientele, right," I concluded.

Stella with a thick cock deep down her throat and a cock lodged inside her pussy, still managed to look at me questioningly. Her eyes pleaded as if she didn't want to be shared with more men. I smiled mischievously and walked towards her. I patted her hair and caressed her head, bent closer to her ears and whispered.

"You are a beautiful, young wife Stella. The guys I know would be so happy and super hard to see I have trapped such a young slut for unconstrained use in our bedroom. This is just the first of many gangbangs. You will get used to it and I will make sure you are amply reward for your efforts," I said with a pinch of mockery and horniness in my tone.

She had saliva dripping down her mouth as he continued to mouth fuck her unceremoniously while she couldn't help but let out a muffled moan every time the other guy fucked her pussy hard. Stella's fair, supple boobs bobbled up and down in the doggy pose as she was mounted like a true bitch in heat by both men at once.

Knock. Knock. There was a faint knock at the door.

I went in and was surprised to find Stella's husband.

"What are you doing here?" I was bit annoyed by his presence but being this subtle cuckold he is, he stammered and said he would rather wait here until they could go back home. I chose not to introduce him as her husband but as an office assistant, so that my clients could fuck the beautiful babe brutally without any inhibitions of having her lawful husband around.

Stella's husband sneaked into the large room and found himself a seat in the corner. As she was in doggy style, mounted by two men and facing the bed board, she didn't really know who is inside the room or not.

Once they finished fucking her, we took turns as pair fucking Stella in every possible position. I made her sit on my lip and held her waist tight so she could hump my thick man meat. Only when the fifth guy was about to ease his cock into her well-fucked hole, Stella was taken back when she found her husband sitting in the corner.

"Why don't you join us and fuck this bitch? It's totally free man," he invited her own husband to share her pussy. Rahul didn't waste much time and proceed to ease his thick boner out of his pants. He has been hard all long seeing his wife get fucked by so many men at once and didn't mind a sandwich when he was invited to taste some of the pussy that he was supposed to have owned for years, legally now!

When we were all done, I let my clients rest in the other rooms. I sulked back on the single seater couch with her husband on another couch close to me.

"Stella, wake up. Come suck me and finish me off." I ordered her and she opened her eyes drowsily, as if pleading to let her sleep sometime.

I was slightly annoyed and stood up. I dragged her naked body by her hair as she weakly followed me. I took her into the bathroom, used the shower to wipe any cum off her body and brought her back to the room. I made her kneel naked before me and presented my cock to her lips.

She started off slowly but soon got into the pace and sucked my cock well, as she always does. I am glad Stella is an excellent slut, an exciting piece of meat who is always willing to please her man no matter what. She has been fucked over a dozen times by more than 5 men yet she could suck my cock feverishly, with her head bobbing up and down in one smooth motion. I signalled her husband to come close and present his cock as well.

After taking one deep look which had so many questions, she proceeded to suck her husband's now limp cock as well. Both of us got a strong hardon as we witnessed some wild fucking, sucking and merciless usage of a cocksucking whore. She was a respectable working woman a couple of weeks ago but now is brought to her knees, face fucked and literally used like a ragdoll for our lust.

I, for one believe women are born to be fucked by multiple men and not just one considering how sexy sluts they are and their bodies are designed for non-stop hardcore banging, whether they admit it or not. I was looking forward to think of creative ways to humiliate my secretary Stella and make her orgasm, so she feels the power of guilty pleasure in the long run.