My Indian Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was shaking like she was having an epileptic fit, with her eyes rolling back into her head her nails digging into my chest and scratching me and her pussy was so tight around my cock milking me literally. I tried to pull out before ejaculating in her, but mom started grinding harder as she screamed, "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....fuck....aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...cum...in...me...my....baby..." super loud until she collapsed on me with both of us cumming together.

She got of me and laid down next to me with her head con my chest breathing really heavy , seeing the scratches on my chest she asked, "did I just do that?"

"Yes mom." I answered . "Fuckkkkk...." She said in the same orgasmic tone of hers.

Then looking down on my cock she said, "are you still fucking hard after dumping a truck load of cum in my pussy, I can still feel it tricking down my thighs." I just looked at her and smiled.

As soon as mom had her breath back she went to the washroom, she came out all cleaned up with a wet towel in her hand and started cleaning my balls and cock with it getting off all her juices . Then she started kissing my cock holding it softly with her petite hands. I spread my legs and pushed her face down to my balls and she started sucking on my them while still stroking my cock. Looking down I could only see her eyes and fore head, as I felt her tongue licking me from my ass crack to my balls and then sucking on them. Her tiny hands as they were stroking me made my cock look gigantic.

Lifting her face of my cock I asked her, "mom, can we do it again?"

"I can't say no to you my love, when you ask so sweetly, specially now that you no what your cock does to me." She said in a very sultry voice.

I didn't need to be told twice I immediately lifted her turned her around to a doggie position, facing the mirror as I wanted to see her face and began to penetrate her pussy from behind.

She shut her eyes as I penetrated her slowly, I could hear her mumbling to herself as I started to rock back and forth with slow strokes of penetrating her all the way and then out also almost till the tip of my cock, "fuck...this is what I was afraid of," as she kept moaning softly.

"What were you afraid of mom?" I asked picking up speed and squeezing her hips.

She had started pushing back with my every stroke her eyes were shut she had clenched her hands shut with the bed cover in them and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she said, "you know you've just turned your mom into your cock slut, this is what I was afraid of baby."

As I saw her hourglass shaped back and that pertly round ass pushing back at me I couldn't help myself and started spanking her ass with one hand as I held her ponytail with the other pulling her head back and started really giving it to her saying, "so does that mean I fuck you and use you as and when I want mom?" Giving her another spank on her ass while tugging on her hair.

I could feel her pussy tighten again as she screamed "Yesssss..." all the while moaning.

Then she started screaming, "fuck me harder baby, fuck me like a whore.....aaahhh I am your whore baby so fuck me like one." I saw her looking into my eyes through the mirror as she said this.

The next 20 minutes we didn't leave eye contact as I kept fucking her harder and harder while continuously spanking her and pulling at her ponytail tail with her screaming nonstop with every stroke and me grunting loud like a pig.

Eventually mom collapse on the bed making may cock slip out as she lay flat on her stomach, shaking like a leaf as she started to cum, while fingering herself.

I waited for her orgasm to end then I laid on top of her penetrating her pussy again and started humping her. Half way through getting her breath back she was moaning again.

Then I heard her say, "I love you baby, I really do."

"I love you too mom." I said as I started picking up speed.

"Yes you can fuck me as and when you want, but that doesn't mean I won't be fucking around baby." She said softly between her moans.

Just hearing her say that I answered with a loud grunt, "I wouldn't want it any other way mom" as I pulled out and started to cum all over her ass and back, while giving her ass another spank.

As we laid down getting our breaths back mom said, "you'll be okay with me fucking around with guys on your bed while you're at work?"

"As long as I get all the juicy details while we fuck our brains out in the evening." I said smiling and was already getting turned on.

"You'll be okay with me fucking your friends or the building guard or the sweeper?l" she was sounding horny again.

As I answered back in a hoarse voice, "yes mom." And picturing her with them my cock was hard again.

Mom smiled at me and said, "wow the thought of me with them did that baby, don't worry mum will not only take care of this but will make all your fantasies come true, in fact you can watch or fuck me with them, whatever rocks your boat." And she went down on me.


12