All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply awful

Rajesh from the Big Bang Theory was seen throwing up after reading this mess. And if you're going to play Fetish/BDSM games, go play them in the right category.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

welcome back vidya..long time it has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've yet to read an Indian tale that's worth shit.

Not going to read this one either. Title said it all. I'm sure this garbage deserves a one star rating like all the other shit stories written by Indians.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
I like the cuckold theme

Arousing story. 4 stars, only not 5 because it lacks conflict and interaction with husband is missing. The slapping and physical abuse is also too extreme.

But it sounds exciting and I look forward to what happens with her husband next.

Please continue to post it in this category only. Loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5 stars as always

Though I would prefer if Jawadji kept her as only his wife for two weeks & not sharing with anyone.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I was a big fan of Padma Lakshmi, but after reading about what whores Indian women are, I wonder how many of the Master Chefs are hitting that. Kamel Harris is half Indian too, Willie Brown knows what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To much SLAPS in story

Make Vidya in command. Not so submissive

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dont worry about the negatives. If it is bad, then why they read it anyway.

Waiting for more adventures [with her and hubby's family members may be]

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some Vidya Lesbian episode please.

I follow your series and it is great. But do reduce the violence a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Summer of indian aunties update

Im really looking forward for the next chapters of the aunties series..for a really really long time XD. If possible please submit your story _/\_. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

When is the next part coming... can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmm.. Not good that compared to ur previous stories....

Vidya series was great... But in this part there has been change in ur writing styles...

Too much slapping and not much of a communication between husband.

In the past the way u described sex scenes was really hot but now it has completely changed... Its like a different person written this....

This part does not fit with the older parts....

Hope u get back on ur standards....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can you use her college cricket team for a gangbang?

In your previous story you have mentioned Vidya was a slut in college was once shared as a prize in the cricket team. Can you do a story on this with the college team gangbanging vidya infront of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The more I read your stories, the more I feel like having a slutty hot wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load of crap !

Seriously Zia what the fuck is this ? Was this supposed to be a erotic story or a violent abusive one ?? It had less sex and more of beating the women. You have really lost it on this one. I couldn’t even complete the whole story its so boring. Just fucking quit already. Waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtvis this rubbish

I know ur write quiet bsdm type plz stop o this

U can write very good erotic story of wife or college with buch of m

Bt plz stop this everytime slapping

Or u write blackmailed exhibition Stories n less fucking stories of colg girl n progress with the story take time write on ur own

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pls give us a story Vidya & Mohan. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue Summer of indian aunts.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star from me

Great story! This Vidya series is my favorite in literotica. Please continue with Vidya. Would love to watch Ramu and Wasim make a comeback in Vidya's life and make her their pet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best stories in literotica. The most enjoyable part was when Vidya fell for Ramu, and Ramu later brought Wasim to ravish Vidya. It was such a great plot. I hope Ramu and Wasim will come back again and conquer the sexy babe. Waiting for another long part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Make rajesh a part of their play as submissive cuckold

Can you please make rajesh a cum eating cuckold where he cleans her up and licks her pussy and then get sloppy seconds for his tiny dick? That would be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is the next coming.. waiting for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is the next part coming... waiting for it

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi @garam_ladki ... you can stop wasting your time on my stories. There's thousands of other amazing writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't stop the Series...to good

If i can suggest an idea ....Maybe will be exciting if the pool guy Ashgar brings her to the seedy side of the city to meet truckers, sailors or homeless....pulling the train....

By the way good answer to this Garam guy 😀 seems not to know why we slap woman's ass.....

Go on publish quick, can't wait for more😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading this bloody story it's clear to me that either you've gone through such situations or want it to happen. In either way, you're nothing but a psychic patient. It's better for you to go for a treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...