My Indian Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Lockdowned, in times of social distancing we come closer.
26.8k words
4.76
13.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

(This is a work of fiction and all characters are above the age of consent. It is a contemporary story drawing from the current situation with two characters and I attempt to alternate between their perspectives. This is a continuation of my earlier work ,"My Indian Summer".

The story starts off with a young lad going to meet his newly widowed aunt who has a farm in the hills and finds himself falling in love with her. At the conclusion of the first part he professes his love for her and proposes too, she asks him for 10 days time to think it over, And a phonecall to his mother reveals that a lockdown has been imposed as a pandemic is on the loose.)

The story continues...

8 Orchards of delight.

He.

In my wildest dreams, I hadn't imagined the sequence of events, that I had gone through today. And now she was asking me to give her a massage. An invitation to touch her unrestrictedly in forbidden places with her consent, was too good to pass up. And she would have to remove the petticoat, allowing me to finally feast my eyes on all of her.

But she had figured out my intention beforehand, and had a loophole to circumvent it. She moved to the kitchen, to put on a half apron, opening the drawstrings of the petticoat and letting it fall to the floor. She then wrung the petticoat that was wet with her juices into a bowl of flowers and lay face down on the mat, asking me to get started.

And boy was I ready, my cock leaking at the sight of her naked butt, as her entire torso was revealed, only the drawstrings of her apron at the waist marring her nudity from tip to toe. I started working on her, getting a chance to caress her body with my hands, and gaze as well. She was enjoying my ministrations as I kneaded and pulled at her limbs, taking all the stress out of them, making her sigh in satisfaction.

She was quite dexterous and flexible as well, managing to grab hold of my prick behind, and give me some release. My fingers worked their way down her back, outlining every rib, till I reached her soft buttocks. The flower petals combined with her body fluids, to release the most wonderful aromas into the room, as it resembled a garden in full bloom.

She was particularly sensitive in all her erogenous zones, and I ensured that I followed her instructions to a T, as her sighs turned into moans, and her hand crept within the apron, to places where my touch was forbidden. But the backdoor was wide open, and I lay on top of her. I managed to insert myself between the gap of her thighs, and was soon at the brink myself, about to come, when she closed her thighs around me, asking me to add my fluids into the massage bowl.

I complied with her request and used my lubricants liberally in my massage. But they were drying up fast and caked her skin, so she asked me to lick it off. I didn't need to be told twice, relishing the taste of her, mixed with our intimate fluids as I progressed down her body. The back done, she turned around, and I was stunned at the vista of her lying prone, inviting me to touch her in places my hands hadn't ventured to before.

I started this time at her toes, feeling her soft smooth skin warm up, as I progressed upwards. I reveled in caressing her soft calves, and her smooth knees, as my hands reached her thighs, meeting the hem of the apron. I was half afraid that this signified the limits to where my hands could go, and she would abruptly bring the session to an end if I got too fresh with her.

Gingerly my fingers crept below the apron inching their way upwards to virgin territory. Surprisingly, there was not a murmur of protest as I ventured into areas unexplored, but only sighs of satisfaction, signalling her capitulation to my charms. I wanted so much to see where my hands were venturing too, but not wanting to push my luck played it by feel. The higher my fingers went, the more she spread her legs apart.

As I reached her holy grail, I could feel rivulets of her juices flowing down her thighs, and scooped some to my lips to fortify me, using the rest in the massage itself. I was now at the lower border of her mound, and my hand trembled as it caressed her quivering lips, feeling their smooth surface, contrasted with areas where the stubble was starting to rise.

I proceeded with caution, keeping alert for signs that told me that I was exceeding my brief. I outlined her lips and gingerly inserted one finger into her moist depths, testing the waters. Her moist walls clung to it as I pulled it out, to add another finger to my foray and then yet another, as I slowly ventured deeper into her core. My other hand meanwhile, found her nub at the top of the slit and started rubbing it, stimulating a rise, there as well.

She was clearly enjoying my explorations, panting with delight, as she motioned me upwards to bring my face closer to hers. My organ was now leaking too and within hands reach as well. She massaged it, stimulating a more copious expression of my reserves. She met my mouth in a hungry kiss, her legs locking around my back as my fingers got drenched in a flood that gushed out of her, as she came once more.

My penis too added to the celebration sending streamers of white, right upto her boobs, as she held me tight , the waves subsiding within her slowly. The calm returned, but she still hugged me close, and I was comfortable in her arms, almost moulded to her, feeling her heartbeat against my chest slow down from a gallop to a slow canter.

I felt her wince, as the weight of my prone body, pushed down on hers. I motioned to get up, but my residue, that I had so liberally applied to her chest had caked dry, and we were literally joined at the chest and hip like a pair of Siamese twins. Not that I minded it in the least, rolling down so that we were now side by side, the pressure on her eased.

She started giggling at this unexpected turn of events, and I could do little but join in, enjoying the sounds of her tinkling laughter in my ears. She looked even prettier in a happy mood, and my eyes brimmed with joy. She asked me to milk her breasts, using the fluids to dissolve the caked residue that stuck us together. My hands complied, and after some trial and error, got into a rhythm, befitting a milkman. I slowly prised us apart till we were finally separate.

The lounge was in a mess, more so our bodies. She said we would need to clean up good, and repaired to the kitchen, dispensing with the apron and putting on the still damp petticoat. She returned with a washcloth and I got to work returning the lounge to a habitable state. Then she motioned me upstairs, holding my hand in hers as we climbed up. As we reached the door to her room, I made my way towards mine, but she pulled me towards hers.

She said there was a bathtub there, and if I didn't mind, she could clean me up. I would be crazy to refuse such an offer, besides she had seen everything I had, and it would afford me an opportunity to see hers. As I got into the steaming water, relishing the feeling of her bathing me once more, after all those years, I asked her to get in too, as she too needed a good soaking.

I expected her to divest herself of her petticoat, but she left it on, leaving me a tad disappointed. But as she lowered herself into the tub, I needn't have worried, as the water made things pretty transparent, and it clung to her curves revealing pretty much all that was there to see. As she soaped me tenderly, my prick rose like a periscope above the surface making her burst out into a flurry of giggles.

Embarrassed by my lack of self control, I hummed a song to distract her attention, and soon we were singing together in a musical duet. My hands got busy too, venturing into unexplored niches that had her squirming under my touch. I was fascinated by her snatch, and her smooth mound and asked her if it was naturally so. She replied that girls had hair there as well, but were more conscious of their grooming. Some preferred a trim, but she liked it bare, it made her feel more feminine.

She asked me my opinion, did I like what I saw, I could only wordlessly point to my dick, now at full tilt and glistening with a liquid that was definitely not water, as she turned her head away in embarrassment. She offered to trim the wild jungles around me, and my mouth watered at the suggestion.

She got up to leave, already squeaky clean but I pulled her back in, cushioning her fall backward by my own body, cuddling her, inhaling her smooth perfume. We lay there together for an eternity, before my dick began to rise again between her thighs. She got up once again, this time, nimbly side stepping me as I attempted to pull her back in. She flashed her tits at me saying that the prolonged exposure had shrivelled them up, turning her peaches to prunes. And I said it would shrivel up parts of me as well, as she wrapped a towel around her shimmying out of the petticoat and going into her room.

As I dried myself following after, I was greeted by the sight of her clad in the teeniest of lace panties that revealed much more than they concealed, as my jaw popped open, transfixed by her charms. She bade me goodnight, but I held out for a farewell kiss, and my nightcap of milk. She walked to the window alcove, looking more radiant in the moonlight, as I drained her boob. She then kissed me, not willing to let go until we were both out of breath.

My emotions were now brimming over, my eyes moist, knowing if I stayed even a bit longer, I would no longer be able to control my tears. So I disengaged myself from her grasp, and made my way out of her room, picking up her wet petticoat on the way, without so much as a look back.

Safely ensconced in my room I let the tears flow down, never having experienced such happiness before, wondering as to what I could attribute this extraordinary stroke of good fortune. But I didn't think too much, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth. My dick now sported a permanent rise, not only around her, but more so when apart.

I proceeded to tame the beast using her techniques, and putting her petticoat to good use, as I felt myself losing control, murmuring her name out loud, hoping it carried across to her. And sure enough, I heard my name echoed in reply, content that I was in her thoughts, as she lay on her bed, as I drifted into my own dream world.

The morning saw me wake up to the glory of her lilting voice, coming in with the sun's first rays, and me sporting quite a considerable morning wood. Hearing her sing I was drawn to the window, and saw her pottering in the garden humming the song, "Yad kiya dil ne kaha ho tum, jhumti bahar ho waha ho tum, pyar se pukar lo jahan ho tum, pyar se pukar lo jahan ho tum." -' I remembered you in my heart, seeing the blooms of spring, and called out to you with love.'

Buoyed by my bathroom singing of last night I replied, " Mana janab ne pukara nahi, kya mera saath bhi gawara nahi, muft mein ban ke, chal gaye tan ke, walah jawab tumhara nahin" -' I agree that I didn't call you, but why are you avoiding me? Don't get upset , you leave me speechless'.

She seeing me standing in the window, without a stitch on me, got in the mood of things, " Mere saamne wali khidki mein, ek chand ka tukda rehta hain, afsos ye hain ke wo humse, kuch ukhda ukhda rehta hai" - 'In the window facing me, a piece of the moon has come to live. The only problem is that he seems to be somewhat distant.'

I started laughing at her repartee, as she beckoned me down, unable to resist a parting shot as she looked over her shoulder to see if I was still there. "Mud mud ke na dekh mud mud ke, Zindagani ke safar mein, tu akeli hi nahi hain, hum bhi tere humsafar hai"- 'Don't look over your shoulder all the time, in this journey of life you are not alone, I am your constant companion'.

Now was her turn to break out into giggles, as I rushed down as fast as I could. As I came out of the house towards her, trying to envelop her in a warm embrace, she turned the hose towards me, dampening my spirits and leaving me spluttering. She was in quite an impish mood, trying to explain in between a flurry of giggles. "I'm sorry, I thought you were hot and flustered, and the dreamy look still not gone from your eyes, so I thought, why not give you an open air shower."

I thought if, she's in a playful mood, then two can play the game, as visions of last night's bath time swam in my head raising a chill up my spine. I grabbed the hose from her hand and gave her a good soaking as well drenching her completely, her half slip becoming diaphanous as it clung to her curves.

A cool wind was blowing through the valley and she ran straight into my waiting arms to shelter from it. She playfully hit my chest as I indulged her, saying she was the one who started it. She just put her lips to mine and whatever argument that was developing, ended as quick as it began. We kissed under the open sky, our bodies locked in embrace, warming up to each other, losing track of everything else, only coming up to breathe.

She grabbed a towel from the line, wrapping it around us, asked what I would like for breakfast. I replied that I always liked to start with milk, as I was a growing boy, even as I felt her nipples poke into my chest. She had guessed I would reply thus, and she had a waiting retort. I could have my full as long as I gave her a shot of my cream.

I got to work draining her jugs, replenished overnight, as she stroked my wood, and juggled my balls. I could smell her arousal too ,and reckoned I would finish up with her fresh cream as well. As I finished emptying her tits, she bent down to my lolly waving wildly, tempted to eat it. I was only too happy to have her lovely lips enclose me once again, depositing a generous portion of my warm cream into her beautiful mouth in gratitude.And I put my hand within her slip as she spread her legs wide, facilitating my entry, inserting a crooked finger into her waiting slit, scooping out her freshly churned butter as a digestive.

We were both smacking our lips in satisfaction, meeting up for a kiss to exchange notes and form a potent cocktail. She said that I was getting out of hand, the smart Alec that I was replied, that she should take me in hand more often to keep me in check, and we both burst out into a peal of laughter.

She hadn't yet gone through with her morning yoga, and asked me if I was game. I was more than happy to join her as she demonstrated a gamut of asanas for my benefit, but I was too focused on her assets glistening in the sun to pay attention to anything else. She too was distracted by my rising erection, and couldn't take her eyes off it.

As I heard her say that she would attempt the shoulder stand pose next, my ears perked up, as it would give me a free view of her loins, that I was waiting to view unrestricted since yesterday afternoon. She was in a quandary too, as her slip would fall, exposing her pussy as her legs dangled in the air. But I hadn't reckoned with her innate intelligence. She fashioned the slip into a sort of loincloth bringing the back end between the thighs and tucking it between her thighs in the manner of koli fisherwomen at our home town.

As she demonstrated the Sarvangasana, my eyes were intent on her loins, wishing that the tuck come undone, as I admired those lovely legs pointing up at the sky. Her breasts meanwhile fell towards her shoulders giving me a perfect view of her belly and toned abdomen. I could sense the strain of the inverted posture, and the edges of the loincloth starting to come loose as she returned back to earth, saving her the blushes.

Her face was aflush, with the blood rushing to her head and she looked as fresh as a bud in bloom. There was a ton of work to be done, as she prepared some delicious puffed rice pohe for breakfast in a jiffy, much as I tried to distract her from her work. She had just stocked up on essentials before my visit, so nothing really was required, but we double checked to make sure. And sure enough as I saw the amount of provisions in her larder it was enough to sustain an army under siege. I joked as to what she had estimated my appetite to be like, but she said better safe than sorry.

I remembered the bag of goodies that mom had packed, and she chided me for not reminding her earlier. I opened the treasure chest, and it was full of delicacies that my mother had prepared with her own hands, thepla and murabba, banana chips and an assortment of snacks, jaggery, honey, mukhwas, pickles, halwa and the like.

Now the shoe was on the other foot and she enjoyed my discomfort as she pulled my leg, saying my mom was afraid of me starving, that's why she had sent so much food, that we would be okay till atleast the next year. I shyly said that my mother had packed it all for her, as she knew that she must be missing her favorite foods. She said that she knew, and wasn't going to share any of this booty with me.

She said that there was a tonne of work to be done on the farm, but if I wanted I could stay back home whilst she got it done. I asked her whether I needed to put on any clothes, she laughed and said that she preferred the naturist lifestyle, only draping her lower half because I was around, but I could put on some clothes, if it made me comfortable.

What the heck I thought, I am not too bad looking myself, and had caught her staring at my exposed manhood, when she thought I wasn't looking, quickly averting her eyes as soon as I turned in her direction. "When in Rome do as the Romans do." I harboured visions of her prancing naked through the fields and the groves, my cock twitching in delight. I would need to close all loose ends, before the 10 days were up, making use of every opportunity, providing her eye candy wasn't all that hard especially as I was always sporting a hard lolly.

We grabbed some wide brimmed hats to shield from the sun, put on our sturdy sandals, and she cobbled a small bag of farming implements and some large bags to put the produce in as we started on our rounds. I was impressed by her energy and enthusiasm, as well as her nimblefootedness in traversing the hillside, whilst I needed to make a halt now and then to catch my breath.

And it wasn't fair that she took my breath away, as I followed in her wake, admiring her well proportioned body, her shapely figure and her low hanging fruit, whenever she turned around to look towards me, more luscious than any on the trees. The trees were laden with fruit, and she had an encyclopaedic knowledge of them, as we went about our traipse through the hills.

As she went ahead of me I got a good view of her shapely pins, and as the sun neared it's zenith I could plainly make out the outline of her buttocks through the slip. It got even better when I had to give her a lift to reach the fruit, just beyond reach. As I caught her by the hips, and hoisted her up, the strong musky scent of her arousal assailed my nose. It took a great deal to self control to avoid pushing my tongue into the damp patch that formed in front. To reach even higher up the branches, she sat akimbo on my shoulders, legs dangling, as I hoisted her up. She had to lean a little forward, and the tips of her nipples touched the top of my forehead as I rose unsteadily to my feet, she holding on tight, swaying along with me.

The trees done, we grabbed some rest in the shade. She insisted on sleeping on my lap, knowing quite well the shenanigans I would indulge in if I slept in hers. I could feel myself rise up, but she chose to disregard the temptation, preferring to talk about her interests and enquire about mine. She started out by how much she loved this place she had come to call home and felt a deep connection to it. She had come to stay, had put down her roots with this beautiful piece of paradise, and knew every nook and quarry.

The intensity of the passion in her voice was remarkable, and conveyed the bonding with nature in all it's glory. She radiated empathy and grace, looking so beautiful, that it was hard to resist the temptation to kiss her. And then she said that she had found love in this place, not once but twice, at a time when she felt her heart was broken into a thousand pieces, and she despaired at ever finding joy, it had given her a reason to live.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers