My Indian Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 Pickles and preserves.

He.

Now it was my turn to speak but I doubted that I could be as eloquent as she was. I got more comfortable, laying down in her lap and speaking from the heart. I have always kept my feelings pretty much to myself, but as I gazed into her brown eyes, I wished to bare myself to her, leave no secrets.

I started gingerly, telling her that it was my dream to retire early to a farm set in sylvan surroundings and over the last couple of days I had fallen in love, not only with her, but the pristine landscape as well. The crisp mountain air and the freshness of the produce was so rejuvenating, that I felt like a new man. If I was so fortunate, that she accepted my proposal, I wouldn't even dream of uprooting her from this paradise in the hills. But would move in myself as a biwi ka gulam, ready to fulfill all her wishes.

I thanked my lucky stars, for the opportunity they presented me of seeing her again, and would work hard to prove myself worthy of her love. The rat race, and all the bright lights of the city held no meaning for me. But, I would respect her decision with good grace, and never wanted to see even a shadow of pain cloud her brow, or break her heart.

Even as I finished these words, I felt drops falling on my face, deducing it might be rain from a passing cloud. I looked up, alarmed to see tears streaming down her cheeks, afraid that I had hurt her, touching a raw nerve somewhere. I got up with, a start, apologising profusely, tears welling up in my eyes too.

She stopped crying for a moment, " Stupid, don't you realise that these are not tears of pain, but those of joy." She said she was obligated to kiss me as sprigs of mistletoe laced the tree trunk. Then asked me, if I could feel her heartbeat in her chest as she embraced me, and I could indeed sense it racing, as mine strove to keep pace.

I cradled her head in my arm and kissed away all the remnants of tears. Even though they were salty, they felt so sweet. I resumed my place in her lap as she looked into my eyes with a tender unblinking gaze. I could feel the surfeit of love directed at me and felt that my heart would burst as I turned my head burying it in her lap. I could smell her arousal through the thin slip as it became moist as her liquids permeated through.

Not one to let an opportunity go abegging, my lips sought her clit which was poking up, while my tongue inserted itself into her crevice, and sought to maximize her satisfaction as she gasped under my relentless assault down there. She bucked her hips up, but I held on tight as her breathing grew more ragged. She suddenly stiffened, as waves of pleasure came over her and gushed out an ocean of her sticky reserves into my thirsty lips coating them with a generous portion of her love.

As our heartbeats returned to normal, we next went strawberry picking in the adjacent fields, harvesting potatoes and carrots too, as she got down on all fours to demonstrate the technique. But I had tasted cum, and my appetite whetted for more, taking the opportunity to sniff her derriere. Even her fecal aroma was intoxicating, although I felt asinine as she caught me whiffing her ass, a dreamy faraway look clouding my eyes.

To put a stop to my madness, she got up on her haunches, but this doubled my joy. For not only were her buttocks prominently outlined from behind, but as I went alongside her I could peek down her open slip down her thighs. It was double jeopardy for her, more so as her arousal was evident as a steady stream of her drops, irrigated the fields, as she waddled across.

And I added my own fertilizer to the mix as my hose was leaking too, following behind her in a sticky line. She had had enough of this nonsense, and was looking decidedly hot and flustered. She got up grabbed me by the hand and before I could comprehend what was happening plunged into the gurgling brook running alongside, me in tow.

The water was icy cool, knocking the wind out of me, and cooling down my overheated body, softening my hardware as my mind went numb. She had held my hand tight throughout this crazy charade, and she emerged from the water, droplets glistening off her, like diamonds in the sun. But my teeth were chattering so much that everything seemed blurred, I couldn't focus.

As I got up too, to follow in her wake, the cool winds buffeted my body, raising goosebumps on my flesh. We raced to the canopy of the nearest tree, even though due to the freezing cold it felt we were walking on a bed of nails, each step a torture. There she sought shelter in my embrace. I couldn't feel any of my extremities, and that included my prick which was still in hypothermia, though she was nestled in my arms.

She brought her lips to mine, and slowly the sensation returned with the warmth of our passion. She looked at me concerned, asking how I felt. I said it was akin to a voodoo doll, poked with a thousand pins. Also she was bonkers, to attempt such a crazy stunt. And finally crooned last night's song back in her ear to rub it in, "Thande thande paani se nahana chaahiye." My returning sense of humor boded well for my well being, as well as my erection now nestling against my belly button, comforted me that my equipment was in fine fettle.

She pinched my bottom, feigned annoyance, and turned away. And informed me that it was going to be a hands off policy henceforth, she was washing her hands off me. I was pained, not from the pinch, but from this latest bombshell that left me wondering whether I had put my foot in my mouth. She looked at me, but could not suppress a grin that broke out of the corner of her mouth, dating she was only toying with me.

I was relieved, almost at the point of tears, saying that I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her, and never to utter those words again even in jest, as it would break my heart. She was now genuinely touched by my love, and held me tight, wishing she had been more circumspect with her words.

But she was given a jolt in turn as I pinched her bottom, making her scream and wince with pain. A volley of unladylike abuses issued forth from those lovely lips. "Same pinch, now we are even", I said in a bid to change the mood, which was getting a bit too sombre for my liking. We shall see, she said as we grabbed our things and made our way back home, ravenous from all the excitement of the morning.

We reached the house and she asked me to wait as she went into the larder, depositing the tools, but returning with an armful of masala and jars, while she motioned me to follow her upstairs with the produce. On the opposite wall to our room was a terrace cum sitout, where we dumped our stuff.

She said she was too hungry and tired, not having the patience to cook. She asked me to get the theplas and the pickles, mom had packed, and a box of her homemade khoprapak which she craved. She spread out a sheet on the terrace floor talking in the warmth of the midday sun, as I did her bidding.

When I returned I was in for a surprise. She had ditched the slip which had become quite muddy with the morning's activity, for a pair of bikini bottoms which were barely there. My eyes gravitated to her loins, where a triangle of red fabric barely covered her mound, her lips outlined through the fabric.

I was drooling like a schoolboy on viewing an icecream truck, my eyes the size of saucers. She saw me staring and her cheeks blushed red, matching the colour of the bikini. This was the only pair that fit, she proffered by way of explanation, not that I minded at all. She reminded herself to go on a diet, asking me if she had put on weight.I liked my women curvy, not stick like as was the fashion these days, but I was no expert in any case. I put her at ease, saying I would try my utmost not to stare, realising it would take a herculean effort on my part to pry my eyes away from her.

She saw the goodies I had returned with, a stackful of methi theplas, some sweet murabba and spicy mango, garlic pickle, some yellow banana chips and her favorite khoprapak. She layered the theplas with the murabba and achar, rolling them up and proffering one end to my open mouth, commencing munching at the other end herself.

Mom's theplas were exceptional, I always carried a stack of them whenever I returned to college, to tide over my hunger pangs and homesickness as well. But they had never tasted as good as they had that afternoon, especially when our lips met after the last bite in the middle for a kiss, we did a thorough job of ensuring not a speck remained on the other's lips. In between we munched on the banana chips whilst we prepared the next batch. Soon they were done, a dozen cleaned out in no time.

I grinned, as I realized why mom had packed such a lot, they were really lip-smacking. We started with a piece of the khoprapak, using a technique similar to the theplas. Only this time as our lips met, we french kissed and I was surprised as her tongue wrestled with mine for ascendancy. I was a quick learner, as she held my head in her hands, my hands played with her tits, making them hard again. As we broke off I noticed her bikini was a deeper shade of red with the liquid seeping through.

She said that she would be busy pickling and preserving the produce, and that I could go in for some rest if I wished. But I said I would like to watch, and be of some help if I could. She cut the mangos and apples and asked me to grate them for the murabba as she got busy preparing the masala for the pickle and got the jars ready. It was hard work, not used to it but the sight of her smiling away as she pottered away efficiently was reward enough.

The sun was high in the sky, and rivulets of sweat ran down her face and body and she looked positively radiant, as dabs of masala coated her hands and torso. Her hair was coming in the way of her eyes, her fingers full of masala, she called me over to tie it in a bun, and I was too happy to comply, my dick waving in her face as I did a passable job.She finished the masala and coated the mangoes with them and put it in a jar. The other jar she used for the murabba, layering it with sugar. Now we took a break feeding each other the luscious strawberries, before making a preserve of the rest.

I wasn't used to being out in the sun, and was developing a headache, so I asked her if she had a paracetamol. She said that she would give me a massage and if it didn't make a difference, then I could take a tablet. The oil was already there and as I leaned back onto her breasts she worked her nimble fingers into my scalp humming an old hindi number, "Sar jo teraa chakaraye, ya dil dubaa jaaye, aaja pyare pas hamare, kahe ghabaray, kahe ghabaray, tel mera hai muski, ganj rahe na khuski, jis ke sar par hath phira du, chamke kismat uski, sun sun sun, are beta sun, is champi me bade bade gun, lakh dukho ki ek dava hai, kyun na azamaye, kahe ghabaray, kahe ghabaray" -' when your head spins, or your heart drowns in grief, come love, come to me, why do you worry so? this oil I have is medicinal, gone is all the dryness, whomsoever's head I lay my hand on, their future becomes bright,

listen, oh son, just listen, there are many benefits to this massage, one solution to a million problems, why not give it a try? why do you worry so?'

And true to her word my headache disappeared just like that. Whether it was the magic of her hands or her taut nipples pressing against my back, I don't know, but I felt on top of the world. As she finished off, she asked me how I felt, and in reply I could only turn around, and kiss her fingers slowly, one by one, not moving my eyes from her face as I did so. She wasn't used to this sort of intense attention, and got flustered, refusing to meet my gaze, fidgeting around, breathing heavily. I asked her what happened, but in response she just hugged me tight, not wanting to let go.

We stayed that way for what seemed an eternity, as I tried to calm her down, just by breathing in deep, slowing down my own heart beat, hoping she got the message and matched it with her own. As she relaxed, breathing returning to normal, I asked her what the problem was. She said, she just realised she was falling for me, as much as I had fallen for her. And at the end of 10 days if either of us said no, for any reason, there was going to be some serious heartbreak, and the other was going to be left picking up the pieces. And she didn't want that person to be me.

As was her want, when she was nervous, she was talking non stop. I shut her up the only way I could, by placing my lips on hers and putting her teachings over the past few days into practice. We took our time, by now comfortable with each other's bodies, enjoying the moment to the fullest.

As we finished kissing, I looked into her eyes and started to speak. I told her, that I got where she was coming from, and the thought had crossed my mind too. But love does not come with a safety net, or terms and conditions apply. That would negate it's very essence. If one was worried about hurting or getting hurt, than nobody would fall in love, everyone playing safe. I knew what I was in for, and I knew she did too. Just let the feeling flow, live in the present, stop trying to figure out the future, what will be will be, everything will fall into place as it should, and if not, it was never meant to be.

As I finished, mouthing these words, I couldn't imagine myself behaving so maturely ever, and she hugged me and said she was proud of me as well. I attributed it all to her training, and the way she made me feel. She asked me if I was content, or should she give me a full body to body massage with a happy ending guaranteed. I was intrigued, my curiosity piqued and not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I agreed.

She asked me to just lay back and enjoy the ride. She herself had never done this before and would try and make it pleasurable for both of us. She said she was going to use the excess strawberries which were of no use anyway, asking me to lay on my back as she began. As I relaxed she spread the pieces of strawberry all over my torso and started expressing her milk as well, as I could feel her dripping onto my spine.

She then straddled me and was soon prone on top of me, moving slowly as I heard squishing sounds as the strawberries merged into the milky way. I could feel her breath in my ears, her fingers intertwined with mine as she slowly applied the pressure to different areas of the body, as I learnt to tense and relax various portions of my body, synchronizing with hers.

The back done, it was time to move onto the front. As I flipped over my cock was waving wildly in the air, waiting to get into the thick of things. She looked ravishing to say the least splotches of pink and white merging with the white flesh and the pink of her lips, nipples and bikini coming into view. Whilst the back was mostly passive on my part, this had all indications would prove to be an action packed ride, a visual delight, and with a happy ending, that suggested so much promise.

She started by suggestively taking the biggest strawberry out of the bowl and moulding her pretty red lips, around it , simulating a blow job on it. I was truly intrigued, more so when she brought her lips to mine, giving me a taste of the juicy fruit as well. She then moved slightly higher up as her breasts came within reach of my lips and I did what came naturally to me, latching on as she ruffled my hair.

She only wanted me to get them going as she next spread the strawberry evenly over my torso, and then, sat on my belly, taking my hands and putting them on her tits, to continue the milking process. I was literally panting as she, bounced up and down literally, like riding a horse. My cock at full tilt literally was pushing against her back side. She now lay down prone over me, as we interlocked our fingers once more, listening to the beats of the other's heart.

Then subtly, repeated on the front what she had done on the back, as my penis drummed a beat against her navel, pleading for an entry within her love tunnel. Things were heating up fast and I could feel a familiar wetness at her crotch as I strove to add my own lubricant to the mix. She told me to be ready for a 69, and I didn't quite get it until she explicitly explained what it was. Adding to it the suffix, that the happy ending would conclude the massage as we came with a bang.

She started by lining my cock up her cleavage her buttocks tantalisingly just out of reach of my tongue, but sending pheromones up my nasal passage. She moved her behind closer and closer, till I was able to lick her butt crack and rim her asshole, making her moan with pleasure. She moved closer till the my lips were kissing hers through the bikini front.

I was quite a pro at eating her out by now, practice making perfect, tweaking my technique for maximum effect. It was now a race to the finish, as both of us neared the home stretch. She breasted the tape first, whooping as she came, her thighs closing around my head, and I a close second, pulsating into her mouth, as I greedily drank from her bottomless cup.

The happy ending brought the massage to a fitting conclusion, though there was still the matter of the clean up as we both used our tongues to lap up the strawberry milkshake off the others skin. She got up off me and pulled me up too. She said she had another surprise for me and I wracked my brains trying to figure out what it was.

There was an open air shower at the near wall and we cooled off under it, giving each other a final rub down. She said that whilst she enjoyed giving me a blow job immensely, getting hair in the mouth was irritating and off putting. She had gotten her personal grooming kit and would trim my tresses if I was up to it. I only pointed at my rising erection, up again after a short break.

She first took a pair of scissors and proceeded to trim off the longer locks, both in my armpits and my loins. I felt a cool breeze, touching those areas once more as she got rid of my shaggy carpet, soaked with months of sweat. Though she had turned up her nose as I raised my arm, now she enjoyed my scent, as I caught her taking a deep whiff as she leant in for a closer look. She asked me if I was fine with this, or should she proceed to remove all the blades of grass, giving me a clean shaven look to match my face.

I agreed enthusiastically, and she got out a safety razor, asking me to be still as she didn't want to risk even a nick on her personal pleasure joystick. I was now at full tilt, as her hand took hold of me, keeping me away from the sharp blade. Her touch got me leaking again and my lubricants helped the razor glide over my skin, as my pale skin, that hadn't seen the light of day came back into view for the first time in more than a decade.

I had heard that Samson had lost his strength after his locks were shorn, but this spring cleaning had the opposite effect on me. I was rising faster, higher and stronger than ever before, and if getting an erection was an Olympic sport, I fancied my shot at a medal. Soon I was clean and smooth, and she gave me a thorough inspection to take care of any rogue strands that had escaped her notice.

She turned around away from me, making me wonder what she was upto. As I tried to peek over her shoulder, she asked me for my hand. I complied and she took it in her own. She dipped it within her bikini briefs and asked me to feel her up. I did, and the stubble from sometime back was gone, she was as smooth as a baby, but the liquids leaking out of her slit were distinctly adult, sticking to my fingers as I felt every inch of her.

My dick was now nestled in her butt crack as I inserted my fingers into her groove, her thighs widening to accommodate me as, I rammed her from both ends. We both came in near unison, as we shouted out each other's name, collapsing to the shower floor in a heap, spent and satisfied as the sun set in the hills.