My Indian Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt lethargic, and couldn't even muster the energy to get out of bed. Seeing his naked body sprawling next to mine, didn't even elicit a lustful thought, so unlike my constant state of arousal for the past few days. The last time I felt like this, was that fateful day six months ago, when I woke up with a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, thinking that it was just morning sickness, before receiving that phone call that drained all the happiness out of my life.

But I was never going to let a dream dictate my life for me, and what was destined to happen would, one way or another, so I got out of bed, and went about my tasks for the day. As I emerged out of the house it was just getting light and the full brunt of last night's storm hit me square in the face. The garden resembled a war zone, hit by a disaster of such magnitude that the mind boggled, I didn't know where to start.

There were uprooted trees, branches, cave ins, inundations, in short a real mess. It was as if a whirlwind had come through and taken a completed jigsaw puzzle and jumbled up the pieces. But if there was one thing that I had learnt in all my years, was not to flinch from adversity, but to look it in the eye and take them head on. I was even more determined to not let it unnerve me and stepped out into the garden with a steely determination, trying to salvage what I could, and make a fresh start.

A cold wind was blowing across on that grey and overcast morning, but I was so focused on the task at hand, that I hardly noticed anything. My mind was busy making a list of things that had to be done, to get a semblance of order back into my life. I sensed his presence and heard his voice calling out to me that he was coming down to help. Many hands make light work, and with him by my side we could move mountains. I asked him to get some buckets, as with the power down, we would run out of water from the overhead tanks.

Even as I finished saying this the ground literally gave way below my feet, undermined by the rain and the stream in spate a few meters away. I fell trying to hold on, my hands flailing. As I tumbled I felt the world moving in slow motion and the expression in his eyes change from adoration to horror, in reaction to what had happened. The ground had become slick and muddy and soon I fell into the raging waters of the stream, the icy coldness driving the breath out of my lungs.

I went under repeatedly, trying to surface, with little success, my panic making me ingest water, and the muddy waters making me lose my bearings. I felt my mind starting to go numb and a weariness overcome me, as I slowly drifted to the bottom losing consciousness, his image fading from my mind, as I blacked out.

The rest was just a dream. I felt his voice call my name and I replied to guide him to me, as I felt myself floating up to a land of peace and contentment. I was as light as air, drifting far away, towards a light, when suddenly a wetness on my face and an ache that felt as if my heart was going to explode, pulled me back down to earth.

I tried to open my eyes, but was incredibly tired and so cold I couldn't feel my limbs. I couldn't think straight and through my half lidded eyelids saw his face next to mine happy but tears flowing down his cheeks. I wanted to tell him not to cry but couldn't mouth the words, only his name emerged from my lips through my chattering teeth as I drifted in and out of consciousness. I held on tight to him, not wishing to let go, but not having an ounce of strength, parts of me shutting down.

I felt myself rising again and being deposited in a soft fabric, and his body coming close to mine, as I held on tight, feeling the heat warming me up, comfortable in his arms once more, nothing else mattered. I awoke, my whole body stiff and feeling returning to my limbs again, though with a pain, that was so intense, that I wished that I was back to not feeling them again.

I couldn't see him anywhere and panicked, calling out his name. He returned immediately, carrying a hot bowl of soup. I was so hungry and thirsty after my ordeal, but I wanted him more, trying to uncover the quilt, but just didn't have the strength. I motioned him closer, my voice not much louder than a whisper, I just didn't have the strength to talk.

I told him to get in with me as I was feeling a chill that seeped down deep within, and he obliged. I held him tighter than ever, with all the strength that I had left in me, afraid that he would go away again. The position of our childhood days was reversed, and I was the needy one. As the hazy images that I could reorganize in my mind became clearer, and I recalled how close I had come to departing from this existence, my heart overflowed and my eyes moisted over with affection for all that he had done.

He stroked my hair and caressed my cheeks, finding them wet, he tenderly brought his face close to mine, and said that the way I held him, it felt there was no escape, and he was stuck to me for life. I felt that I had messed his life up and given him too much trouble. He said that it was all his fault in calling out to me, that distracted my attention, and led to this tragedy. I replied that it was due to him that I was alive, and he had given me a new lease on life, I was indebted to him for saving me. He said that he wouldn't be able to live, if anything untoward had occurred, for without my love, life wasn't worth living.

Things were getting a bit too emotional again, and I didn't want to waste my precious energy in tears, my reserves were running on low. I asked him if the soup that he had just made was a gazpacho, to be had cold for dinner, for the aroma was enticing, and I was badly in need of some nourishment. It had slipped his mind and he volunteered to go heat it up.

I said that he was going nowhere, besides I required to be fed. He propped me up and fed me the delicious dish that warmed up my insides and filled me up with his love. I realized too late that I had finished, almost the entire tureen, with hardly much left over for him. I said I was sorry for being so ravenous, but he said that he understood perfectly, as it was much the same whenever his mum had made it at home.

In fact it was his favorite comfort food and had asked her to teach him. It had been his savior on many a winter night at college. I relished being spoon-fed, and said that it would be a burden to him if I got used to it, but he said that he would never tire of feeding me. I volunteered to go to the kitchen to make him some food, he was a growing lad and he must be tired after his heroics of the morning.

But it was his turn to hold my hand, refusing to let me go. I arrived at a compromise, that appeared to be a win win situation for both of us. My breasts were full and tender too, they needed to be milked and he too happily obliged latching on to them, getting his fix of calcium and my love as well.

I sat up with him, cradled in his arms, I asked him to fill me in on the mornings misadventure, as I had lost consciousness as I went below the water. He recounted the events to me in vivid detail starting with him leaping into the bushes from the first floor window. I was alarmed at his recklessness and berated him for his foolhardiness saying, "You're no Tarzan, please desist from doing such stunts," trying to elicit a promise not to ever even contemplate such a dangerous maneuver, as he could get seriously hurt.

He said that he couldn't think, and did the first thing that came to mind, as I searched his torso for scratches and bruises tearing up as I kissed each one hoping to heal the hurt away with my love. As he proceeded through the sequence of events, there came a point where he was so choked up with emotion that he couldn't speak, tears just flowing wordlessly down. The whole scenario played out in front of my eyes, got my waterworks flowing too and we just held each other tight refusing to let go.

I deduced that another change of mood was in order, we didn't want to be moping around all day, there was work to be done. I asked him slyly whether like in the movies, he had warmed up my inner core too. He was aghast, I had forbidden it, and besides it was an old wives tale, a myth.

I looked into his eyes deeply, and said that if an act of sexual congress could have actually saved my life would he comply, even if it meant that he would never be able to show his face to me ever again. He without a moments hesitation said yes, he was willing to do anything for my happiness, an voice breaking with emotion, said that if I wanted him gone, needed to only say the word, and he would comply even though it would break his heart irretrievably. I clenched him to my bosom, saying I could never even think of such a thing let alone say it and my heart was even more fragile than his was.

I took his hand and placed it on my mound, saying that there was a part of me that was still cold and wet, and needed attending to at the earliest. As his fingers crept within my folds, I sighed with pleasure, asking him to make a thorough inspection to see that nothing was jammed up with the cold, and make sure all the parts were properly lubricated. I would check his equipment as a quid pro quo if he so desired.

He said that though his stomach was full, there was always space for dessert on the side, and had me blushing as we got busy warming each other's loins on the carpet, our bodies moving in consonance with our hearts that had us drowning simultaneously in each other's juices as we gave each other an intimate workout that had us sweaty and fulfilled by the time we reached a conclusion, our mouths full with the others love potion for desert.

We turned back around to mix the remnants into a cocktail and cement our approval. The recovery was complete and my batteries were charged again. There was a load of work to be done, since I was back to normal, I didn't want to tarry any longer. I got up, he looked at me quizzically, asking me what I was up to.

I said that the storm had inflicted severe damage, the longer we waited, the greater the toll would be. He looked at me with concern, and a little bit of irritation. I had just a near death experience, shouldn't I wait for a little bit, nothing was more valuable than a life. I assured him that I was feeling myself again, and would be more careful now, taking the requisite precautions. He didn't need to come, I would take care of it on my own.

He asked me to wait a while, he went upstairs and returned with my jacket. "What about yours?" I asked. But he just nodded vaguely, and said that if the situation came up, we'd share. I knew he was seething from inside, he clearly didn't want me to venture outside, but I was determined to go. Also I didn't want to precipitate things and hoped he'd understand my motives were altruistic, never for myself, but I was not the kind to blow my own trumpet.

It was warm and sunny out there, the last vestiges of the storm, nowhere to be seen. We grabbed a couple of baskets and made for a section of the farm where the crops were ready for harvest. We came to the stream, slightly lower and calmer than morning, but still waist high.

He was dumbstruck to see me wading into it, without any fear thereof, in light of what had occurred, and motioned me to stop. He said he'd carry me across, but I replied, only on condition, that he taught me to swim at the earliest. He looked at me amazed, in complete awe. A lesser being would not venture near water for days, and here I was facing my fear headlong.

He asked me if I was not scared, in light of what happened this morning. I said I was a little, but my parents had taught me the way to get over my fears, was not to run away from them, but to be better prepared, the next time I faced them, and watch them fade away into insignificance. Also he, my dependable lifeguard, was right next to me so I had no cause of worry.

He said he would do a Sashtang Pranaam (greeting by prostration) the next time, he met them, to commend them for the way they'd raised their daughter. I told him to stop his obvious buttering, as I was not going to melt with his charms, though inwardly I was pleased as punch. I asked him if he could manage my bulk, and not drop me midstream, like he had done yesterday, the water too was deeper.

This instigated his ego, touching a raw nerve, it was now a question of face, of pride. He layered the coat in one of the baskets after putting both together, asked me to get in. Then like a patiwala (porter), hoisted me atop his head, carrying me across the flowing current. As he put the basket down gently, on the other side, I gave him a peck on the cheek, calling him my hero, my saviour.

Now was his turn to be chuffed, and he preened like a peacock, as I lathered on the praise. I reminded myself to store this technique in my pocketbook for future use, it could come in handy. We had got a coat, but forgotten to get our hats. The noonday sun was unrelenting as it shone down brightly from above, burning our skin, bright red, coated with rivulets of sweat that poured out from every pore. We had to use the baskets as a shade, otherwise we would get badly sunburned.

The sun was so intense that even his erection wilted in it's rays, and I tried to suppress a smile. He saw me giggling, as I told him that his manliness was drooping. He said a little attention and love would have him up and about in no time. Sure enough as I caressed him, he rose up like a phoenix leading the rest of the way.

Suddenly there was a ringing sound, and his phone which he had slipped into his coat pocket was abuzz. It was his mother, giving him a earful for not calling her even once, over the past couple of days. She pulled his leg, and said that now he had found a wife, he had forgotten about his mother, adding a sprinkling of salt to his fresh wound.

I made a gesture to him, to avoid talk of the mornings incident, as it would worry her. As she asked him to pass on the phone to me, I braced myself for a shellacking. But instead she sounded a bit disturbed, saying that she had a bad dream as she awoke this morning, of me unconscious. She had been trying to call us to no avail, and asked me if everything was okay.

Tears rolled down my eyes at the thought of her deducing this all those miles away, and I told her of the calamity that nearly befell us earlier. She was sobbing on her side of the line, and I couldn't help myself but join in too, as he came in to hug me and made it into a trio. We let the tears unburden us, and bid her goodbye, with a rider to take care.

I remembered that I hadn't spoken so much as a word to my parents since his arrival, rebuking myself for being so callous and insensitive. I informed him that I was calling my parents, wondering how I would be able to tell them about all the excitement that was happening in my life.

As my mom picked up the phone, I became very emotional, blabbering incoherently. He had to hold my hand, and ask me to breathe slowly to calm down. My mom took this breather to ask me if I was okay. She too had this feeling of unease since the morning, but knew that I had the strength to manage. If I ever wanted something, I only had to reach out to her.

I told her about the drowning incident, and she was concerned, but relieved that I was okay. She wasn't so kind to me like his mother was, and rebuked me asking whether I cared about my parents, or it made no difference to me. His mother had told her about the proposal, and she had waited for my call for the past couple of days, that had come only now. She didn't listen to any of my penitent pleas, and said that she had half a mind to disinherit me.

She asked me to put it on video mode, so that she could talk with her damaad, as she didn't want to talk with me any longer, but her eyes misted with tears, anger just a charade, as she saw me. She said that I was glowing, he was a good influence on me, and it gladdened her to see me so happy. He was a bit embarrassed to take the call, since he was undressed, but I whispered that my mom wanted to see his face not his dick, though I didn't mind, as I caressed it making him jump.

My mom thanked him effusively for not only saving my life, but bringing happiness back into it, and he could only blush in reply. She marveled at how much he'd grown, since she'd last seen him. Further more she informed him that I had this tendency of being overbearing and steamrolling others, and asked him to stand up to me, be a man, not let me have my way in anything and everything. She said if I ever got too big for my boots, resorting to bullying, to just give her a call and she would cut me down to size and put me in my place.

Jokes aside on a more serious note, she asked him to take care of himself and of me. Despite my streak of independence, I had a sensitive heart, and as a mother she recognized this, but also a stubbornness, that refused to seek assistance, when it was required. She asked him not to hesitate, be comfortable to call her, anytime of the day or night, and concluded with a bevy of kisses, and a warning to me not to trouble him.

I was relieved that I didn't have to tell her, not that I had anticipated anything other than her wholehearted approval. But it would sure have been embarrassing to confess, that her independent and liberated daughter had fallen head over heels in love. I blushed as he started ribbing me about it, and said that I should listen to my mother more.

I stuck my tongue out at him, saying all mothers are the same, they think everyone is better than their own offspring. I said that, I should have shown my mother his dick, and then she would have figured out where his brains were, and changed the goody goody image that he had cultivated in his mind. He pulled me towards him, and we kissed passionately, knowing that our parents were behind us all the way.

We made our way to the fields and orchards, and sure enough they were in a bad state. We salvaged what we could, and after a couple of hours of backbreaking work in the sun, we had managed to clear away a major portion, getting back to a semblance of normalcy. There was a pile of produce left over, even after stocking our baskets to the brim.

So I put on the jacket to cover my nudity, luckily it came up to my knees, and ventured to the crest of the hill. I called out to kids from the hamlet below, and told them to come up, getting empty sacks, or baskets, whatever they could muster. As they arrived, he disappeared behind a grove of trees, not wanting to flash them in his birthday suit.

I spoke with them as I filled their baskets, learning that the unseasonal storm had caught the village off guard, when they were least prepared for it. The roofs of quite a few houses were in shambles, luckily no one was critically injured, and their parents were hard at work, salvaging whatever they could as the storm abated. I asked them to let the villagers know, they could come to stay at my home anytime. But the children said that alternative arrangements had been made with the neighbors and at the school, for those worst hit.

I said that I would be making a visit there tomorrow, and to let me know if there was anything I could get along. As the children left, he emerged from behind the trees, looking quite cross. He said that I needed to recuperate and absolutely forbade me from going "gallivanting" to the village tomorrow. That word triggered me off, and I went ballistic, as we had our first fight.

18 Kiss and Make Up.

He.

After that intense make out session, she got up to go, a little unsteady on her feet, and I queried her, where she was off too. She replied that the storm had caused a lot of damage, and since she was feeling better, she wanted to get to work setting things aright. I thought she had gone loco, water had seeped into her brain, she needed to rest after an ordeal like that, if it was up to me I would quarantine her for at least a week.