My Indian Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

But she was dead set on it, and I didn't want to fight as my pleas to tarry awhile went unanswered. She said that she would take care, and I could relax at home, but how could I? I asked her to wait, as I went upstairs, returning with her coat. As we ventured outside it was hot and muggy, all signs of the wind and rain gone, except for the ravaged landscape everywhere around. She walked out determination set on her visage, as I followed her, seething with indignation that she didn't see things my way.

We made our way to the stream, not as turbulent as this morning, but still waist high. And was surprised to see her wading in nonchalantly, without as much as a look back. I told her, I'd carry her across, and was awed by her courage and determination, that she'd let me, on condition that I'd teach her to swim. This girl surely was worthy of adoration, she was superhuman, I asked her if she wasn't scared at all.

Her answer bowled me over. She said she was, but couldn't let fear overrule her, but prepare herself to face them with courage. Her parents had taught her this lesson early on, and it was something she would never forget. I said that I'd like to fall at their feet, and she blushed, calling me a charmer.

She said that she was wary after I had dropped her in the water yesterday, but now it became a question of my self respect. I put the two baskets together for strength, layered it with the coat for comfort, and asked her to get in. Then when she was secure, hoisted it above my head, much to her amusement and with small, sure steps made it safely across to the other side, lowering her gently to the ground.

She was delighted, and kissed me on my cheek, calling me her savior, and I was mighty pleased, all irritation vanished. The sun bore down on us and after the rains the humidity and glare had become intolerable, we used the upturned baskets to prevent ourselves from getting sun burnt, sweating profusely. She was in good spirits, joking with me, making light of the conditions as I reveled in her company.

The phone rang unexpectedly, we were within mobile range again, I had placed it in her coat, to use in case of emergency. As I answered it , I was met with a torrent at the other end, that forced me to hold it a safe distance away to keep my hearing intact. It was mom, and she was furious with me, worried to death as I wasn't reachable since last night. I tried to placate her, but she was on a rant, and needed to vent her pent up anxiety, as I listened on, embarrassed that Di could hear every word of the scolding I had received. Her face reddened as she heard my mom's parting taunt, that as I had found a wife, I had forgotten about my mother.

As my mom cooled down I told her that there was a storm last night, and that due to a power outage, communications were down. I wanted to tell her about the ordeal that we had gone through that morning, but Di, through some frenzied gesturing forbade me from bringing it up. And that she was so worked up, that Di had heard every shred of the conversation. There was an embarrassed silence on the other end, and my mom asked me to hand the phone to her.

As I passed the phone on to her, she tried to avoid it, but I felt it would be better to clear things up than leave them hanging. I heard snatches of an apology from the other end, and in a little while Di was surprisingly telling her about the incident that she had expressly prevented me from speaking about, tears rolling down her pretty face, my mother was sobbing too at the other end. And feeling the sorrow permeate the heart of the two women I loved the most, I couldn't hold back myself and came together in a hug, apologies being bandied all around, feeling lighter for it at the end.

She realized that she hadn't spoken to her mom too, ever since I had arrived, and made the call. She was in an emotional mess, as her mom came on the line, talking incessantly. I squeezed her hand, reminding her to breathe in deeply and relax. As she recounted the morning's incident again to her mom, she was a little more composed. Now it was her turn to feel embarrassed as her mom gave her a dressing down, similar in intensity as my mom had done.

She asked to talk to me, putting me on a video call, and I was petrified that she'd find out I was nude. As her mom came into view, she was so happy to see me, and thanked me for bringing happiness not only to her daughter, but the entire family as well. I tried to bumble through giving my characteristic monosyllabic replies, my task made that much harder by the fact, that her daughter's hand was caressing my cock, making me squirm not only in embarrassment at her mom's words, but from pleasure as well.

Her mom put me at ease, telling me to not only keep her in check, but not hesitate to call her anytime of the day or night. I was glad to meet with her approval and was surprised how much she resembled her mother, in not only looks, but attitude and speech as well.

I was not going to get a way so easily from the uncomfortable position she had put me in whilst I was talking with her mother, and pulled her leg, saying that if she had listened to her parents what an angel she would have become. And then proceeded to indulge the devil in her by insinuating my hand into her very wet pussy despite her protestations to the contrary, as we indulged in some passionate kissing right there.

As we reached the fields the extent of the devastation left us shocked, as we got to work, with single-minded dedication salvaging what we could, putting things in order. Our baskets were brimming over and there were piles of potatoes carrots and apples left over. She put on the jacket, venturing to the crest of the hill, calling kids from the hamlet below.

I was butt naked and hid behind a grove of trees when they arrived only emerging when they had filled their sacks with the veggies and were out of sight. I was quite cross as I heard that she was going to the village again tomorrow, and couldn't hold back my annoyance forbidding her from going gallivanting to the village tomorrow.

Even as the words left my mouth, I knew I had made a cardinal error as her eyes flashed fire, and I expected fireworks to explode at any moment. I got the cold shoulder treatment instead as she refused to react, but turned away repulsed at my use of phrase, as all my entreaties fell on deaf ears.

I was truly in the dog house, as she turned from my smoking hot love, into an ice maiden. I followed at her heels, a constant stream of apologies flowing from my contrite lips, but it was to no avail. It was just as if i was invisible to her all of a sudden, a persona non grata. I wished I had bitten off my tongue before I had uttered those words which were now hanging like an albatross around my neck.

We reached the stream, where despite my impassioned entreaties she started to wade across. I put out a hand to stop her, to hold her, back but she looked back daggers at me and said the first words since my faux pas on the hill top, "Don't you dare touch me" with such vehemence, that it sent a chill up my spine, the freezing water forgotten.

What made it worse, was that I had never seen this side of her before, as she had always indulged me despite my peccadilloes, never a rude word, even in jest and all that I received from her was love. My hopes were sinking, my heart close to breaking, I wished the ground would open and swallow me up.

As the evening shadows lengthened, she strode into the house, left the baskets in the kitchen, and stormed into her room. As I attempted to follow her in, she slammed the door right in my face. I just waited outside whimpering, not daring even to knock. I soon heard a loud plop and the sound of muffled sobs emanating from within and deduced that she must be crying.

I had brought tears to her eyes and sadness to the face, for whom I would die to see just the vestiges of a smile. I felt terrible and deplorable, and wished I could reverse time so as to never utter those words. I got worried, what if she did herself some harm and knocked on the door, pleading with her to let me in. But all that met my ears were more sobs, and a curt, "go away."

It seemed like a knife had been stabbed in my heart, and these words just twisted them in. She did not want to see my face, I revolted her. I knew I couldn't stay under the same roof with her for even a moment more and backed away. It was dark as the sun had already set, and I felt myself falling backwards tumbling down the staircase bumping against the corners, lying in a heap at the bottom.

As I lay at the bottom, I welcomed the pain as relief to my suffering. And suddenly heard a door opening and footsteps rushing down the stairs, and my head being lifted off the floor and placed in her lap. Through my half closed eyelids and the growing darkness, I could discern her eyes, wide with fear, through tears streaming down scan me for signs of injury and harm.

My whole body was full of bruises and welts through the tumble down the staircase, as I felt her hands roam around my limbs looking for signs of blood, a fracture or worse. I moaned and winced,even under her delicate caresses and felt her tear drops splatter on my cheeks, in relief. I looked up at her face, flushed and aglow despite the darkness, and tried to speak, "I am going away" I said, "I can't bear to see you sad."

Now it was her turn to speak and her voice, broken through her tears seemed like a salve to my wound and music to my ears, " Mister, you are not going anywhere. I leave you alone for a moment, and look what you have done to yourself." Suddenly the darkness and pain vanished, replaced with a happiness beyond compare, as her lips sought mine and we kissed again hungrily, the heartbreak that needed to heal, compounding our urgency and passion, and all was tickety boo once more.

She hummed a tune to change the mood, "Yeh lo main haari piya, hui teri jeet re, kahe ka jhagda balam, nayi nayi preet re." (Ok, I've lost, and you've won, why quarrel darling, our love is just blossoming.) I replied in a tuneless off key tone, "Jab dil hi toot gaya, ab jee ke kya karege, ab dil hi toot gaya." (When the heart is broken what's the use of living,) making her laugh, saying that I had still retained that atrocious sense of humour despite the pain. She concluded, signing off with flourish, "Acha ji me hari abhi maan jao na, dekhi sab ki yaari abhi dil jalao na." (Ok darling, I give up, you've won, please don't give me any more heartburn.)

As we kissed again this time more tenderly, dissolving the last vestiges of the pain, both physical and otherwise. This the day which had started with a fall, ended with one as well. But all's well that ends well as we ended up falling deeper in love than ever. She wanted to get up and go, but I held her back, kissing her over and over till her lips were swollen and tender.

Again she got up to leave, but I still hadn't had my fill, saying, I was thirsty, could she feed me and latched on to her breast greedily sucking as she cradled my head to her bosom. She rose again to go reluctantly, and this time I let her off, only after extracting a promise that she'd give me a treat for desert. She said that I was an incorrigible Lothario, who was turning her into a woman of loose morals.

As she got busy at the stove, I looked upon her naked form, relishing the taste of kissing and making up after our first quarrel, hopefully our last as well. It was wonderful and heartwarming to make a 180 degree turn, but I never wanted to put us through that intense pain ever again. She looked even prettier in the glow of the stove, and if I wasn't hurting so bad, I would have walked over, and put my hands around her.

She came back with two steaming glasses of a warm concoction that she called a turmeric latte. As I took a sip, I almost spat it out, it was disgusting and unpalatable, and I told her so in no uncertain terms. She said it was a "kada," a mixture of herbs and spices, and when did medicine ever taste good. But it was supposed to do wonders to heal tissues, especially internal injuries. She said that we both needed it to boost our immunity, and if I was a good boy, and drank it without complaint, she would allow me to scoop out a dollop of her sweet creme as an incentive.

She could read me like a book, and could flip my switch in an instant. She took a deep gulp from her glass, and moistened her lips with her tongue, leaving me hot and sweaty, as I tried to focus on her core in the twilight glow. I could only make out the silhouette of her stiff tits, and wide curvy hips, her loins were cloaked in darkness, but I could imagine the wetness that seeped through them by the musky aroma that pervaded the room, and the squishing noise, that was audible as she periodically spread her thighs to let the liquid flow down.

I gulped down my glass as quickly as I could, in fact finishing before her to claim my reward at the earliest. The warmth pervaded my entire being, seeping down to my loins as my erection rose in concert with my arousal. I motioned her closer, as eager to give me my prize as I to claim it. My head gravitated to her lap seeking her wet lips as she spread her thighs to make room for my tongue that got busy plunging into her depths, encouraged by the moans and groans that emanated from her lips as I hit the high notes poking around in the dark, and she came on demand.

As she lay back breathing heavily, she said that she had finished her glass too. I was standing at attention waiting for her command, and she was quick to consume her reward and relieve me of my tension. As I relaxed, getting my breath back, she applied a poultice to my bruises, to aid my recovery at the earliest. She asked me to relax as she prepared dinner, and I was so tired that I dozed off for a small nap.

I awoke to the scent of fresh flowers permeating my nostrils, I saw her fanning me with a bunch of fresh flowers in her hair, She had a bunch of lilacs ready which she presented to me, saying that dinner was ready whenever I was. She was in a romantic mood, but I needed her support, still limping after the fall. She put my arm around her shoulder and carried me not towards the dining room but towards the patio.

It was a gorgeous moonlit night, unblemished by clouds, and the stars were twinkling bright above, adding to the romantic mood that pervaded the air. She had laid the mattresses on the patio along with the quilts and bolsters to rest on. There was a tablecloth laid out in front with a variety of cloches and the smell of night jasmine permeated the air.

She laid me down gently on the mattress and sat besides me, eyes shining with excitement. She lit the candles on the candelabra, saying with the electricity gone, she had taken the opportunity to prepare a romantic alfresco candlelight dinner on the patio, as a way to express her gratitude, and also by way of an apology for being such a pain earlier this evening.

She found it difficult to express her emotions, and had realized when she saw me lying in a heap at the bottom of the stairs, as she forbade me from going anywhere, that it was similarly my concern for her well being that made me express my displeasure at her going to the village. I had no words to express how much the gesture meant to me and how perfect she looked in this romantic setting, simply meeting her lips for a kiss, which conveyed more than words ever could.

She unveiled the first cloche, a piping hot carrot and asparagus soup, to drive away the winter chill. Next spaghetti with dill and a tomato salsa as we took our time eating one strand at a time, she starting at one end, me at the other, meeting at the center for a kiss. The main course was next, a simple ratatouille, with garlic bread as an accompaniment, that had me kissing her fingers in rapture. If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I had capitulated to her charms.

Now only desert was left, and as she uncovered the last cloche it came into view, an exquisite tiramisu. But the proof of the pudding is in the tasting and as she put the dessert spoon into my mouth, I was transported to bliss in a foodgasm the likes I'd never experienced before. Tiramisu happens to be my favorite dessert, and though I have had many superb and delicious ones before, this one was a class apart, it had that something special.

She shyly asked me how it had turned out and whether I had noticed something different. I said I had, something familiar that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Then as I saw her blushing, I realized that we didn't have any milk in the house, and that she had used her own reserves to craft it with such love. Words simply failed me once more as tears of joy streamed down my face.

She said that the breast milk that she had stored in the freezer was in danger of going bad, so she had taken the chance. She was glad I liked it and said that it's name meant to cheer me up and whispered in my ear that it was supposed to have aphrodisiac qualities as well, and she could discern it's effects up close. I said that she was the only aphrodisiac I ever needed, taking a swipe at her, but she was too quick for me, expertly sidestepping out of the way. She said she needed to clear the dishes away and hoped the fresh air would clear away the dirty thoughts that pervaded it in the meantime, promising to return soon. She hoped I didn't mind sleeping alfresco, as the bedroom would be too stuffy, and asked me if I needed more blankets.

You are all I need I replied, and she smiled in acknowledgement. As she was leaving, I caught her hand, the romantic mood brought a song to my lips, "Akele akele kahan ja rahe ho, hame saath le lo jahan ja rahe ho.") (Where are you off to all one, please take me along.) She replied in the same vein, "Chhod do anchal zamana kya kahega." (Please leave my hand, the world will talk,) tittering as she disappeared inside the house.

Alone with my thoughts I reflected on the day, full of ups and downs, it had started so badly, but ended so well, on such a perfect note. I felt I was in heaven when I was in her arms. If I were to die this very moment, it would be with no regrets whatsoever.

As she returned after what seemed to be an eternity, I broke out into another of those classical melodies, "Jaane kaha mera jigar gaya ji, kisi ke adaon pe mar gaya ji." (I wonder where my heart has gone, it has been smitten by your charms.) She was quick on the draw too, "Ek pardesi Mera dil le gaya." (A foreigner has stolen my heart away.) As she stepped onto the mattress we continued in a duet, "Khoya khoya chand khula aasman, Ankhon mein saari raat jayegi." (The moon is lost in the the open sky, and the whole night will be lost in your eyes.)

I made room for her under the covers and her soft body moulded into mine as we rubbed noses seeking the warmth of love that flowed all around us singing the final song of the night, "Yeh chand sa roshan chehra, Tareef karu kya uski jisne tumhe banaya." (Your face as radiant as the moon, I cannot stop singing the praises of the artist that has created this masterpiece.) Embarrassed, yet pleased, she brought her lips to mine, as the magic of the night enveloped us in it's embrace as we slept under a canopy of stars, our hearts resonating with the melodies of love.

19 Al fresco living.

She

His intemperate outburst left me fuming. His choice of words was abominable to say the least, but I would not react to it, as it would make me no better. The words had embedded themselves like a harpoon in my heart, and left me bleeding. The more I thought about it the more they hurt. Was I his property, that he could tell me what was permitted and what not.

As for 'gallivanting', did he think I was going on a picnic, did he not notice my emotional attachment with the villagers, they were like family to me. My jaw was set and all his entreaties fell on deaf ears. For all I cared he ceased to exist as I walked determinedly back, he following in my wake, whining like a lost puppy.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers