My Indian Wife Sense Of Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonali first time with BBC at interracial club with Rachel.
5.8k words
4.4
6.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy. No one in their right mind should participate in the activities the characters in this story do. If you don't like cuckold stories don't read it.

***** __________________________________*****

She again told me "If you want, I would be happy to talk to Sonali for you."

Rachel is a very good friend of us from last 7 years

That is, if you agree to have a little chat with me about what I have found here." She patted the couch beside her.

I swallowed very slowly. crossed the room and eased myself down onto the couch.

"I noticed that these videos have a theme," Rachel said with a smile.

I nodded.I knew every video in the folder was of someone's housewife moaning as her pussy was stretched by a thick black cock.

Rachel opened one of the videos titled "Blond Slutwife BBC Creampie Gangbang". A curvy blonde in her mid forties sat on a couch looking at the camera. She started to answer questions about herself, her experience, and her husband.

I' felt short of breath. had seen the video many times and knew they only had about three minutes until five massive black cocks appeared around her. I looked over at Rachel, who was grinning again.

"So you love videos of white wives taking thick black cock?" she asked.

I nodded, weakly. "Yes."

"Hmmm...' Rachel said, "that's a good start."

The word start hung in my mind as Rachel turned her attention back to the video. Five naked,hung black guys entered the frame. The woman giggled as she touched each of them. The men started to undress her as she wrapped her lips around a huge cock.

Ravi and Rachel watched quietly as the guys squeezed her big, heavy tits, as she took a turn sucking each big black cock. my' cock throbbed nervously, but refused to get all the way hard.

"You want Sonali to take a big black cock?" Rachel asked.

I wiped my palms over my pants.

"C'mon," she said. "I know you do. Imagine that guy was grabbing Sonali 's huge tits."

I sucked in slow breaths, trying not to let my imagination run too wild. But my cock was stiffening.

"Imagine him pushing that fat cock into your wife's mouth," she said.

I let out a heavy sigh. tried to shift my position to hide my growing erection, but it was too late, Rachel had spotted it.

"I fucking knew it!" she said with a laugh.

"Yes, okay," I, said finally.

"Okay, what?" she asked, with a little smirk.

"Okay, I want to see my wife with a thick black cock."slumped back against the couch a little.

"Of course you do. I should've guessed that so long ago." One of the bulls on screen began to slide into her pussy and she let out a moan.

Rachel turned. "But the real question..."

I slowly turned to look at Rachel, My heart pounding.

She reached down and fast-forwarded to the end. A close-up on a massive black cock pounding her hard. Cum was squeezing out around the edges of his thick cock. "Do you really want them to breed her? To put a black baby in her?"

I felt frozen, wondering how she'd made the short leap "Did you... Did you read the stories?"

Rachel nodded. "I looked through them. Enough to know how filthy you are." she smirked at him.

we sat there in silence for a moment, except for the sounds of slapping and the moans of orgasm coming from the laptop.

Rachel 's big breasts rose and fell as she watched. "You want Sonali to get knocked up by some hung black stud, don't you?"

I couldn't take My eyes off the screen. "I... I don't know..."

Rachel rubbed my thigh and it sent a shiver through my body. "That's okay. We can come back to that."

The big black balls throbbed again and again as the bull groaned, emptying another big load deep inside her.

"I bet you don't watch any porn besides wives getting used by big black cock? C'mon you can tell me."

"No," I admitted.

Rachel turned on a different video. She skipped forward to the middle. A thin redhead moaned in ecstasy, gripping her husband's hand, as a thick black cock slowly stretched her little pussy.

"It is pretty sexy imagining your proper wife like that, isn't it? Begging some hung black stud to resize her pussy." Rachel 's tongue flicked over her lip.

I sucked in a big breath, the tent in My pants twitching wildly. "Yes..."

"Would you really go through with it if you had the chance? Tell me you would."

I felt a little dizzy. "I would. I mean, I think I would."

Rachel smiled and she reached out and touched My arm. "You know I could talk to her. She listens to me."

My' heart was beating out of control. could barely believe the events that were unfolding. "There is no way it would work. She'd never go for it."

Rachel shrugged. "It might work. If you trust me. She's not as pure as you think."

On the laptop, the little redhead shrieked with orgasm. Her legs were locked tight around him, her whole body convulsing as he fucked her.

"Plus, every woman is powerless when faced with cock like that." She chuckled.

His cock twitched even more.

"Do you want your wife to dress and act sluttier?" Rachel asked.

I nodded eagerly.

"How slutty are we talking? I know you think I'm a bit slutty." a big smirk and a deliberate look down her own body at her 4 inches of cleavage, part of her lacy bra was showing, and her skirt showed a lot of thigh, as usual. Rachel has always happy for people to look at her body, Sonali was quite the opposite. Both were busty, hippy ladies, both worked hard at the gym to keep their bodies from wobbling too much. That wasn't to say they were athletes, but with the right clothes on they garnered serious attention.

"I... I don't..." replies, clearly embarrassed to talk about this topic.

"Do you want people to stare at her?"

"Yes." Ravi bowed his head and that brought a smile out of Rachel.

"Do you want people to talk about her and lust for her?"

"Gawd yes. She's a sexy thing, she just doesn't know it." our eyes met.

"I know you love big boobs, don't you?" she asked, giving her boobs a jiggle. "It's about time she lets others enjoy those huge udders hanging on her chest." There was a hint of venom in her voice. I knew about the disproportioMike relationship both women had about their breasts. Rachel had a very big pair that she always squashed into too small a bra and they were always on display. Sonali had an even bigger pair that she did everything to hide and play down.

There was something about Sonali not sharing her assets that made Rachel actually cross, this was exciting to her. Get that prude active. "Do you want me to help her become a dirty slut, like me? Or maybe, a lot worse? What are the limits to your dirty fantasies?" Her chest rose and fell as she talked.

I smiles for the first time and whispers "You choose, no limits really," almost panting.

"You dirty, perverted man. Do you want her to take big black cock?" I nodded again.

"Do you think you can trust me?" she asked, looking me directly in the eye. Rachel was possibly more excited at this point than Me. She was starting to picture Sonali, her friend, my wife doing all sorts. She didn't know the extent of My perversions, but she had her own that no on knew about. She'd wanked herself off more than once after seeing Sonali 's body during spa days.

My head swam, but nodded.

"Good," she said with a smirk. She closed the video. "To start with, I am going to email myself these stories&videos."

Rachel told me next Sunday she want to come to my home and I said ok

That night at dinner I informed to Sonali about Rachel visit on Sunday

She feel very have happy.

Sunday at 12 noon Just then the doorbell rang my daughter Neha open the main door its Rachel she welcome her the main hall myself and Sonali greet her

And we sit together chit chat some time like office matters and movies after that along with kids we had our lunch.

After 3pm kids went to the near by park we 2 sit in the back side lawn

And enjoying our tea me And Rachel and Sonali told us she will join us with in a few minutes

Rachel said' I bet you'd love it if Sonali walked in here knowing her womb and knickers were full of someone else cum." I gave a loud groan and My cock twitched and leaked precum.

Isat down rapidly to try and hide a small-sized erection. "Hey, honey!" Sonali said, looking them both over through her glasses. She had her Black hair tied back in a ponytail, glasses, her usual long jumper stretched over her enormous rack and her legs encased in black leggings. Simple but expensive diamonds in her ears&nose, elegant, smart, a few miles away from sexy. Try as she might, she couldn't completely hide the crazy hourglass shape, all boobs and hips. It was obvious what was hidden under there.

Rachel smiled. After a long pause, she said "So Sonali, what would you say to coming out to the club with me this weekend?"

Sonali sucked in a breath, looking between the two of them "Really? Hah my clubbing days are well over."

"C'mon," Rachel said. "We haven't been in ages. And we never got to do anything for my birthday last month."

"Yeah, I know, but to a club. We're not in our 20s, and besides I don't really have anything to wear..." That pissed Rachel off, Sonali often referred to them as old. Like they were dried up old grannies, she thought that Rachel 's sexual antics were plane wrong. Rachel was happy to hear the clothes comment and latched on.

"Easy," Rachel said. "Instead of getting a drink tonight, we can go shopping. I'm sure Ravi won't mind you going out to the club with me this weekend." She turned and looked at him. "Right?"

"Right!" Ravi said.

"Okay, I guess," Sonali said with a shrug, relenting as Sonali dragged her off toward the car.

Ravi finally slouched into the chair and let out a sigh as he heard the car pull away. Then he felt his phone vibrate.

It was a text message from Rachel. 'I want you to turn that porn back on. Stroke and edge the whole time we're gone, but don't lose it.'

Ravi grabbed the laptop and hurried upstairs.

...

"What about this one?" Rachel asked, pulling a flowy black dress off the rack.

"That is awfully short," Sonali said.

"Well, you're not wearing it to office," Rachel said with a laugh.

"I know, but still."

"Just try it on, it will look great on you, I promise." Rachel pushed the dress into her hands and Sonali went into the changing booth.

Sonali took her time, complaining through the door the whole time.

"Oh, just come on out already," Rachel said, finally.

"Okay..." Sonali said, opening the door.

"Wow!" Rachel said.

She wasn't lying, it looked good on her. The neckline wasn't even as low-cut as the blouse that Rachel was wearing, but that was still quite risqué for Sonali. It wasn't the epitome of a little black dress as it wasn't tight around the thighs, it was a loose flowy dress. There was a lot more skin showing than Sonali would ever usually show as it stopped mid-thigh and her upper chest was clear, showing a good 3 inches of bouncy cleavage.

"I don't know," Sonali said, looking herself over in the mirror. "I think it is way too much."

"Are you crazy?" Rachel asked. "Don't believe me?" Rachel snapped a picture with her phone.

"No! What are you doing?" Sonali said, gasping.

"Just getting a second opinion."

"What?!"

"Calm down, I just sent it to Ravi," Rachel said. "Look, he already wrote back. He says he loves it. With six exclamation points!"

Sonali blushed. "Of course he would say that! Look how much it shows."

"It's a dress for the club! You have to get it! It looks so good on you."

"I don't know," Sonali said again.

"Tell you what. Get the dress and wear it home. See what Ravi' reaction is. Then tell me it doesn't look great on you."

"Wear it out of here? Through the parking lot?" Sonali asked.

"What? You'll have your coat over it."

"Fine. Okay," Sonali said.

Rachel was very happy at this progress, it was still positively pedestrian compared to her upcoming plans. A sly grin crept across Rachel 's face as she pictured the very near future.

...

Ravi slowly stroked his cock as he watched a curvy brunette wife getting pounded with a thick black cock. She moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate his massive dick.

"Fuck it is so big... " she whimpered. "So fucking big. So much bigger than my husband."

The big black bull groaned as he pushed deep into her again.

Ravi panted and his cock twitched, leaking precum. He stroked it very gently, trying to avoid setting it off.

His phone buzzed and he quickly opened it.

A text message from Rachel. "We'll be home before long. I convinced her to wear the dress home. Your welcome!'

'Thank you!' he texted back.

'When she gets home make sure you pay her heaps of compliments. Tell her all about how amazingly sexy she looks. Drag her straight to bed. Give it to her hard and don't you dare hold back for one second.'

'Okay.' His heart was racing and his cock was throbbing.

'As soon as you cum, go down on her. Tell her she looks so good in the dress you couldn't help losing it, but you want to make sure she gets off.'

His cock throbbed and leaked as he read the message.

'Can you do that?' she texted.

'Yes!' he answered.

'Good. And the whole time I want you to imagine she is just home from the club. Freshly fucked by some stranger.'

'Oh god, that is hot.'

'I thought you'd like that, you naughty boy,'

A few minutes later Ravi heard the front door. He quickly turned off the computer and zipped his throbbing erection back into his pants and hurried downstairs.

Sonali was standing in the living room. Ravi could hardly believe Rachel had convinced her to buy the dress.

"Well?" she asked.

"Sorry, I was stunned! You look so amazing!" Ravi rushed over to her, kissing her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" he said, his hands wandering over her. "Uhh, I love this dress."

"Mmmm," she said, feeling his erection against her, "I can tell that you do!"

"C'mon," he said, pulling her toward the stairs.

"Right now?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna waste this dress!" he said, pulling her up the stairs.

Ravi pushed her onto the bed, kissing her.

"You really do like this dress, don't you?" she asked.

He nodded eagerly. He peeled her white cotton panties off. They seemed completely out of place under such a sexy dress.

They both let out a sigh as he pushed into her wet pussy. Ravi gave another thrust and let out a groan as he began to erupt inside of her. "Oh fuck... oh fuck!"

He panted for a moment.

"Jeez... you really did like this dress," she said with a snicker.

Ravi felt nervous now, without the aching erection driving him forward. His heart was pounding. "Sorry, I couldn't hold it. You just looked so sexy!"

"It's okay," Sonali said.

Ravi told himself there was no turning back now. "You looked so amazing in that dress. I wanna make sure you get off." He started sliding down her body.

"What? Oh, you don't-" but then Ravi was kissing her creamy pussy. His heart pounded in his chest but he pushed his tongue deeper inside of her and she let out a soft moan.

Ravi licked her messy pussy up and down. He remembered Rachel 's instructions. He imagined Sonali had been out at the club. That she had been fucked hard, by some hung black guy, like one of the women in the videos he had been watching all evening.

Sonali let out a moan as he licked faster. Ravi throbbed against the bed as he pushed his tongue deep inside her again, trying to lick up every last drop of the mess.

She let out a sigh, running her fingers through his hair. Ravi gripped her thighs, starting to focus on her clit. She trembled in his arms and moaned as she started to cum.

Ravi licked like a wildman as his wife's hips bucked against his face. He finally slowed and Sonali collapsed back against the pillow.

"... So I guess I better keep the dress," she said with a chuckle.

The next day Ravi texted Rachel that he had done it.

'I know.' Rachel texted back. 'She texted me all about it this morning. This might be easier than I thought.'

Ravi' cock strained against his pants. 'Really?'

'Ya. If you keep up with your training, I promise to bring her home full of cum in no time.'

Ravi nearly let out a moan as he read the text. 'I am so hard right now!'

Next day evening around 7Pm He could hear Rachel's voice and he climbed down the stairs

He realized Rachel was staring at him. "Evening Rachel," Ravi said with a smile.

Her dress was even more daring than Sonali 's, of course. Clearly going out on the pull as usual. Only this time, with a wing woman. His wife! He could barely believe it, God, what a few days it had been.

Sonali appeared at his side with her purse. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. "See you later Ravi," she said as she wandered out the door.

"We'll be home late. But don't worry, I'll look after her." Rachel gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then followed Sonali out the door.

Sonali collapsed into the taxi with a heavy sigh, her heart still racing. She realized how exposed she was, and quickly tugged her dress down, but not before the taxi driver gave her a knowing smile.

She felt a rush at being desired. She felt more excited about the night than she had realized.

She noticed Rachel grinning like a cat that caught a bird.

"What?" Sonali asked.

"Nothing. Just excited for tonight. And you look fucking amazing!" Rachel said.

Sonali laughed. "You have no idea. I barely made it out the door. Ravi couldn't keep his hands off of me... or his tongue for that matter."

Rachel smirked. "Good for him. I don't blame him. You look good enough to eat."

She slipped her phone out of her purse and started typing out a text to Ravi. 'I want you to edge while we are gone. So you are really aching for your slutty wife by the time I bring her home.'

Her phone buzzed immediately. 'Already am, Miss!'. Her phone buzzed again. This time a picture came through, of Ravi' erect cock in front of the laptop screen where a busty wife was taking two massive black cocks.

"Who is that?" Sonali asked.

"One of my hung lovers, want to see?" Rachel said, smirking, knowing full well Sonali would recoil. "I'm just so excited about you coming out. Let's just focus on us having fun!"

"Okay," Sonali said. "Not too much fun, though, I know you. Let's have just the right amount of fun."

Rachel pulled out a little pink flask from her purse. She dangled it between her thumb and forefinger, her lips turning up into a smile. "Too much fun is just the right amount."

Rachel unscrewed the flask and took a big sip, then handed it to Sonali.

"Oh god," Sonali said. She took the flask and took a drink too. The warm liquid teased her already heightened senses. She squirmed in the seat, feeling how wet Ravi had made her and how damp her thong was. She mentally cursed and smirked at him at the same time.

In a few minutes they pulled up to the club, Onyx. Sonali tottered on her heels for a moment but then steadied herself on the roof of the taxi. Rachel paid the driver and they headed inside. and they made their way inside.

The club was busy, and the men they walked past drank in the view of them. Sonali felt totally on display but it sent a little rush through her.

She felt Rachel's hand on her ass, "C'mon let's get a drink."

Rachel waved down a bartender and ordered a round of drinks. A tall, well-dressed black man appeared beside her, probably somewhere in his late thirties. He handed a few folded-up bills to the bartender. "It's on me," he said, with a smile.

Rachel looked up at him with a grin. "Thank you," she said, making sure her tits jiggled. It was far from the first time a man had bought Rachel a round of drinks. She grabbed Sonali 's arm and pulled her over in a way that made sure her tits jiggled too.

12