My Indian Wife Sense Of Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Rachel," she said, "and this gorgeous creature is Sonali."

Sonali blushed. The man took her hand and kissed it. "Gorgeous is right."

Her hand trembled as his lips brushed against it. Sonali got even redder. His eyes travelled up her arm pausing deliberately on her exposed cleavage before making piercing eye contact.

"I'm Mike," he said. "Lovely to meet you ladies."

"Likewise," Rachel said, brushing her hand over his arm. "Thanks so much for the drinks."

Sonali exhaled. "Um, yeah, thank you," she added.

Mike looked her up and down, this time from toe to ponytail with a smile. "Trust me, it is my pleasure."

The bartender brought out their cocktails. "Here, sit next to me," Mike said, patting a stool beside him.

"... Okay," Sonali said. He took her hand to steady her as she climbed on. "... Thank you," she said, taking a sip of her drink.

Rachel slipped her phone out of her purse. She had a number of eager texts from Ravi.

'Calm yourself.' she messaged. Then 'But a tall handsome black man just bought your wife a drink.'

'Oh my god!' Ravi texted back.

'What do you say?' Rachel typed out with a smirk.

'Thank you, Miss! You are a miracle worker!'

As Sonali and Mike were chatting, Rachel quietly took Mike's hand and guided it toward Sonali 's thigh. Mike glanced her way, but didn't say anything and Sonali didn't notice.

Sonali straightened up a little and looked over at Mike then down at the hand on her thigh. She saw Rachel's small hand over the top of Mike's strong black hand, holding and guiding it. It sent a shiver through her and her huge chest rose and fell. Mike couldn't help but stare. Sonali sucked in another breath and took a big sip of her drink.

Sonali looked at Rachel, planning to glare at her, but she was distracted by her phone again.

Rachel turned away slightly, texting Ravi, 'If you only knew. His hand is on her thigh now!'.

'Oh my god! I can't believe it! Thank you, Miss!'

Rachel grinned. 'Now you focus on your edging. I don't want to hear from you until I message you again.'

'Yes, Miss! I am focused!' Ravi sent back right away.

Rachel slipped her phone back into her purse and picked up her drink and joined the conversation. Sonali had nearly finished her drink already and Mike quickly got another round. By the end of the second drink, Sonali barely seemed to notice his hand on her thigh.

Sonali announced she was going to find the ladies room and looked to Rachel, who got up too.

"He wants to dance with me," Sonali said, as she closed the bathroom door behind them.

"So what's the big deal? Dance with him. He did buy us all those drinks," Rachel said.

"That doesn't mean I have to dance with him," Sonali said, touching up her make-up a little.

"No, but it does mean you should. He's really handsome. It'll be fun."

"I don't know," Sonali said.

"C'mon, it'll be fun. Trust me, Ravi wouldn't mind you dancing with a guy one bit," Rachel said with a little smirk.

"Are you sure?" Sonali asked.

"Trust me. I'm positive," Rachel said, a little twinkle in her eye.

"Fine, you're right, I guess it's not that big of a deal," Sonali said, slipping into a stall.

Rachel smiled, quickly getting out her phone and texting Ravi, 'She's gonna dance with him.'

'What? Really?!' Ravi texted.

'I told you this would work.'

'My cock is aching! It feels like it is going to burst. Thank you, Miss!'

'Good boy.' She slipped her phone back in her purse, just as Sonali emerged.

"Okay. Let's go," Sonali said as she quickly washed her hands off.

Mike was standing near the bar, his hand on a friend's shoulder. They both laughed at some joke.

"Welcome back, ladies," he said. "I'd like to introduce you to my good friend, Miles. Miles, these lovely ladies, are Sonali and Rachel."

Miles had broad shoulders, big arms and a wide smile. His hair and beard were both cropped extremely close.

"A pleasure to meet you both," he said, looking them over..

"Now, Sonali promised me a dance," Mike said.

He took Sonali 's hand and her heart began to race.

Mike looked over at Miles. "You'll look after Rachel for me?"

"Of course," Miles said.

"Mmm," Rachel said, sidling up to him and wrapping her arm around his waist.

Then, Mike was leading Sonali out to the dance floor. She tried to steady her breathing. After all, it was only a dance, right?

But then his strong hands were on her hips, and his dark brown eyes, locked with hers, and she remembered what she had known when she was young. A dance is never just a dance.

The feel of his touch. The sense of his desire. All of it made her feel young again. And horny. She silently cursed Ravi for getting her so wet, right before she had gone out.

Mike was nearly a gentleman. He only stared at her tits, the bare minimum that jugs like Sonali 's demanded.

Her heart fluttered as he pulled her closer. He leaned in close and she could feel his hot breath on her neck.

"You look fucking amazing," he whispered in her ear.

It was dark so no one saw her flush red. Somehow it was different. Not the same as when her husband told her. If some handsome, single guy, in a club full of women to chase, said it, there must be some truth to it.

His attention felt good, and she didn't fight it. She told herself it was just a dance, even when Mike had one hand firmly on her ass, the other brushing up against the side of her huge breast, though the thin fabric of her dress.

Sonali felt excited and a little light-headed. She took a few deep breaths. He smiled as her huge chest rose and fell.

She couldn't help wondering why this guy was paying her so much attention, surely there were other women here. Other tighter, prettier... hotter women. Why was he spending all his time with her and what did he think he was going to get out of it?

Finally, after another song, they decided to take a break. They found Rachel and Miles in a booth in the back. They had a bottle of brandy and Miles had his tongue down Rachel's throat.

As Mike and Sonali sat down, they paused long enough for Rachel to say, "Oh, hey guys."

Rachel went back to making out with Miles.

"Thank you for the dance, Mike," she said, as he poured her a glass of brandy.

"No, thank you."

Sonali took a little sip. She felt annoyed at Rachel, not because she was making out with some random guy, which was to be expected, but because this time, Rachel's naughty behavior was starting to make Sonali horny. She could feel her nipples humming, wanting and needing attention. She reached her arm across her body, trying to be as casual as possible, brushing across her nipples, trying to get a little relief.

She felt Mike's hand on her thigh. It sent a shiver through her and she took a big drink.

She felt her body tingling as she watched Rachel starting to rub Miles' cock through his pants. He groaned and kissed her back with renewed passion. His strong, black hand, slid into the top of Rachel's dress, pawing at her big tit.

"Oh my god..." Sonali murmured, shaking her head.

But she felt herself getting more and more worked up. Her tiny thong was completely soaked through. She watched Miles' hand on her friend's breast. He squeezed it harshly, massaging it, almost threatening to pull it clear out on display.

Sonali started to feel short of breath. The sight of her friend being groped so publicly felt so naughty and wrong, yet still it caused a burning in her.. Without even realizing she crossed her legs, her thighs squeezing her pussy. She rubbed an arm across own breast pushing hard against a nipple, and gave a gasp.

She felt a little short of breath. The booze was starting to get to her, and Mike's hand was creeping up her thigh, now slightly under her dress.

After a few minutes, Rachel took a breath and noticed how drunk Sonali had become. She smiled at Sonali, still stroking Miles' cock through his pants. Mike gave Rachel's huge tit a squeeze and she turned beet red.

Rachel watched with a grin. Sonali squirmed in her soaked panties, feeling completely on display.

Rachel got her phone out. 'Your wife is getting groped right now!' she texted Ravi.

'Oh my god!'

Miles leaned close. "Who are you texting?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Her husband," Rachel said with a grin.

"Naughty," he said with a big smile. "She does have an amazing rack that I'd love to get my hands onto."

That pissed Rachel off a bit, he should be focused on her rack not Sonali 's "You and Mike, want to help teach her what naughty really means?" Rachel asked.

"I like the sound of that. A lot."

"Good," Rachel said, rubbing her hand over his pants. "We'll be back next Saturday."

Rachel typed out another message. 'But she is smashed, I should probably bring her home soon.'

She put her phone away and gave Miles one last long kiss. She said goodbye to Mike and Miles and then took Sonali and headed out to the taxi queue.

Ravi met Sonali and Rachel at the front door.

Sonali nearly collapsed into his arms. "I might have had a bit of brandy..." she said. Ravi' cock throbbed in his pants. He looked down and saw that one of her massive tits was on the verge of spilling out. He gave her a little jostle and her breast spilled over the top of her dress.

Rachel shook her head with a chuckle. "You naughty lad. We better get her up to bed."

Ravi and Rachel helped Sonali up the stairs and into bed. By the time they got her shoes unbuckled she had completely passed out.

Rachel smirked. "Uh-oh. Looks like she had a bit too much to drink. And here, you are throbbing."

Ravi sucked in a breath. "Yes Miss... what should I do?"

She thought about it for a second. "Why don't you peel my knickers off your wife?"

"Right now?"

Rachel nodded. "She won't wake up, she is out cold."

"Yes Miss," Ravi said. He climbed onto the bed. His hands cautiously slid under Sonali 's dress. His fingers found the waistband of the little thong. His cock throbbed in his pants as he slowly pulled them down.

He looked over at Rachel. "They are totally soaked."

"I knew they would be. You should've seen the way she was dancing with that guy. Lick them, what do you taste? Do it right now here in front of me."

"Oh god" and Ravi lifts the black, tiny, wet thong to his lips. Placing his tongue on them he moves them around to savour the taste. They taste and smell strong. Of a woman on heat. A woman full of lust. His wife, ready for sex. Hungry for sex.

"Well what do my knickers taste of?" a huge grin on her face, eyes half closed demanding an answer.

"I can taste pussy."

"Yes, Sonali 's pussy was ready for sex. She was ready for a cock. Not your cock. But a stranger's cock. And you should have seen him, he definitely had a massive cock." She stepped forward so that her boobs trapped his arms against his chest, the little thong against his nose. "Imagine what they'll taste like next time? Do you think she'll do something...?"

"Ohhh god" Ravi breathed to her, only a few inches between them.

Rachel grinned, knowing that he was right on the edge. "I have to go now. I want you to cum all over that soaked thong. While you lie in bed next to your passed out wife. I want you to imagine all the things she did tonight. All the things she's going to do next Saturday night."

"Oh god," Ravi sighed.

"I want you to cum on those panties as many times as you can tonight. And I want you to text me each time you do. Leave them on the nightstand in the morning, so she knows what you've done."

"Oh gawd," Ravi said, his cock throbbing in his pants.

"Well?" Rachel asked. "Get started."

"Yes Miss," Ravi said.

Ravi nodded, madly unzipping his pants as he climbed into the bed. She chuckled to herself as she turned to leave. Just as she stepped into the hallway, she heard him groan as he began to erupt all over the thong.

Rachel's phone buzzed a couple of times on the cab ride home and another few times during the night.

Part -2 End

12