My Indian Wife Sense Of Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Lunch Date with Mike.
3k words
3.73
3.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found ourselves quickly seated at a small table with 4 chairs crammed around it. I dunno what the plan was but 4 sets of plates here were going to be tiny on this small table. We'd arrived just before Rachel and Rachel sat us at the table with her and Sonali opposite each other and me opposite any empty space that I guess was for my wife's date, Rachel, the black man.

Sonali was constantly fidgeting with her skirt, and each movement caused a dance of boob that was mesmerizing to watch. "Stop fidgeting and relax." Rachel told her.

"This skirt is so short and tight, it keeps riding up." she informed us just as a waiter appeared to see if we wanted drinks.

"Two large house reds, a pint of lemonade and a double scotch neat please." Rachel efficiently directed, before we'd even had a chance to think.

Lunch Date with Rachel

And then he arrived.

Maybe my height at just over 6 foot, impeccable dressed in a white polo shirt, black sports jacket and trousers. The white of his t-shirt really contrasted with his dark black skin, I'd guess African heritage. He stood tall and straight, his posture told me there wasn't much fat on him. He looked like he could have any woman he wanted and yet here he was to win my wife.

Rachel quickly stood and hugged him. With him at her side she quickly introduced us. "This is Sonali, who of course you know." and turning quickly to me "And this is Ravi." she paused, "Sonali's husband." she smirked at me as if she was thinking to herself, wondering how hard to push this. She made her decision quickly.

"He's excited that his lovely wife is having a Lunch date with a black man." That felt slightly racist but he smirked at me.

"Aggg" Sonali gasped loudly, hearing Rachels clear description of the events unfolding. We all turned to her. Three sets of eyes.

"That's right isn't it Ravi?" Rachel asked me.

I paused looking between Rachel and Sonali and fixed my gaze on Sonali. She looked at me, our eyes locking. "Yes, I hope you enjoy your date."

She gasped again and visibly shuddered. I stood and shook Rachel's hand. He had a firm grip and his big hand dwarfed mine, though he didn't make a big thing of it like he could have. You know, really bearing down and trying to crush me. Instead he applied a little squeeze and swiftly withdrew. Sonali was now the only one sitting.

The waiter appeared with our drinks "Whose is the Lemonade?"

Rachel took charge "That is Ravi's" and she indicated to me. He placed it in front of me and I stooped to sit. "No need to sit Ravi." I paused mid-movement. She took a wine glass from the waiter's tray. We all looked at her confused, she slowly looked at each of us finishing with her eyes locked on Sonali's.

"We'll leave your wife and her date and take a table over there." in front of the waiter she let him know that the other woman was my wife and that she was on a date. I nearly died right there, but I also felt my cock twitch.

"Rachel, what.." Sonali blurted out.

But Rachel had me by the arm "Pick up your drink Ravi" as she started to drag me away. I quickly picked up my drink, nearly spilling it as I was pulled. Rachel smirked at me and took his seat next to my bewildered wife.

Next thing I knew, Rachel and I were sitting at the other side of the restaurant at a small table for two in the back. Rachel and Sonali had their backs to us in the middle of the restaurant. The extra chairs had been removed and after what looked like a bit of a fraught conversation, Sonali now appeared settled. She'd stopped looking around at us and was in a relaxed conversation with Rachel. Or at least that's what it looked like from here.

"They look good together don't they?"

I nodded, staring at them, unable to take my eyes off them. I could sort of see Rachel a little side on but Sonali was clearly with her back to us. Her silhouette looked fantastic, such a pronounced hourglass figure, I couldn't wait to feel her amazing body up. I was looking forward to grabbing her hips later and pulling her tightly to me for a kiss and a hug. I watched Sonali laugh at something he said to her, that made me smile.

"She's relaxing around him isn't she? That's good news isn't it?"

I turned to Rachel "Yes I guess it is."

"Come on Ravi, you know exactly what we're doing here. This is the start of the journey of getting Sonali to waken, sexually." She raised an eyebrow at me. "Stop being coy, you need to admit this to yourself and work with me."

"I know, it's just..."

"Nope." she looked slightly pissed off. "There is no 'it's just'. This is what you want and you know it." she let that sink in a little. "You know this is what you want. This is what you need and it's very likely what Sonali wants also." again a short pause.

"Look at her" I turn to look across at her back "Look at how easy it's been to get her dressed up like this and sitting with that handsome black man." she was right "There was next to no push back from her for this." That fact had surprised me.

"Yup you're right." I smiled, "She has taken to it amazingly well." I pondered on that a little. Wondering if we'd just started to unlock something Sonalip down that society has locked away. That was exciting and scary at the Ravie time, again I was wondering if this was something I wanted to happen in the real world.

"Look at her all dressed up for her lunch date." Rachel teased. "He's a bit of a tit man, you know."

I smirked at him, "He'll love Sonali then." and I started to relax and open up a little. "I can imagine his hand holding and squeezing them."

"I bet you can. That may even happen today. In fact, who knows how far she'll go today."

Over the next hour or so, Rachel and I ate and talked. I couldn't take my eyes off of the couple across the room. Watching my wife like this was so exciting, I really had no idea what was being said. Rachel cleverly dropped the odd tease into our conversation to keep me on edge. Sonali looked relaxed and was clearly enjoying herself.

When Rachel decided that we'd finished she made me pay up for both tables without letting them know. "Let's give them some privacy." and she dragged me away from the restaurant leaving them there. As we walked past them, it was hard not to turn to check my wife's state, but I followed Rachel's instructions and we just both walked past them.

We wandered around the mall doing nothing in particular, killing time. She did keep looking at her watch, I guess monitoring for our 4pm appointment?

"Ok let's go find your wife" as we headed back to the restaurant. Though on arrival, neither of us were surprised to not find them there. Rachel smirked, clearly pleased with this event, and led me off as if following a plan.

Rachel spotted them first, elbowing me in the ribs and nodded towards them. I nearly collapsed when I saw them for the first time.

There they were. Her back was against the wall. His body was mashed against hers, pushing her back. Her legs a good 2 feet apart, he was standing between them, stooped down a little. Her skirt pulled up high enough so that her lacy stocking tops were visible. Her arms were wrapped around him holding him close, pulling him in. This also caused her jacket to bunch around her back, leaving her blouse to pucker around her boobs as they were being squashed against her man.

They were locked in a Sonalip sensual kiss, her eyes were closed.

My wife was having an open mouthed snog with a black man, in the middle of the day, in public.

"God that looks so sexy." Rachel panted "I bet her pussy is soaked, I bet she can feel his cock against her stomach." she sighed as we stopped to watch. I felt my heart again trying to escape my chest. Was this really my wife? Was she really snogging some handsome stranger in a public mall? This was more than I'd ever dreamt of, it was amazing.

She was really into it, moving her mouth and head like some love struck teenager. It was obvious that tongues were swirling and juices were being exchanged.

Rachel then tugged on my arm and we walked on slowly, my eyes fixed on them as we passed. As our angle changed I was gobsmacked to see his left hand was full of boob. And I mean a hand full, he was really mauling and squeezing it and she was letting him. Everyone who wanted to could see. I stopped dead again and watched.

I couldn't believe that she was letting him do this. She was acting such a slut, it was amazing. How had she come on so far so quickly?

Rachel breathed into my ear "Just look at your goody two shoes wife." I was! "She has that black tongue down her throat. Ummm it's making me horny watching her." I couldn't agree more. "I bet he's enjoying that handful." and she pulled my arm again.

Eventually, I had to turn my head away from them both so that I didn't walk into someone. We rounded a corner and left them to it. Turning to Rachel, "I can't believe she's doing that. Now. Here."

She had a huge grin on her face as she looked at her watch. That made me look at mine also, it was 4.30pm. Didn't she say something about a studio? She'd spotted me looking at my watch, "Yup, we need to get moving. I'd like you to interrupt them."

"Oh god, Rachel, I don't think I can do that." I shook my head.

She turned us around, "You will, come on." and they were soon back in sight. With each closer step we took, I couldn't believe that this was actually my wife. Anyone who knew us would never recognize her standing there, dressed like that, doing what she's doing. I knew, however, and Rachel had made this happen. Her legs looked so long in her heels, and the lacy stocking tops that we could see just emphasised them. The tiny skirt was pulled so tightly across her thick muscly thighs it looked like it would rip.

We stopped a foot from them on his right side. Rachel took my arm and using my hand made me tap Rachel on the shoulder. He quickly pulled his face from my wife, leaving her eyes still closed and she was panting. His body didn't move, still tightly sandwiching her into the wall behind her. He just looked over at us and smiled. It was a smile of thanks to me. He was clearly ecstatic on how his date had gone. He disarmed me with his smile, and a level of confidence came back to me. "Hi Rachel, sorry to interrupt but we have an appointment at 4.30pm."

My voice made Sonali's eyes pop open and she looked straight at me in a fright. She was in a full panic and was starting to push him away when Rachel quickly gave them an instruction, "I liked seeing the passion. Do it again." a pause, no one moved "Take her Rachel.".

He turned his head to my shocked wife and leaned into her lips again. We just about heard Sonali mumble a "No" or a "Please". This time, her eyes stayed open as their lips started to mash. My wife was locked onto me as she kissed her first black man. Her arms were more passive this time, just about holding him. I couldn't help myself, I moved to his left side, her eyes followed me. This side was more interesting. From here, I could not only see his hand full of her boob, but her right leg was slightly raised and wrapped around his left one.

Her leg looked strong, toned, and long. The stocking and high heel really showing it all off, drawing attention to her. We could also clearly see it was a stocking from the lace at the top. From the way she was standing, her legs were far enough apart to pull the skirt tight and high on her thighs. This allowed us to see some thigh flesh above her stocking top, it was scandalously sexy.

His hand wasn't small by any standards but it was positively dwarfed by the breast he was holding and working. His fingers were splayed out wide, trying to feel as much breast as possible. I could see his fingers moving and digging into her rather than focusing on her nipple. He was roughly mauling her. She was clearly loving it, as was I.

This close, we could hear my wife whimpering to him, betraying her feelings. He pulled back from the kiss just enough to moan to her, "Can you feel my cock still?" As his lips moved back, we heard her moan a "Yes." Their faces moving around, being driven by their dancing lips and tongues. His hand then left her breast and moved down to her body and round her back to her ass. He held it hard and she brought her leg up and slightly round his thigh more. She was trying to hump him right there.

I looked around to see if anyone else was watching this. Not really, apart from there being a young group of boys at a distance and two of them appeared to be filming us. That worried me, as did a CCTV dome above us that may be capturing this moment. It wasn't quite pornographic but it could be in seconds if they didn't slow down. But I wasn't about to stop it.

I could see this turning into a porn shoot easily. Somehow, my wife was completely lost in the moment. This man had in one day removed her scruples and societal morals. Well, that wasn't strictly true, as I suppose I'd been trying for the last 10 years or more and Rachel had very definitely upped the ante in the last few days. It was still remarkable at how quickly the walls had come crashing down. Here was my wife acting like a crazed teenager making out with her new boyfriend while, pretty much flashing the entire mall, I stood next to her. It was a dream come true.

This time Rachel took over, as I guess it was needed. She stepped in front of my view, right next to Sonali's leg that was up and wrapped around Rachel. She put a hand on Rachel's shoulder and the other on my wife's exposed thigh. "Now then, you two, time for a breather.". She kept her hands there for a few more seconds as they powered down.

Rachel pulled back from my wife, a huge grin on his face. He took a big step back that revealed a very obvious tent in his trousers. Pulling his jacket back into place, he was decent again in seconds.

Sonali, on the other hand, was leaning against the wall, a disheveled, horny, woman panting for breath. She was a sight to behold; I was glad that our daughter&son Neha and Ankit wasn't around to see her. There was nothing wrong per se, but I could see her knickers, her jacket was off her shoulders, two of her blouse buttons were open so we could see a lot of her right boob and bra. She actually looked like she'd just been fucked. I guess she kinda had, a dry fuck.

Rachel quickly stepped in and helped smarten her friend up. Teasing her along the way, "Ohhh, look at you babes. You look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards. Let's put your pussy away and my god look at your nipples. They could cut glass. Turned on much?" and she chuckled, stepping back, her job was done.

Sonali was still lost in lust, you could see it in her eyes. She looked at me, "Ravi, I'm so sorry." and she looked down. I didn't need Rachel to prompt me on this one.

"Sonali, love, don't be silly. It was lovely seeing you enjoy yourself." Rachel sniffed at that comment. "You look wonderful, no wonder Rachel had his hands all over you."

"Ohh gawd" she looked up at him, "Nate, I'm so sorry."

"What for?" he swiftly laughed back at her. We all laughed together

"Ohhh gawd" and she blushed looking at all of us.

Rachel looked at her watch "Well the day isn't over yet. Time for a Studio babe.".

"Ohhh gawd" again and we all laughed again. I step back and leave Rachel, Rachel and Sonali to say their goodbyes. There's another kiss on the lips for Nate and my wife, he then shakes my hand leaving me with "You're a lucky man, she's amazing. I hope to enjoy her fully one day." it's within the girls hearing range and a very clear message. I nodded and he was gone.

Turning to smile at my wife, I was greeted by a very shy look back. She's clearly embarrassed at how she'd let herself go. Rachel takes her hand and drags her away with a "Lets get some glamour shots in the bag.".

I stumble behind them, excited and wondering what on earth is next.

End of part-5