My Innocent Neighbors Wife

Story Info
How I had sex with my neighbors wife.
2.2k words
4.28
82.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notthenorm
notthenorm
104 Followers

The innocent neighbor's wife

It's been more or less about two years ago when this all started and I still can't believe how it came to be. I have lived in my quiet neighborhood for over 10 years, and in that time I have gotten to know most of all of my neighbors pretty well.

I have a mix of young and old, working class and retired as well. It's a nice part of town here in Southern California and most of us are always talking to one another and going to each other's parties. My next door neighbor has a wife called Nancy and she is very attractive at the age of 46. She is about 5.7, blond hair and typical blue eyes. She has large breast that she has tried to hide, but I Have noticed many times.

I have been over there a few times for parties for her kids and events like holidays and such. I live in a big two story house next door and have often peeked out of my bedroom window to get a quick look and see if she is out there. Once in a while I will catch her in the backyard doing some random chore while wearing some loose clothing but nothing to revealing.

One night I was awake and they were having a party next door with some family members and I happened to look out of my window. There I had a view of the small window to her bathroom which is never opened. When I noticed the light go on and realized the window was open. I turned off my light quickly so I wouldn't be seen. There I saw her pull down her pants and take a piss. I got a great view of her pussy when she stood up. It was shaved and looked amazing from my vantage point. I then noticed she didn't put her pants on right away.

She stood in front of her mirror and started to play with herself! I watched as she rubbed one out real quick and then leaned forward on the counter to brace her as she came. With her family just outside her window and no one had any clue. I watched and found myself getting hard instantly. I pulled myself out and jerked off right then and there. She finally got herself together and checked her hair and returned to the party as if nothing happened.

I continued to watch her that night from my window, keeping me hard as I thought of her naked pussy image in my mind. I finally shot a pretty good load and went to bed. The next day her husband had to leave for work for two days and I flashed back to seeing his wife in the bathroom last night. I just smiled and said have fun.

Later that evening I went to my window again to see if I could get a shot of her in the bathroom again. But this time she was in the back yard sunbathing. I watched as she put lotion on her body and laid there for a while. I went ahead and took out my cock to stroke myself while watching. She was laying on her back on a towel and her body was facing me. She had sunglasses on and laid there for a while. I watched and rubbed myself daydreaming of me fucking her.

I then got a surprise as she moved her hand down her stomach and over the mound of her pussy. I watched her as she slowly rubbed herself outside her bikini bottoms. I got so hard pre cum was starting to leak out. I watched her as she slowly moved her bikini over to now tough her pussy lips. I was in heaven.

I watched as she rubbed her pussy for a while and then she slowly pushed a finger inside of herself. She used her other hand to rub her tits, and finally just pulled them out of her bikini top. They were amazing! She had very pointy nipples that she pulled hard on while she finger fucker herself. I stood in my window stroking myself while she laid there getting off. I watched her legs spread wide and it gave me a great view of her pussy. She eventually had a nice orgasm and laid there for a while lightly touching herself while I finished off myself.

She got up about an hour later and went inside. I guess her kids were not home as I saw her through her windows walking around the house without her bikini top. It was so hot to watch her tits shake and jiggle while she moved throughout the house. I finally had to stop and run an errand but when I returned I got a call from her asking me if I could come over to look at a water leak.

I was kind of the handy man around the neighborhood so it was nothing out of the ordinary for me. I was hoping I would still see her in her bikini but when I knocked on her door she called out for me to come on in. I walked in and found her in the kitchen. She was wearing some kind of beach skirt that covered her waist and she had her bikini top on. She told me her husband was gone and she noticed water from under the sink.

I told her I'll take a look at it. She stood there and chatted with me as I got under the sink area to look for the leak. I found wetness there but couldn't find the leak. I asked her to turn the water on so I could see where it was coming from. She got up to the sink and stood with her legs on both sides of me as I laid there. I told her to try both the cold and hot water while I searched for the leak. But in reality I was starting to look up her skirt.

What I say got me hard instantly. I looked up and saw her naked pussy under that skirt as she leaned forward on the sink. She asked me if I could see anything yet and I almost laughed. I said to keep trying as I stared at her pussy. I waited a while and told her I didn't see anything leaking and then she did something I never thought I would see. She admitted the leak wasn't real.

She bent down and squatted over my hips and looked at me and said I saw you looking at me from your bedroom window you naughty boy. I just froze there not sure what to say. She told me she saw me the other night in the reflection in the mirror when she was in the bathroom and it turned her on. So she wanted to make sure and when she was outside getting a sun tan, she looked up at me with her sunglasses on and saw me again.

She said she knew what I was doing and she loved how naught it was. She asked if I enjoyed the show. I told her I loved it and I didn't want her to get mad at me. She smiled at me and lifted her skirt to expose her pussy to me as she squatted over me and said. "Does this look like I'm mad at you?".

She then reached down to rub my growing erection through my pants. I asked her if she was sure and she told me she's wanted me for many years now and fantasies about me all of the time. I pulled myself out of the sink area and stood next to her and asked her what are we going to do about it then.

She leaned forward and kissed me as her tits pressed up against me. I reached down and grabbed her close to me with my hands on her ass. She pulled back and walked me to her bedroom and she jumped on the bed. I stood there while she removed her skirt and pulled off her bikini top to revel her naked body. She asked if it looked better up close.

I told her it looked better than I had ever imagined. I pulled off my shirt and slid my pants off quickly. She reached out and pulled down my boxers to which she let out a light moan of approval. She said her husband hardly has sex anymore and she is turning into a sex craved monster. As long as her never finds out, we can play as often as I wanted. I said I'll never tell and then moved onto the bed between her legs. I told her I wanted to taste what I've been looking at and started to lick her pussy.

She was so sweet and tangy that I wanted to stay there for at least an hour. I made her cum four times before she finally started to pull me up to her saying she needed more. I reached down and started to rub her pussy with my finger as her hand wrapped around my cock. I felt how wet she was and she claimed that she never got that wet from her husband. I then started to work my finger hard into her pussy as I knew how to make her really wet.

I pounded her pussy and she moaned out loud as I proceeded to make her squirt all over the bed and my hand. She started to say sorry, but I stopped her and told her that is her body cumming. I explained to her about squirting and she admitted she had heard about it, but never experienced it. She loved it and wanted more of that. I used my fingers and made her squirt twice more, soaking the bed.

I then moved on top of her and shoved my hardness into her soaking wet pussy. It started to make some amazing wet noises. I put her legs up and over my shoulders and pounded her pussy. She started to turn into a tiger, telling me she hasn't had sex that lasted that long before. I move and had her on top of me now, and I could reach up and squeeze her tits roughly. She loved how rough and hard I was on her and begged me for more. I guess her husband is more vanilla.

She came so many times it was not possible to keep track of her orgasms. She finally fell off of me and started to suck my cock. I pushed her head down on me forcing her to deepthroat me. She gagged and choked on my cock but kept going. I finally got to the point where I couldn't hold out any longer and told her I was cumming. I shot my cum deep into her mouth, shooting stream after stream into her throat. I finally was empty and relaxed as she fell next to me. She explained to me her husband was so vanilla and she had never had a man last that long before. She loved how rough I was with her and how she felt so naughty and dirty.

I went on to explain how I was actually a Dominate and told her to read up on it and she said she would for sure. I asked her if she wanted to do this again sometime or was this a one-time thing. She smiled at me and asked If I would like to do it again. I told her as many times as she wanted. We would keep this a secret, our secret. She loved the idea of being a bad mom.

We each kept our secret for two years now and its been great. She did read up on the Dominate and Submissive relationship and loves it. She has become my pet slut doing what ever I ask. She even let me take her virgin ass and now loves it anally. She loves how I teach her new things in the BDSM lifestyle.

She has tried to get her husband to do some of the things I do to her, but she admits it not the same, as it feels fake and scripted from him. He only last a few minutes with her when he's ready for fun and she is hardly satisfied. So I am the surrogate sex partner of sorts for her. She lives out her sexual fantasies with me while I now have a true sex slut for my pleasure.

We act totally normal around others and her husband and kids. But we do sneak winks and smiles when we can get away with it. She even flashes me her tits when I'm over at her place even when her husband is in the next room. She always leaves her bathroom window for me to watch her and tells me whenever he's gone so we can have some fun. She has her sexy clothing at my house now that she wears when she sneaks over. We have no plans on stopping at this point and our sex lives are wild and crazy.

I love going over to parties at her place with her husband there and talking to him with her in the background rubbing her tits for me to see behind his back. Next visit I'm going to show her about being tied up and flogged.


notthenorm
notthenorm
104 Followers