All Comments on 'My Instant Sisters Ch. 04'

by puppop

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
S**T Happens...

This Story reminds me that sometimes, things happen, we don't plan it, it will never happen again, and yet it was the most exciting thing that has ever happened so far in your life. you cherish your past and all the good things that has happened in your life. you must not allow the past to rule your future. I hope that Lise? will find someone that will Love her for who she is, and take care of her and not take advantage of her. I hope that your X-Wife Roo Got over the situation, she Must understand that you can't mix one horney Guy and two Very Beautiful Women and not get some sticky situations, Come to think of it she probably suspected all along, and it contributed to the Breakup. maybe??? Had she accepted the possibility and moved on, Knowing that she had you, and could Keep you, instead of letting the seed of mistrust take hold, you might be together still.

thanks for sharing, I Hope that each of your lives will become richer in the sharing of these memories. And that some of each of your demons can be exercised, and allow each of you to move on with a New lease on life, Better to Live Every Day as if it were your last.

Be Well

Bubba

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Not Really Incest

So they were your wife's sisters. They weren't yours. Just two horny babes and you, and everybody had fun, and nobody got hurt - unless it was someone's conscience. And that's something you're tought.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Impressive !

Now that was an accomodating family.

I hope you realise Mr Puppop that you have made a lot of folk jealous as hell.

I did like your very sensual story without descending into gutter talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous