All Comments on 'My Instant Sisters'

by puppop

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

good story the only problem i saw was at the pond you started calling cheryl ann otherwise very good keep up the writting but try to keep the names straight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
things that can be done better

1. You never mentioned the ages of either of the sisters. Seeing as how there might be some legal issues I figure this was a something you decided to do an not just by chance. Even so it is a bit weird as the two sisters act and sound like Lisa being around 13 year old and Cheryl around 15 year old. So the wife would be 19-21?

2. There is absolutely no description of any of them. Not what color of their clothes and underwear nor the color of their eyes, hair or any of that. The length of their hair, if it was curly or not, their heights... etc etc

3. Cheryl wasn't a virgin when you fucked her. Big turn off.

4. The scene that describes you fucking her is odd. There is buildup and then the actual fucking has almost no description and is over within a few sentences. Worse in the scene she asks you to fuck her, and then all of a sudden you are -- only there is no real queue that you start... no penetration. WTF?

5. You sometimes use words that seem out of place for the actual writing and the rest of the language being used. Kind of kills the flow of the story and make it seem you looked up those words in a dictionary or something.

6. At the end of the story, you refer to Cheryl as "Ann" several times. Please be consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This one was well written and touched a cord. Reminded me on an indelible memory from my past. Notwithstanding sister but a former girl friend by a pond. It had a feeling of actual events not a fantasy. Wondering if a couple of times you forgot to change Ann’s name to Cheryl?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous