All Comments on 'My Interracial Journey Ch. 01'

by sophie_writes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Love hearing this story. That missionary was hot. Black cock going hard and deep like that into a white girl mmmm

RegularGuy2020RegularGuy2020almost 4 years ago
Nice first story!

Very nice first attempt. Good flow and you made it seem real which is not always easy. You should continue to write more.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

She should also fuck james and Devin

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago
Brilliant!

First of all you are to be commended on the quality of your writing, especially when you bear in mind this is a first attempt. You've set the bar very high for yourself, but I am definitely impressed. I liked your almost documentary style of writing, as if you're recounting an actual event that only happened a week ago, maybe you are, in which case it's even better. If this is true, then I'm looking forward to being alongside you as you travel your voyage of discovery with Lincoln and his big black cock.

I had to award this effort the full 5 Stars, keep it up, it's of very high standard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well yeah

It had to be a white girl being dominated by supercilious sized black cocks because after all the opposite would be racist.

It was your first entry and already you're on my writers to ignore list, the beginning and the end was all I needed to read before scoring it a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore the haters

I enjoyed it.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 4 years ago

Not bad for a first attempt. Very strong writing and style. Hope Chapter 2 is even better.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckalmost 4 years ago

"It had to be a white girl being dominated by supercilious sized black cocks because after all the opposite would be racist.

It was your first entry and already you're on my writers to ignore list, the beginning and the end was all I needed to read before scoring it a one."

See what I mean about the fuckwits on this site who come to a story solely to get outraged about it Sophie? They don't even need to read the whole story to rate it because they know what they think of it before they read it. Furthermore, they are so secure in their outrage that they don't even have the balls to do a non-anonymous comment.

Haters gonna hate :-) keep going

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
It was a good first attempt but it was a paint by numbers plot.

Every story has a hot black man with a huge cock that is always erect. It’s a little overdone. Tell me about his personality, give him depth of character and not just a huge cock. I do give you full marks for a better than average writing style. I’m sure that as you continue to write, you will only get better.

DoeyEyedJane666DoeyEyedJane666almost 4 years ago
a good introduction

I liked the detail, and the attention to the environment. I'd have liked a touch more detail about wardrobe. I hit'cha with 4 stars. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun story

I like your dialog from the High School Girls point of view. Very contemporary and up to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Liked it, good job for a first story. Liked the verbal dominance he had and the headspace a younger person can get into. Without a doubt she should and would be shared with others after an evening of smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC is a drug

white girls are getting hooked on BBC.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago
hot thoughts

great beginning, please continue this story line. HOT?

el_eyeel_eyeover 2 years ago

Very nice writing, Sophie. Nice story and good progression. One issue I see occasionally on other stories: When Lincoln was fucking you doggy style and you said his balls were slapping your ass. That's not physically possible. Otherwise, good stuff.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I loved this story cause when I was in high school I liked getting with older boys and specialy way older Mens. I got with some that was alot Older then me. I went with this guy that I called Daddy even when he was with me and I was Sucking him or letting him Fuck me. I liked how the OG Man Fucked me and Dominated me thats why I called him Daddy. YESsss He was Black and I knew him for a while growing up. I always Crushed On Him so when I got with him it was OK and I was all ready Wet for him.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Hot story. First time I was cucked was in high school. I was the nice guy holding hands and my gf fucked a two year older black MAN behind my back. When I found out I just could not tell I knew, but secretly embraced the feeling of being a tiny dicked whiteboi while the GF is getting BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a very hot story. I like it when the story, interaction, conversation or flat out fucking match different fuck/suck sessions I've had with guys. My favorite is guys driving their shaft into be, that's what I want getting shafted by BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous