My Intro to Bathroom Play

Story Info
Learning to enjoy my excretory functions.
5.1k words
4.82
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Susan Greenway

[This story involves all bodily functions--scat, pee, and period--so if any of that offends you, please read a different story. It also includes disciplining, such as spanking and caning. All characters are 18 or over.]

My mother's approach to teaching me about my body really didn't begin until I became 18. This was in accord with our family's general openness about sex and nudity, plus I was now grown up in their eyes. After I turned 18, doors were usually open: rarely, when my mother and dad were having sex, they might close the bedroom door. Otherwise, you could close the bathroom door or leave it open: it was your call.

It was never strange for someone else to be in the bathroom even when I was defecating. My dad or older brother would come into the bathroom to shave, and I would not hesitate to use the toilet when they were shaving. I suppose this seemed all right to me because no one made a big deal or was obviously perving on me. I was naïve but heck, no one molested me or even said anything. They didn't stare at me either. (I guess I should add here that I never wanted to see my father or brother on the toilet or even standing to pee into it. Girls using the toilet get my juices going, not men.)

This set-up was not particularly easy for me, because out in the world, people expect more privacy. It was a rare occasion when a girlfriend went into a ladies' room stall with me. Usually, it was some kind of emergency.

Sometimes, girls experience bedwetting after they have grown up. This happened to me after I turned 18. I never wet the bed more than even once a month. It was a nervous thing because this was the first time it ever happened to me. It was enough, however, for my mother to make me wear diapers at night. It was my turn to "become a big girl," she said. Since I already was a big girl physically, she meant that I needed to stop wetting the bed. But it led me to have a sort of extreme interest in peeing.

My brother, who was two years older, admitted to me that he had wet the bed for the first time after he was already 18. He told me not to worry, admitting that was hard to do, but that I would get over it if I didn't obsess about it. He was right, because I didn't wet the diaper for more than two weeks, so my mother let me wear panties again. The whole experience was horribly humiliating for me, however. I was deathly afraid that someone outside my family would find out about it, even though I didn't have to wear diapers during the day.

I never realized that it had to be pretty unusual for both a girl and boy of similar ages in the same family to begin to wet the bed at an age like 18 when most of their peers have left that behind years ago. Did it run in the family? Well, my family was open, as I've noted, but I wouldn't dare ask Mom or Dad if they had ever been bedwetters.

As it was, my mother seemed to think I had to be taught to use the toilet all over again, which was crazy, but I was enthralled when she took me into the bathroom and had me watch as she pulled her skirt up and her panties down, then sat on the toilet seat. I watched in amazement and fascination as the yellow stream of pee emerged from the hairy triangle between her legs. Even more incredible to me at that age was when she turned round on the seat, and I stared at her bottom as I saw a long, firm brown turd emerge from her bottom hole.

Then she turned back around and took some toilet paper to remind me (as if I needed reminding) that women always wiped front to back between their legs. She even showed me the paper, with the wet yellow stains and the brown smudges of her bowel movement on it.

Once I had gotten past the bedwetting interlude, my mom did something she rarely did: tell me about her own menstrual experience. I welcomed this, because it was only now, when I was 18, that she first talked to me about my period. She said her mother wore bulky tabbed pads, called sanitary napkins, which were attached with clips at each end to an elastic belt she would wear around her waist, called a sanitary belt, or a Kotex belt, since that was the leading brand of pad, and Kotex's name was on them. I didn't ask her if she had ever worn those, because I thought she might get annoyed with me. She was sensitive about her age.

She then told me that she knew that now that I was 18, I might start using tampons but that that was up to me. She said she had never felt comfortable with them, both in getting them inside her in the right place and in relying on them to keep her period blood from leaking out into her underpants.

So, now that I was 18, I had no strange feelings or revulsion about normal bodily functions. Mom took more of an interest now in my bodily functions because of my bedwetting. She even encouraged me to look in the toilet after I peed or shat. I never was really sure about what I was looking for. It did, however, increase my interest in checking out my bowel movements. They varied in color, texture, smell, and consistency. Later, when I was starting to act on my dominant impulses, I learned from other dommes would have their subs report on their toilet use, including descriptions such as color, texture, smell, and consistency

Even though I was clearly over my bedwetting now, I had at least one accident after I was already 18 involving pooping my pants and definitely peeing in them. I had forgotten to go once before cheerleaders' practice and right when we did those jumps and lifts where your tiny skirt goes up and they get to see your panties made of the same material and the same color as your skirt, I had that awful feeling when you know you've had that kind of accident.

In my case, they got to see a wet crotch but at least it was only for a moment. My best girlfriend did see it and kidded me later, saying that it would not be cool for a senior who was a cheerleader to wear a diaper. Although I kept my cool, that remark hurt because she didn't know how recently I had to wear a diaper for the bedwetting interlude. She also didn't know, thank god, that on that sudden leap, I had pooped a little too. I'm not sure that I could've faced them if the other cheerleaders found out about that.

I did have boyfriends in college who were mildly freaked when they were getting their hands on my panties, or even felt a pad inside them. One was stupefied when he had gotten his fingers in there. He was about to fingerfuck me and felt my tampon string. He backed off quickly, but I stood and let him see me naked down there. I then sweetly asked him to pull the string for me. He responded slowly but did it and the tampon was only about half soaked. I got him to smell it and then told him he would now learn how to stick a new one in me.

I was pretty brazen, or rather, open about all this because I kiddingly said that if he wanted to fuck me, he was going to have to start by learning how to stick something else, a tampon, into my pussy. It wasn't too long, as it turned out, before he did get to fuck me. Eventually, he got to like doing it when I had my period because he could tell how horny I would be then.

My girlfriend Betsy and I got into bathroom play one day when I was over at her house. Her mom worked during the day, so we had the place to ourselves. One day after we each had had our eighteenth birthdays, I said I needed to go pee. Bets followed me and asked if she could watch. I grinned and said it would be my pleasure. She smiled and said she'd let me come along when she needed to use the toilet. This was the first time anyone outside my family had seen me pee. I felt myself getting wet down there and it wasn't from letting any pee out.

I did what I usually did after we were in the bathroom and closed the door. I raised my skirt and kept it above my waist. Then I pulled my panties down and sat down. Bets could see my pubic hair since I didn't shave--heck, it had taken so long before I had a decent-sized bush down there--and then, without being very self-conscious about it, I felt my pee coming down and then it was splashing into the bowl.

"Wow, Cindy," Bets said, obviously excited, "you really pee up a storm!"

Now I felt a bit embarrassed because I was wondering if I was some kind of freak in terms of how I peed.

"You mean you don't pee like I did?" I asked her after my pee tailed off and I began to wipe myself.

"I have to go too, Cindy," she replied, "so you can see how I pee." I didn't bother to pull up my panties but stood up so she could sit on the seat and do her business. She flipped up her little skirt and pulled her panties down. They were surprisingly big granny panties. Then after a few minutes waiting, her pee burst out, but it came out slower than mine had.

I found it incredibly exciting to see Betsy's pee come out of her little peehole. It was pale yellow but when we looked in the bowl, it seemed like a darker yellow than that.

After she finished, I said, "You're right, Bets. You do pee slower than I do. I never realized that I peed the way I do before now."

"It's OK, Cindy," she smiled. "My sister Ann pees the way you do. She's away at college now but a few weeks ago, she came into the bathroom when I was about to go and said she really needed to pee very badly. When I got up to let her go first, she didn't make me leave. I watched her take her pants down and she had just gotten them out of the way when her pee shot out and hit the water in the bowl with a loud ping!

"I didn't dare say anything because I was glad that she hadn't made me get out of the room when she was peeing," Betsy added.

We found that we both were excited by going in our panties. Betsy rummaged through her mom's drawers and found two old-fashioned pantygirdles.

We would pee in them and then make doodoo in them. The back would bulge out with our doody, and we would spank each other there until it was mashed in our anal cracks.

"This is so cool, Cindy," Betsy told me. "We do need to clean these pants out and let them dry. The last time that my mom caught me pooping my panties, I got spanked."

I asked her if she were spanked a lot. She said like me, it only started when she became 18; it only happened like every few months, she said. Then she asked me if I were ever spanked.

"I do get spanked, Bets," I confessed. "It began when she opened up about sex and stuff when I had my 18th birthday. My mom gets angry if I leave dirty undies in the room or if I use bad words when I get angry. She actually spanked me in front of my older sister, too. What really was awful was that then she told Kathy, who I think is the same age as Ann, that she could spank me if I misbehaved when she was present."

"Has Kathy gotten to spank you, Cindy?" Bets asked. "I would really cringe if Ann got to spank me."

"I forgot myself a few weeks ago and told her off," I admitted. "Then she made me come with her to her old room. I pleaded with her not to spank me. But she was very firm and said I'd been naughty. Then she reminded me Mom had said that while she was home, she could spank me if I was a bad girl.

"She made me stand next to her when she sat down in a chair," I continued. "Then she unzipped my skirt and made me step out of it. I really was ashamed when she put her fingers into my panties at the top and pulled them down to my knees. Then she patted her lap, and I was laying across it. Kathy spanked me very thoroughly, going from one cheek to another. It was awful because she saw my pubes and everything between my legs. I couldn't keep from crying out after about a dozen hard spanks. Mostly, I was totally freaked and embarrassed.

"She stopped after my bottom was on fire," I said, getting embarrassed now even in retelling this moment. "She made me apologize for using a naughty word and promise to be a good girl."

"Did she ever spank you again?" Betsy asked, amazed at my account.

"Unfortunately, I did get angry at her some time last month," I admitted. "This time I had to unzip my skirt myself and take it off. Then she ordered me to pull down my panties. She looked down at them into the crotch and...well, there were stains."

"Ew!" Betsy laughed.

"Yes, it was really the worst," I told her. "I'll tell you the truth. I think I had forgotten to wipe when I made a doody, so there were these terrible brown stains in my pants. I felt like I did when Mom found out I was wetting the bed after I had turned 18. It was so awful."

"I'll bet," Betsy commiserated. "I'm sorry, Cindy, that must have been terrible for you."

"It was," I responded. "But at least she hasn't reminded me about it, and she obviously didn't tell Mom. I have a question for you, Bets. Since I did tell you about this, which was really embarrassing, I was wondering if you've tried to use Tampax yet." We both knew when we each had had our periods now.

"Honestly, Cindy," Bets said slowly, "I did ask Ann about it. I couldn't get myself to bring it up with my mother. Ann told me that I should wait until I was her age--she's in her second year in college and already 20. After I kept at her, she did say that she used them now when she had her period. She said that she had to learn to use them because she played lacrosse, and you couldn't have a pad in your shorts."

"My mom and Ann keep a big box of them in the closet in the bathroom," I now explained. "This is embarrassing but since we're each being honest, I guess it's OK. I took one out and when I was on my period, I tried to get it in, but I was too tight, maybe afraid, so I couldn't get it inside. I haven't tried again...yet."

"What size are they?" I asked her. "Maybe that was the problem."

"It probably was, because they were supers," Betsy replied. "What a dork I was! I didn't think that I should've started with a smaller size. Have you tried, or used a tampon yet?"

"I did ask Kathy to help me," I answered, "and she said she would. She told me she wanted to get me some that would work for me. So, a few days later, she told me to come into the bathroom with her. It turned out she had her period. I hadn't seen anyone--well, I mean, someone having their period. She sat on the toilet and spread her legs. Then I watched as she pulled the string and the tampon popped out. It really was soaked with what must've been blood and looked, oh, really gross! Actually, it wasn't any worse than when my pad is soaked, but I guess seeing it come out of her like that freaked me a little."

"Then she took a wrapped one out of the box and opened it," I went on. "She put it right at her, you know, her pussy hole, and the tip was inside her. Then she pushed the part--the tube that must push the tampon up inside you and when she got it in where it was supposed to be, she pulled out the pusher tube. I could see that it was now inside the other, outer one, and there were traces of her period blood on it. She said that if it's in the right place, you shouldn't feel anything which sounds weird."

"I want to try but I've been afraid to mess it up and hurt myself, you know, inside," I said. "But I'm going to try it soon." That was sort of not 100 percent true, because I had done the nasty with my boyfriend and although that was far from a perfect intro to sex with guys, it didn't hurt me inside either. More on that boyfriend sex later.

We went on cleaning the pantygirdles. We both agreed to let each of us watch the other pee and poop. We would clean out the girdles each time we played with them and hang them where they wouldn't be seen drying.

She watched me pee and poop. In turn, I watched her and was fascinated to see her pee stream out of her little peehole. We each would turn round on the toilet so the other could see our doody come out of our anal openings. I was enthralled right when her brown turd edged out of her little anal opening and slowly slid out. I wasn't surprised that it looked a lot like the doodies I usually made. But hers smelled. That's when I learned that my own doesn't smell. It just was so cool to watch her do this usually incredibly private thing. It made me want to see other women pee and make doody.

I didn't want to get into trouble for having pee and poop stains in my panties. So, I suggested to Betsy that we lick each other clean between the legs, from our peepholes to our assholes. She agreed: I think she was excited as I was by getting this chance to see me do my business both ways. Bets and I started licking each other clean down there after we had peed or pooped. When she licked me down there, her tongue tickled the tip of my clit and I was definitely aroused by that!

I was very turned on by my licking her clean down there. I dd clean her around her peehole, which was pretty simple, and I was a naughty girl because I also licked her vaginal opening. It was pink and very small, which made sense to me because I was pretty sure she was a virgin. Then I applied my tongue to her anal area and poked it into her hole. I tasted the tiny pieces of poo left in there which was exciting in itself and didn't taste all that awful. I'd expected it to be really disgusting but it wasn't at all.

Having watched her doody emerge and slide out, I wanted to lick it now. Bets seemed as unconcerned as I was that this was something dirty although I knew we had to keep it to ourselves. The next time we were together I was the one who invited her into my bathroom. I was surprised when she told me she wanted to catch my movement when it came out. She watched it slide out and then she took a paper napkin and let it fall into it.

I had made a big doody, almost 10 inches long. It was medium brown and held together well. We played with it and broke it into pieces; although it looked soft, it took some effort to break it apart. Betsy rubbed a piece on her tummy and I took off my shirt and bra so I could massage my breasts with it.

I didn't get to play like this with any other girls at home after then. Bets and I kept enjoying ourselves when we could get together at home when everyone else was out. It never struck us that we were doing anything weird. We were amazed at how arousing this all was. It seemed so natural. But I decided that this was not something I would do or even mention when I was with boys, including my boyfriend.

We had gone all the way not too long before and although I liked that, he wasn't that good at sex, not that I then had anyone to compare him with. Like a lot of boys, I gathered, he came fairly quickly. I could tell he had cum even though he was wearing a rubber. I didn't tell Bets about this either because although she seemed really cranked about our playing with our pee and poop, we didn't discuss what we did (or didn't do) with boys. It just seemed to be something we kept to ourselves but our both enjoying our pee and doody was cool, I thought. I still do and now I've been able to do it with several women.

Soon after that, when I went away to college, I joined a sorority. I was turned on by my big sister Gloria using a paddle on my bare bottom, although it hurt like hell, but I really enjoyed licking her to orgasm. When she excused herself to use the bathroom, I asked to come with her, and she smilingly agreed. I found it exciting to watch her lift her skirt and pull her panties down.

Unlike most of the girls, from what I'd gathered, she did not shave her pubes, so I found it arousing to see her pee emerge from right under her hairy triangle. Soon after that first time, she would take me into the bathroom each time and now I got to watch her make her doody. She's quite attractive, but she has a large frame, not fat at all, but she's quite curvy and I know she is fucking her boyfriend.

We both enjoyed it when she wanted me to ask her permission to pee or poop. She would ask me how badly I needed to go and tell me that if I were asking when I didn't really need to urinate or defecate badly, she would paddle or spank me. Gloria would spank me and later, she would subject me to taking a caning from her.

12