My Intro to Bathroom Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The caning was painful, and I didn't like it, but it was very arousing. She would tell me I had been naughty and needed to be caned: just hearing her say that--"You've behaved badly, Cindy, and when girls are naughty like you have been, they need to be caned. You will be caned later today." Not knowing when it would happen heightened my apprehension. I also was excited just thinking about Gloria's taking my panties down and making me get on all fours on the bed to receive the cane on my bare bottom.

By the time Gloria graduated, I had become a full member, or sister, and I now was a big sister to a freshman. Debbie was pretty but young and impressionable. She knew she would be paddled but seemed afraid when she came with me to see me use the toilet. I soon had her asking my permission to pee or poop, and she learned to lick me dry after I urinated. Eventually, she proceeded to lick me clean in my rear after I had defecated.

Big sisters often had their pledges sleep in the older girl's room. I had brought a second bed in for her, and soon she would crawl into mine so I could hold her in my arms and play with her pussy, bottom-hole, and breasts. I carefully spoke with my friends in the house and learned that this was common among many of the girls. The pledges enjoyed satisfying their big sisters sexually. A few of my sisters would have their pledges lick them dry when the big sister came back from a date.

I recalled how Gloria had me lick her cum-filled pussy after she had been fucked on a date. She came back to the house and told me to join her in her room. Then she took off her skirt and pulled down a pair of tight white Spanx. Her pubic hair was matted, and I could smell the sexy odor emanating from her pussy as she told me she needed to have it cleaned by my tongue.

I could see that she had leaked cum into the crotch of the Spanx. She also had me lick her bottom-hole, which was wet. I then realized she had been fucked in her ass as well as her pussy. The experience had made her need to have a bowel movement, which I observed her doing. She was not at all embarrassed to let me watch this deeply personal moment.

This time, however, she squatted when we got to the bathroom, and she wanted me to lie under her with my face looking up into her crotch. I watched her anus pooch out and a soft, deep brown turd slowly slid out of her anus--it slid out because her being fucked in there had clearly lubricated the passage and must have made her poop softer.

It landed on my face; she urged me to lick it. I did what she directed me to do. It tasted bitter and acrid. She asked me if I liked the taste, and I told her I didn't. She laughed and said that if that were the case, I had better behave myself or I would be punished by having to do more than taste her shit.

When she used that word, I did feel very abased and ashamed, even though I didn't really know what she had in mind to do in punishing me. Despite my attending an elite college, I was serving another woman by eating her feces. At the time, I was thinking that I had really fallen down the rabbit hole, so to speak, because I actually felt all right about doing this. When I became a big sister, I did not make my pledges eat my doody.

The first time I watched Debbie do her business, I let her sit on the toilet with her back facing front so I could see her doody emerge from her little anal opening. First, she sat facing front, and hovered so that I could watch her pee come out. There's something so beautiful about watching another woman pee in front of you, especially when you can see it streaming out.

She was very self-conscious, and I figured no one had ever watched her on the toilet before. Before that, I had had her watch me go, and I let her or rather, told her, to put her fingers in my pee stream and feel my doody as it came out of my bottom.

If she had earned a spanking or caning for misbehaving, I would sometimes make her go in a bowl, over which she squatted. She looked so cute doing that, even though she was already 20, only a year younger than I was. Once she lost her cool with me and I told her she needed a spanking. When I took her panties down, I saw a string so realized she was having her period.

I had a mat on the floor, so I directed her to take out her tampon. She almost freaked, but did what she was ordered to do. Her tampon was a slender regular, definitely smaller than my super or superplus. It was soaked and I had her bend over so she was bent over the bed but her bottom was above the mat.

I decided to use my little graphite rod, which was less severe than the thin cane. She felt the strokes but I didn't strike as hard as I might have, although they were definitely not love taps. She was terribly embarrassed because she was dripping from her flowing pussy onto the mat.

After I finished with the rod, I let her put a fresh tampon in. Like my friend from home, Betsy, I think Debbie was a virgin. She was able to insert a tampon easily, however, although her face was as red as her soaked tampon.

I asked her when she had started using them instead of pads. She said her older sister had taught her before she left for college. This made me realize that she had started using them before the age when I did, because neither my mother nor sister showed me how to use them. My freshman roomie stood outside the stall and slowly taught me from that vantage point how to put one in. I needed a few tries before I caught on.

Once I graduated from college, I roomed with two of my sorority sisters when we got jobs in the city. It didn't take long for us to become blasé about seeing each other naked and then to use the bathroom sink, say, when another of us was on the toilet.

Since we had done this stuff at the sorority, we did start to watch each other pee and poop. I still found it incredibly arousing. We would each pee in glasses and take tastes of these "piss martinis." We'd exchange glasses to sample each other's "drinks." I'll write some other time about our watching each other defecate and how we played with that.

12