My Introduction into Swinging

Story Info
My young and newly deflowered fiancé leads me astray.
7.5k words
4.24
22.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swinging and Paradise

My wife and I met almost fifty years ago now. It was at a party and she was there on a blind date to meet with one of my friends. She, who I will call Amy was just 18. I was just a few weeks older. I had very recently broken away from Pat, another girl, and together we had lost our virginity. I was on a roll and not about to be trapped and settled down with just my first conquest. Indeed I was a total cad.

The era had given to us the oral contraceptive and had freed females from fear of unwanted pregnancy. For the first time in history they could at last could begin their journey on the road to self fulfilment of their own sexual wants and needs. Sexual freedom had become freely and readily available to all who wanted it. The sixties an era full of promise and sexual liberation was part of our lives.

Luckily for me Amy just couldn't stand sight nor sound of her blind date and I was entranced and swept off my feet by the wonderful Amy. Let me describe her, 5'6" and wearing a clinging red dress with a corded belt, she looked stunning. Dark hair, fabulous smile and what a figure. I later established her vital statistics to be 36-24-34 and with significantly large areoles and unbelievable breasts of EE! Proud, firm and jiggling sexily. I now can see that I was then instantly in love.

On Amy's feet she wore matching red shoes with 2" heels, a hemline at halfway point between knee and crotch setting off her wonderfully shaped legs. Stockings (tights had not yet arrived). She was (and still is) an absolutely beautiful girl. I started off with the usual small talk and chat and we instantly hit it off. Bingo. At the time I certainly had no conception that my indeed both of our whole lives would never be the same again.

That night was the night we first kissed. That night Amy experienced her first deep French kisses and was boy oh boy she was a quick learner. She was soon responding with an equal enthusiasm and we became oblivious to any else at the party. However Amy was steadfast in restricting my advances and I failed to get further than playing with those tits which she also kept covered for the night!

We had both started on this great journey of discovery. I now discovered Amy was a virgin. This then was my next challenge. She firmly told me that she intended to remain that way until she was married! Both of us had been raised in a fairly strict and Christian home and we still retain our Christian values which I will later relate just how these fit and are reconciled in our lives.

Not only did Amy look like butter would not melt in her mouth she was now making this so disappointingly obvious to me. A big blow, but one which I was ready to try to understand. I was very selfish in those days and merely thought of her as my next challenge or notch upon my belt.

Our first dates (I had my own car at 17) saw me driving her to a local and very secluded beauty spot. It was a great spot and we kissed passionately and here that I started my love affair with Amy's magnificent tits on the back seat.

Once I had her top open, her bra removed her nipples responded instantly. Hardened in the cool night air Amy quickly learned to love having her beautiful tits, massaged, kissed and suckled with her nipples reddening, swelling, heaving and demanding further pulling and ravishing until she was writhing with excitement. Try as I might, though and with her nipples swollen so profusely, protruding obscenely and with her rapid breathing demonstrating her urgent wants, needs she still held out. She just wouldn't even let me touch her virgin vagina and clitoris. Boy was I frustrated and sexually excited beyond belief.

My prick was so hard I feared it would break but Amy just would not or maybe could not me let in to her untouched female self and I was unable to get any relief as Amy had not and would not consider touching my prick. She adamantly told me this would only happen on her honeymoon. On many occasions I had to have a wank in order to stop my balls bursting,

It took me almost three months to wear down her willpower and get her panties off. Only then could I introduce her to these newly awakening sexual and surging feelings. Only now when she started on her first orgasmic journey was I able to have her handle my straining cock and I finally got to feel her hand tentatively and so gingerly open the fly on my pants so that she could inquisitively start exploring her very first cock. She quickly lost any apprehension as her inquisitiveness took hold and began to marvel at the texture, the heat and throbbing feeling.

In the meantime Amy's legs had begun to open and allow me on to expand upon her newly experienced raging desires. Responding strongly Amy was now ready to relinquish her virginity and I was only too keen to oblige. Thoughts about my previous girlfriends excessive bleeding and subsequent mess when this had happened were soon forgotten as my cock was now ruling my head. Amy juices flowed wildly as I opened the entrance to her vagina with my fingers and I moved forward so my cock head could start to tease the folds of her labia and to lubricate in Amy's now flowing juices and progress upon its journey up its second tunnel of passion. Little by little my penetration progressed, largely controlled by Amy so that any pain would be eased and replaced with pleasure.

It may sound like an amateur sex novel but what I relate was real and part of our journey to destinations unimaginable, exciting and often almost unbelievable. It turned out that Amy didn't bleed anything like Pat had and she was soon thrusting back as equally as hard as me. Her cunt felt wonderfully tight, hot almost fluid. I just about managed to hold out from shooting my load and Amy experienced her first orgasm from penetration before I pulled out and shot my load over her tits. Amy soon scooped this up and tasted her first man seed. She swirled this around in her mouth and for a moment I wondered whether she was going to spit out. What a glorious vision however as Amy looked me straight in the eye and swallowed.

Amy said right away we should get married as she loved me so deeply. As my reward for this pleasure I was also sporting several bleeding scratches on my back and a few hickeys which my mother was disgusted with! As yet too, Amy's womb was unprotected and I was most fearful of the consequences from both sets of parents if she had become pregnant.

Amy before my eyes had changed from the demur, virgin, butter wouldn't melt in your mouth girl to a sex hungry and demanding lover and I thought things couldn't get any better. A visit to the doctors was quickly booked and now had us safe from unwanted pregnancy. However I just couldn't have been more wrong about things being unable to improve though. As we became ever closer and our relationship more serious as Amy's interest in sex grew at a phenomenal rate and very shortly we became engaged.

One night only a few days into our engagement Amy returned from work with a worried and anxious expression that had me worried. Was Amy pregnant, how could this happen she was on the pill. I worried that she was already over me and about to dump me? My mind was full of theories and I too was worried.

Sitting me down Amy said that she would burst unless she told me what the problem was. Amy said that she loved me and wanted for us to soon marry but that she felt she couldn't unless she was totally honest with me and just had to tell me of her worries and concerns. Amy said that she had this crazy, unbelievable, overwhelming need to try sex with another. Although she couldn't understand this powerful desire she felt this need to experience and to know just what other cocks would feel like and could do!

Amy told me she had already lined up a date with this guy from her work and that I could either accept this and we could then carry on as though nothing had changed or break off our engagement! Either way she had arranged thus date with this guy and intended to have sex with him and I had to decide if together we had a future? She hoped I could accept her curiosity and understand her needs.

If you had asked me prior this what I would have thought, I would have said that would have been the end of any relationship certainly of our engagement and that I would have angrily been walking away searching for my next conquest. Strangely though my cock rapidly hardened and was straining against my trousers! My cock was clearly telling me to let my Amy have her own way and shag this guy. Perhaps, possibly then we would may then continue as though nothing had happened. She would I thought quickly loose her inquisitiveness. I naively thought that a cock was a cock no matter who it belonged to. Little did I realise just how wrong I was. Amy was about to open a Pandora's box, a wonderful Pandora's box and to an unknown destiny. .

Just two days hence Amy got herself all dolled up and dressed to kill. She looked so absolutely sexy and told me that her date that night was this work colleague. My next shock was when Amy told me he was 52! He was married and with two children aged 19 and 21! I was shocked that she was now so intent upon fucking this guy (Denny) who had children older than either of us! Here was Amy wanting to fuck this guy the same age as our own parents! Once more strangely though my cock was so hard and I was feeling so wickedly excited that my lovely fiancé of just a couple of weeks was about to have sex with a guy older than my own father. What was wrong with me, surely I should be raging, furious, angry and try to stop Amy from going out.

Quickly, quietly and before my worries could develop Amy kissed me and called "bye". Saying that she wouldn't be late back and that she would tell me all about her date very soon. She calmly walked out to Denny's car and away.

I tried to not think about what was happening with my Amy but couldn't stop thinking about how Amy would be feeling. I could just imagine her and Denny who must surely have her tits out by now and be ravishing them. I had these visions of Amy's breathing becoming rapid and her nipples swelling as he sucked, pulled and enjoyed her responses. I imagined her eagerly unzipping his pants then pulling out his cock and exploring this her second ever cock and worried that maybe it would be bigger or thicker or maybe even both of these and superior to my own 7 ½" cock.

Would Amy prefer his cock to mine? Would she no longer want me? I could just see her starting to swallow first his swollen cock head and then ever more of this new cock deep into her mouth. Would she be swallowing or would this privilege remain exclusively mine? I was sorely tempted to relieve my achingly hard cock and yet wanting to remain ready to show Amy just what she was missing. I was barely able to resist this urge. Once more my cock was ruling my head with Amy's date instead exciting me beyond belief.

My wait was excruciating and although it was less than two hours it seemed like an eternity. I was up and down like a yo-yo looking for her return and was overjoyed when she walked calmly through the door. She looked dishevelled and had had this glow and look of being freshly shagged and thoroughly satisfied. Her clothing was somehow different and her blouse unbuttoned further to how I remembered it being earlier. She leaned down to kiss me and had a strong and unmistakeable smell of spunk! I thought I could see traces of the same on her cheeks and also in her hair. Even this though strangely, only seemed to add to my excitement as she opened her mouth and our tongues once again engaged in their exciting dance.

I couldn't help but notice the taste and smell of man juice and it wasn't mine and I couldn't have cared less! I was actually enjoying this new experience. I soon had her tits out which displayed bite marks and redness from the thorough workout they had obviously just experienced and this too excited me yet further.

Lifting up her skirt revealed the absence of underwear and her fanny had a stretched out and freshly used look. Dried spunk and Amy's own juices combined to enhance and display such an erotic lewd and exciting appearance. Rather than being repulsed I was relishing Amy's sexy and slutty look. I couldn't wait a second longer.

I quickly released my raging hard cock and plunged it right up my Amy's cunt. There was no foreplay just total lust. A wonderful and new feeling hit me. The squelching sound as my cock forced out some of Denny's man juice. I adored the wonderful extra lubed and the feeling, of sloppy seconds which was now exciting me even more as I quickly came and added my own load to Denny's. Amy was ecstatic and together we both enjoyed this new found sexual awakening and realised that our journey was only just beginning as we looked forward to discovering what lay ahead. We lay then luxuriating in the afterglow and Amy related every detail of her nights exploits.

After jumping in Denny's car they had driven to local park-up spot (the same one where I took her virginity no less)! Amy had straddled him and started with passionate kisses and he responded by removing her top and bra to devour to ravish her tits.

How Denny must have loved finally having her tits out and bra less. How he had sucked and bitten and stretched her nipples and how she had in turn dropped his trousers to reveal this, only her second ever cock. Yes it was thicker than mine but not as long and he was uncut and stretched her differently to me. How she enjoyed the different feel and sensations and was exulted at her new liberated life which was so socially frowned upon. She said how she loved the knowledge that we had broken so many taboos. I listened and marvelled at my Amy and again my cock grew and hardened and I lay back as Amy slowly and lovingly coupled with me in total abandonment. We fell asleep deeply content and more than ever in love.

When we awoke Amy continued to narrate what her recent actions were all about. Firstly, importantly she emphasised how deeply she loved me and how most importantly, she felt my reactions added to her security and her sexual self belief. She detailed just how exciting it was to to be able to surrender totally to another lover and to know that her fiancée was fully in agreement and would welcome her back when she had satiated her needs. How she was now starting to wonder in amazement at the way this new cock differed from mine.

Amy marvelled at enjoying, watching and feeling it grow and harden at her touch and kiss. The veins pulsing and contrasting with the pink body and angry red head. How she had to peel back the foreskin and firstly watch the oozing pre-cum before tasting the flavour and knowing that it was different to mine and wondering if all other cocks had their own unique taste. She realised at this point the power she possessed and her ability to cause the erection and finally the ecstasy of being penetrated by her second and so different cock. She felt that it was like being stretched out by a cock as wide as a coke can and urgently wanted to feel this different cock spewing its load deep in her vagina.

You may wonder just what I was thinking as the girl of my dreams and life related such intimate and indeed erotic behaviour? We had been together now for just six months. This is a question I had briefly considered at the time Amy first told me of her decision to take on a new lover and gave me the choice of accepting this or of our parting and breakup.

I clearly remember that at the time I made the choice to accept her ultimatum just how excited I felt with my cock straining to burst out of my pants! Now once more my cock was rock hard and I desperately wanted to add to Amy's declaration of her deep, deep love for me it really was a no brainer. As she detailed her thoughts and feelings and the wonderful orgasmic experience to me she continued gently masturbating my engorged cock.

This was the time I first realised that my overriding first desire was Amy's happiness. If I was able to add to her happiness then I knew that this could only increase my own happiness. This then was to be my main objective in our life together and even then I couldn't imagine us ever being parted. Amy had had such a wonderful time with Denny and she was now adding both excitement and experience to both her life and mine as we moved forward together. The morning was spent making love in total abandonment and relishing our true love for each other. Amy as I previously said had chosen Denny as her first lover but she loved me and hadn't cared an iota for the knowledge that he was older even than her own father!

Amy's choice was interesting and as it later transpired both inspirational and sexually gratifying. Denny's maturity, stable marriage and sexual experience all contributed to Amy's thirst for sexual satisfaction and awakening. It was also now obvious that Amy wouldn't want this to be a one night stand or single experience. I of course didn't understand at that time just what she saw in such an older lover and this only became understood and apparent to me later on.

Amy was now totally insatiable with us spending every possible moment together screwing each other silly and at the same time discovering more and more what turned each of us on. Not only did she enjoy the taste of cum but she had very quickly realised how much I was excited with the feel of sloppy seconds and the taste of her lovers seed. In those days STD was subscriber trunk dialing and AIDS was unknown and as Amy's lover was a long time (up until Amy), faithfully married man the only worry for us was unwanted pregnancy which was now nicely covered with the oral contraceptive. It was indeed a great time to be experiencing a sexual revolution undreamed of by previous generations. As I said Amy just couldn't get enough sex and although she had given me free reign to take on additional lovers I don't think I had any spare energy then!

Previously Amy had told me how since leaving school and starting work in an office where she was the only female amongst almost forty men and her being barely of legal age had attracted a lot of attention. Her duties involved much toing and froing in the office lift. Often one or other of her work colleagues would hold the lift for her if she was on her way to use it and soon the first of many 'accidental' brushings up against her or turning unexpectedly to feel her arse or indeed tits being touched up began to excite and turn her on. Amy soon realised this was not accidental and looked to forward to these acts!

It took only a short while of course for willingness and responses to become more widely known and consequently her colleagues actions ever more blatant. No doubt she had become the young office slut but she loved, even eagerly anticipated these gropings and Amy was soon having some quite heavy make out in the lift several times a day. I was benefitting from all of this as she came home usually gagging for it.

The office block was on 4 levels with a lift between the floors. At the time she gave me the ultimatum she had also revealed that she often shared some quite passionate kisses with a few of her co workers! She was of course a very popular girl and as soon as one or more of these co workers spotted her going towards the lift they would more or less sprint to join her for some quick, forbidden and stolen passion with her. Once the doors closed lips and tongues would be happily joined and Amy told me a quick feel of her tits or arse was never rejected.

What a girl. She may only have been 18 and engaged to be married but this was never a barrier either to Amy or fellow workers. Oh and additionally everyone of them was at least 45 and also married! This was a good reason of course for her choice in her extra curricular activities. Although I had met many of these randy sods at office functions it never stopped any of them illicitly enjoying some of my Amy! That neither of us objected obviously only added to their enjoying taking any opportunity they could manage to kiss and feel up my Amy. These goings on of course resulted in Amy coming home and also devouring me. She was always on fire and who was I to complain.

12