My Introduction into Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy enjoyed each of her dates with Denny and after only 3 dates she was also ready to experiment with additional lovers. This arrangement worked very well as sometimes one or other of her lovers couldn't get pass outs. I recall John (actually 3 Johns), Steve, George and Gary's names and how they had several dates and each and every one of them and several more who's names I don't recall having had the pleasure of my Amy! These dates happened in a short timespan. We were all having such a wonderful time and Amy was learning very rapidly just how to please and in turn be pleased by these mature lovers. Incidentally I never felt any feelings of contempt or pity from a single one of them either.

As the date of our wedding approached Amy's adventurous spirit developed and grew. She came from work one night and on the way passed by and had just happened to 'pop' into this back street newsagents where she 'found and purchased' a magazine which she now took out of her handbag and opened on the table.

The magazine was a contact magazine and I soon learned this was the way that married couples met who wanted to mutually share each other's spouses! In those days it was called wife swapping.

We of course had no internet or mobiles back then and it was really the only way to meet up for what is now known as swinging. As we sat down she showed me the ads she had already selected as most promising. Amy explained how we then had to write and describe ourselves, place it in a stamped envelope not forgetting to pencil in the code from the ad were replying to. This in turn was placed into another stamped envelope with the fee and was then posted off to the magazine who then re-addressed it and posted it on to the advertiser. A slow and laborious process yet a process we quickly adapted to as we replied to a few advertisers. Amy also composed our own ad and posted this off to await so excruciatingly for responses and possible couples who may have replied to our own ad. My Amy was indeed now really sexual creature.

Just over a week our first response arrived from a couple who lived only a very few miles from us. Yes they would love to meet up and enclosed their telephone number which Amy called just as soon she had read their response. It was soon arranged that we would visit them that coming Saturday evening.

Her name was Sandra age 47, his name John aged 46. The Saturday seemed to take for ever to roll around and in the meantime Amy set about preparing me! We continued to fuck each nightly up until the Thursday night and then I had to abstain and recharge. Amy wanted to ensure that if required I would be at peak performance as this was to be such a new and exciting adventure and she so wanted it succeed Amy also decided that we should be shaved smooth as a babies bottom and meticulously removed any unwanted hair both from herself and me!

On the Saturday I watched in fascination as Amy bathed, applied makeup and dressed in the sexiest lingerie she possessed. She had on this sexy garter belt, suspenders, dark stockings and gorgeous 3" spike heeled shoes which matched her short (almost indecently short) length dress, a pink and floral pattern I seem to remember which revealed only a tantalising glimpse of her delicious bust. A plain matching throw, a dab of perfume and she was ready. I could see just how keen she was and how ready she was but still didn't really know if we would actually do anything. I had shaved, showered and wore a casual shirt and slacks and come time we set off on the short drive to our meeting.

Arriving punctually at our hosts and even before we had reached the door we saw Sandra. Sandra was waiting at the door and welcomed first Amy and then me with a quick kiss to the cheek and introduction to John standing just behind her. He too kissed us both and led us into the lounge for what we soon realised was a standard swingers intro before a tour of their lovely home.

They told us that they had a daughter who was our age and away at Uni but no other family and had been swinging for several years now detailing how much they enjoyed the excitement of meeting new couples and if we all agreed then this sheer exhilaration of swinging and consensual sex would hopefully happen with us.

John said how much he enjoyed watching Sandra when she was in the throes of multiple orgasms and she too said the same about watching John with his new lovers as they too reached orgiastic bliss. I could feel my cock already hardening and realised that very soon I could soon be watching Amy being penetrated by John, John whom we had met less than an ago was soon to be plunging his cock deep into my Amy.

A sudden realisation that Sandra was squeezing my hand and that Amy and John had started to kiss and to kiss deeply and passionately and standing right by me just in front and less than an arms length away! My cock was by now rock hard and straining for release from my trousers. I watched fascinated as John led Amy to one of the couches and before seating her had unzipped her dress and was peeling it back to reveal her breasts as she fell backwards onto the seat. John continued his seduction and Amy readily capitulated, kissing him with enthusiasm and at the same time removing his shirt. He had already unfastened Amy's bra and now began to ravish her tits and to revel in their beauty as he kissed and suckled on them and gently nibbled at her ever hardening and swelling nipples.

Soon Amy had unzipped his trousers was frantically pulling them down along with his pants so that she could start to enjoy this new cock. A quick calculation and I reckoned she was now onto her ninth cock and in less than 5 months. What a change from a virginal and shy 18 year old to a cock hungry sex vamp. Amy had indeed opened herself up to reveal her true nature and she was in no hurry to change her new found self.

I was in awe at my sweet Amy and how she had this insatiable sexual appetite. She just loved cocks. My cock was the only one which was in the same age range as Amy and the other eight all old enough indeed to have fathered us! I too was amazed as she openly showed off her new confidence. A display of a total lack of inhibition as Amy blatantly gave a few gentle strokes to his impressive cock and manoeuvred herself into a position that allowed her to start her oral administrations.

John's cock was the first I had seen in an erect state (other than my own) and I started to wonder just if it would all fit into my Amy. His cock seemed to be both longer and fatter than mine and I felt a little and first pang of jealous. Note the jealousy was of Johns cock not what he was going to doing with it! John had by now removed Amy's remaining clothes and all three spectators loved what we could see now in all its natural beauty. Her breasts heaved and gently swayed as John got into his rhythm, his tongue was working its magic and his fingers all worked in perfect unison as Amy quickly reached her first orgasm that night. From a gentle tremble to a full blown shaking quake with ever louder urgings and increasingly obscenities. Amy was a wonderful sight to behold as she lost herself in the magic of orgiastic bliss.

I was entranced and only now realised that Sandra was frantically fingering herself to orgasm. She smiled as she saw that I was back in the land of the living and was leading me up the stairs and onto the bed. It was now my turn to show this lovely lady how much I appreciated the chance to be with her. This lady as I said was 48, exactly 30 years older than me and indeed almost as old as my mother. Isn't this interesting here I am half naked and Sandra has hold of me with my rigid cock and is about to fellate me! Downstairs I visualised my gorgeous fiancé already enjoying a wonderful shag from John and worried very briefly just whether Amy would be able to accommodate his almost frighteningly big cock so much older and experienced than any other lover. Worryingly enough was that he is also old enough to be her father and in an ever lengthening list of similar lovers too.

I am sure some shrink would have a field day with this and yet neither of us could care less. We are enjoying the most wonderful sex and making some great friends too. Sandra was now going some way in helping my understanding of Amy's preference for older lovers.

Sandra was more than just another lover, this much older woman was my teacher and my inspiration. As she started to make love to my prick in a wonderful and newly enlightening way. Her techniques of teasing and raising me to ever more higher plateaus of pleasure showed me glimpses of some of the reasons for Amy's like of older lovers. Further more as I began to reciprocate with some DATY. I had thought that I was quite good with my oral administrations and it this was now to become one of my earliest lessons and one that I hope I learned well and has since become of my most favourite acts.

Sandra was an excellent teacher she was patient and understanding. I never once felt that I had been criticised and yet the important lessons nevertheless stressed and re stressed upon me and almost immediately practiced with feedback so clearly demonstrated with Sandra's responses and reactions so impressive. Sandra would reward me with her copious flows of nectar, so sweet, so fragrant and one I have remained totally addicted to ever since.

I will always be indebted to Sandra for the many skills and techniques and in particular for what she taught me so many years ago on the intricacies of pleasuring my lovers orally. I also clearly remember how she introduced me to the pleasures derived from her orally loving my balls and how I felt from my prostrate being expertly massaged firstly from her own digits and also later aided by a vibrator. Sandra was indeed a treasure. I suppose I was experiencing another form of unselfish love and really still believe that to love and be loved by multiple partners, just as Amy had earlier came to realise is paramount.

After sexual exhaustion and recovery we showered together and Sandra was so gentle and loving as she showered me and me her and this also added to our first swinging experience. As we made our way down stairs I beheld the wonderful sight of Amy once more on all four and her arse proudly high and exposed, her tits hanging and swinging freely, her head held high and mouth open as she experienced yet another mind blowing orgasm. The animal noises wildly emanating from deep within as John ploughed away at her freely flowing fanny. Squelching, sexy noises and the unmistakeable aroma of sexual activity topped off this wonderful display.

Up until now I had never actually viewed the sex act in progress and the whole picture was enhanced as I was watching my own fiancé with another lover and that Amy was totally enthralled and satisfied is probably the most wonderful sight I have ever been privileged to see. How any man who really loves someone truly, deeply, could withhold the wonderful pleasures that Amy was, is, beyond me. Amy, I love you and will always hold your pleasures supreme and paramount.

I was absolutely mesmerised as Johns most impressive cock was so easily accepted deep into Amy. I watched mesmerised as John worked wonders upon my gorgeous and loving Amy. The combined fluids of Johns spunk and Amy's juices pumped out as John sank his massive cock deeply into Amy coating it as he withdrew before plunging, plunging and plunging fully and fully back in. Amy and John both covered in sweat from their combined exertions and oblivious to us two admiring watchers seemed to move in real harmony each knowing exactly what to do and reacting accordingly and in total unison. Such a wonderful sight and a privilege to behold.

Sandra and I gently held each close as we too took pleasure from watching our respective partners in the throes of such wonderful ecstasy. Only when it seemed as though Amy would collapse from her pleasures and she started to shake uncontrollably from yet another earth shattering orgasm did John increase his tempo and we watched as his balls contracted. We saw John shoot his umpteenth load deep into Amy before withdrawing fully. He gently let Amy sink to the floor and comforted and held her until she recovered sufficiently to see her appreciative audience and she smiled up at us a smile of love. Her cunt was much distended and stretched but apparently clenching for more cock.

After a while John helped Amy up and they both walked hand in hand to shower, clean up, dress and finally rejoin Sandra and I in the lounge. We remained sitting with our new partners and lovers enjoying a relaxing drink and chatting as though we had been like this for ever. Sandra asked Amy just what she thought of the evening and Amy gushed admiringly and said what a wonderful night and could we please repeat it soon. She said what a great lover John was and she would have to have lots more of it if Sandra and John agreed.

Sandra said she couldn't have put it better and she too would love to see us again very soon. They had been swinging for several years now and each time it seemed to get ever better. They had initially wondered how we would both react to swinging with them as the age gap was so considerable and they had not met any couples anywhere near as young as us. What had decided them was the fact that Amy had told them of her experiences with several other older lovers. That Amy had already experienced similar older lovers persuaded them to give us a fair go. They had probably swung with a good 70/75 couples and although we were far by the youngest they could see us enjoying a long and sexually satisfying swinging lifestyle and enthusiastically spoke of what would undoubtedly be our immense popularity in the lifestyle.

Sandra thought that Amy showed maturity far above her chronological age and her openness sexually was both enlightening and unimagined and unknown to them until now. Sandra said how much she liked my cock for both its size and aesthetically for being cut (Johns was uncut). She also went on praise me for my quick learning and said that Amy would appreciate my oral skills even more after tonight.

We finally had to say our goodbyes and John said thank you to Amy as he showed us Amy's panties which after allowing Sandra a good smell he pocketed as his reminder of her aroma. As we drove the short distance home Amy never once let go of my cock even though she was soundly sleeping well before home.

We woke late the next morning and Amy was already eating her breakfast - my rapidly hardening cock. I could feel now how Amy's cunt was still quite stretched and looser as I tried to concentrate on other matters to delay my approaching climax, It was clear to see also how hard, extended and erect her nipples were and the series of fresh bite marks encircling both nipples and then wham my climax struck suddenly and with a violence stronger than normal.

Both my own and Amy's adventures certainly excited me and in no way did I regret my/our decisions to lead this lifestyle.

Any thoughts I may have harboured of jealousy had totally evaporated. As we talked we remembered little details of our adventures I found it most elucidating that firstly John was so different from me. He was obviously older, a little taller, different hair colour and style and with an uncut, thicker and a slightly longer cock. Sandra was also so different to Amy. She was taller, the same height as me and taller than me when in her heels. Her hair was longer and almost raven in colour with a long slender neck. Her breasts were much smaller than Amy's DD's being 34A. Her nipples and aureole also not as large or prominent. Her arse was spectacular and perfectly proportioned and although not now as firm as Amy's mouth watering ly sexy. Eye colour was similar and sparkled brightly and so sexily.

When it came down to sex they both had vastly more and different approaches to us and their experience was a definite advantage in how they could raise us to that point and somehow keep us on the cusp of coming for as long as they chose. Amy and I had such a lot to learn from them and just couldn't wait a day longer than necessary to resume action with them.

We spent a very long time enjoying each other and exploring each other with new found interest and learned new ways to please each other that morning.

It was only once we were totally satiated that we decided to shower, dress and eat and started to plan our next adventure together.

Amy was now so enthusiastic and looked up one of our other responses to our own ad to telephone and to introduce ourselves. They were once again fairly local living three quarters of an hour SW of us. He was actually in TV and for this reason wouldn't give us his full name.

He was David 45 bearded and carrying a few extra pounds and married to 37 years old Linda. Linda was 5'3", 35C-29-36 and what is often called cuddly. Married with twin daughters also married. Amy instantly warmed to them and we arranged to visit them on the coming Saturday at a local pub not far their home.

Amy as usual shaved me first and then herself. Next she did her hair, applied a little make-up and chose the same outfit that had served her so well just a week earlier. Other than a different shirt I think I too wore the same clothes as last week.

We arrived at the pub just a few minutes early and on entering straight away spotted Linda who came to lead us to a table to meet the mysterious David. Of course we recognised him as he was usually on TV most weeks. Linda did the intros and after taking our drinks order went to the bar for them. Amy had already chosen to sit next to David and was straight into chatting with him as though he was a close and long time friend.

It looked obvious right then that she would indeed soon be very, very close indeed! Linda soon returned with our drinks and settled in next to me. We chatted and soon all of us decided that the chemistry was good and we left for their house. Amy went with David and Linda joined me in our car - to give directions of course! Just a couple of minutes later and the four of us locked our cars and entered Linda's and David's for drinks and the guided tour before ending up in the master bedroom and on to the bed shedding clothes so fast that you would have thought they were on fire. In fact it was us (all four) who were on fire.

I still find it astonishing that four people who only met less than an hour ago can be so comfortable and intimate with each other's spouse/partners so quickly. It really is an amazing experience.

This was our first ever four in a bed experience and although we had previously been in the same room and found that exciting just watching each other being pleasured and pleasuring another lover this was something even more exciting and indeed even more forbidden and breaking yet even more taboos.

Now not only could any of us see, now we could touch and feel and even join in whatever we liked. This was also to be Amy's introduction to any girl on girl contact! It was fascinating to see that when Linda gently held Amy's hair away so as to give us a better view of her starting to kiss and swallow ever more of David's cock Amy's smile widened and grew as Linda stroked first her swollen cheeks and neck before moving on to massage her back and then her hands slipped around to cup my Amy's tits. Amy sucked in a little more air and renewed with added vigour her oral action and pulled Linda in closer so that Linda could tweet her already distended nipples and Amy had her first orgasm of the night.

Meanwhile I was vaguely aware of my own balls being gently caressed and realised that it was neither Amy or Linda doing it! This was turning into a night of firsts for both us!

At that time I don't think I cared as Linda was now astride me and riding me like a bucking bronco. Hands, mouths, feet, cocks, cunts, legs all seemed to everywhere and the bed was a heaving sexual feast. The rest of the evening passed in the blink of an eye. Linda and David restricted themselves and nothing further happened with any bi-sexual activity as we all had such a fantastic time exploring our new partners. As all of us regained our composure we showered and dressing we resumed "normal" conversation and made tentative plans to meet up again next time at our place. Having said our goodbyes we set off for the drive home, once again happy and contented. What a wonderful life we were both enjoying.

12