My Introduction to Anal - A Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasy of a soldier's introduction to anal sex.
2.9k words
4.42
17.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one participating in this story is under the age 18. This is not intimated, inferred, suggested, or endorsed by this author.

This is a fantasy I created that involves me and a female, both military members, and how she introduced me to my love and appreciation of anal sex.

The Royal Anal Treatment

I was 18 years old, just a few short months from being 19, 6'2" tall and 195 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes, and had been in the Army for just over a year. I had arrived at my first duty station and wasn't really dating or seeing anyone, although there were quite a few females that had caught my eye. I wasn't looking to get serious or get married. I just wanted to find a fellow female soldier who wanted to have some intimate fun. I had been living in the barracks for about three months and was walking down the hall to my room when I heard some rock and roll music coming from one of the rooms with its doors open. I peeked inside and saw her. She was dancing around and cleaning her room as we had a barracks inspection coming up in a couple of days.

I waved. She waved back and we introduced ourselves. I found out her name was Audrey (not her real name for the purposes of this story), a 19 year old redhead with green eyes from Lima, Ohio. She was about 5'5" and had the cutest, roundest butt, elegantly displayed in her running shorts. She had big breasts that were standing high and firm behind the red t-shirt she was wearing. I introduced myself as Rick (not my real name for the purposes of this story) and we struck up a conversation about Army life and what our jobs were. She worked at one of the medical facilities on post as a phlebotomist. I worked in one of the supply and logistics facilities on post. We spent the next couple of hours getting to know each other and I suggested we go to one of the restaurants off post for dinner. She agreed and I told her I would come get her around 7 PM.

I went back to my room and got ready for dinner. I chose jeans, a button down long sleeve blue shirt, and some casual shoes. I finished getting ready and went to knock on her door and when she opened the door I was totally blown away. She had on a pair of black jeans that hugged her in all the right places with a white shirt that definitely accentuated her breasts and a pair of black heels. I complimented her beauty. She said "Thank you" and we were on our way.

We went to a nice steakhouse and the conversation flowed smoothly throughout the evening. After we finished our meal, I took her back to the barracks and walked her to her room, gave her a goodnight hug, and went back to my room to prepare for work the next day. After I got my uniform and boots squared away for work the next day, I decided to watch some TV to catch up on any sports highlights I may have missed. At about 10 PM, right before I was getting ready to call it a night, there was a knock at the door. I got out of my recliner, went to the door, and opened it. It was Audrey.

"I'm sorry for bothering you Rick."

"You aren't bothering me. What's up?"

"I just wanted to say thanks for nice evening and I would like to see you again, maybe Friday night?"

"Sure. Sounds good. What about the GoKart Racing Experience that just opened in town a couple of months ago?"

"OK. I would like that. Goodnight Rick."

"Goodnight Audrey."

I closed the door and went to bed and she left for her room.

Friday night rolled around and we met at my room at 6 PM. We stopped off at a local fast food joint to grab a quick bite and then we were on our way to the GoKart Experience. Audrey had chosen to wear a pair of tight blue jean short shorts, but no butt cheek hanging out, with a pink t-shirt and her pink Chuck Taylor sneakers and I had on a pair of black shorts with a light gray t-shirt, and my red Hoka running shoes. We paid for our tickets and decided to get an unlimited pass so we could ride the smaller go karts on the Formula 1 type set up track and also ride the larger go karts which traversed through a three story building and it was a little faster track. We spent the next two hours going back and forth between the smaller and larger go karts and the two tracks and had a blast. It was fun racing each other and spinning and seeing who was faster. She was competitive and I thought that was a big turn on.

We had worked up quite an appetite so we stopped off at the Waffle House and ate before heading back to the barracks. Audrey asked if I would like to come to her room for a while as she didn't have a roommate. I readily accepted since I had a roommate and he was a bit of a hermit who never left our room, other than to go to work and go to the chow hall. We went into her room and she had a new round, wooden table with four chairs that she had just bought so we sat at the table, put our feet up, and chatted the night away. Time got away from us because the next thing I knew it was 2 AM. We didn't have to worry about work for the next two days because it was the weekend. Audrey asked me if I would like to spend the night in her room on the other bed intended for her future roommate, whenever that may occur. I told her I needed to go shower and grab my pillow and a blanket.

I went back to my room, showered, brushed my teeth, put on my PJ's, grabbed my pillow and blanket and I was on my way to Audrey's room. I knocked on her door and heard her say come in. Her bathroom door was partially open so I announced that I was in her room and she said she would be out in a few minutes. I made my way over to the other bed and laid down waiting for Audrey to come out. A few minutes passed and she came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of tiny white cotton shorts and a midriff bearing white t-shirt with no bra and I could also smell just a hint of perfume. I told her she smelled good and she thanked me and came over to sit on the edge of the bed I was laying on. She leaned down and thanked me for such a nice evening and leaned in further to kiss me.

It was short, sweet, on the lips, and definitely got my attention. She leaned back up, we said our goodnights, and she got up to go sleep in her bed. I fell asleep right away but was awakened about two hours later when Audrey sat on the bed I was sleeping on and shook me gently asking me to wake up. I sat up and asked her what was wrong.

"Rick, I can't sleep."

"Why not?"

"I can't stop thinking about you."

"Thinking about me? How?"

"You have been so nice to me."

"Well, you're a lady. My grandparents taught me that women should always be treated good."

"Your grandparents taught you well. If I asked you something, would you promise not to laugh at me, judge me, or think poorly of me?"

I hesitated in my response and looked at her quizzically "OK, go ahead. Ask."

"Would you be opposed to having sex with me? As in, I want you to fuck my pussy and then, I want you to fuck my ass."

My heart was pounding a mile a minute and "Mr. Happy" A.K.A. my penis, was doing the happy "I'm gonna score some poontang and booty" dance. I looked at her, smiled, and said "I will."

She squealed with delight and then she asked me "Do you trust me?"

"Yes I do."

"Good. Come with me. Let's go in the bathroom."

She stripped off her clothing on the way to the bathroom and I got to see that gorgeously, round ass of hers. Damn I wanted it.

She reached into the drawers below the sink and pulled out an enema kit.

"I want to be clean when you fuck me in the ass."

"WOW. OK."

"Would you be opposed to me fingering your ass after you fuck me in mine?"

"I've never had anal of any kind before."

"Trust me. You will love it. Here. Help me with this."

She handed me the container and I filled it with warm water from the sink. She applied some spit to the tube and slid about three inches of the plastic tube into her ass. I connected the other end of the tube to the valve on the container and opened it and watched the water disappear into her sweet looking ass. We repeated the process three more times until all we saw was clear liquid going into the toilet. She got off the toilet, told me to strip, and then said "Your turn."

I had no idea what to expect and I was so nervous. She washed the part of the plastic tube that had been in her ass with soap and water, lubricated it with spit, inserted about three inches of the tube into my ass, and then filled the container with water. When the container was full, she looked at my cock and said "Someone is liking this. Your cock is nice and thick too. I know I'm gonna enjoy this a lot" She noticed the precum on the tip of my cock and took the head of my cock into her mouth to clean it up. She opened the valve on the container and emptied the water into my bowels. I could fill myself getting full. After the container was empty, I pulled the tube from my ass and expelled its contents into the toilet. We repeated the process three more times until all we saw was clear liquid going into the toilet. We took a quick shower together. put the enema kit away, and went to get into her bed.

We made out for a few minutes and then I went down to eat her pussy to get it nice and wet for my cock to enter her without any problems. She was so excited about our new adventure that she actually came twice while I was eating her. I moved up, she grabbed my cock to put it in her, and we French kissed so she could taste herself on my mouth. I started slow but steadily picked up speed until she was writhing and moaning about while cumming on my cock a few more times. I then decided to try something new. I told her to wrap her legs around me tightly and she complied. I then picked the two of us up off the bed and stood up while she was still impaled on my cock. I grabbed that perfect ass and pistoned her up and down on my cock as hard as I could pound her. She was cumming hard, telling me to fuck her as hard I could possibly fuck her, and I could feel her juices running down both my legs soaking us both.

I then had another idea. I set her down on the bed and told her to put her ass just off the edge of the bed. Her asshole was soaked with her juices so I could use it as lube. I slid into her ass and she moaned "OH MY GOD RICK!!!!!! THIS FEELS EXQUISITE!!!!!!!" I started pounding away on that beautiful ass. I then had another wicked thought cross my mind. I told her to stand on the floor, leaving my cock in her ass, and I would pick her up, put her legs behind her ears, and I would fuck her ass that way. It took some effort but my cock was as hard as nails and she was actually having anal orgasms all the while.

"Rick, this feels so good. I want your hot sperm in my ass. Please cum in my ass."

That was all the motivation I needed and I went to town on her hot little ass. A few minutes later, I gave her what she craved.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK FLEXING IN MY ASS!!!!!"

I was cumming so hard that I thought I was getting a little dizzy. We fell over on the bed, breathing so heavy, and basking in the glow of a good, hot romp in the sack.

She got up a few minutes later and asked me to lay on my back. I complied. She climbed on top of me facing my feet so that her pussy and asshole were just above my navel and she pushed my cum out into a puddle on my stomach. After she was satisfied that she had emptied her cum coated bowels of my cum, she flipped around and proceeded to suck it all into her mouth and down her throat. She then looked up at me and said "Damn baby. You taste good. Ready for your treat?"

I looked at her and asked "Treat?"

"Yes!!!!! Roll over so that your head is on the mattress and spread your legs wide with your ass in the air, totally exposing your asshole to me."

I complied and, for the next half hour or so, I was treated to what I would call "The Royal Anal Treatment". She dove in with her tongue, French kissing my asshole, sticking her tongue into my ass as far as she could get it. She used both of her hands to spread my asshole wide and making me feel sensations I had never ever felt.

"Oh, someone is loving this Rick. Your cock is drooling so bad."

"This is the most incredible thing I've ever had happen to me. Audrey, this is amazing."

"Oh just you wait. You're about to have your mind blown. Just close your eyes and enjoy. Im gonna put a styrofoam bowl under your cock to catch all of your precum and cum."

I said nothing because she was in charge and I was in heaven. She had my asshole nice and wet and I was loving every second of it. She used one hand to hold my asshole open and used one, then two, then three, and then four fingers to move slowly in and out of my asshole. After a few minutes, she picked up the pace. My asshole was tingling and my cock was still leaking.

"How are you feeling Rick?"

"Wonderful."

"Ready to cum."

"Yes please."

She continued her four finger assault on my asshole and began to fuck me harder and harder with her four fingers. She changed the angle of her finger fucking me so that my prostate was being stimulated. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She was using her spit as lube to keep my asshole stimulated and wet while she fucked my asshole. I had never felt such a wonderful sensation as this, EVER!!!!!!

I told her "I'm ready to cum Audrey."

To this point, she hadn't touched my cock while she was working my asshole over. She pushed her fingers deeper into my prostate, using them to massage it, and my cum burst from my cock into the styrofoam bowl. She just used her free hand to guide my cock so that none of my cum went anywhere else but into the bowl. I was moaning, sweating, and getting a little dizzy from the lusty encounter we had just shared. She used her free hand to pick up the bowl and slurp the cum down her throat. She set the bowl aside and eased her fingers out of my ass. She climbed on top of me and spoke.

"What did you think about that Rick?"

"That was fucking amazing, emphasis on the word 'fucking'".

We both laughed. We shared some passionate kisses and realized that the chow hall was going to be opening for breakfast in a few minutes. We decided to get cleaned up, dressed, and go eat. After we ate, we went back to her room and continued more of our carnal adventures. For the next seven months, we enjoyed each other sexually and spent a lot of time giving each other some powerful orgasms through anal stimulation. We played with cucumbers, zucchini, celery, carrots, eggplant, bananas, and different sized dildoes that were on the larger side. I never did ask her how she knew so much about anal stimulation until she was getting ready to leave to move on to another duty station. On her final day there at this duty station, I asked her how she got to be such an anal slut. She told me that she and her ex-boyfriend were into anal when they were dating. We lost touch a few months after she left for a new assignment but I will always remember those nights when we were butt sluts for each other. Even today, I enjoy anal stimulation. I love the way that it feels.

------

Hey everyone! Please rate my story and leave comments. Hope you enjoyed my story.