My Introduction to BDSM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca suddenly flung her head back, straightened her legs, thrust her hips up at Liz and emitted a high pitched almost scream as she came hard on Liz's fingers.

Hearing her girl pop sent Liz over the edge and she started pushing back to meet my thrusting hips.

Feeling her quim pulse I brought my open palms forcefully down on her firm round buttocks. Smacking her tight ass sent Liz into orbit. She shoved back at my cock, groaned loudly, came, spasmed, and came again as I smacked her ass a second time.

Once again, before I had a chance to cum in her, Liz pushed me off. She turned and said forcefully "I dish out the spankings around here, boy! You are never to smack me again!"

I just shrugged. 'What's the big deal?' I thought. 'You obviously loved it as you came the hardest you have yet!' But I didn't say anything.

My dick was still rock hard and throbbing and all I wanted to do was cum again. Seeing my dick throb and jump Liz indicated Becca.

Becca was still lying on her back, she had lifted and spread her legs again, her heels were together and both knees were resting on the bed. Her sex was glistening lewdly and her pussy lips were full and flushed.

Becca was tweaking and pulling on the nipple clamps and fingering her clit whilst dipping a finger into her cunt from time to time. Her hips were writhing and she was constantly moaning and occasionally thrusting her hips up as if wishing she was being penetrated.

I've never seen someone more desperate to be fucked!

"Well?" Liz asked "That cunt," indicating Becca, "isn't going to fuck itself!"

I moved over to Becca, taking Liz's spot between her thighs, I slipped my hands under Becca's armpits so I could grasp her shoulders and rest most of my weight on my elbows I pushed firmly into Becca's sex. I hit the right spot immediately and my rock hard 7-inch cock spread her cunt lips and slid, full length, deep into her pussy.

Becca immediately wrapped her legs around me and started to thrust back at me grinding her clitoris against my pelvic bone. Lifting her head Becca bit my neck hard, leaving what I was sure was going to be an obvious hickey, not good for my bank job on Monday.

She hissed in my ear "Fuck me you cunt licker, fuck me like the cum guzzling slut I am!"

Hearing such disgusting words coming from her mouth only served to heighten my arousal. I grabbed her shoulders firmly and, pulling her down onto my cock, I proceeded to do exactly what she asked.

I fucked that beautiful porcelain doll just as hard and for as long as I could. Pulling all but the head of my entire 7-inch cock out of her pussy I would simultaneously slam back into her wet hot cunt and pull hard down on her shoulders causing my pelvic bone to slam against her sex.

After the second or third time, I slammed into her Becca started to cum. She screamed, bit me, and screamed again. She was thrusting back at me as I drove into her, muttering curses at me as she did.

I heard her swear "Fuck my cunt, you fucking pussy muncher! Use this cum receptacle to dump your load in! Fill my twat up, you fanny licker! Let me feel your seed splashing in my quim!"

I couldn't hold on a second longer! With a deep guttural groan, I shot spurt after spurt deep into Becca's grasping and willing cunt.

Just as I started to cum Liz once again shoved a wet finger partly into my anus, I'm not sure it helped but it certainly didn't hinder!

Becca must have cum at least 6 times and was still moaning and thrusting her hips as I slipped out of her.

She immediately rolled onto her stomach with a pillow under her luscious breasts, spread her legs apart, and started to play with her clit dipping two fingers into her pussy as she did.

Liz had somehow reattached the strapon and picked up the 'cat o' nine' flogger.

Pushing me aside she said sternly "Hold there, I'm not finished with you yet. But I need to take care of this slut first!"

I expected Liz to start fucking Becca with the strapon again but first, she administered 5 or 6 really hard whacks with the flogger onto Becca's ass and lower back.

Every time the 'cat' impacted on her Becca would give a little scream and cum.

After administering the hits Liz plunged the strapon back into Becca's red hot snatch, fucking her with long fluid strokes.

Taking my cue from earlier I tried to mount Liz from behind but she turned her head to me and said "Not this time, stud!"

Becca's moans and groans, after about 15 minutes of constant cumming, slowly changed into whimpers.

Hesitating, with the head of the dildo, pulled almost all of the way out of Becca's cunt, Liz asked "Had enough, my little fuck doll?"

Becca whimpered "Yes."

"Go get yourself cleaned up and into your pyjamas then report back here!" Liz instructed her.

Liz turned to me, unhooked the strapon and put it on her dresser.

She looked at me directly "Would you like to cum in my pussy, John?"

Well derr! Does the Pope shit in the woods?

I nodded emphatically.

"First you have to let me hit you 9 times with this," she said, hefting the 'cat'. "And thank me after everyone!"

I wasn't sure about this but I had never been in a pussy as tight, warm, and wet as hers before so I figured 'what the hell? I'm a fairly big guy what harm can she do?'

I lay face down on the mattress.

I had barely gotten down when she hit me right in that nexus of nerves just above your buttocks, where your spine and tail bone merge, with the straps of the flogger. Fuck it hurt!

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"I assume that wasn't one, as you didn't thank me, John?" Liz said.

"One, thank you!" I said quickly.

She immediately hit me in the same spot again.

"The correct answer is 'One, thank you, Mistress'." She demanded of me.

Again with this 'Mistress' shit, what's with that?' I thought but said, "Two, thank you, Mistress!"

Liz gave an evil chuckle "Good try, my little pussy sniffer, but we still haven't completed 'one', yet!"

Little? I thought. Bitch I could pick both you and your doll up by the ankles and rip you in two like you were a chicken wishbone, who are you calling little?

To this day I'm not sure why I didn't just bend her over and fuck her right there and then! Instead, I let Liz hit me with the flogger again. It hit right in the middle of my back and barely hurt at all.

'Now this is more like it,' I thought. "One, thank you, Mistress," I said.

The next 3 were all spaced in the same area so it was an easy "2, 3 and 4, thank you, Mistress," for me.

The 5th was right on my ass quickly followed 6 and 7 on the backs of my thighs.

Now that fucking hurt! So it was through gritted teeth that I said the number and "Thank you, Mistress!"

The 8th was between my shoulder blades and caused barely a ripple but for the 9th Liz took a step back and really leant on it.

I could hear the 'tails' whistle through the air as it landed on that same nexus spot as the first hit with a solid meaty thump.

I very nearly swore "Fuck!" again but managed a gasped "Nine, thank you, Mistress," through clenched teeth.

Liz stroked and kissed the area where her last hit had landed rubbing the hurt into my flesh. "Good boy," she said. "We'll make a good subbie boy out of you yet!"

What the fuck is a 'subbie boy' I thought!

She proceeded to kiss down my spine until she was at the cleft of my ass. Holding my cheeks apart Liz tongued the sensitive skin over the end of my tail bone.

My hard-on, which had flagged considerably during the 'flogging', returned to full stiffness.

Lying back on the bed Liz spread her legs, took hold of my dick, and guided me into her soaking wet pussy (apparently flogging me had really turned her on!).

Now, remember, I'm 19. My 'love making' at this stage more resembles a 'bull at a gate' than anything resembling finesse and control! Sure, I can cum often and go all night, but my idea of foreplay is a quick tweak of the nipples, a flick of my tongue on the woman's clit, and it's straight onto the 'dick in vagina' fucking I did know how to do well!

Liz made me slow down.

Yes, I was buried nuts deep in her pussy but instead of crashing into and out of her, she made me take long slow fluid strokes.

Once my pubic bone had hit her vulva and clit I was to grind myself against her for a quick moment before sliding my length back out.

With Liz guiding my every move I was able to establish a slow languid rhythm. Very soon I could feel Liz was starting to move with me.

Her voice was husky and she was quite breathless "That's very good, John," she said. "Now slowly increase your pace, drive me up to the edge."

Speeding up my strokes I still concentrated on taking the brief moment to grind my pelvis against her clit at the bottom of the stroke.

Liz's breath was coming in short hard gasps. "Stay with me and cum in me as soon as you feel me cumming," She moaned.

Keeping the rhythm I had established I started doubling and quadrupling numbers in my head to stop from cumming too soon.

Suddenly Liz gasped "That's it, baby! Fuck me hard right now!"

This was right up my alley!

Wrapping my arm under her hips I effortlessly lifted her lower half off the bed and, supporting myself on one hand, drove my dick into her as hard as I could.

It only took 3 strokes and Liz threw her head back, groaned deliriously, and moaned "Oh, fuck yes! That is so good!"

She clung to me as her hips bucked up against mine and bit her lower lip as she fell into a blissful orgasm.

Feeling her hips bucking I released the tight control I was holding over my orgasm and felt myself shooting deep inside her velvety tight pussy.

Feeling me cum Liz moved and tried to roll me over. Taking the hint I rolled onto my back.

Liz guided my still semi-hard cock back into her pussy and rode me to give herself another couple of smaller orgasms until I went completely soft and dropped out of her pussy.

Liz turned to the right side of the bed where unnoticed by me, Becca had returned dressed in a tiny 'baby doll' nightie. Liz lay back on the pillow and spread her legs.

Talking to Becca she said, "Come and clean me up, my little whore."

Becca immediately climbed up on the bed and used her tongue to clean all of my juices from in and around Liz's well fucked cunt, Liz was able to achieve another couple of small orgasms in the process.

Once Becca had her clean Liz indicated me.

"Take John to the shower, wait for him, then you may take him to your bed for the night."

She glared at both of us "There will be no more fucking tonight! But, if John will let you, you may blow him in the morning. Off you both go!"

Well, what the living fuck, right? What kind of woman sends her new lover off to sleep in a bed with her girlfriend, forbids them to fuck, but allows her girlfriend to 'blow him' in the morning?

Over the next few months, I would find out!

End of Part I

12