My Introduction to BDSM Ch. 02

Story Info
I wake up with Becca's lips firmly around my cock.
4.6k words
4.54
7.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Next Day

I climbed out of bed and, still completely naked and on somewhat shaky legs, made my way after Becca out of the room. Liz had already gotten under the covers and was luxuriating, leaning back, with a mysterious smile on her face.

Becca led me to a huge bathroom, bigger than any I had previously seen. Opening the door to a floor level walk-in shower Becca offered me a face cloth, soap and a small, hotel-style shampoo bottle.

She offered to wash my back with an impish smile, looked down at my limply hanging member, raised her eyes to me, lifted an eyebrow, and said, "And anything else that might need cleaning, if you'd like?"

Not sure what to make of the offer, I just took the proffered items, turned the shower to an almost scaldingly hot, stepped in, and washed myself down.

Becca kept up a constant commentary throughout the whole procedure. Saying things like: "That's it! Clean around the entire head of your cock! Nobody wants to encounter any 'runny cheese' when they're giving you head!" and "You don't grow much when you're aroused, do ya? Even soft it's got to be close to 7 inches, it just goes from looking at your feet to looking at your chin!" and "That's right, make sure your ass' rosebud is totally clean. I might be rimming that with my tongue later!"

Choosing to ignore the apparent wind-ups, I completed my ablutions, turned the taps off, and stepped out of the shower. Becca handed me a huge soft towel and, still eyeing me speculatively, she offered to 'dry my back' and 'anything else that might be wet' this time.

Deciding she was just a tease, I stayed quiet. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I opened the bathroom door and motioned to her, "After you, my lady," I smiled.

"Hah!" Becca snorted. "I've already well and truly showed you I'm no lady! No, I'm a cunt and cock hungry slut, but, big boy, bad news for you, I'm afraid! Although I like dick, I adore pussy!"

Stalking past me, if she were a cat, her tail would have been swishing. Becca led me down past the door to Liz's room to her bedroom. Like the lounge and Liz's bedroom, Becca's room was sparsely but expensively adorned with a king-sized bed, and a chest of what I was sure were mahogany drawers.

A gilt-edged mirror hung on the wall above the drawers, and a large copy of Munch's 'The Scream' hung just to the left of the mirror.

"I usually just sleep in the middle," Becca said. "So pick a side, and I'll sleep on the other."

I chose the left-hand side of the bed, as you looked at the pillows from the foot of the bed, and went to climb up. Becca grabbed the wrapped towel around me at the waist. "Uh ah!" Bad boy! No wet towels on my bed!"

Unfazed, I let her pull the towel from my waist. Becca pursed her lips, taking a blatantly obvious gander at my still flaccid cock. She wet her lips with her tongue and said, "I could make that hard for you in about 2 seconds, big fella, then you could fuck me with it if you'd like?"

Sensing a trap, I merely raised an eyebrow and said, "I thought your 'Mistress' said 'No more fucking tonight'? You don't really think that I'd believe you'd disobey her, do you?"

Making a disappointed moue with her mouth Becca shrugged and said, "Probably just as well cos Mistress Eliza would cane your ass raw if you were to try and fuck me tonight!"

"Assuming I'd be stupid enough to let her," I replied.

Becca just shrugged and smiled.

Testing done, it seemed, Becca climbed up onto the bed. As it was still quite warm, I lay on the top of the quilt and quickly drifted off to sleep. It had been an eventful 4 -- 5 hours since we got here from the club. I briefly surfaced from sleep about 3 hours later to find Becca had taken possession of my left arm and had wrapped herself around it, her breasts were on either side of my upper arm, and my hand was resting on her pelvis just above her pussy.

Smiling, I drifted back off.

The next morning I was woken in the most pleasurable way possible. I came awake on the brink of orgasm as a warm, willing mouth lasciviously sucked on my now rock hard cock!

Looking down at the top of Becca's head bobbing up and down on my stiff member, I uttered a very mild protest, "I thought you were only supposed to 'blow me if I wanted'?" I asked her.

Grabbing my turgid shaft, Becca lifted her mouth from my cock long enough to grumble, "Of course you want me to blow you this morning! Have another look, big fella! Most guys would donate their left testicle, or maybe even both, just for the chance to be blown by me!"

Well, she had a point!

With a groan, I came solidly into her willingly sucking mouth. Wiping the excess onto the back of her hand, then licking it off. Becca smiled up at me, "Hmm... protein for breakfast!" She said.

Sitting up, Becca swung her short legs over the side of the bed and hopped down.

"There should be a bathrobe hung up behind the door," she said. "It'll probably be a little short and tight, but there's only the 3 of us here, and Mistress Eliza won't mind the extra skin one little bit!"

"Where are my clothes?" I asked

Becca crossed her arms under her magnificent breasts and tapped her foot. "Just wear the damned robe!" She demanded of me.

Inwardly shrugging, I closed the bedroom door and took down the robe. In the physical shape I was in I was never shy about showing a little skin!

Becca was right, not only was it a little tight across the shoulders, it barely covered my ass cheeks.

Cheekily smacking me on one of my ass cheeks, Becca said, "I think Mistress has breakfast started, so stop dilly-dallying, go pee, I know you need to, Mister, and come to the kitchen."

I merely shook my head and followed her down the hall. Becca indicated the toilet on the way (I did, in fact, need to pee). I joined her in the kitchen after completing my business. Liz had 'started breakfast'. There was bacon, eggs, coffee and tea, hash browns, mushrooms, baked beans and toast all laid out on separate hot plates.

Liz looked easily as beautiful and sexy as she did the previous night. She didn't have a skerrick of makeup on and was wearing only a pair of skimpy black knickers with a matching black camisole top. Liz's perfectly formed 'C' cup breasts were firm, high, and proud on her chest. She had her front, to just below her knickers, covered by a tiny apron.

Liz poured a few mini sausages out onto another plate, "Grab a seat and eat up, John." Liz said to me. "You're going to need the strength, trust me!" Then she winked at me and smiled.

I sat down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table, my robe rode up and it, no matter how much I tried to adjust it, just wasn't quite covering everything that needed to be covered!

Still dressed in the baby doll nightie, Becca sat up at the table, too. "Yes, thank you, Mistress," Becca said mischievously. "I believe I will eat up, too, as I'll need all my strength, as well, to keep up with the two of you!"

With a smile, Liz ruffled Becca's blonde hair and then grabbed a handful at the scruff of Becca's neck. Pulling it back painfully, Liz tilted Becca's head back and gazed down at her.

"Planning on starting the day with a paddling, were we, my little slut?"

Immediately contrite, Becca lowered her eyes. "No, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress," she said quietly.

Liz laughed, "Relax, girl. I'm just kidding with you!"

After all the activity last night, I was ravenous, so I heaped my plate up with a little bit of everything. Liz nodded approvingly and, to my surprise, also loaded a plate with a good-sized helping of everything there.

I do love a woman that has a good appetite! In my experience, there seems to be some kind of correlation between how much a woman enjoys her food and how much she enjoys sex!

Becca only took one small sausage, a tiny piece of bacon, about a teaspoon of mushrooms, and about the same of baked beans. She eschewed the hash browns and toast altogether.

Noticing me watching her, Becca smiled. "If those damned bread and potato carbs would go on my boobs", she cupped her breasts, "I'd happily have some, but they don't! They go straight on my thighs!"

With that, she lifted her knees, and spread her thighs, showing me her nightie bottom covered snatch. She then ran her hands up the inside of her perfectly formed inner thighs and touched her nightie bottom over where I assume her clit would be.

I had to swallow, cough, and give myself a bit of a shake. It wasn't any use, though, because that ever willing traitor I sported between my legs sprang immediately to life! Bulging obscenely out of the robe, there just wasn't enough material to reach that far to cover it! 'Little John' had most definitely made an appearance!

Delighted, Becca laughed and said to Liz, "Boys are so easy to get going!"

Liz just smiled. "I'll take care of that for you a little later, John. For now, enjoy your breakfast."

Liz and Becca engaged in a bit of random chit chat, they were obviously very comfortable with each other, as they ate their breakfast. I finished a plate and, as there were enough for seconds, helped myself to most of what was left.

Working on my second plate, I had kind of zoned out for a moment or two, trying to think about anything except my throbbing dick, mostly! I eventually noticed that both Liz and Becca had gone quiet.

As if me noticing their silence was a cue, Liz let out a small groan, let her head drop back onto the chair's backrest, and lifted a spread knee slowly into view. It was then I saw where Becca had 'gone'! She was on her knees between Liz's thighs giving Liz's cunt a hefty tongue lashing!

Holding her girl's head tightly to her pussy Liz groaned herself to, what seemed, a very pleasing orgasm because, after 'coming', Liz let out a deep satisfied sigh and sagged down into the chair.

Looking over at me, she asked, "Well? Would you like to see if you can lick me to orgasm too?"

So much for 'getting rid' of my hard-on!

I eagerly made my way around the table and took Becca's position between Liz's luscious thighs. This close, I could smell her obvious arousal and see that her pussy was glistening with her juices. 'This should be easy', I thought!

I like going down on a girl, but being just 19, I usually want to get to the 'dick in vagina' part fairly quickly and, at this time of my life, have never brought a woman to orgasm orally.

Once again, my technique was more wham, blam than having anything resembling finesse.

After about 20 seconds of feverish licking, Becca took pity on me. Pushing my head aside, she said, "You're both too rough and too fast! Her pussy is not a piece of meat, and you don't need to 'worry' at it like a dog with a bone! Let me show you!"

Becca pushed her tongue out as far as she could and flattened it against the bottom of Liz's vulva, spreading her tongue over the whole entrance. Then, pushing on Liz's vulva quite firmly, Becca dragged her tongue along the entire length of Liz's slit up to Liz's clitoris. Reaching Liz's clit Becca made the tip of her tongue into a point and flicked it across this pleasure spot, eliciting a deep groan from Liz.

Becca then allowed her tongue to return to normal and circled Liz's clit a few times and lapping at it like a cat at a saucer of milk. Then, returning to the original action, repeated the whole process.

Liz was soon humming along quite nicely.

As soon as Becca felt Liz start to thrust her hips back at her invading tongue, she began to mix up the motions, sometimes tonguing the whole slit 3 or 4 times, occasionally pushing her tongue as far into Liz's cunt as she could force it before lapping at the entrance to Liz's vulva like she did on Liz's nub.

Mixing in flicking the clit with her tongue and sucking gently on it, Becca even sucked the clit firmly into her mouth and pulled back away, stretching Liz's clit out.

Liz's breath was coming in short gasps, and she was slumped down on the chair. Her left hand had found her right nipple, and she was stroking and occasionally twisting that delicious treat.

Just as I thought Liz had to pop again, Becca pulled back and said, "Your turn! Slowly, slowly until you feel Mistress is starting to move with you like you had to last night, then you can follow her cues and speed up or press harder until she 'pops'!"

Liz gave an exasperated sigh and sat up a little straighter in her chair.

Copying what I had learned from Becca, I flattened my tongue over Liz's vulva and worked through the various techniques Becca had so diligently shown me.

Liz's thighs almost immediately clenched down onto my ears. "That's good," she moaned. "Oh yes! Right there!"

Working slowly, thinking about how the slow, languid motions of last night had been so effective, I was able to tune myself into Liz's responses to what I was doing.

If I did any one thing for too long, it became too intense, and the climb to orgasm was interrupted, but if I left off what I was doing too quickly, she never really got above 'base camp'.

As I became more attuned to Liz's response and arousal levels, it wasn't long before I had her once again slumped down on the edge of the chair, her breath coming in short, fast gasps.

"Oh, my god, yes!" She moaned. "Tongue me right there hard! I'm going to cum!"

With a shuddering heave, Liz exploded on my tongue. Her thighs squeezed my ears painfully, and she thrust her pelvic bone against my tongue and lips whilst holding me firmly in place, hard enough to hurt. She must've cum at least three times in a short period.

After she had finished cumming, Liz pushed me on my back, pulled at the ties to the robe I was wearing, and pushed it back off my shoulders. She then squatted over my prone body, took my super stiff, rock hard cock in her right hand and lowered herself onto the head.

Lowering herself down until she had engulfed all of my 7 inches, Liz placed both of her hands in the middle of my chest and used them as a lever to lift herself almost all the way off my turgid cock before letting herself slam back down onto my pelvis. My dick was, very quickly, pistoning in and out of her soaking wet, hot snatch.

Glaring down at me, Liz demanded, "You are not to move, and you are not to come inside me, do you hear?"

Not sure if I could comply, I simply nodded.

Liz rode me to two more earth-shattering, for her, orgasms, tossing her head back and forth and mewling loudly.

Finally, after a couple of final shakes and shudders, Li stood up on very weak and shaky knees. I was, thankfully, still holding onto the remnants of control.

Looking at Becca, she indicated me, "Finish him off, my little pussy muncher. Any hole, you choose!"

'What do you mean 'any hole'?' I thought.

Expecting Becca to swallow me, as she had the other times, I looked forward to emptying another load into her talented mouth and throat.

Becca had other ideas, though. She spat on the first three fingers of her right hand and reached between her thighs. From the angle I was lying, I could see her spread her ass cheeks and smear the spit onto and around her rosebud.

My dick was already well lubricated from being inside Liz, so Becca took hold of my shaft, straddled my hips, pushed her hips forward and lowered herself onto my throbbing cock.

Little ole innocent me expected to slide into her, what I knew to be very tight cunt, a pleasure I had already had the joy of experiencing once when it suddenly became apparent what was pushing against my turgid member wasn't a pussy.

There was a moment of resistance, then an indescribably exquisite feeling as the head of my cock popped through her 'knot' and slid nuts deep into her ass.

I'd never before had a woman prepared to let me 'fuck her in the ass'. Every time I'd try, they would say, "You're too big, it'll just hurt!" or "No, that's just gross or dirty". Or they'd just flatly refuse.

As soon as I was all the way in, Becca stopped, shook violently, and came.

"Fuck, that's good!" She groaned. "Now hold still and let me get you there!"

I'd had never not been the one in control before, so it was a novel experience to simply lie back and revel in the feeling of being brought to orgasm.

Her ass was definitely warmer than her cunt and was probably a little tighter as well, so it wasn't long before I was right on the edge of orgasm again.

Becca was bouncing up and down, cursing and moaning and, seemingly, cumming every other minute, so I wasn't sure if I should try and wait until she was finished. Liz took matters out of my hands, again, though.

Squatting down beside me and wetting her index finger, she circled her forefinger around my right nipple, then took it between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a bit of a pull and tweak. It was like, "Ouch!"

Completely distracted, I lost the place in my count and lost my load deep inside Becca's ass with a satisfied heaving groan.

Feeling and hearing me cum, Becca bounced even faster up and down on my cock and rode herself to one more orgasm before I went soft and, with an almost audible 'plop', fell out of her sphincter.

Becca went to stand up, but before she could, Liz said in a severe voice, "You messed him up. You clean him up, slut!"

To my utter disbelief, Becca knelt and took me in her mouth. Using her tongue and mouth, she cleaned every bit of my cum, and whatever else that may have come out of her ass off my cock.

By the time she was finished licking me, I was already back at half-mast (oh, how I miss the days of perpetual erections and multiple orgasms!). Once Becca was satisfied I was clean, she looked me straight in the eyes, wiped a finger lasciviously around her lips and stuck that finger in her mouth.

Sucking on it like it was a lollipop, she pulled the finger from her mouth with an audible pop and said, "Mmmm... boy juices, almost as good as woman juices!"

Yup, now I was rock hard again!

I have never before, or since, met anyone, anywhere, with anywhere near as much aggressive sexuality as Becca. That little minx seemed to be perpetually on the brink of an orgasm!

She seemed to be able to cum from virtually any kind of stimulation almost immediately. Touch her nipples, and she was ready to go. Give them a bit of a tweak or a pull or a twist, and she'd bite her bottom lip and fall into a shuddering orgasm. Smack her bum, and she would groan and demand you hit it again before popping over the edge when you did.

As I found out later, not only could she achieve orgasm from giving someone else oral sex, man or woman, the right combination of words could send her into a blissfully orgasmic state!

Usually, it was sentences that included her being a 'cum receptacle' or a woman saying she wanted to 'squirt on her tits and/or face' that did it, but, combined with some other stimulation like having your dick in her mouth, ass or pussy, virtually any kind of 'dirty talk' would cause her to cum.

And, oh my, did that girl have a potty mouth! There was a constant stream of profanity issuing from her mouth during sex, and Becca just loved having sex, so she did so as often as Liz would let her!

She would eat pussy or suck cock anywhere, anytime, as I was to find out one memorable evening in one of Hamilton's fancier restaurants. The table cloths reached all the way to the floor and no sooner had the three of us sat down than Becca was under the table with her head between Liz's thighs lapping at Liz's pussy.

After showing us to the table, the waitress soon returned with three menus. Noticing we were now two, she held a menu back and said, "I'm sorry? I thought there were three of you? Did your friend have to leave?"

Liz smiled and said through gritted teeth as she tried to stop herself from moaning. "I'm sure she'll be back soon. Leave the menu so she can have a look when she comes back."

12