My Introduction to BDSM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft groan then escaped Liz's lips.

Looking a little nonplussed, the waitress tentatively placed the menu on the table and said, "My name is Mary," she said. "I'll be back to tell you the specials and take your order shortly. Would you like to order some drinks first?"

I ordered a premium beer, Liz a white wine and added a raspberry, vodka and lemonade (diet) for the 'absent' Becca.

As soon as the waitress had left, Becca reappeared from under the table, took her place on the opposite side of Liz to me, looking exceedingly pleased with herself, and said, "She's cute", indicating Mary, "may I flirt with her and see if she'd like to come home with us, Mistress?"

Liz looked the girl over. Mary was tall, for a girl, thin, with pronounced, almost Slavic, cheekbones. She was also narrow-waisted, but with full, lush breasts, bigger than both Liz's and Becca's, I estimated. She was quite pretty, I thought, in a waifish kind of way.

"Okay," Liz said. "But only for you, she doesn't do that much for me, and John", nudging me, "has enough on his plate with the two of us, right now!"

It was my turn to be nonplussed! Casually, just like that, these two had decided that Becca could take another lover. No hint of jealousy, no huffing or puffing, just "May I... " and "Okay... "

What exactly had I let myself in for?

But the above is for another story, so before I get too far off track, let me return you to the kitchen that same morning!

So I'm lying, stark naked, or close enough to it, on the floor in Liz's kitchen, having already received a blow job, performed cunnilingus on Liz and cum inside an ass (Becca's) for the very first time, and it wasn't even 8 o'clock yet! I wasn't sure the day could get much better than this!

The two girls were looking down at me when, in almost awe, Becca said, "He's rock fucking hard again, Mistress! You might be right! We may have finally found one who can keep up!"

Liz smiled at us both, "There's something to be said for older men. They are much more considerate, can usually last longer, and have much better oral and finger skills, but, as I've been telling you for the last six months, if we want someone who can keep up with us, we're going to need to find someone in their mid-20s!

"A little embarrassed, I ventured, "Actually, I'm not 20 for another eight months yet!"

Becca squealed delightedly and pounced on me, smothering my face with kisses. "You got us a 'toy boy', Mistress!" she laughed. "We'll teach him everything he needs to know about making love and fucking and when to do one and when to do the other before all those other bitches ruin him!"

Becca tried to tickle me, but having grown up with an older brother who liked to torment me like that, I had learned to not react to tickling at all. Knuckling me in the ribcage instead, Becca jumped to her feet, offered me a hand, and helped me first to sit, then stand, up.

My erection was still standing up lewdly for all to see.

Liz looked at my hard-on with one eyebrow slightly raised, lifted her eyes to meet mine and said, "I'm not so sure. 19 is 10, almost 11, years younger than me. I'm not sure, emotionally, he'll be able to cope. At his age, jealousy will burn, he'll be possessive and frequently angry, and do we need that shit in our lives? Remember your ex?"

Becca nodded thoughtfully, "He doesn't give off that same violent, angry vibe Bruce had, though. Plus, he's already shown last night and this morning that he has gained some control over himself, on top of which he is eager to learn and learns quickly. We could do a lot worse and wait a long time to do so."

Not really liking being talked about like I was some kind of show dog, my erection was slowly deflating. I was about to stalk off to Liz's room, find my clothes, get in my car and chalk this one night up to a fantastic experience, never to be repeated (probably) again, when Liz said, "So, John, would you like to become a part of our little 'family'? I can't promise you it will all be a bed of roses, but I can guarantee you'll get more sex, with greater variety, than anywhere else in this shithole of a town!"

I'm thinking, 'WTF? Are you asking me to marry you cos it almost sounds like you are?' I looked at Becca, she had a big hopeful smile on her face and said, "I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but I'd love to stay and find out!"

Liz smiled, "That's settled then," she said. "You can keep your apartment for now, and come over here after work Friday, stay the weekend, and head back to yours after work Monday."

'Well, thank you very much for allowing me to keep my apartment', I thought but merely smiled.

Liz turned to Becca. "You'll have to (finally) unpack the last of your boxes and move them out of the spare room. The bed in there is only a queen, but I doubt he'll", jerking a thumb in my direction, "be using it much anyway!"

'Only a queen', I thought. Oh, how the other half live!

"Go get started on doing that now, Liz said. "I'm going to take John to my room and make use of that magnificent cock he sports if he's willing to pay the price!"

Grabbing my hand, Liz headed for her bedroom. I followed eagerly but in the back of my mind was 'What price...?'

End Part II

Coming soon, part III: Paying 'the price' and beginning to understand the role Liz had planned for me!

12