All Comments on 'My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02 (Alt. Ending)'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
A much better finish!!!!

Thanks, this was a much better finish to what is a well thought out and executed story. Your ending left open the possibility of an LA sequel (perhaps with the appearance of Carolyn and her significant other) although one is strictly not necessary. A point of interest, I still think Mike's 'suicide', and the payment of the second million, to be suspect and I kept looking over their shoulders expecting to see him appear again when least expected! Another tale worthy of the master Scorpio. Pete.

girlthatplaysgirlthatplaysabout 17 years ago
NICE!!

I started with part II but went and found part I. I read both in two sitings. I loved the whole thing. The revenge the road trip the meeting of carla. I hope ur working on another part!! Oh sharing this story with my husband let him in on a secret of my own and he is also reading articles now THANKS!!!

Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
Love it

Its much better than the other ending ...

even tho you left the door open for it to continue... i feel more satisfied knowing well, they at least got something with finality :)

Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY NICE !!!!

I agree this ending has a better feel to it. It may not feel like full closure, but the chapter feels wrapped up. I'm sure you can continue if you wish,including Carolyn and friends and Dom. I keep thinking that there's a lost sub in Chitown who feels compelled to find out about the man who defeated her Dom. Not for revenge but for curiosity. If a PI found out she only that she were coming to find him...well. I don't see her as a villan-more like a dupe. Imagine a newbie/ intermediate/veteran conversation. Good job and a great read!! Tx joey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My Intro. again

Scorpio,

Thankyou for writing a wonderful, loving story. I prefered this ending. My gut feeling is that you are just as loving and caring as your characters.

It is a real pleasure to read your work. I for one am a fan and don't have any hesitation reading any stories you have written in this genre, or any other if it comes to that.

Thanks again. I hope you will add to this at a later date

pj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic story telling!!

Although I have never been involved in D/s I will readily admit that I am now completely intrigued. What I've read so far has completely sucked me in. I really gained a lot of respect for Nick and how he handled not only Mike but also his relationship with his wife...and of course their newly added companion, Carla. I believe this is probably one of all time favorite stories on Literotica. I have been an avid literotica reader for probably 10 years so to say that this is my favorite or at least one of my favorites is a really big compliment. Well done and I do look forward to reading more of your work, particularly a continuation of this story. Thanks so much for all your amazing contributions to literotica. I genuinely appreciate your gift of writing.

-- Patrick, Rio Rancho, NM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous