All Comments on 'My Irina Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my oh my. This writer reads all the harlotwood

celeb mags doesn't she ! That all the harlotwood characters names she uses are rabid far leftists shows us just where she's coming from. Libertine is an old word which might describer her personal behavioral characteristics - though as a wannaB only cause she's too stupid to know much about reality - she had to have voted for Obama who has the same mentality.

AgenaAgenaover 14 years ago
Fine Start

The start of another fine story from Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great filler while we await the hammer.

Always enjoy Ohio stories. Cannot say the same for Mr. Obamanation. He reminds me of the 50's when McCarthy was finding commies everywhere. I suspect he watches Glen Dick and O'Liely 24/7, but never looks up the short skirts of the "newswomen" Fix News uses for eye candy and to keep the attention of it's attention deficit base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting for the other shoe to drop

You've put the foundations of Irina's inevitable cheating. She'll probably have sex with them after failing to control herself or something.

The main draw is how you'll handle the outcome. I love how even though the setting is predictable & has probably been done by authors(and yourself as well I think) in other genres, it has your spin in it. Irina got carried away with all the attention. Now we'll have to see how bad the cheating is gonna be, or, to wound the husband's pride, how much she enjoyed the sex. I sincerely hope you don't make it like your 'An Innocent Question' affair. That was a little too much & probably irreparable for a relationship.

Anxious on where you're gonna take this. I love(most of)your work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
alll too predictable...

Tom should KILL himself. How humilating...we all KNOW where this is going. Yawn...Hideously ugly woman gets amazingly

looks & beauty and fucks movie stars... blah blah blah

<br></br>

<b>Its clear that OHIO has NOT thought this through from TOM's point of view.</b> Here he is a decent guy the ONLY one who even gaves this butt ugly woman the time of day... then actually falls in love with Her and accpets her as she is.

<br></br>

what a beautiful act of warm compassionate love. And the

FIRST chance she gets she fucks some other guy... one of the beautiful people.

<br></br>

<b>How can any man get past sort of crushing emasculating

rejection?! </b>

<br></br>

This was NOT a " mistake" or bad judgement call. This is a character check and Irina failed it. JUMP TOM...

<br></br>

what is yet to be explained is WHY Tom and Irina are

constantly meeting up with these 2 sumbags / whores when their -- Tom & Irinia's -- sexually and Morals are VASTLY different.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good foundation

This chapter is a good foundation for what everyone believes will happen. However, I have more faith in the author than some. I believe ohio will surprise us and not follow the normal path for such a story. At least I hope so. I enjoy the characters and their devotion to each other. I know that it's possibly a predictable story line, but don't underestimate ohio. Good work, but please don't do anything to break up this couple. They have had a lot of luck but a lot of heatbreak also. They don't need anymore.

thebulletthebulletover 14 years ago
wow, Harry gets topped

I was sure that Harry was the biggest asshole on the website, but obamanation has him topped by a mile. He makes Harry seem merely unlikeable. (Very very unlikeable, I'll admit.)

Re Ohio's story: unfortunately it has gone the same direction as we probably anticipated so far. There was a story about boob augmentation and another story about weight reduction and I think one about plastic surgery. In those, the grateful wife throws the loving husband to the wolves. Perhaps this story will go in a different direction.

The story is, as always with Ohio, well written. I hope it isn't as predictable as it appears at first blush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can Not wait

Can't wait for ending

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
Not just the story

It is also how it is told. Here is where I think Ohio is just great. We all go through experiences that others have. But that experience for us is unique. The pain, joys sadness, happiness or whatever of our experiences is felt by us. Ohio can make me feel them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
on and on about b/s.

why are they still on the boat.this story is like reading a kindergarden story,inmature and childish.drawn out and boring and making me sleepy.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 14 years ago
Disappointing

This story is going quickly to a cliched ending filled with disappointment. The first chapter, stood alone as a good decent story. Yeah we get the ugly duckling who lets her magical plastic surgeries go to her head and that she can't resist the charms of other fancy men, but where's the loyalty? It's not like her husband is some poor schlub, no either since he discovered some secret algorithm that makes him $15 Mil. Come on, surprise us!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Another well structured story

Basically we are running the old be careful what you wish for theme. The money may destroy them, just as her sudden beauty can. Baxically after the life she had before meeting Tom it is surprising that she can even deal with this pressure from top beautiful people. The fact is that most people are unable to and end up badly chewed up. Thanks,for your talent and interest, Ohio

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I'm on Nin's & Peedles

The "whorror" story; increasing sense of terror, fear! Will she or won't she? Does he wimp out or doesn't he? Can't wait for next chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Note the number of comments about Irina

and almost NO comments about TOM. Wonder if that trend will continue in future chapters.

<br></br>

what Bruce22 has missed is that Tom is NOT a blue collar schmuck working at the "mill". He is Brillant world famous software designer that made over $30 million and was on the cover of the WSJ.

<br></br>

The argument that the wife got "overwhelmed" by the beautiful people and all the glitter wont work. NO Movie or TV star makes that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
okay, so?

why all those fake tears?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Interesting story, because it is believable that very serious money and a drastic shift in lifestyle can change people. Bit hard to accept the change from a scared face to incredibly beautiful "supermodel" look, but if she has a great body and a nice face...plus the cachet of all that money...she will get plenty of attention.

You can see where the story is going...and one if not both have been seduced by the other couple.

Wonder how many strong couples could remain faithful in that

enviornment.

Ohio thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm going to bail

The story is well written but I know where its going, another RAAC tale.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Maybe Jamie can get Irina pregnant

Well it's for certain that sweet Irina is going to get fucked by either Jamie or the driver she hired. I would like to see Irina get knocked up by Jamie. The fact that Irina let someone else fuck her is what has Tom so upset. What ever happens it's been a good story so far and hope to read the next chapter soon. Well done and thanks......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

After she cheats Tom can just take a baseball bat to her face and make Irina the gross monster she was before, hell beat her to death. We know Ohio is almost as gutless as JPB.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Well written... good story but

Sure looks like this is going to a hell on earth ending. Certainly hope not. Reading hellish stories is not how I like to spend my life. If so I will bail before finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like the story

...and I think I understand that celebs, etc., are somehow different, but for the life of me I cannot understand Tom's apparent insistence on calling the male and female assholes 'friends.' He knows Masshole wants to pork his wife and that they are trying to set them up, but still continues to spend time with them when his heart is in his mouth in case Irina somehow slips.

I know it's just a story and poetic licence rules, but I find it a bit unbelievable that any male would acquiesce to spending this time with Masshole and Fasshole like they are doing.

That apart I'm enjoying the suspense in the story and, as ever, it is a quality read.

Thank you,

Norman

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
two wizards

this to me is the story of two people who have the I,Q. OF SIX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
two wizards

this to me is the story of two people who have the I,Q. OF SIX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
two wizards

this to me is the story of two people who have the I,Q. OF SIX

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Maybe too predictable?

I'm not sure that this is a case of a story being too detailed with things that are not advancing the plot, but in fact delaying the obvious. Your pacing indicates that the next chapter will be the one that one or both of them cheat or they get talked into or drugged into swinging. Swinging as their choice together is exactly that. Swinging because they are drugged is a different story and would take the plot in a slightly different direction. The cheating - and set-up indicates it will be the wife ala JPB story of the woman who got the new face on top of the exquistie body - that the cheating will be her. You are writing sympathetically about the the protagonists, so I suspect the long set-up it too allow you to have the happy ending where the agrieved spouse can find forgivenss. I do wonder what happened to the adopted twins. What you have left out is how much time do they spend with them. Who maybe cares more for them? I gave it a 50 as my opinion will be based on the final outcome of the story. I would have edited this down a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ever feel like you were on a sliding board going

downhill faster and faster. It is so obvious what is going on and where it is going that I really have no desire to read more of this. The reality of it is they are in to deep over their heads and are being seduced by a pair of users. There is just a question of which will fall first and it really doesnt matter because after that all feelings, emotions, and trust will be gone. Then you will force them back together for the sake of the kids. Maybe you will carry even further to the logical ending where one or both of them wind up dead if they dont get a divorce first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoying the story and...

looking forward to reading the next chapter. I am disappointed in the number of low votes because readers don't like the plot. I feel it's important for the writer to write the story the way he/she feels it should be told. Once again Ohio has done an outstanding job with his writing. I am looking forward to reading more stories by this wonderful author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow aint it awful when commenters pick on the

two that have it right instead of doing a critique of the story. YOu can spin this as many ways as you want but you have painted yourself into a corner and the marriage and love are toast. You can force them back together but then you have to realize forced reconciliations only have about a 5% chance of lasting more than two years, sorry folks in pc land, no happy ending there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK I will be nice

I will give the writer a technical fifty for good mechanics and a zero for a plot that at best is superficial if not just plain per script of a thousand other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One Problem

I will not try to outguess Ohio, who is a very creative writer, as to the ending. But I do have to object to the husband's reaction when he learned that his "friends" gave him and his wife drugs without their knowledge. The first time anyone did that would be the last time I think everyone, except this husband, would ever see that "friend" again--if only because what would that "friend" do the next time? Just not realistic human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed It

My big problem is why are they still hanging out with these people. Drugs sex and rock and roll perhaps but husband is too smart for this or at least should be. Looking foward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Do It Ohio

ohio, I hopw that I don't read into your story something that isn't there, but PLEASE don't let Irina try to damage or destroy her new face. She could blame it for her troubles but it

wouldn't be true. Her beauty can attract all kinds of creeps, she just has to be on her guard.

I think it is a good story and a good plot. It has enough room to expand and develope which a lot of stories don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story continues with details on a celeb lifestyle

Ohio can always be relied on to write a balanced, interesting, and varied story. This story has these qualities although I think that toward the end of this 2nd chapter this isn't much variety. It's now all about parties, boating, nude swimming, swapping (?) in the Aegean Sea (the route taken by Helen of Troy in leaving Greece for Troy: why isn't this mentioned in the story?). I'd like to see Irina and Tom leave (or at least slow done on) the Hollywood lifestyle in chapter 3. Get back to basics with Irina and Tom paying more attention to their twin children and regaining their family togetherness. Perhaps the family could live part of their lives in Madison, Wisconsin with its seemingly simpler lifestyle. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story....

....odd comments,-hey anon in canada-does that mean they doubled their I.Q.?-Obamanation-you suck!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry, too stupid to be believable

This is a nice story in many ways but really is becoming stupid. What person who doesn't use drugs (Tom & Irene) feel is was OK to unknowningly be given one? That should have ended up with the police or at least the end of their friendship. Moreover, he KNOWS the jerk is a womanizing prick, that his now beautiful wife is being targeted by him, but, thats OK, nothing will happen. For a college graduate who makes millions by his common sense, he sure is lacking it here. Actually, if she is seduced, it would make be more believable having it during the drug incident. Your writing is excellent but the story line is too incredulous. Regards, Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very disappointing

Irina (turns Cinderella) meets Barbie, and Tom turns into a dumb pimp to the wife he supposedly loves so much. I agree of course with the former poster regarding the incredibility of where this story is going. <P>

Still, for me the main challenge was that it turned into an incredibly long yet predictable (and very boring) listing of parties with all the dazzling names (talk about over the top waving of names). It’s all aimed at (what else) finding (and blaming) the hidden bitch, even if almighty Tom is the one who had virtually molded Irina-Cinderella into one.

Not interested in the final party of self pity and self righteous drama of short lived rage, which are obviously planned for later.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I voted 5*****s,

But I probably shouldn't have rated it higher than 4****s.

I don't like it that after Barbie and Jamie drugged them that they would spend a week on their sailboat. I don't believe someone as intelligent as Tom would be that stupid. Therefore the story is too improbably to rate 5*****s.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
This story,,,

struggled to keep alive and lost all of it's interest in the end.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THE BELL HAS BEEN RUNG

how much longer till the pealing begins, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it even more

This is an epic story. Yes, I kinda figured she would get an amazing face lift and then suddenly become irresistible to me, bit it is still an amazing tale. Watching them head down this path to destruction, especially considering the unique context and setting, is simply delicious. As I said, I am savoring this one. He seems clueless about what is inevitably going to happen. The warning signs are there. His wife is even giving him every opportunity to remove her from this dangerous situation, and yet he is blind to it. It almost seems he is unwittingly encouraging her. He is helping to get her worked up. He is pushing her toward an affair, but doesn't realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Starting to look bad

next chapter,,expect Irina to screwing others than her hubby

3 stars, while waiting for chapt 3 let down.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Not Long Now

How Irina can cheat on Tom after he fell in love with her when she was ugly is beyond me, but you can see it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another great example of when you realise " Friends " have a totaly diferent view to morality & Fidelity ... you should run a mile & cease being friends with them ..

no matter who they are .

so many variations on Eve & the apple / garden of eden .

but all good fun.

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Tough One

That was a tough chapter to read. I kept expecting the wheels to fall off at any moment. Well written and the tension is certainly ratcheted up. Ch3 is going to be hard to read. I really like Tom and I want to like Irina.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
I agree with markrane's comment exactly, plus..

I hate what we all know coming for a couple of Midwestern kids in over their heads.

I suppose I must complement you on the story build-up and your ability to keep the tension mounting.

Character development is strong; we all know we're going to love, who to hate, who we're going to be disappointed with and who we're going to empathize with.

But I guess we all have to go with Chapter 3. And I hate it

P.S. Sure this isn't a Celebrities story?

Markrane's comment:

"That was a tough chapter to read. I kept expecting the wheels to fall off at any moment. Well written and the tension is certainly ratcheted up. Ch3 is going to be hard to read. I really like Tom and I want to like Irina."

IndyOnIndyOnover 9 years ago
Hate it!

I hate where this is going...I may never read another OHIO story after this!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

It’s such a stereotype, not just in Loving Wives, where the Ugly Duckling becomes the Beautiful Swan and forgets those who stood beside her BEFORE she was beautiful.

I realize she’s never had to learn to live with being beautiful, but she HAS lived with Tom, who didn’t abandon her even when she gave him a golden opportunity to do so, and simple loyalty and character should keep her faithful.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

His tolerance of things made me lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Didn't like this chapter as much.

Tom was way too fucking passive about all the bullshit Jamie and Barbie were pulling.

Irina is behaving like a fool as well.

4*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
They continued

to be friends with a couple who drugged them unknowingly (I'm sure that's a felony). Then while drugged clearly tried to get some swinger action going. To continue to be friends with them is to deserve whatever shit sandwich they feed you dumb @ss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmm not getting this.

He just sat idly by as the famous actor gradually seduced his wife and had no feelings of jealousy or concern. Then kept on meeting up with them to the inevitable conclusion to all but an idiot. Why is that?

Hard to sympathise with such a clueless wimp.

Not one of your best 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't like where this is going

How ignorant and stupid can two people be? They're drugged without them knowing. The two assholes keep trying to play ass-grab with them and still they put up with it. The minute the asshole laid his hand on his wife he should have broke his nose, an arm and then his fat tanned cock, in that order. What do they think is happening? These two are too stupid to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible.

How dumb is the idiot Tom? He's virtually inviting Irina to cheat on him with the pussy hound, Jamie! They cannot be that stupid that they don't see where this is going?! The actor pair are inviting the geek and his beautiful wife to fuck them as in swapping or as a foursome, can they not see this? Instead of cutting them off and leaving the yacht, they even accept the fondling of each other under the guise of spreading suntan oil,by persons not their spouse. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TWO DISAPPOINTMENTS

1). The postview (preview?) provided by the opening paragraphs (up to the starred line) of Irina's regretful sobbing and Tom's devastation. Gave away too much of what's coming. The rest of the chapter builds up to it anyway, so opening paragraphs not needed.

2). Tom and Irina make friends with the rich and famous. Not just Jamie and Barbie, but their whole introduction and fascination with "who's who" is disappointing. Some ordinary fellow computer geeks, or other working class people (or even some poor people they could befriend and help), would be a better fit for them. But I suppose that would not make such an exciting tale as Master Ohio has described for us. After all, how much did we hear about janitors at the 9-11 Twin Towers fiasco?

Probably 3 or 4 decades ago, a telephone interviewer asked me (I guess one of those opinion polls) how much I would be influenced by the political opinions of movie stars. My reply, "Not at all. Their whole job is faking it."

To which he replied, "I agree with you."

Well written. Attention holding.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Getting.close

Can't believe they are still friends with a couple who drugged them. She's beautiful now, but I hope she remembers who loved her when she wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohio, You've Got Two Ways

To go here, the right way and the not. They're on the verge of being sucked (!) into something that won't turn out well. They've been drugged and Jamie has had his hands on Irina with obvious intentions, time to straighten this out before it turns into a train wreck. You've painted them as two midwest people with their heads on straight so... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreal!!

No one can be that stupid! They're drugged at the pussy hound's party and given an explicit sexual exhibition. They are met naked on the yacht in the Aegean, Irina is given another exhibition of fucking, which she watches for ten minutes! And they don't realize where they're headed?? This is not real! No one can be so unaware, especially since both are aware of Jamie the asshole's proclivities.This seems forced and contrived!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

We all know where this is going I hope he doesn't forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

No doesn’t work, anyone who drugged me would be looking for a visit from the police once they got out of hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing

Tom and Irina had to be brain dead, not to recognize where the asshole Jamie and his acquiescent woman, were leading them. Just too stupid! Then when the inevitable does happen, the stupid fool Tom holds Irina responsible, it appears. Rather weak and unrealistic. 3*s.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Has everyone forgotten the first paragraph of this chapter? It's pretty much inferred she cheated and Tom has taken off. I agree with the previous comments that they both must be lost in lalaland to miss what Jamie is trying to set up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why bother having these shit 'friends'? Doesnt make any sense and Irina is obviously a whore in waiting, gets her looks and cheats on him just like that, Tom never shouldve bother with her in the first place.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This whole section was incredibly foolish.

This edit is setting himself and his wife up to be seduced by these super Hollywood stars and hes acting like nothing is going wrong.

He's putting his wife in sexually harm's way and when she fucks somebody else hes Going to be Aint Ritter betrayal that he helped set up.

This is a cheap trainwreck scene set up and easy to see coming from a mile away a very cheap device.

You're writing good story to this point and I think you just sank it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah sure, ok, of course everyone stays friends with people who drug them behind their backs and doesn’t apologize. Makes total sense. Especially if you think they might be swingers and you’re not interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t like where this is going at all.

Think I’ll just stop here.

Bill S.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Realized

I can't read this garbage any longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid couple,Irina and Tom! They seem to be inviting trouble. Could Jamie be more blatant about his seduction of Irina?! Good plot so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After a good beginning I wish I hadn't bothered reading on. You could guess what was going to happen next and you can see where it's going. People intelligent as he was would not let this carry on or keep them as friends.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Dreams and fantasies. Thanks for your writing.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

I’m getting kinda tired of this story, it’s not very realistic. A normal married couple would have permanently separated themselves from these two freaks as soon as they found out that Barbie and Jaimie had drugged them on the first overnight stay. I’m not sure how the story will turn out, either Tom and Irina will go for all out wife swapping or one of them will definitely cheat committing adultery destroying their fairytale marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Money blah blah money money blah.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Pretty stupid. They had to know what the agenda was, why did they not leave or at least in no uncertain terms say exactly what would happen. Just dumb, too much of a stretch. No body who’s is a smart business guy and software genius could be this obtuse….

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

There’s blood in the water. They forgave them for drugging them?! What fools we mortals be…

Actually, I knew the basic plot from the setup and the genre, so I’ve been dreading this a long time. And, now it’s here…

Madeira1076Madeira10769 months ago

I don't get the characters, if he wanted a monogamous marriage, why would he be friends with a pussy hound that was dubbed the most sexy guy?

It had a good story till then.

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

"$10-12 million a year each for the life of our algorithm--which would be until someone came up with a better one." - patents expire after 20 years, a better algorithm would be a new patent.

Hard to believe Irina and Tom are not interested in the Hollywood scene since they immersed themselves in it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So what was the prologue all about? Why would you write that and then not later explain what happened to cause whatever scenario was taking place in this chapter? Also, why would they forgive them for drugging them, yet they were intimidated by their suggestive behavior? Like "Oh, it's fine that you drugged us without our knowledge but we're uncomfortable with you being naked. On your yacht. On your vacation."

inka2222inka22224 months ago

This is the most idiotic story possible in this chapter. They basically tried to date-rape them with drugs and THEY REMAINED FRIENDS AND HUNG OUT???? How fucking dumb and imbecilic can those people be?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The idea that you can have such a small fortune and as outsiders become part of the 'hollywood' scene is too funny for words. Perhaps the writer has confused Hollywood with San Pornando valley and Van Nuys.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

3 Stars as friends do not slip friends Extasy or any other drug . With friends like that they do not need enemies. I would have cut them off as Friends for that .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous