My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC Pt. 04

Story Info
When Dan's away, the girls will play...with an old friend.
4.2k words
4.76
49.2k
111

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning just as my bed began to rock.

Dan was already on top of my Mom, kissing her deeply and groping her tits as he began to fuck her. She moaned in his ear and her hands grabbed his ass, pulling his big white cock deeper into her with each thrust.

I rubbed some sleep out of my eye and grinned drowsily.

"Good morning!" my Mom cooed.

There were definitely worse ways to wake up.

I watched the two gorgeous naked bodies on my bed, fucking like professionals. My hot boyfriend's tall, athletic body, equipped with a monster cock, plowing my Japanese mother's pussy, her lithe, perfectly-proportioned body writhing underneath him in ecstasy.

Naturally I began to play with myself, excited at the prospect of fucking either one.

My Mom climbed on top of Dan, grinding on his cock while he lay back with his hands behind his head. After a while, she fell to her hands and knees, wiggling her ass and presenting her pussy to him. He promptly began to rail her from behind. Dan grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled sharply. She let out a shocked cry, but didn't object to the rough treatment. I was pretty sure she liked that too. Her face looked so erotic, contorted with urgent need.

Finally, Dan sat on the edge of the bed and my formerly prudish mother climbed on top of him. They kissed as she lowered herself onto his magnificent dick, their skin shining with sweat by that stage. My Mom was like a woman possessed, her eyes rolling back in her head as she experienced multiple orgasms at Dan's pleasure. Dan spanked her ass while she bounced on him, and their deep kisses made me wonder who Dan was more attracted to, me or my mother.

I was furiously rubbing my clit now. Dan reached around and slid a fingertip into my Mom's ass as she bounced on him.

After a few more minutes of fucking, Dan said "OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

My mother gritted her teeth and started grinding on top of him even quicker than before. She wasn't trying to increase her own pleasure. She only wanted to make him cum as hard as he could.

Not for the first time, I wondered whether she was on the pill.

With a deep thrust into my Mom, Dan's big cock exploded in her eager cunt again. I watched his balls tense repeatedly as he shot his load into her.

It was so hot.

My Mom encouraged him in Japanese.

"Yeah, that's it baby! Fuck Mommy's cunt! Fill me up with that cum! You're the best fuck I've ever had! I'll do anything you want baby, just fuck me every day and I'll be a slave to your giant white cock!"

... Jesus.

That did it.

I felt another powerful orgasm ripple through my body. I came as I watched them kiss softly, their tongues now gently exploring each other, Dan's hands rubbing and squeezing my Mom's hot ass. Her hand rested on his shoulder and she caressed his face.

They were staring into each others' eyes with an intensity I hadn't seen before.

My Mom rose from Dan's dick, groaning in pleasure as she did. She informed us that she was going to take a shower.

I dutifully dropped to my knees in front of Dan to clean his dick again. I would never get tired of licking my Mom's juices off Dan's cum covered cock. The two of us joined my Mom in the shower. Dan loved it when we pressed our tits against the glass while he fucked us. My Mom used the shower head to stimulate his ass while he fucked me. After he came in me, my Mom dropped to her knees and licked his load as it leaked from my cunt.

I was so proud to be her daughter.

We spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking each other to the point of exhaustion. It turned out that Dan liked to watch me and my Mom make out while he jerked off until cumming on our faces. Without any reaction, we continued to French kiss as his hot jizz rolled down our cheeks and dripped onto our tongues.

-----------------------------------

My father returned the following day.

Unfortunately, the fun was officially over. Dan could no longer just drop by and rail his two Japanese sluts whenever he wanted. Worse still, Dan was travelling with his swim team as they competed in a regional qualifying event. He wouldn't be back until the weekend.

I don't know who missed worshipping his manhood more, me or my Mom.

The two of us still fucked whenever my father wasn't there.

At first, it was a little strange. We were used to sharing a cock. A mammoth cock, at that. As my desire overcame any doubt I had however, I found that I enjoyed cornering her, grabbing her aggressively, and forcing her to be my slut.

The first time we fucked, I followed her into the laundry room. When she had loaded the dirty clothes, I stepped behind her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. She spun around, shocked at first. I pushed her back until she was sitting on the vibrating machine. I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down. She spread her legs and I enthusiastically began to lick her cunt. She opened her blouse and bra, letting them fall to the floor, before squeezing her full tits. She dragged her nails over the sensitive skin and twisted her nipples roughly.

Within a few minutes she was cumming hard, grabbing me by the hair and grinding against my tongue.

-----------------------------------

On the Friday afternoon before Dan returned, my Mom and I lay in my bed, my head resting on her chest as she stroked my hair. My father had left that morning for another golfing weekend. I vaguely hoped that he was getting his dick sucked by some slut on his trips. It seemed unfair that his wife and daughter were exploring new sexual frontiers while he was practising his short game.

No pun intended.

Over the past few days, a naughty idea had formed in my mind. I decided to share it with my mother and let her choose whether we should pursue it or not.

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Would you like it if I brought a friend over later... for some fun?" I asked, tentatively.

"Hmmmmm... A guy or a girl?" she asked, with curiosity.

"I was thinking of maybe asking Bella over."

"... Bella? The blonde with the big tits?" It still turned me on to hear my own prim and proper mother talk dirty. "Oh yes, I remember her alright... Quite pretty, as far as I recall." She paused. "Am I... invited to join you two?"

"Of course! To be honest, I think she might have a little crush on you. And the two of us have fooled around in the past."

My mother turned her head to look at me with interest, smiling salaciously. "Oh? Dirty girls!... I myself may have thought about her between my legs, once or twice."

"... I might have let her finger me when she stayed over, once or twice." I replied with a grin.

My hand dropped between her open legs.

"... What makes you think she has a crush on your dear old mother?"

"Well, I noticed that she was staring at you in your yellow bikini when we had the pool party a few years ago. Do you remember when she offered to put lotion on your back? Also, when she was staying here she used to hang around and talk with you in the kitchen before we went to bed. When I played with her pussy afterwards, she was always soaking wet."

"Hmmmm... Naughty. It sounds like you already have a plan. I would like to, if she goes for it. I'm glad its her, I wouldn't like to fuck another guy behind Dan's back."

I was surprised but happy that my Mom also felt loyal to Dan. Neither of us wanted to fuck another man.

"So you let Bella finger you while she stayed over in this room? Mmmmmmmmmm... Tell me everything..." my Mom purred.

She reached down and began to play with my pussy.

-----------------------------------

Bella arrived with a bottle of wine at 8pm.

She was tall, about 5'9 with a slim waist and very large DD tits. Her blonde hair, clear skin, and pale blue eyes easily made her one of the most desired women on campus.

She had been a track runner until her massive chest literally got in the way. Now she stayed fit by swimming laps and teaching yoga.

Bella assumed we were just having a quiet girls' night in, swapping gossip and stories. I knew she wanted to hear what it was like to fuck Dan. I was going to use that hook to get her right where I... and my mother... wanted her.

We ate dinner with Mom. I noticed Bella was extra chatty with her, and my mother returned the attention, subtly complimenting Bella's appearance. We finished the first bottle after dinner, and opened another before moving to the living room.

My Mom went to go upstairs, but I asked her to join us, as planned. Bella eagerly agreed that she should have another glass of wine with us. My mother 'reluctantly' agreed to return after she got changed into something more comfortable.

When she entered the living room a few minutes later wearing a black and red silk kimono, I could swear I saw Bella gulp. The fabric hugged her sensuous curves, drawing particular attention to her voluptuous breasts. I loved watching people ogle my mother, but it was even more erotic to see the usually cool Bella become slightly flustered by my Mom's conspicuous sexuality.

We chatted about school and our plans for the future. My Mom was mostly quiet, her cheeks becoming red as she drank alcohol. Bella seemed to steer the conversation towards sex. She told us how her boyfriend was 'only ok' in bed, but usually lasted for a mere minute or so, leaving her more than a little frustrated. We giggled a bit at that.

Eventually she straight out asked me if Dan was good in bed. I had suspected she would ask. When she did, I started to believe that the plan could work.

"Oh my, Mei! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that in front of you!" she gushed.

"So... you should have said it when I'm not here?" my mother replied drily.

"No, no, I mean!... I shouldn't have asked!" Bella laughed with embarrassment, her sweet nature making her more appealing to both of us.

"It's ok. Yumi's a big girl, she can tell you if she wants..." my Mom said, mischief in her eyes.

Bella turned to me, expectantly. I decided to make the most of the situation.

"Well... I don't know if you know... but Dan has a REALLY big dick." I began.

"Oh my God, I KNOW!" Bella interjected, barely able to contain her excitement. She turned to my mother. "Everyone goes to the swim team practice just to get a glimpse of his... big dick!"

"Oh my! Is that so?" my Mom responded innocently with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah..." I continued. "To be honest, he fucks like King Kong too. I've never cum so much with one guy before."

Bella appeared a little shocked at the words I used in front of my mother. As neither I nor my Mom reacted however, she seemed to accept this was normal conversation for us. I got the feeling it even excited her.

"Wow... You're so LUCKY!" she said, dreamily.

"Sometimes he sends me videos of him jacking off... I love to watch those." I said, dangling the carrot in front of her.

"Whoa!... God!... I'd LOVE to see that!" she said, nervously chewing her bottom lip.

"I guess I could show you... If it's ok with you Mom?"

My Mom shrugged her shoulders, nonchalantly. "Why not? Show us what all the fuss is about... Needless to say, we probably shouldn't tell your father." The three of us laughed.

I took out my phone and flicked through apps. I made a show of searching for the video but eventually turned to Bella with a disappointed expression. "Oh damn, the app I use automatically deletes files after 24 hours..."

She looked so deflated as she exhaled deeply, it was almost too perfect. "Oh, crap! That's too bad."

"Hmmmm." I paused thoughtfully for a few seconds, feeling like a second rate actor. "Unless..." I began.

"Unless... what?" Bella asked.

"Well... maybe I could call him and ask him to show it to me?... You two would need to sit on that couch so he doesn't know you're here."

Bella licked her lips, her eyes widening with the audacity of my offer. I wondered what thoughts were going through her mind. It seemed to me that the possibility of seeing Dan's big cock overwhelmed any concern she may have had.

She turned to look at my Mom. My Mom shrugged again, her eyelids appearing heavy as she expertly acted as if the wine had loosened her inhibitions. Only I knew she didn't have inhibitions to begin with.

"Ok! Do it!" Bella said excitedly, clapping her hands like a schoolgirl.

I wrote a message to Dan.

BELLA IS HERE. CAN YOU RUB YOUR COCK FOR US, BABY?

Upon further consideration, I sent another message.

DONT MENTION HER OR MY MOM

He wrote back a minute later.

GLADLY

I connected my phone to the TV. The three of us were silent as my phone's background appeared on the screen. Bella moved to sit beside my Mom. I would have bet that my Mom's nipples were hard under the silk of her kimono.

Everything was happening as we had planned.

I called Dan.

Before the connection was made, I heard Bella mutter to herself 'Oh my God... This is insane!'

She couldn't believe the erotic turn the evening had taken.

Little did she know, she was in for a lot more.

Dan's face appeared on the screen. It looked like he was in bed already.

"Hey babe." he said, with a grin.

"Hey babe." I said, returning the smile. "I miss you so much baby. And you know I miss that big, fat dick too!"

I heard Bella inhale sharply. It must have been exciting to hear her friend act so slutty in front of her own mother.

Dan smiled. "I wonder which one you miss more... You wanna see it baby?"

"Mmmmmmm-hmmmmmm... Show me that fucking monster!"

His camera tilted until it was showing his boxer shorts and legs. With his other hand, he reached down and pulled the shorts off. His huge erect cock stood straight up, pointing at the ceiling. It looked even bigger than normal on the television screen.

I heard both Bella and my Mom gasp.

He started to gently stroke that beautiful long, thick shaft.

"Show me your tits, slut!" he ordered.

Dirty boy.

I realized that I would have to put on a show for Dan... and Bella. The thought thrilled me.

I lay back on the sofa.

I opened the buttons on my shirt, exposing the bra underneath. I unclipped it and pulled it down, revealing my breasts to Dan... and the two voyeurs.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Dan groaned, his hand moving faster.

"Wish you were sucking these, baby?" I asked, coyly. I pinched both nipples and cooed.

"Fuck yeah!"

I glanced over at Bella and my Mom. Bella's mouth was wide open. Both were watching intently and breathing deeply, their chests rising and falling rapidly. My Mom was slightly rubbing her legs together, stimulating her pussy. Bella was visibly aroused, her nipples erect under her white blouse. She looked from Dan's cock on the screen, to me rubbing my nipples, to my Mom shifting in her seat beside her. I could only imagine how kinky it must have seemed to her.

Feeling unbelievably slutty, I decided to take this amateur production to the next level.

"I know what you want, big boy!" I purred at the camera.

I propped the phone on the coffee table, pointing it at myself. I hooked my fingers into my shorts and panties, pulling them off to show my pussy to Dan and the two women. I lifted my shirt and bra off so that I was completely naked. I slowly opened my legs and reaching down, I spread my pussy lips for Dan to leer at.

His hand was a blur, moving up and down his cock furiously.

I slowly began to touch myself, aware that both women were now looking at me more than the screen. I moaned dramatically for Dan's benefit. I saw my Mom slide a hand inside the kimono and began rubbing her breast.

I looked directly at Bella as I slipped a finger into my pussy. I moaned like a whore, licking my lips gratuitously.

My Mom opened her kimono, her C cup tits, defined abs, and wet pussy now on show.

Bella's gaze flew from Dan's monster cock on the screen, to my finger entering my pussy, to my Mom seductively teasing her nipples. I could hear her deep, animalistic breaths.

I could only imagine how turned on she was.

Apparently she couldn't take any more.

She began to pull her tanktop over her head and opened her bra with the urgency of a 15 year old boy getting lucky for the first time. Her massive tits dropped as the bra fell to the floor.

They were huge!

Her large nipples stood erect. I wanted to suck them so bad. She continued to slide her skirt off, her tits jiggling as she did so. Her shaven pussy looked like it was already very wet.

My Mom's hand appeared on Bella's bare thigh. They locked eyes, and I saw explicit mutual desire exchanged wordlessly between them. My mother's hand crept towards Bella's pussy. Bella didn't try to stop her. In fact, I noticed her legs open slightly.

My Mom started to rub her clit and Bella put a hand over her mouth to stifle the deep groan of pleasure. Bella returned the favor, rubbing my Mom's pussy with her left hand.

"MMMMMMMM! OH FUCK DAN! I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU'RE HOME TO FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK!" I moaned.

"YOU SEXY LITTLE SLUT! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM SOON!" he grunted through clenched teeth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! YEAH BABY! I WANT YOUR CUM! CUM FOR ME!!!"

My own orgasm was close.

The three of us watched the massive TV screen as Dan's swollen member shot thick ropes of cum with force, again and again.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" he groaned.

"OH FUCK DAN, I'M CUMMINGGGGG!" I said, my finger pumping my pussy as my other hand circled my clit.

I started to writhe on the sofa, my pussy juice dripping between my legs and onto the fabric. My eyes were shut tight and my mouth was wide open as I panted for breath. My body spasmed as wave after wave of an intense orgasm moved through me.

"OH FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!" I groaned wantonly.

I collapsed onto the couch and watched breathlessly as Bella and my Mom played with each other, my slutty display triggering their own orgasms.

They looked so sexy as their bodies shook, their full tits heaving. Bella's blonde hair, pale skin, and pink areolas contrasted beautifully with my Mom's Asian skin, silky black hair, and dark nipples.

Holy shit... Did that really just happen?

After we had recovered, I said goodbye to Dan and told him that I would see him when he got back. I disconnected the call and fell back onto the sofa.

The three of us looked at each other, unsure how to proceed. I suspected we all wanted to continue, but each knew we would be crossing another, more dangerous line.

Fortunately, my wonderful whore of a mother took control.

She placed her hand under Bella's chin and eased her closer until their lips met. They kissed softly at first, Bella softly sucking on my Mom's sensual bottom lip. My Mom pulled back slightly, and Bella looked into her beautiful Asian eyes with a trace of doubt.

She turned to me with a pleading look on her face. "Are you... ok with this, Yumi?" she asked, earnestly.

If only she knew this was exactly what my Mom and I had planned.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, my hand returning to my clit.

She relaxed and smiled flirtatiously before turning back to kiss my mother.

My Mom put her hand on Bella's shoulder and positioned Bella to sit on the floor in front of her. Once between my mother's open legs, Bella knew what was expected. She began to kiss my Mom's pussy, gently licking her labia up and down. Soon she was circling her clit with her tongue. She looked so hot, the tight little rosebud of her ass directly in front of my eye-line. Her big tits swayed as she ate my Mom's cunt.

I couldn't resist, I got down on my knees behind Bella and started to lick her sexy ass. She moaned with surprise and pleasure. She reached between her legs and played with herself while I rimmed her. My Mom smiled down on us, her eyes full of carnal lust.

"Oh my, look at you two filthy little sluts!" my mother murmured. "What kind of daughter have I raised, I wonder?"

12