My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella attacked her pussy with her tongue, eager to please the hot Asian MILF she had undoubtedly fantasized about for years.

I licked Bella's ass, flicking my tongue against her sensitive hole while she worked her clit. My hand was also busy between my legs.

"Bella... I think you should stay the night..." my Mom offered. "You don't want to make... bad choices after too many glasses of wine..."

Bella grinned up at my sexy Japanese mother's angelic face. "Of course, Mrs. Tanaka! Whatever you say!"

I watched as my mother stroked Bella's cheek, and blew a sultry kiss to her.

Moments later, I saw the expression on my Mom's face change as Bella resumed licking and teasing her pussy. I knew from experience what that meant.

She started to cum hard, grabbing Bella's blonde hair and grinding herself against my friend's mouth. As I licked Bella's ass, I could see my Mom's tits shake as her body bucked violently. Bella's fingers worked overtime on her own clit as she made my Mom cum. Bella tensed as she too began to climax, and I felt my own building, my pussy electrified with pure sexual energy. It was as if my mother's orgasm flowed through my slutty friend and into me.

We came together, crying out like degenerate harlots in a primal scene of pure lust.

I felt Bella's ass tighten with each spasm.

It was extraordinarily hot.

My Mom released Bella's hair, regaining her breath as she slumped against the sofa cushion.

Bella lay on the carpet, panting from the exertion and rapture. She looked dazed from the unexpected turn of events, as if she expected to wake at any moment from a particularly tantalizing dream.

I rose on unsteady legs, my body slick with the sweat generated by two consecutive orgasms.

I offered my hand to my mother. She grasped it and rose to her feet smoothly. Even after cumming twice, she maintained a graceful manner.

We looked down on Bella. She was a hot mess. Her huge tits, covered in sweat, heaved as she regained her breath.

"Want to come upstairs and fuck my daughter and I?" my Mom proposed, bluntly.

Bella responded with a wolfish grin.

We went upstairs to my room. We kissed each other softly then, the urgency of the last orgasm had tempered our passion.

We all knew without speaking that we would take our time, exploring any sexual act and fantasy we wanted to.

The first time she saw my mother and I kiss, Bella whispered "Oh my God!... you two are so fucking HOT!"

Bella as it turned out, loved to watch me and my mother kiss, just like Dan.

We gave her a show, rubbing each other's tits and teasing our nipples for her. We pushed her back until she was lying flat on my bed. My Mom and I each leaned down to take into our mouths a pale nipple. Bella stroked our hair as we did so, and purred with sexual anticipation.

We fucked each other every way we could think of. We each were pleasured by the other two, multiple times. At one point, the three of us were eating pussy.

Just when we were almost spent, I licked Bella's pussy while my Mom rimmed her. My childhood friend reached down and held both of our heads, pulling our tongues closer to her sensitive cunt and ass. She came like a bitch in heat, cursing and bucking on my bed. We did our best to keep licking and teasing her as she thrashed wildly.

As we lay together afterwards, the clock showed 3:27 am. We had blissfully fucked for hours. With final lingering kisses, we affectionately said goodnight to each other.

Within minutes, we were all soundly asleep, our bodies pressed together and limbs entwined.

12