My Japanese Waitress, Miyuki Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Uhh! daaady, uuuh! Please..." she begged but gradually there was less and less protest in her voice. Rather, acceptance, like she had to object but knew it didn't matter.

"God, you feel good, whore," I growled and pulled all the way out, just to hammer forcefully into her, regrettably letting go of her boob to get better leverage. She responded with a loud "oh!" and it actually didn't sound like she minded all that much. Again, I pulled out and thrust into her defenseless pussy.

"God!" she gasped as I forced myself into her, filling her completely,

"You're so much bigger than Japanese men!" However, it didn't sound like a complaint anymore. Her hands were on her tits, playing with her nipples, and, as I continued fucking her, she didn't try to shy away from my cock anymore. Instead, she gently met my thrusts, letting me as far into her as possible.

Her cunt, hot, wet, and tight, convulsed greedily on my pistoling cock, her hips writhing and lurching rhythmically undermine.

"Yes," she murmured. "Fuck me, daddy... fuck my cunt... yes... shove your cock into my Japanes cunt, ahhhhh... fuck me... ahhhhhh uhh yes... that's it!"

I picked up speed effortlessly, rocked my hips swiftly up and down, my butt flex and unflex powerfully, my enormous cock plunging and thrusting steeply in and out of the small Japanese hookers cunt. She hissed in pleasure as I rammed my cock into her flesh over and over again.

It crushed her engorged clitoris in its back and forth, in and out of her hairy passage, mashing her cunt-flesh delightfully. Her body lurched and jerked faster and faster under my hard thrusts, her breasts jiggled and bounced, her head flipped from side to side as she moaned ecstatically, her tongue arching erotically across her upper lip.

"Mm... ohhhh yes... oh ma uhhhh yes uhhh yes... c'mon sir... fuck me... fuck me... ohhh that's so good... fuck me deep daddy... all cock in my Japanese cuunt, daaaady.. yes...... don't stop, OHHHHH uhh yes! Ohhh fuck yes!"

"I knew... you were a slut, Miyuki!" I gloated in between hammering my full length into her.

"Just can't... resist my cock... can you?"

"Ooooh, noooo..." she objected, "I'm... uh...! I'm not...Mi..."

Akiko never finished the sentence as she seemed to lose her train of thought to the onslaught between her legs.


"Oh no?" I wondered, "Still want me... to stop, Miyuki?"

"I... don't... I'm not.." she gasped, "oh God, I'm so close! Please!"

Akiko stopped her sentence, she was used to men calling her someone else's name.

I leaned down to kiss the hooker, but she didn't respond at first but finally opened her mouth and let my tongue into her mouth - which I took full advantage of and "frenched" her for all I was worth, thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

She sucked it sexily, her hands roamed up and down my muscular body. Her fingers dug into my shoulder's thick muscles. As I moved faster still, her hands slid down to my buttocks and she squeezed them eagerly, pulling my flesh deeper into her own. I nuzzled her throat, swept his tongue through her ear.


"C'mon, Miyuki... take it... take my cock... fuck yes... take it... oh fuck yes Ohhhhhh uhhh yeh take it, Miyuki, take it!"

God, this was hot! She was so sexy, I grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head, and it gave me a nice feeling of control as well as better leverage for the fucking.

She loved it, I was taking her just like she liked it, hard and rough and when I took my mouth off hers, she moaned louder and louder as I continued to fuck her relentlessly.

"Hai (yes)... daddy Haaaai... Ohhh... Mhm!" she gasped and I sped up a little, only too eager to hear more.

"Oh GOD yes!" she cried in response,

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Faster and faster I did just that, and soon the hooker was out of control.

My big cock made the small Japanese hooker wild, She gasped and bucked eagerly under me, her legs spread wider, her hips rocked up and down in increasing urgency, her body jerked and lurched in pleasure.

"C'mon, Miyuki," I growled, ramming savagely into her flesh.

"Take my cock, Miyuki! C'mon! Squeeze it with your tight cunt, Miyuki... do it!"

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god...." Akiko lost herself and shrank to a glowing ball of pleasure, a spiral galaxy of sexuality rotating around her cunt and the thick, hard rod thrusting into it.

Her first climax, when it hit, caught her by surprise. This was something very unusual in her line of work, but this cock was driving her mad. She screamed:

"Iku, iku!" again and again as the waves of joy and lustful energy washed through her body, pulling me convulsively against her, digging her fingernails so hard into my back that she left long, bloody scratches.

I slowed, making her groan in frustration. I chuckled and stroked slowly in and out of her flesh, slowing down even more until I was almost motionless. She gasped, writher and thrashed beneath me. Suddenly, I switched to a violent trip-hammer rhythm, my hips rocked furiously back and forth and up and down, slamming into her flesh.


"OH MA UHHH OHHHH UHH SO... UHHH... OHHHHHHHHHM uhh OHHHHHHHHH!" the whore cried, her head whipping back, her mouth tearing open, her body jerking and lurching and thrashing furiously under my powerful thrusts and the whore came once again with a loud shrieky scream.

All of a sudden, I pushed the Akiko off and laid down on the bed.

"Ride my big white cock, whore."

The tiny Japanese whore mounted me, kneeled astride my hips, and impaled her cunt slowly on my hard erection, savoring every inch as her cunt engulfed my rock-hard cock. She leaned forward over me, on her knees and outstretched arms, grabbed my hairy chest and began to rock slowly up and down, rolling her hips with a cunning skill that made her cunt swirl and spiral round and round on my aching cock. I couldn't take my eyes off her face. She looked so beautiful, her features softened with lust, her eyes hooded, her mouth open as she moaned and gasped erotic words in Japanese. Her face turned slightly to one side, her long neck craned, her swollen breasts jiggled and bounced, her gold mangalsutra slapping and tossing against her honey skin.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh uhhh yes uhhh ohhh uhh yes... c'mon daddy...yes... mm yes... oh god yes, I love your big cock in my pussy daddy fuck me, daddy, fuck me!"

Beneath her, I grinned to myself, sliding my hands up her body to cup and squeeze her swollen breasts, pinching and tweaking her long, rigid nipples. Of course, I was going to fuck her, maybe more than she would like, I definitely would fuck her ass and I was going to fuck her as long as I could, I paid for a long fuck. Who would in his right mind could resist a temptation this wondrous?

Akiko rode up and down me hard, gasping when I reached out my hand to stroke her nipples and clitoris, then leaning forward to cover them both with a tent of her long black hair and to kiss passionately while she squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles.

I groaned and Akiko smiled.

"I fuck you good, daddy?"

I groaned in an answer as Akiko squeezed my cock deeper and deeper into her tight hairy pussy.

"Ahhh, daddy, fuuck, you like me fuck you, daddy?"

"Fuck, I love your tight pussy riding daddy's hard cock."

Above me, the whore cried out in sharp, staccato moans, her fingers scrabbling frantically at her breasts. My cock felt like a white-hot poker as it surged inexorably into her pussy.

Her pussy-hole cramped on the invader, pulsing powerfully.

Akiko's head swam with lust and desire. There were few pleasures so intensely satisfying as when she was in full control of a huge western cock. She would've gladly fucked this horse cock for free.

Akiko rocked her small body slowly, heavily, and deeply for the next five minutes.

Our rhythm steadied gradually, altering from the initial lurching and jerking to more deliberate in-and-out, back and forth, to and from motions. She whimpered in joy, rocking back and forth above her new daddy as she pumped me thoroughly. My cock slid in and out of her pussy channel and every time it went in she felt a surge of joy wash over her. She squirmed and writhed erotically against me. I groaned softly, savoring the wonderful heat and tightness of her pussy cramping and contracting powerfully on my pistoling cock as it slid deeply in and out of her pussy channel.

"Ohhh, Miyuki, take my cock, Squeeze it with your tight cunt, Miyuki... ride me hard, feel how big my cock is for you my love!"

"Ohhhh uhh ohhh uhh yes... oh daddy yes... c'mon... do it, daddy... yes... that's it... oh god that's so good, baby... yes... c'mon... do it, daddy... I love your cock in me... ahhhhh uhhh yes, there! Oh god yes!"

The sharpness of her cries gave way to an erotic, husky, and breathless litany of erotic gasps and moans of genuine pleasure. They aroused me even more.

"Ohh yes... c'mon, Miyuki... take it... take it, my love... take my cock... oh fuck yes... c'mon... take it, Miyuki uhhh yes... oh yes!"

I looked at Akiko's naked body, glistening with sweat, her face flushed with pleasure as she clamped down on my hard cock again with all her force.

Akiko began to ride me again, faster and faster, anchored by my hands on her pelvis steadying her. She closed her eyes and chanted to herself soundlessly: 


"I love big white cock, I looove big white cock.. I love daddy's big white cooock.".... as she slid up and down for endless minutes, and then cried out incoherently as my right hand shifted to her crotch and he began rubbing her clit with my thumb and the other one was molesting her small pale breast.

Akiko came hard again, too far gone even to shout "Iku" this time, screaming with pleasure as she thrashed about uncontrollably, held down by my hands back on her pelvis, like a dying fish transfixed by a spear. It went on even longer this time until she was too exhausted to do anything but gasp and a mist seemed to have come between herself and the world. She realized that she had been on the verge of losing consciousness, and she collapsed to cover me, shaking violently.

I held her for a long time, still hard inside her, moving gently every so often, but not attempting anything vigorous, waiting for her to catch her breath. We kissed again and again, and I stroked Akiko's back, carefully moving her long hair out of harm's way.

Eventually, I threw her off me, and she fell down to the bed completely exhausted. She had a very impressive thick, dark and shapely bush, which I understand that many Asian women consider a bit of a curse; but I found it to be quite the turn-on.

I stared at her naked body. Like many Asian women, she had small, but beautiful perky breasts and a petite frame. I absolutely adore Asian women - their beautiful black hair, soft skin, and intriguing eyes never fail to get the attention of white guys like myself. And sweet silk soft hairy pussies.

Slowly, I moved down her body, kissing and licking her warm, soft flesh, moving lower till my face was right above her hairy crotch. My fingers played with the hairy bush, my tips running through the dense undergrowth; occasionally I pulled a small tuft to its full length of almost two inches as she raised her butt momentarily. I kept playing with Akiko's pussy, pushing my fingers into the thick bush, parted the hair, and revealed the outer lips of her cunt. They were dark brown and fleshy and as I splayed them, more of her sensitive inner lips came into view and I loved the pink coral of her innermost secret. My fingertips were instantly wet from the juices that had been flowing out of her for some time.

I was mesmerized by her hairy pussy once again.

Akiko whimpered a weak moan, as I clawed her cunt-lips open with my fingers and dragged my tongue down her slit.

Akiko gasped and hissed instantly, her back arching, her long neck craning. She cried out, her hands flew to her breasts, her head snapped to one side. I forced her cunt-lips open and began tongue-fucking her slowly, lapping at the musky-sweet nectar that streamed out of her cunt.

"No, please no... I can't take any more.. Please daddy, no more." Akiko whimpered weakly.

"I did pay you for a long fuck, remember, and I'm not done," I said as Akiko moved her hands to her sides and grabbed the damp sheets. Her dark meaty pussy lips protruded quite prominently from her swollen hairy mound and a lovely puckered pink ring, surrounded by curly, raven-black hairs.

After lapping her cunt for a good three minutes, savoring her hot juices and her hairy bush, I got up and once again positioned the tip between the soft bulbous mounds of her outer labia, the wetness of her secretions almost sizzling on the fiery red-hot head of his phallus. As soon as Akiko felt my head press at the opening of her vaginal canal, she pushed her pelvis forward snagged my gland and instantly inserted two inches inside her dripping cunt again.

Akiko began to scream, starting from her diaphragm up through her lungs and through her lips. She was cumming again

"Cum for me, Daddy, cum in my Japanese cunt...... aaaa.... yeees!" she begged in quick breaths as the wave of her orgasm rushed through her small body.

"I want you to cum in my pussy, deep! DEEP INSIDE ME!!! So... hungry for..... you! YES!!! NOW!!!"

I pulled out my cock and took off the rubber, I wanted a clean shot, I wanted to fill Akiko's hairy pussy with my seed, then I shoved it back in again.

I knew I was close and I desperately wanted to cum.

"Ahhhhh, Miyuki, I'm cumming... Fuuuck."

"Ohh yes... Daddy, yes... yes."

I slammed my massive erection viciously into her cunt one last time and unloaded my gun.

"Ohh yes. Miyuki... take it... take my seed. oooo fuuck.. take it... Miyuki uhhh yes!"

I held nothing back; months of pent-up libidinous energy, fantasizing about Miyuki made me explode into a volcanic eruption, spewing out a voluminous amount of thick warm semen into her depths in rapid-fire static jets. Behind my closed eyes, electric sparks flew across the black canvas as he lost all conscious awareness. My grip on Akiko's hips was like vise-like clamps and my thrusts were like a pulverizing pneumatic tool that had run riot. Every five seconds, I ejaculated ropes of cum into her vaginal canal, filling her completely with my fluids in the span of twenty, thirty seconds.

After my last convulsive thrust, I felt so drained of my strength that I literally fell over Akiko's small body, with my cock still inside and her legs wrapped around my back. It took almost two minutes before my thick rock-hard penis began to lose some of its tumescences, albeit only fractionally. The fire dissipated but, like an ember, my shaft continued to radiate a certain energy in her cunt as she squeezed the last drops of semen by gripping my cock with contractions of her vaginal muscles.

Ten minutes later we both fell asleep, exhausted. 




MORNING


I woke up early the next morning with the hooker sleeping next to me, barely covered by a thin sheet. I felt horny, the image of her naked body at peace, laying next to me started a little rush of blood starting to fill up my flaccid cock. Every curve, crest, swell, and valley, from her nice strong back to her naked smooth ass was intoxicating. The gentle ebb and flow of her breaths as she inhaled and exhaled and the undulations in her body shape with each respiration. My heart beat against my chest, beat against her back.

The sight of her nakedness had stiffened me again, the blood in my engorging flesh and veins was soon standing proud again.

Her ass was in perfect viewing condition! I reached out and placed a hand on her cheeks and rubbed both spheres. I memorized every inch of it, tracing my eyes and hand all over her sweet and very smooth ass. 


I loved every curve of her buttocks and the cleft of her bottom exposed and naked.

I gently snuck in a finger and felt her outer lips and then started massaging her clit under her body.

I gently rubbed her labia and around her clitoris, and I could feel her swollen labia, hot with blood and wet with arousal, then and slowly inserted a finger in her soaked hairy pussy.

I touched her perfect asshole with my wet finger and made it wet without pressing too hard, I wouldn't call it fingering, it was more like caressing her asshole. I spread her butt cheeks and blew air inside her little gaping asshole. Akiko raised her ass a bit higher and started moaning in her sleep. She started humping her pillow.

Soon, Akiko woke up feeling my finger sliding in and out of her dark shitter.

"Ahh, daddy, are you horny," she said and reached for my by now rock-hard cock.

"You want me to suck your cock daddy?"

I smiled and nodded my head. Akiko pulled her hair back and lowered herself to my cock. She opened her mouth over the head of my large piece of meat and took it in. She swirled her tongue over my sensitive head, the feel of her metal jewel sliding over my head was awesome. Slowly she slid down my shaft letting the stub dance around the underside of my dick. Grabbing the base of my cock, she started bobbing up and down. For a young girl, she was a pretty good cocksucker, but she didn't even take half my cock in her mouth, but I didn't care, her asshole was my aim, this was just the pre-course.

I heard her muffled moans as she continued bobbing on my cock. Every once in a while she's just licked up the sides of my shaft while she caressed my balls with her fingernails.

"Am I a good girl, daddy?" Akiko asked.

"You suck cock pretty good, for being a Jappo hooker."

"Thank you daddy."

She bobbed up and down my shaft, playing with my balls for another 30 seconds before she came off again. 


"Daddy, I've been a bad girl," she said innocently.

Excellent! She wanted to play this little game again!

"Very bad." I continued as I hit her right butt cheek.

"I promise I won't do it again," she responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes daddy," she said pretending to be nervous.

I ran my hand down her back until it landed on her little perfectly shaped round, symmetrical, and firm ass, and gave it a squeeze. I moved my hand to her other butt cheek and gave it a squeeze too before giving it a playful slap.


"Mmmmmm," she responded after I slapped it.

"Are you sure?" I asked even louder.

"Yes, daddy, I promise!" she said boldly.

I did it again, only this time a little harder.

"Mmmmmm, that's good," she replied.

I reached my hand back even further and slapped her cute little ass so hard it began to turn red.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's such a turn-on. Do it again." she replied.

I did it again, and again, and again. I don't know why, but I've never tried spanking before. If I would've known how it turned on women I would have done it a long time ago.

"You like that? You like when I slap your tight little Japanese ass?" I said as I hit her butt cheeks a few more times.

"Mmmmm yeah. I'm so turned on right now, daddy," she responded.

My cock was starting to ache.

I decided to go a bit harder and gave Akiko a huge slap while saying:

"Who's your daddy Miyuki???"

Akiko began to giggle while slightly pushing her butt even closer to me. I slapped her butt again, this time a little softer.

"Who's your daddy?" I said again.

"Oh yeah, I am getting so wet. Do it again," she instructed me.

I nestled my fingers between her crack. I could feel her body tense as I pulled apart her cheeks to expose her tiny little asshole.


"Who's your daddy, Miyuki?" I asked again.

"You, daddy," Akiko whispered quietly.

My cock was ready to explode. My hand gave her ass another slap, this time incredibly hard.

"You like getting your ass slapped, little whore?"

"Mmmmmmmm yeah." was all she could say.

"Who's your daddy?" I continued. I couldn't get enough of this!