My Japanese Waitress, Miyuki Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are..." she said even more confidently.

I hit her ass again.

"You like that? You like getting spanked?"

"Yes sir, I've been really bad," she replied.

"Do you promise you will be a good little whore for now on?" I continued.

"I promise," she replied.

"I can't hear you," I said firmly.

"I promise I'll be good, daddy," she said innocently.

I wet a couple of fingers from her pussy juice and slowly pushed one up inside her tight asshole.

Akiko grunted as my wet finger slid just inside her tight ass.

"Oh God," she said, in a husky groan. I slowly worked my fingers in and out of her ass, pulling them out, gathering some more "lube" from her extremely wet pussy.

I lifted Akiko's red ass up in the air, stuck in my head, and gently nuzzled the lips of her hairy pussy from behind, my nose lightly poking at her wrinkles back entrance.

Akiko moaned softly, took a deep breath as I lowered my face in between her ass cheeks. The intoxicating scent of her sweet pussy and asshole almost made my cock explode. I softly kissed the moist, shiny folds of Akiko's pussy and nuzzled them apart with the tip of my nose. I slowly traced the outer edges of her hanging inner lips with the hot wet tip of my tongue then slapped playfully at her bulging fleshy hood. Akiko quivered against my face and rocked her sexy hips and grays loudly.

"Ahh, fuuuck, daddy... fuuck."

The steamy center of her hot little Asian cunt was extremely wet and vivid pink.

I slid my hungry tongue into her and found her warm thick juices to be sweet and tangy, reminiscent of mango juice. Akiko's hot twat soon covered my mouth like the oxygen mask on a fighter pilot and her tightly clenched anus pressed firmly against my nose. I grabbed her buttocks with my hands and spread her cheeks so that I could breathe and so I could really get busy with my tongue. Akiko moaned loudly as her once forbidden orifice quickly became exposed. She was squeaky clean and surely she couldn't have thought I could resist swirling my tongue wildly around the perimeter of her hairy asshole?

"Ohhhh uhhh yes!" Akiko groaned.

"Oh god yes, daddy yes... lick my ass daddy fuuuuck."


Akiko let out a loud moan and pushed her ass back hard against my mouth as my tongue did laps around her tender dimple. The rush of excitement prompted her to lean forward, grab the sheet hard.

She obviously liked the feel of my hot wet tongue circling her delicate anus and pushing hungrily against her tight pink funnel.

"Daaady... mm... yeh... that's it... ohhh uhhhh yes... do it, daddy... fuck my tight asshole with your tongue... oh ma uhhhh yes... oh ma uhhhh yes!"

She quickly found a pleasurable rhythm, rocking her sexy ass slightly forward and backwards to allow for the teasing penetration of my tongue, then sliding quickly back over my face until it plunged deep into her wetness. She was grinding her clit hard against my goatee-covered chin and gyrating her hips wildly as she moaned and whimpered.

Tonguing her sweet ass was just like turning on a faucet. Her sweet creamy juices began to flow like a mountain stream after the winter snow melts soaking the sheet. She came twice, the first was just a whistle-stop along the way to her final destination, her broken breathing, the bouncing of her ass onto my face, and that emotion.

I slid in a third finger into her cunt and began tongue- and finger-fucking Akiko simultaneously. Her body writhed and thrashed in uncontrolled delight on the bed, her head twisting from side to side, her hands desperately gripping to the damp sheet.

Akiko gasped and cried out, her face twisting in waves of lust, and grabbed her own butt cheeks and spread them wide.


"OHHHHH uh OH ma uhhh OHHHHH uhh Oh God daddy... OH fuuck daddy uhhh OH uhh Oh yes" she sobbed ecstatically.


Akiko's small body once again lurched, thrashed and writhed frantically as I tormented her without respite, bringing her to the brink of yet another explosive orgasm. Seconds before she came, I stopped, placed myself behind her shivering ass while Akiko cried out in shocked frustration.

I pushed my thick cock helmet up against the entrance of her well-used cunt. Shoving it forward, I plunged my shaft fully into her juicy hooker-hairy cunt before beginning to thrust it in and out.

Akiko let out an extraordinary groan, a sound of pain mixed with sheer ecstasy, as she was impaled by my big bone.

I picked up speed, huffing and puffing like a locomotive. Akiko kept her red asscheek spread and I loved watching her little tight asshole and my thick cock slid effortlessly in and out of her hairy snatch.

I grabbed her breasts, squeezed her nipples, and began to pump in and out of her tight but very wet snatch with force. As my pace grew faster, I held her small breast and watched my large tool fully stretch her pussy.

Akiko giggled and moaned,

"Fuck me, Daddy, slam your cock into your baby girl."

"Miyuki."

"What, daddy."

"Say Fuck me, Daddy, slam your cock into little Miyuki's cunt."

"Fuck me daddy fuck my tight little Miyuki's cunt."

I did just that and began fucking Akiko faster and harder.

"That's it, daddy, take your little Miyuki's cunt, take your baby girl!" Akiko screamed, as I rammed myself balls-deep inside of her, thrusting in and out as brutally and violently as I could muster, my cock grew and expanded inside Akiko's tight little hole, which constricted around me, forming a tighter and tighter gap.

"Take me, daddy! Fuck me, make me yours! Your little cock-slut, your little whore. I'm daddy's little girl, fuck me!"

"Take it you fucking whore! You're such a fucking slut, letting your daddy fuck you like this, do you like it? Do you like having your daddy pay you for sex?"

I screamed, lovingly molesting her young small, lithe body, filling her fertile womb with my big white cock.

"Yes daddy, it's all I want, for you to fuck me like a fucking slut, it's all I want. Fuck my cunt and make me cum! Please daddy, I'm so close, I want to come! Fuck me like a slut and fill me with your cum!"

"Say, daddy, fuck little Miyuki's ass."

"Daddy, fuuck.... fuck your little Miyuki's asshole. yes... yees."

I grabbed some lube from my bag and lubricated her asshole while fucking her tight cunt. Then I gripped onto her ass cheeks and forced my hard cock into her asshole.

"No daddy," Akiko called out, "You're too big, you won't fit! It'll hurt too much, I can't take it!"

But, I didn't care, I took my spare arm and wrapped it around her throat choking her, cutting off her oxygen supply but also her protests. I carried on and was able to get all of my member inside of her, and held it there, allowing her ass to grow used to the filling of my cock.

"You like this don't you? You little slut." I said, pressing my face and tongue into her ear as my grip on her throat and arm tightened as I began to thrust in and out of the hooker's asshole.

"You like being a little whore for daddy, and taking my big fat cock up your tiny little asshole. You like being fucked like a fucking whore, like a common prostitute, by daddy's massive fucking cock!" I screamed, but was only met by a gargled and choked response. I tightened my grip yet again, to show her who was in charge, then released her.

Akiko took in a huge breath of air as her head was pulled back, again using her black hair for leverage.

"Yes daddy, yes I do! I love the feeling of your big fat cock inside me, fill my thigh Japanese ass with your hot seed, make me your fucking cumslut!" She screamed, as the pain of having a cock rip through her asshole transformed into immense pleasure, bringing her close to another orgasm. I pulled out and shoved it into her soaked cunt again

"You fucking slut! Your mine! Do you hear me? Mine! My little fuck toy! My little Miyuki!" I shouted at Akiko, and she loved every minute of it, her cunt tightened and she came hard again, and again I thrusted my hard member deep inside her ass. I kept her held up with her hair, my hand still tangled in her thick black hair fibers which gripped against my skin, then it started to roam her body, particularly her breasts, slapping and kneading the fleshy globes which bounded jiggled with my rough thrusting.

"Pull my hair daddy, make me cum, cover me in your seed, make me your cumbucket!" Akiko begged as her snatch spread her juices all over her thighs and sheet.

I couldn't hold off any longer and when I finally came, I sprayed her asshole with two huge spurts, then I pulled out and the next jets of semen danced across Akiko's taught butt-cheeks and lower back, one shot even reaching her hair, sticking to it and leaving it matted. Sweat and cum now coated Akiko's skin and hair, the once black silken masterpiece, reduced to a clump of sexual conquest.

I quickly pumped myself back inside her snatch, forcing myself to get another erection. 
My semen shot out of my cock, "cream-pieing" her hairy cunt. My lips moved to Akiko's neck as her back arched, my hands pinned her arms above her head and her body bucked and writhed with the same enthusiasm it had had all night.

My rough kisses and violent bites were soon replaced by my hand, which tightened its grip around her throat, choking her again. Whilst the other hand remained pinned her wrists and my mouth traveled all over her tiny sweaty shoulder.

"I fucking love your asshole and cunt, you fucking slut!" I cried out, as I moved it so I towered above Akiko, both my hands now on her neck, choking the life out of her. 

"You are such a fucking whore, such a cumslut, but you're still my little fucking girl! And I believe that I have the right to fuck you like a whore whenever I like!"

"Yes daddy, I love you too! You can fuck me whenever you want, you own my cunt and my asshole. I am yours daddy, your own personal fuck-toy, your own personal whore!" Akiko replied as I released her body and watched Akiko's entire body arch as she took in all the oxygen she had just lost.

The next time I came Miyuki's bar, two days after our dinner, Miyuki's sensual handling of my dirty fingers and my fuck with the Japanese hooker. I was both excited and ashamed, how could I have fucked the Jappo whore when I wanted Miyuki?

After a fairly tense evening with many awkward moments, I finally got a minute with Miyuki by myself.

"Thank you for a lovely evening." Miyuki said softly.

"Thank you, lovely." I said guiltily.

"Steve, I know this is somewhat strange for a Japanese woman to ask, but would you like to accompany me on Friday to a very special event? It's for you, for being such a wonderful man."

Ohh, no, but I'm not, Miyuki, you don't know what a horrible man I really am... Ohh, no.

"Wow, really. But Miyuki, that is a wonderful thing to say, I..."

"Just say yes, you will never forget this evening." Miyuki said with a wicked smile.

"Ok, ok, of course, can't wait you got me curious now."

"Friday, 8 pm, a Limo will pick you up at your hotel."

"Wow, a Limo. Should I bring something, wear something?"

"Clothes, a nice suit is fine but you always dress so fine."

"Again, thank you, and..."

"And what?"
"Will you be wearing something?"

"You are too straightforward, so not Japanese, but yes, it's dinner sooo..."

"It was you that started the blunt question thing."

"True, ok, gotta go, Friday, 8 pm."

"Yes, mam." I said and saluted her military style.

That was 4 days ago.

The story will continue, if you like it.

Steve

E

ND PART 1