My Japanese Waitress, Miyuki Pt. 02

Story Info
Miyuki and I are going to NY. A lot can happen.
12k words
4.37
7.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers

The long-awaited part 2 is finally finished.

Please bear in mind that English is NOT my native language and I do my best.

I hope you will enjoy part two as much as you did in part 1.

PRE-FLIGHT FUCKING

Miyuki's pale skin contrasted against the expensive material of the black robe as she entered the bathroom. She was horny, our black Mistress, Melanie originally from Tallahassee, now living with her lesbian girlfriend in an open relationship in the next town, has spent the whole night with us.

We met Melanie about 6 months ago at a swinger party, and ever since then, we've seen each other regularly.

I still remember the first time we met, she's a 5 foot 7 girl with beautiful brown skin and long, dark brown hair. Full lips, light-tan colored eyes, nice hips, and thighs a flat fit belly, and an amazing black ass, way too sexy for her own good. I could see her large breasts bob up and down as she walked through the room toward us. Her D-cup breasts were enhanced by the under-sized top and they appeared to be larger than they would be if she wore a regular bra top. Her nipples protruded nicely from the tight material.

That night we had one of the best threesomes we've had

Today, we are taking off for New York (Miyuki and I, not Melanie), and we've had Melanie over for the night, some food, drinks, and a lot of fuck.

________

8,22 AM

Miyuki sighs with pleasure as warm water soothe her muscles, running down her breasts and her newly pierced nipples, down her slim fair torso to her pierced navel, and further down her proud hairy pussy. After rinsing her hair and body, she is eager for her finale - getting off.

She takes the shower head and leans up against the cubicle wall and place one leg on a ledge on the opposite wall of the shower stall, then she starts to squeeze her luscious breasts and clit.

She position the shower head right in front of her pussy and splash it with almost full force, while her other hand rubs her clit, harder and faster. Her breasts are heaving more and more as she draws ragged breaths.

Satisfied that the water is enough sensation on her clit she moves her hand to her breasts and starts to tug hard on her nipple piercing, stretching her nipple away from her body as the warm water splash her velvet smoothness. She tugs the metal bars and pull hard at her sore nipples... Then she reaches for a waterproof vibrator and insert it into her pussy, which eagerly accepts the invasion.

The vibrator works its magic on her, slowly building up her orgasm. Sliding out the vibrator before shoving it hard into her warm wet pussy again is a pure delight. As her hand busily works the vibrator rhythmically in and out of her insatiable pussy, she feels the stream of water splash on her clit. She can feel herself reaching an orgasm.

"Hey," Melanie says as she walks into the steamed bathroom.

"I could hear you all the way out to the kitchen."

Melanie is dressed only in a tiny thong, with only a single string to separate her sweet Glutes. She has the perfect body for a tiny thong and her camel toe, has commanded my full attention on many occasions.

Miyuki spins around and marvels at Melanie's big, black tits, her large nipples, and her huge aureoles huge, almost black color that somehow contrasts beautifully with her jet-black tits.

"Don't stop, baby. Leave your leg up against the wall." Melanie instructs her, as she bends down to pull off her red thong, toss it on the floor, and join Miyuki in the shower.

Both girls take a moment to admire each other's bodies. Melanie's black silky, soft skin glows in the moonlight eager for her touch.

"Oh fuck, Mi, Fuck, you're so sexy with that new piercing," Melanie say, "I am so horny now, you'd better make me cum too!" Her cunt is dripping its love fluid onto the floor, and it's a bit puffy from previous night's long hours of hard fucking.

Miyuki continue to stare at Melanie's voluptuous body, taking in those womanly curves, her sweet perfect breasts, with equally sexy nipples, and the smooth, swollen, neatly trimmed pussy lips (with a piercing as well) that protrude between her thighs. Her nipples are beginning to perk up in anticipation, and her pussy is starting to throb.

Miyuki's pussy juice is dripping, mingling with the water that is splashed against her sensitive clit.

Melanie grab the vibrator, which is still screaming for a pussy to fuck, and they kiss, soft lips on soft lips, their tongues swirling around each other, darting in and out of their mouths. Melanie brakes the kiss first, her mouth searching for Miyuki's breast.

She latches onto the soft breast, savoring the taste of hard metal. She licks, swirls her tongue around the perky nipple, and toys with the bar stud in her mouth. Miyuki is softly moaning from Melanie's touch and she feel the vibrator on the inside of her upper thigh, two inches from her needy pussy. Melanie slowly slide the vibrator towards Miyuki's cunt and soon it enters her warm flesh in a rotating manner, literally 'screwing' her, but very slowly. The slow torment increases her breathing, and Miyuki starts to pant.

While Melanie nip, lick, and suck gently on one inviting breast, and the other hand grope and tease the other breast, Miyuki's hands are all over Melanie, and soon, one hand trails down between Melanie's inner thighs, and find the metal rings embedded in her most sensitive place. Melanie has pierced pussy lips and clit hood. A feeling of lust and raw desire overwhelms both of them as they both realize they now share the bond of love for metal in their secret parts. Melanie has turned on the waterfall shower again, so hot water splashes on their hungry bodies

Miyuki moan deeply as her orgasm builds, loving the sensations of her breasts being loved by another woman, and the vibrator is causing trembling from her pussy up her spine, to her head. Her hands are busy, rubbing Melanie's pink clit, including her hood ring, two fingers in her pussy, imitating the pace of the vibrator in her own pussy. Whenever the fingers brush against the steel ring, Melanie moan and shiver in delight. Her fingers occasionally pinch Melanie's pussy lips and tug at the ring. Oh, the pleasure of pain!

The shower is still running, water pouring down on the two gyrating bodies. Temperatures are rising, their gentle administrations getting rougher, their mouths suckling, their tongues fighting for survival. Miyuki is reaching her orgasm, moaning louder and louder. Melanie is also reaching her peak, taking delight in watching her lover's face in sexual pleasure.

Miyuki can't take it anymore, as the vibrator jam into her pussy, she screams out as she comes hard, biting into Melanie's dark shoulder. Her fingers jerk hard inside her lover's pussy. With the sensation in her pussy and the unexpected nip on her shoulder, Melanie gives into her orgasm and scream, roughly plunging the vibrator into Miyuki's pussy for one last time. For a moment, their erotic pose would have made a perfect cover shot for a porn magazine. The rivulets of water on their smooth flushed skin, glowing in an orgasmic bliss, the exotic jewelry in their sweet privates, and the sharp contrast of Miyuki's pale Japanese body intertwined with Melanie's milk chocolate body.

The orgasm finally subsides and leaves both lovers exhausted.

"Mel, I want to eat your black pussy."

"Here, or in the bed?"

"Here."

Melanie smiles and lifts her right leg up on a ledge, opening up her inner sanctuary, and guiding Miyuki down toward her screaming pussy.

Miyuki cup Melanie's tits, suck and pinch her beautiful hard nipples. They are erect and inviting, her nipples called to her mouth and tongue. Begging Miyuki to ravish them and she is of course unable to resist. She takes the left nipple into her mouth and begins to devour it hungrily. Licking and sucking on to the hard bud, then she switches to the other one. Giving that nipple the same erotic attention.

"MMMMM ohhhhh Mi... mmmmmmmmm you make me so wet, it drives me crazy. Pinch them, sexy mistress, pinch my fucking hard nipples. Pinch them hard, just the way I love it..."

Miyuki feasts on Melanie's hugs tits for about a minute, before Melanie push Miyuki down on her knees, down to her trimmed pussy. The contrast between her pink inner lips and the brown outer lips is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!

Using her fingers, Melanie gently spread that narrow aperture to contemplate the beauty of its pink wetness and to inhale the cloud of fragrance that arise to please Miyuki's nostrils.

Her lips are dark, swollen, and open, revealing the wonderfully contrasting bright pink flesh inside that is gushing her juices. Her clit is sticking out and visibly throbbing.

Miyuki licks our fuck-friend from stern to stem. She moves her tongue to Melanie's asshole and then slowly drags it along her gaping slit, sliding through the slender furls of her vagina.

As she reach Melanie's clit, her tongue covers it and wiggled back and forth.

I've never seen a woman become so insane when she has her pussy eaten, except in adult films. Miyuki widens her mouth and try to eat it whole. Her mouth is filled with a juicy pussy as she slurped up as much of her juice as she can. Melanie is howling the whole time. I have never heard words come out of a woman's mouth like that!

The next order comes, "Bite me, hard."

"Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhh baby.........suck my black pussyyyyyyyyyy...Yes, eat my black pussy, MI..." Melanie says in a chanting voice.

Miyuki's moans are muffled by dark pussy flesh as her tongue swirl deep inside Melanie and she whimpers loudly for her. Miyuki is not just sucking her, she is devouring her. It is obvious that she can't get enough of her black pussy. Melanie pulls Miyuki's head into her sex, forcing her to lash, suck and kiss. Her tongue is going wild.

Melanie breathes heavily and groan with pleasure when Miyuki once again probe her darkest hole with a pointed tongue.

"Ahhh Mi.. ohhh baby, lick my asshole. Yeees, Mi, lick my cunt. rim my asshole. Baby ahhhhhhhhh rim Mommy good. mmmmmmmmmm. Mi, you're driving me crazy wild."

Encouraged by her words Miyuki tease her asshole with her tongue, and then slowly sinks a digit deep into Melanie's tight asshole.

I'd heard the two girls fucking, so, what the fuck, why can't I join the party? I am ready, I'm standing naked in the bathroom with a huge hard-on, ready to join the party. I observe the expression change on Melanie's face as Miyuki starts to work her finger in and out of Melanie's tight asshole. Melanie is moaning loudly with her eyes closed.

Slowly, but firmly, Miyuki adds a second finger, feeling Melanie's tight sphincter clamp down on her invading digits. She picks up a rhythm, gentle at first but soon increase the speed, reacting to the moans and pants from above. Miyuki twists her hand around slightly, ensuring her fingertips are rubbing all of Melanie's walls.

Melanie open her eyes and see me standing there with a huge erection.

"Yes, Daddy. Oh, fuck! Fuck me, I need a hard cock now," Melanie cries lost in the moment - completely and utterly turned on.

"Yess... yess..." Melanie moan as the torment continue and bite her lip, trying as best she can to prolong the ass-fucking she is receiving. Ripple after ripple spreads out from below, each time increasing in intensity. Melanie stiffens and arches her back slightly as she feels herself climbing higher and higher. How much more can she take?

"Daddy," she moans as Miyuki thrust deeper into her tight wetness.

"Jesus, Daddy, Mi is fucking good at this... Fuuuck. Yes, Fuck my big black ass, Mi, fuck it hard. Get it ready for Daddy's hard cock.. Fuuuck."

Miyuki looks at my rigid pole, smiles, and tell me to fuck her.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck my black ass, Fuck it hard and good."

Her glorious black butt is fully exposed. The luxurious brown skin is reflected by the dim light.

Her butt muscles are fit, like the rest of her body.

Since we often fuck in the shower, we always have lubrication in there, I pour some on my cock and some on her asshole. Her ass glistens with lube and water, and her entire body is soaking wet from the steaming shower.

I start stroking her butthole, relishing the feeling around my cock, and the feeling of knowing that this slut is my little anal plaything. She's shrieking and gasping, yet, unwilling to stop me from invading her asshole.

Her first loud groan comes as the head of my cock start stretching open her asshole. I slowly push the head of my cock just inside her tight asshole. Melanie open her mouth and emit a shout-out into the thick moist room.

I give her a moment to get used to the size of the cock that's invading her before I push more of my length into her. She shrieks out again, I grab her large black hips and hold her in place. Her tight little asshole grips me like a vice but I know this is something that always happens, and I know she loves it.

In a matter of seconds, and a few slow in and out fucks, my balls press against her well-used cunt and my hips slap against her red ass cheeks. God, she has a tight ass, despite that I fucked it just a few hours ago. All that yoga has kept everything nice and snug.

Her tiny asshole feels divine around my rock-hard cock and the guttural noises she makes as her ass is repeatedly filled are like music to my ears.

I begin screwing Melanie's in earnest, my speed increasing with every thrust. My muscular, tattooed body writhes as all of its power is concentrated on my hips. Before long, a thwacking sound can be heard as I begin to own the much smaller girl in front of me as my balls smack into her. Both of us make lustful sounds, Melanie in high-pitched wails, and I in a deeper masculine tone.

I look down and once again watch a scene I will never get tired of, or stop doing, watching my big white pole fucking a black girl, whether it's in the ass or pussy.

Her small, but perfectly-shaped black ass looks so beautiful with my white, thick cock in it. The shimmering glow of her skin and the deep red color from getting her cheeks smacked are a sight to behold. Add in the squeezing grip of her sphincter and her painfully pleasured moans, and I am enjoying the hell out of myself.

"Ahhhh, fffuck Daddy. Oh, fuck! You fuck me so good Daddy..."

I shove the entire length of my baby maker into Melanie's ass, over and over again. She squeals and grab the bar she's holding hard.

"Oh, yeah," Melanie moan. "I wanna have your cum in my ass Daddy... Give it to me, please...please...please..."

I know that I'm not going to last long, as her ass muscles are gripping me too tightly, and I'm not going to try to hold out. I'm not trying to make her feel good, I just want to cum in her ass.

As the pressure starts to build so does the pace of my strokes. I feel my balls tighten and the fantastic sensation of my sperm traveling thought the length of my shaft, as I pound her and her tiny asshole hard. Her scream grows louder and then she finally cries out "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" as her female juice gush from her fat cunt.

That's it. I lost it. I come deep inside the recesses of her ass as my cock spasm again and again, squirting my payload inside her.

_____

NEW YORK - NEW YORK - THE BEGINNING

My girlfriend, yes, she's now officially my girlfriend, I've gotten divorced and now Miyuki and I are a couple. I don't know if you remember Miyuki from part 1, but she's Japanese, fairly tiny, and just above five feet tall, her breasts, are the size of small coconuts, and extremely balanced.

Her oriental facial features that spoke of her Japanese heritage made her look 5 years younger than the 21 she is.

I love Asian women, especially Japanese or Vietnamese girls, and Miyuki is the perfect specimen, with small, but beautiful perky breasts and a petite frame. Gorgeous black hair, soft skin, and her intriguing eyes never fail to get the attention of white guys like myself.

She's got an amazing, sweet silky soft hairy pussy. I love it when my fingers play with her hairy bush, my tips running through the dense undergrowth, parting the hair, and revealing the outer lips of her cunt, her dark brown and fleshy cunt lips. Then I love to splay them open and watch when more and more of her sensitive inner lips come into view and I loved the pink coral of her innermost secret.

Today, we're leaving Florida for a wedding in New York, one of my buddies is getting married to a black girl from Kenya, whom he met online.

________

I watch Miyuki getting ready for the flight. She's elated, for the first time, she's going to see New York. New fucking York. Her fingernails are freshly manicured and painted bright red.

Her toenails are of course done to match, although they can't be seen beneath her white stockings. She's had her hair cut, permed, and blown out, so it cascaded down past her shoulders in graceful, silken waves. She's also had it colored, adding some streaks of red, standing out against her naturally-black hair. I am glad that I convinced her to let her hair grow, I'm not that fond of short-haired girls. She has bought new, expensive makeup from Sephora, and is accentuating her alluring Asian eyes with dark smoky eyeshadow and I watch her from our bed.

When she's done with that, she paints her full lips a glossy red that matches the streaks through her hair and the color of her nails.

To accent the look, she has spent some money on a set of thinly-braided gold chains: one dangles from her neck, resting lightly against her collarbones above the v-cut of her crop top. The other is slung suggestively around her waist, sitting snugly atop her hips and encircling her torso. Hanging from the neck chain is a tiny golden charm in the shape of a key. A tiny golden lock hangs on the waist chain, resting seductively just below her belly button. Finally, she's wearing a pair of thin, oversized golden hoop earrings in each ear.

On top, she's wearing an oversized, hunter flannel shirt, but she'd cut off the bottom half to show off her flat, toned midriff. She's left just enough fabric on either side so that she could knot it at the bottom above her belly button, pulling the flannel so that it is wrapped tightly around her bust.

But today, she'd left the shirt unbuttoned, allowing her cleavage to spill out, framed on either side by the flannel. Below the tan expanse of her midsection, she's wearing a white thong and whuíta stockings, nothing else.

When she's done with her make-up, she smiles at me, take off the shirt and put on a traditional Japanese silk dress that clings shapely to her petite body. No bra. Her thin and sheer white stocking legs look so perfectly smooth and her black hair cascades halfway down her back. The 4-inch stilettos nicely accentuate her sensual calves.

______

At the airport, I proudly observe men turning their heads, their eyes tracking Miyuki, most of them try their best to be discrete, others just stare. Guys always think they can check girls out without being seen, but girls who are used to the attention develop an almost preternatural ability to detect the male gaze. I don't mind when men try to steal a glance at Miyuki's body, it kind of excites me, but Miyuki often gets pissed off; If you're going to check me out, then be an Alpha and have the guts to own it is her motto.

A group of young Asian flight attendants walk past us. They are all, of course, wearing the same uniform: a spotless, cream-colored jacket with a matching knee-length skirt. Beneath the fitted jackets, they wear a tight, white blouse, topped with a turquoise neckerchief. Many of them wear matching turquoise ribbons in their silky black hair. Most have deep red lipstick, to better accentuate their fair skin and bright, white smiles. All wear heels, which click loudly against the hard floor as they move in unison through the terminal.

Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers