My Japanese Waitress, Miyuki Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your top." I tell the older lady, probably in her early 60s. I had noticed her huge tits and wanted to see and maybe fuck them.

The older lady, Lucy, smile and, remove her top; Her saggy breasts are very large, her dark, areolas are equally large as well, and her long nipples are thick and hard.

I lean over kiss and fondle her boobs, she closes her eyes and tilt her head backwards, and moan with pleasure. Lucy is thrilled that I worship her saggy boobs and arousing her sexual desire; she feels her pussy pulse with pleasure and oozes her nectar.

Lucy hold her wrinkled tits in her hands, offering me the thick brown nipples that I happily seek out with my mouth, suckling at her, nursing her like a baby at his mother's baby-feeders.

My hot tongue wash over her nipples, sucking one, then the other into my mouth, slurping the creamy the white flesh around them with my hands, as George ravage Miyuki's mouth and Brad's slurping her wet cunt.

I watch in awe and with anticipation, as Lucy ease her face down to my rock hard cock, kiss my oozing, swollen cock-head, leaving a smear of pre-cum on her wrinkled old lipstick-covered lips.

Then she slowly start suck my huge cock in to her wrinkled mouth, wrap her bony hands around my thick shaft, taking every inch into that mewing, wrinkled mouth and down her wrinkly throat.

I've had many blowjobs in my life, but there is something about old ladies blowjob, I mean a lifetime of sucking cock and Lucy certainly didn't disappoint me. I look in awe as her curly white-haired head bob up and down on my cock, those gnarly hands twisting around it in opposite directions.

Brad has left Miyuki's pussy and joined Brad at her face. Miyuki is an expert cock-sucker and soon her tongue's flicking over Brad's cock-head with her lips, and soon her wet, warm mouth are moving up and down his cock. I can see from her expression that she's loving it, and I love watching Miyuki blow other men, the way her cheeks puff and hollow as she suck them deep and hard, the way her throat expands when she deep-throats them, the way her eyes water and the sounds of her gagging. I love it all.

And she's taking Brad's large cock like a champion, taking his massive cock deep into her throat. Brad is squirming with pleasure. I reach over and finger her tight wet cunt.

Then she switches back to George's wrinkled cock.

He is rougher than Brad. Miyuki is blowing Brad's cock, but George is mouth-fucking her in a steady rhythm. With each downward thrust she closes her lips and apply suction on his swollen member and desperately try to draw him back up into her wanting mouth. He lower his hips, until his mushroom is at edge of her mouth then he trust it deep into her swollen throat beyond her comfort.

I love it, and the way Judy is blowing my cock.

I toss Lucy away and told her I want to fuck her tits.

She lay down on her back, I stand, move over to straddle her, placing my throbbing tool between her big, fleshy beauties. She squeeze them together and I start to slowly slide my cock between them. My cock slide against the warm flesh as Lucy is holding her tits together for me, my hands were free so I reach back with one hand and gently stroke her hairy pussy. She let out a moan, spread her legs wider but her gaze never stray from my cock-head appearing from and disappearing into her cleavage.

"That's it girl", George stutter in an ecstatic voice.

Each of his upward pumps, rolls his foreskin back, exposing a smooth silky texture below. Miyuki savor the texture of his smooth skin as his foreskin expose his sweet head with each thrust. The taste of his cock is incredible and a huge turn on.

Miyuki keep switching between the tow hard cock's and after about two minutes, Brad is getting close and begin to hump my girlfriend with eager anticipation. Miyuki willingly and desperately start to bob her head in a rapid piston motion with an up and down rhythm. She take his cock as deep as she can, and she's moaning with desire as much as Brad is. At that moment nothing is more important to her than giving him good head. He thrusts a violent thrust upward and hold his cock head deep in the back of her mouth as Miyuki feel his eruption squirt into her throat. She can feel his shaft twitch and spasm as he continue to milk his seed into my girlfriend's mouth using her head to massage his ejaculation. She want to swallow it for him. The taste is amazing, Miyuki really loves the taste of sperm. It's thick and coat her tongue, she gag slightly from the amount or jizz he shoot deep down her throat

My gaze is alternating between Lucy's luscious tits, large areolas and hard nipples and Miyuki taking Brad's huge load deep in her throat. God what an amazing sight.

Miyuki laps up his seed and use her suction to milk every drop from his testicles. I can hear Brad grunt with each spasm as he blast his juice deep from within his groin in my girlfriend's mouth. His pace quickly slows and his thrusts become less aggressive until he's done and Miyuki leave his deflating cock for a hard and older version again.

I enjoyed the feel of sliding my cock between Lucy's huge, sagging tits and I contemplate spewing onto her chest or into her mouth but ultimately decide that there is still more that I want to do.

I un-straddled Lucy's huge wrinkled tits and ease me way down to her cunt.

She has the biggest patch of pussy hair I've ever seen, even bigger than Miyuki's, long and curly, dew drops of her goo highlighting the tips, the matted bush below parting just enough to reveal her fleshy flaps of pussy and glistening nub of a clit. I look up over her slender belly and tits that sag to each side,

Lucy push my head into her old cunt, and she plant my mouth right on the clit, holding me there as I flick my tongue up and down, faster and faster, wincing at the dirty metallic taste in my mouth, then sucking on the engorged flesh, eager for her orgasm. She grunts, holding my head in her powerful old hands and bump forward and back, ramming her sopping cunt into my face, fucking it.

"In the hole, tongue it, tongue fuck my hole!" she scream, pushing my head down and moaning when she feels my tongue part the furry cleft and drill inside the moist, sucking meat of her cunt.

"FUCK YEAH!" Judy scream as my tongue fuck her old saggy cunt.

Miyuki raise up her knees, spread her legs wide open in an indecent invitation for George to fuck her hungry cunt. She is staring at him in the eyes and smiling. Her eyes shine bright with lust, anticipation and provocation; her cheeks are ruddy and flushed, her lips are quivering and her light brown pointy nipples are stiff and erect with desire and anticipation.

"Fuck me!" Miyuki groan.

"Fuck me hard and use my little pussy."

"Oh yeah..." George respond and position his 65-year-old old cock at my 21-year-old girlfriends hairy cunt.

George grin at her and holding his thick heavy manhood, positioning the chunky head up against her warm vaginal lips. He moves forward and thrust his hips. I watch in awe and arousal as the old man sheather his magnificent tool into my future wife's intimate flesh.

George push his thick shaft in deeper into her lusty womanhood. She toss her head back and forth, winching in painful ecstasy and sigh as he stretch her little pussy. She loves to feel an admirer's hard flesh buried deep inside her belly.

George begin to move faster and faster in and out of her tight sleeve, working his wrinkled cock deeper with each purposeful thrust. Her hands reach around his back and she pulls him into her, burying every inch of his horny thick cock inside her welcoming snatch.

"Yes, fuck me...Fuck my pussy."

Staring into her eyes, their gaze lock together, he thrust his old cock hard into her tight pussy. Each time he sink into her, she groan with mounting pleasure. She pull her legs apart to allow him to fuck her deeper, all the way inside her womb.

I see him pick up the pace, pumping at her faster now, copulating like animals. The smell of sex and perspiration fills the room.

She can feel his balls smack against her crotch and her ass as he thrusts at her soft wet pussy in a series of hard continuous strokes. Her mouth is open and she's letting out a series of groans as he mated with her. Suddenly, she let out an animal like cry. I watch as her body convulse and have another orgasm. She wants him to continue fucking her forever, for him to unload his saggy balls in her deep hungry throat and her whore pussy.

"Oh...oh...fuck...fuck... FUCK!!" Lucy scream.

She let go of my head with her hands and slam her wrinkled thighs down around my neck, burying my face in her gushing cunt. Squeezing with all her might, her jiggly thighs ripples with muscle beneath the wrinkled flesh, and then vibrates madly around my face as she orgasm against it.

Her bony old fingers push her thick pussy lips apart and moan loudly in extract, feeling her imminent orgasm rapidly approaching.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!!" she scream, pulling up into a half crunch and then slamming back to the floor, at the same time rocking her locked legs up and out, jackknifing her body and slamming her thundering thighs against my trapped skull, as she come hard on my face again. Two orgasm in a row.

I watch George pick up the pace, pumping at Miyuki faster now, copulating like animals. The smell of sex and perspiration fills the room.

His cock is so deep inside her womb that she can feel it all the way in her stomach, impaling her repeatedly. Miyuki clutch at him wildly as she squirms with exquisite pleasure, biting her lips and rubbing his flesh with her little hands.

The heavy thuds of his body pounding into her and her loud groans with ecstasy can probably be heard all the way out to the reception. Her tone grows higher and more desperate. I can hear him panting with the effort. Suddenly, she clench her teeth, and let out a wounded groan, echoed by her old lover.

"Oh my God!" she cries out in pure carnal enjoyment as she feel his hot cum squirting inside her creamed snatch, filling her belly with his season-aged seed.

Her small hands rub at his grey chest like a cat doing its claws. She toss her head sideways and lick her lips in lewd adulterous pleasure.

He remains on top of her for a moment, his cock planted inside her cunt, staring down at her in lust as she tenderly stroke his thin arms and hairy chest. Her body has been used for immoral and perverse fornication and she has enjoyed every moment of it.

I watch him pull out of her cum filled cunt. As he moves back, his sticky spunk runs down her leg. His cock is still hard! How impressive. He smiled with satisfaction, happy after having filled my Miyuki with his seed. She look down at her gaping pussy with awe, then smile with salacious satisfaction.

Lucy get on her hands and knees on the floor, lean forward, and rested her arms on a sofa cushion; presenting to me her voluptuous, shiny, buttocks separated by her extremely hairy bush.

As this older woman bent over on all fours in front of me. The first thing I noticed was her tiny and boney hips. I take my erect 7-inch-long 2.5-inch-thick, throbbing, uncircumcised cock, in my hand and slide the foreskin back, exposing my engorged head.

I rub and kiss her buttocks several times, then positioned my erect, throbbing, cock at her old, wrinkled cunt.

Lucy reach back with both her hands, place them on her ass cheeks and slowly spread herself open to me.

I press my massive cock against the entrance to her snatch. I can feel her heat and wetness before I even penetrate her.

"Let me have it. I want to feel your massive cock in me, young man. It's been too long since I've had a young cock in my pussy. Don't pull out either when you cum. You can cum all you want in me, obviously we both know that I can't get knocked up. So, fuck my brains out." She told me.

Without saying a word, I ram my rod deep into her pussy. I feel her sopping cunt try to tighten around my cock. This woman's pussy is huge, she must've taken some big cocks in her life, because she is big.

I reach under her to fondle her hanging boobs, and whisper,

"Wow. This is heavenly; pussy's so fucking big," and begin to fuck Lucy rhythmically.

When my, in comparison, young cock is all the way inside Lucy's wide and juicy pussy, I pause for several seconds to enjoy the sensation. I am enthralled by her brown crinkled asshole.

"You have a great bum, mam."

"Thank you young man."

I touch her butt hole and pressed it with a finger.

I begin to fuck her sloppy pussy, savoring velvety, hot pussy, holding on to her boney ass I fuck her old womb. Soon, I am smashing her hairy, sweaty pussy hard, the saggy, wrinkled interiors of her upper thighs quivering and quaking and slapping at my world fuck. Lucy reach down and started frigging fast at the sensitive bundle of nerves.

I look over at Miyuki again and her hairy pussy is a sloppy, a matted mess of pussy juice and George's semen. She wreaks of sex, sweat and cum. The hair around her vaginal lips are stuck together in uneven bunches by the gooey sperm. What a mess.

Brad moves in and start kiss and taste her spicy and stale cum-filled pussy and gingerly begin to lick at her clitoris. His tongue move down and penetrate her vaginal lips. She is wet and dripping. Within moments, his entire mouth and chin is covered with her juices blended with the sharp salty taste of spunk. As he licks her, he can taste George's cum still inside her, combined with my Miyuki's own naturally delicious spicy flavor. She reach out and grasp his huge arm, holding it in a hungry vice like grip. Her hand trembles with lust and arousal I can see a deep pleasure burning in her eyes. She's sopping wet and she push her pussy against his face, smothering him in her damp spicy smell.

Her eyes jammed shut and she has rolled back her head as her breathing quickened. She lets out a little moan and dug her nails into his arm as her pussy contract and she came hard again.

The sounds of grunts, moans, and muffled screams rebounds around the room. My cock pulses violently with carnal lust as it pulverizes Lucy's big cunt. Each smash of the gigantic cock-head cause Lucy to drool from her open mouth.

I pull out and flipped her over, placed her next to Miyuki, lift her legs up and once again enter her sloppy pussy.

Brad leave Miyuki's cum filled cunt and move over to her face. His cock is still sloppy, but he wants in again, so he position himself at Miyuki's face, and she happily take his cock in her hand and start jerking it.

"Suck that cock, Honey!" I grunt as Miyuki peel the foreskin back so she can lick the plum-sized head.

"Yes, make me hard so I can fuck you silly." Brad fills in, grab her hair and pull her head backward sharply.

"You know you want it."

Miyuki nods and goes back to stuff his flaccid cock into her mouth, while moving her hands up and down the shaft, which looks really rubbery judging by the way it is wiggling in her grasp.

The formerly beige-toned organ is getting a reddish hue to it, and as it got longer and harder.

Her hands are wrapped around the shaft, and her mouth goes up and down his growing cock. She's expertly pumping and spinning her hands and soon his cock is hard again. Miyuki lean back a couple of times and spit on his cock.

George is once fucking Miyuki hard with his wrinkled weapon slid into her over and over again - NOT tenderly but forcefully - he seemed to be savoring the blood-curdling howl that came out of Miyuki's pussy.

"AHHH!!!" Miyuki cry out as George fucks her with a speed and agility of a 20-year-old. He repeatedly sink his entire manhood into my future wife's pussy.

George reach up and grab Miyuki's tits, which are swaying with his fast pace. He is rough with her breasts, kneading the doughy jugs with his long bony fingers, but Miyuki doesn't complain.

I ease my cock out of Lucy's sloppy cunt, gathered some of her cunt juice from around the base of my cock, and smear it around her asshole. Lucy immediately moan and say;

"Oh, yeah, do me there, young man..."

I gather some more lubrication and, as she encourage me, I slowly probed her anus with my slick finger. She is too tight to get into at first, but I am patient and soon she loosens up from her initial voluntary reflex. Once I get past the tight muscle ring she's very soft and slick inside and start stroking my finger slowly in and out.

Lucy is moaning loudly and start the fuck-fuck-fuck mantra again, I can feel her anus squeezing my finger in waves.

When I am satisfied with the lubrication part, I line my glistening pole up to Lucy's ass and slowly start to sink inside her tight asshole. Lucy have been fucked in the ass before, but that was a longtime ago, so gasps as her rectum stretches to accommodate my pole. Lucy scream out, but I don't care. I grab her huge sagging breast and start kneading them.

I pull out my cock, and once again shove it into her drenched cunt. I continue to hump her pussy violently. Then I pull out and once again bury my cock in the old ladies puckered hole.

I feel that I am about to cum, so once again I pull out from her ass tight and shoved my meat into Lucy's much larger cunt, with way less friction.

Her tits sway up and down, back and forth as I pound her pussy and ass. Lucy is moaning and crying tears of ecstasy as we fuck.

"I want you both," I hear Miyuki say as I am about to cum.

As George pull out his tick cock I look at Miyuki's hairy pussy again, it's smeared with white froth. Her swollen pussy lips are spread wide to accommodate their pounding cocks.

Miyuki quickly get up and tell Brad to lay down on his back, then she straddle his cock, her ass undulating in wild circles, his fat cock thrusting into her pussy. My eyes are fixated on Miyuki's hot young butt, creamy and smooth, now dripping with sweat and pussy juices. I notice her brown, clean little butthole, that tight puckered orifice in the middle of her small butt-crack that is about to be penetrated.

Soon, George climb behind her, and grab her hips so that she can slow down the motions of her fucking, so he can sink his cock into her butthole. He rub his bulbous cock-head against her tight hole.

I am enthralled at the scene. No matter how many pornos I've watched, having it happen live right in front of me was always totally different.

I know that her little butthole is tighter than her pussy, but George is able to ram the head of his fat cock into her poop-hole. Miyuki moan loudly, feeling both of her holes getting stretched open at once. George keep her body still for a moment, as he penetrate her tight asshole a little bit more at every thrust, slow-fucking her ass. Her small asscheeks looks so smooth and frail, compared to his red hot, engorged cock. Then Brad start thrusting into her pussy with the same rhythm George is fucking her ass, and the two of them soon jam their cocks into her body simultaneously.

I know that both of them can feel the other one's cock through the thin membrane.

It's not a homosexual thing, it's more of a buddy/buddy thing, both men enjoy fucking a hot bitch, or our wife's, or a hooker, and the sensation when you feel the other man cum and you actually feel his sperm on your cock is..... different. In a non-homosexual way.

Soon Georg's pace quicken, and as it does, the two men start grunting, almost in unison as Miyuki is getting pounded in both holes. It's almost an animal-like ritual, especially when George grab Miyuki's by the hair, pull her head back and curse at her.

Miyuki is just grunting and moaning, loving the insanely sexy feeling of two cocks in her holes. Her eyes are half-closed, her face turn up, I hear her sucking in air as her smallish hands grab Brad's shoulders to hold herself in place. They are slamming their bodies against her ass and thighs pretty hard, rocking her forward each time, making her titties dangle under her chest and bounce around wildly. She's letting out long wails, and rumbling noise, as the two men thrust hard into her -- "Uhhh, YEAH, uhhhh, oooh, uhhh, UHHH, uhhhh, OWWWW, uhhh...."