All Comments on 'My Job as a Fluffer (v8.21)'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Second story I have read tonight about the porn industry. Don't remember seeing anything like that before! Interesting story, I enjoyed both the story and light bubbly style. Very nice and yes I did recognize many of the names, actors dropped along the way! Thanks for sharing your fantasy and talent.

Cheers

SAGE

WillEPounderWillEPounderover 2 years ago

Nice read. Thanks for sharing. I think I might have to hire a fluffed for me and the ole lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Humorous and nicely written. Thanks !

ipreferoralipreferoralover 2 years ago

Great story! I like the protagonist's attitude. Although, my DW has lost a lot of weight and looks great, so it can be done.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Truth or fiction? Beats the heck out of me but I sure find it interesting. Give it a 5 - and hope there is truth in there somewhere. Thanks for writing it, I like the story and the humor laying just under the story's surface!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife was a GLORY HOLE SLUT when i met her and still Loves to talk about it .She has a few guys she still has on the side and that is fine by me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Opposite of a Fluffer: crew person whose job it is to prepare an actress's cunt for the next scene. My wife had a role wherein she fucked a different man in each scene in an arts-theater play. As she was nude for the entire play, her vulva and clit needed to appear clean and fresh for each scene, thus a makeup girl was assigned to wipe away the cum and tidy up the pubes between scenes. Also to reapply rouge to her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! Especially the part where the guy couldn't have children after you were done w/ him... Justice prevailed! This one is for the Women's Movement. And I love how you have your own business & found the right relationship for you. Good for you,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...