My Job as a Fluffer (v8.21)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked him over. He was short yet stocky. Not like Danny Devito short, about average height for a girl. I was taller than him, at least in my heels. "Boss this is Trixie, the girl I told you about."

"Hi Trixie, let's go in here." He held open a door and I saw it was an office. I entered and he pulled the door closed. "I need to make a call," He picked up the phone and dialed a number. He got into a heated argument with whoever he called. Something about a budget. As he yelled at the other person, he jerked his head and opened his pants. I knew what he wanted to test my skills. As soon as his pants hit the floor, so did my knees. It was weird to suck on a guy while he was on the phone, but this was a job, not pleasure so I went to town. As soon as I yanked down his boxers, and his cock came into view, I took him in my mouth. Dick balls and all. I had my tongue do the dance of the sugar plum fairy. He was hard in seconds. Needless to say, I got the job. I didn't even have to take his load. I have to admit that disappointed me. What fun is sucking dick without getting the reward?

I walked out of the office and saw Mr. M. setting up his camera. "Did you get the job?"

"Sure did." He offered me a high five and I gave it to him.

Before I could ask him for details or what to do, I heard someone yell, "Need a fluffer over here."

"That's your cue, Trix. Go show your stuff."

I headed over to the sound and saw a wee willy and an embarrassed young man. I remembered what Mr. M. told me so I walked up to him and said, "Damn boy nice dick and took it in my hand. I started to stroke it while I whispered in his ear. "Get nice and hard for me so these broke dick old men can watch you fuck their dream girl." He shuddered and I felt it twitch. "Is that all you got for me?" I breathed into his ear and dropped to my knees. I took him into my mouth and worked my magic. Two minutes later he was balls deep in some mommy type I didn't know.

That's how it went the rest of that night. Someone would scream, "fluffer,". I would find a naked embarrassed guy standing in front of a bunch of dressed men with a limp dick. On a side note, how is one naked 22-year-old guy in a room full of forty-year-old dressed men not considered gay? Go look up CMNM under gay porn. That's what it was like. Some girls in bathrobes, off to the side looking through a Victoria's Secret catalog. Twelve or so clothed men stood around and watched me, in my lingerie, suck off one guy.

Of course, drugs were all over the place and usually provided by the production company. Coke Speed, Meth, anything you could think to snort, smoke, or inject. Anything to help get movies made as fast and cheap as possible. I stayed away from that shit. Some couldn't control the shit and stopped getting work. Some OD'd, others drifted off and were never heard from again. A few became well known and are still spoken of to this day. Some of my personal favorites to fluff include Ben Dover, Johnny Rahm, Manuel Ferrara, Michael J. Cox, Miles Long, Steve Holmes, and Steven St. Croix. I'm sure I'm forgetting more than a few. These guys were my bread and butter for almost ten years. Three of them had my name specified in their contracts as the only fluffer they'd work with. Even the female talent came to love me. If a guy got soft, a quick visit to my tonsils and he was pounding puss before she needed to lube up again.

Most of the guys I worked with were chill. Some tried to get me to party outside of work or on breaks. I wasn't into that. I mean it was a job, nothing more. If I wanted to swallow a few loads, I went to a glory hole I knew and took care of business. There's always a few that don't get it. A quick rabbit punch to the gut or kick in the crotch to assure them when I said no, I meant no. After I broke one director's nose who insisted he got to fuck the fluffer during filming, the creeps left me alone. Jenna Jameson heard about that and sent me a bouquet. It seems that he tried to fuck her off-camera with a promise to cast her in his next film. When I read the card she sent, I went from fangirl to girl crush. I needed to meet her. The next time I was on set with that director, we didn't interact much. He would shout, "Fluffer," and I got things hard. After we wrapped, it was common for the female talent to ask me to escort them to their cars or cabs. Some crew members would get a little handsy with them when the cameras weren't rolling. All the girls knew I liked to suck and could kick ass. So, I ended up being a fluffer for the guys and a bodyguard for the ladies.

One night on set, the female talent was brand new. First time on camera. I became a mama bear when there was a new girl around. Some of these assholes would take advantage of them and use them up and spit them out. I tried to keep them safe. One male performer either didn't know or believe what he heard about me. He decided to harass the girl in question to the point she ran out in tears half-dressed. There was another production with technical issues, so they shut down early. Since there was some female talent with no one to do, we kept going with a different performer. When I heard what he did, I got pissed. When it was time for me to get him ready to fuck, I made sure he wouldn't hurt anyone else like that. When I finished fluffing him, his porn career was over, and fatherhood was out of the question. That was the first time I worked with a female director. She covered for me with the cops, and no one got arrested, but justice prevailed.

I told you I was a major Jenna Jameson fangirl, right. Well, I wanted to meet her so bad, but she only worked in LA and was under exclusive contract with Wicked Pictures. Everyone knew she wanted to be the Marilyn Monroe of porn. Well, a few weeks after I dealt with that asshole director, I got a call. Some schlub from Wicked Pictures offered me an all-expense trip to LA. One of those wonderful guys who had me as his exclusive fluffer was shooting with Jenna. Of course, I would be fluffing all the male talent for five different movies. So, I would be gobbling cock like crazy. I was fine with that because I WAS GOING TO MEET JENNA!

The day I met Jenna was one to remember. I had admired the sultry fashionable porn star since her first film. To this day I own every video she was in. Most of them, autographed. (Jenna, babe, I finally found a mint condition Up and Comers 11. Now I got 'em all. It needs your signature. I lost your number when I upgraded my phone. Call me so we can hang. I miss you girlfriend.) The script called for anal, something Jenna refused to do. The producer tried to get her to give in and give up her ass. She was about to walk out and cost the film thousands of dollars. The male talent, a one-shot wonder no one remembers suggested she do a DP instead of anal. I looked at the dumbass. "Asshole if she won't take one up the ass, she won't take one in the ass while gettin' fucked in the pussy." Jenna smiled at me, and I saw those lips and her eyes, and I had an idea. I grabbed her hand and led her to an empty room. I told the crew, "She'll be ready in ten minutes and she'll give you something special."

Ten minutes later Jenna cemented her status as the blow job queen. Nice wet sloppy blow jobs with those eyes looking up into the camera. God, she looks hot with a dick in her mouth. All thanks to a $2.49 green hairbrush I bought at Woolworths on my way to the set. My former brush fell into a public toilet at the mall. Yes, I still have the green hairbrush. I often wonder how much it would sell for if people knew.

Since I'm not telling you this in person, my DH (Darling Husband for those that don't use message boards.) reminded me about the three most common questions I get asked by the few people that I've told my story to.

First, how does it feel to lose your job to a blue pill? Well, Viagra got approved in 1998, I retired from fluffing in 2006. So well over half my time as a fluffer was after the little blue pill. So no, I didn't lose my job to a pill. Don't forget Viagra and other meds like it enable a guy to get hard. They still need stimulation. It's not like they swallow the pill and get a boner.

Second, did you ever work with Traci Lords? NO! She's several years older than me. She left porn before I started high school. I never went to any industry events. I mean the caterer for the best picture nominees doesn't go to the Academy Awards. So, no I didn't meet the woman that almost destroyed the porn industry. In fact, her name on porn sets is akin to saying Macbeth in a theater or to a thespian.

Third, what do you do now that you don't suck cock for a living? Well, I still suck for fun. But now the creamy goodness is all mine. But while I earned a living on my knees, I went to school and took some business and pre-law classes. When I retired from fluffing, I opened an agency to represent porn stars. I had four of the top ten grossing ladies in the biz under contract and six of the top ten guys. I hired a few agents and now my agency represents seventy-two porn actors, four NFL players, and two MLB players. We also have a smattering of up-and-coming artists, singers, dancers, and thespians. I've got a staff of twenty including administrative and clerical. So, it's not like I'm destitute.

Why would pro-athletes sign with an agency that handles porn stars? Simple. These guys are fuckin' pervs. They figured that by becoming my client, they would get to bed the hottest porn poon around. The big strong athletes figured some hot porn princess would see their bulging biceps and huge... paycheck and swoon. So, I set up an event for my clients and it went as I expected. The porn girls ignored the athletes who were the ones swooning over the hot girls. They were like middle school boys. They stood off to the side and giggled every time one of the girls walked by. To this day my porn girls think they were security and not clients.

I almost forgot the most important part. Mr. M. and I became friends. I never sucked him again, and I found out what he meant when he said his wife was more like me than I could imagine. It was sometime during my second week of fluffing when I worked on a set for a fetish film. The star was a well-known and popular Dominatrix. Since she only did fetish films, she wasn't a huge star, but in fetish circles, she was tops (pun intended). She always wore a mask, but she had a sexy body, large firm tits, and the prettiest pussy I'd seen on set.

She specialized in CBT, so it was difficult to get male talent to work with her. Instead, we would find fans that wanted to serve her. They had to pay several hundred dollars for the privilege of having her whip, beat, and torture them on film. One day during a break she took off her mask and I damn near bit off her costar's dick. It was Queen Bitch from Hell. I looked over at Mr. M. and he nodded at me. I would love to say we became friends, but we never spoke to each other the few times I was on her sets. Mr. M. and I still stay in touch. He's sent me several clients who were new to the industry.

After all those years of sucking cock, I do have one regret. I never bought any stock in Scope. I mean I bought so much mouthwash it would have been nice to get some of that money back. One day I checked the stock prices. When I started fluffing, Procter & Gamble stock was about $7 a share. When I left the biz, it was over $40 a share. After I quit it dropped to $32 a share and didn't go over $40 for another three years. So don't tell me I wasn't a big part of that growth.

One day after a long day of filming I was in a restaurant eating, and this handsome guy sat at my table. Before I could chase him off, we were in love and moving in together. That's when I quit my job as a fluffer. My guy is asexual, which is fine with me. Neither of us wants sex, and he lets me hit up a glory hole when I need my cocksucking fix. He'll drive me to a glory hole so I can suck all the cock I want. Then he'll take me home and we'll cuddle in bed. But that's another story.

8========D

Please let me know whether or not you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward is your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares, and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️

12