All Comments on 'My Job as a Model Patient Pt. 05'

by movieye

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better than the last chapter.

Excellent job salvaging the story after the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL IN THE FAMILY

Best place to bake that chorizo is in mom's oven. She loves that chorizo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

At some point he has to get the chance to get back at all of them.

Firstly he gets reamed a new one and made out to be a rapist by the prof and students when the sister swaps last minute with mom and he slips inside her butt in the middle of losing his mind at losing his virginity. Then they RAPE him and its okay, no one says anything about it being forced. he was held down by 3 guys and then tied down. After being forcefully blown by mom his sister then dad join in. So the author is telling us "It's perfectly fine to force a male to do something sexual against their will but it's not okay to slip into a girls butt by mistake in the middle of an orgasm when his brain is basically offline."

I'm positive the sister and mom know its him and their using him.

This was supposed to be an easy summer job now the kids getting the shaft from every direction. At some point he has to start winning here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable...

Really enjoyed this series, and I kind of hope you have more planned. Definitely looking forward to more if you are so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The reveal

They have to sit down for dinner and he comes in with the mask on. They all are shocked. They ask him what he's doing. He says its from work. That he has been working at the college all summer. He didn't tell them because he didn't want a bunch of teasing. He takes off the mask. He tells them, look, they paid me 500.00 for the last session! The mom and the daughter share a shocked mouth agape look, then the daughter looks at the father who has the same look! Then she realizes that the baby is her brothers! And, OMG, she blew her brother and had sex with him! After a long pause, they all sit down to a very quiet dinner. The young man eats his dinner with a huge grin on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

Are you going to continue this story?

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
Next chapter?

Waiting for the next chapter in this series. Hoping at some point you reveal to all that its him doing the patient modeling. Mom realizing she is pregnant by her son. Sister having gladly had sex with him, realizing her teasing is simply stupid after all the accolades and support she gave him during the class. Dad finally understands he sucked his son's cock. Yeah that would be a very interesting reveal I'm thinking.

Are you planning to finish this story?

I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Just finished while story to date, MORE, MKRE, MORE!!!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Will there be any more ?

This is far too hot to leave it here.

Even after a 10 month break, you really do need to finish this properly.

Please !

Rapier

WAA01WAA01about 4 years ago
Finish Please

When will you get back to finish this story? A lot of readers are looking forward to more....

fd8984596fd8984596over 3 years ago

Such a great story and DAMN - I work in the AV dept and a library! Never saw this advertised ;-)

nicho1855nicho1855over 3 years ago
More

What an enjoyable series to read. I agree with all the other comments in wanting at least one more concluding chapter to finalize the story. Reading between the lines makes me think that Mom already knows his identity, so please put us all out of our misery and write a final chapter.

FreklkmeFreklkmeabout 2 years ago

I’m going to hell for loving this series so much! Thank you

NovaMNovaMabout 1 year ago

If I were mr. Aaron, I wouldn’t complain so much! He’s having the time of his life, la vie en rose 🌹.

18 Years and cumming (along) nicely 🤩🥳. Great story 📖

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Take out the incest then it's a dream come true with pay. But there's no way a surgical mask would prevent someone recognizing family members. So it's a entertaining erotic fantasy story. Though it's fantasy Aaron can't be the father of his newest sibling or siblings(mom might have twins or more in her belly) arriving in 9 months.

Mom first took in Aaron's jazz up her ass then the second time she swallowed his load. And the last of the 3 sexual encounters so far he sprayed his baby batter inside her talented VaJJ.

Then just a few hours after that last sexcapade he finds out Mom is Pregnant. Though it's fantasy, stories of a sexual nature should take in that most sexually active people have had either pregnancy scares or have been hoping to get pregnant but either way they have learned that it takes a Minimum of 6 DAYS of a woman taking in a man's semen vaginally to test positive for being pregnant. It usually takes a few days longer for a true positive or negative test but 6 days is the minimum. So then Aaron can't be his Mom's Baby Daddy.

kalzoo1kalzoo17 months ago

Good fun story. Love the twist at the end.

Writer61Writer612 months ago

Came to this story after searching for 'model'. Can't deny that I enjoyed but Incest/taboo is not my kink. Would have been 5 stars if written without that, perhaps with a teacher or friend's sister/mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermovieye@movieye
698 Followers
Originally from Texas, I like to write about the sexual adventures of Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio and the surrounds).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES