My Job as a Tester Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you trying to do? Do you want to get me kidnapped and raped?" I inquire while I keep pushing back on her invading finger.

"You are going to be perfectly safe. I would never let anything bad happen to my very special girlfriend!" Denise states. "There we go my special girlfriend your special lubrication is starting to flow again." She says as she slowly removes her finger and lightly spreads my precum over the lips of my pussy.

I whimper as that finger slides out and as it slides over my pussy I push back trying to get her to put it back in. "Now you're just being mean, you're a teasing Temptress, Darling. Can't I have a little more?" I ask knowing that I'm really close thanks to her probing.

Denise chuckles a little. "I don't think so darling. You're very close, you are right where I want you right now." She says as she snaps the bottom two bows. "Now let's get you dressed so Rachael can get you dressed in your costume then Lisa can change your hair and do your makeup for the party."

"If I must." I reply as she removes my blouse'

Denise smiles as she replaces my bra then my blouse. She leaves the top four buttons undone show a fair amount of cleavage. Then she adjusts the blouse to best display the cleavage she created. "There we go. Like you said last night 'such lovely breasts need to be displayed!' and I agree with you in this case." She says with a giggle. She then wraps the skirt around my waist and closes a few buttons so it's like it was before the photo shoot. "There you go Darling you're all dressed and ready for Rachael!"

I pull Denise to me so our bodies are touching. I lean into her and give her a very loving kiss while sliding my left hand down to the small of her back. With my right hand I slide it up her body lightly caressing the side of her breast. I continue lightly sliding my fingers across her collar bone and up her neck. I trace the edge of her jaw back to ear. Then I gently place my hand behind her head holding her in place.

Denise presses her body into me and slowly rubs her crotch against mine. I can feel the heat coming from her mound. As she starts to pull her head back from mine I capture her tongue and I suck on it like I did to Sarah a few times. I her a moan escape her lips. I move back to her lips and finish our kiss. When we part I look into her eyes. Before the kiss they were full of mischief, now as I look into them I see a barely contained smoldering desire. "How are we feeling now Darling?" I inquire.

Denise looks at me, "Darling, you have no idea how close I am to solving both of our problems right here!" She states as she looks into my eyes.

"Well at least I won't be the only one that's extremely horny." I say while smiling at her. I slowly slide my hand from behind her head and slide it along her jaw line. When I reach chin I let a single finger pull her closer so I can give her a light kiss on her lips. Then I take her hand and we step out of the bathroom.

When we step out of the bathroom Rachael is standing there talking to David about the pictures he is taking of Sarah. She is dressed as harem girl, with an outfit that barely contains any part of her sexy body. "Now I won't mind having you in my harem momma Sarah." I tell her. Her top bare covers her tasty nipples and areoles. Her bottoms plunge dangerously close to exposing the top of her lovely pussy.

"I am already a part of your harem little lady." Sarah replies with a grin then adds, "I fully expect you to take advantage of me later tonight when we come back from the pub."

"You needn't worry about that I plan on giving you that which you so richly deserve!" I tell her. Then I look at Rachael who has a grin on her face.

"It looks like someone had some fun in the bathroom and cause each other a few problems." Rachael states as we walk up to her. "Sweetheart, you need to come with me. We are going to need some time to get you ready for the party!"

"Just a second my Heavenly Seamstress." I say as I step over to Sarah and give her a kiss like I did to Denise moments ago. I hear the camera click in the background. As our kiss ends I look into her eyes and can see their are filled with both love and desire. "How are we feeling my Dark Princess?" I inquire.

"If we didn't have other things to do! I would show my Little Lady exactly how I feel!" Sarah replies with a husky voice full of desire and need.

As I back away I can hear the camera clicking away. "That was just what we needed to make these pictures of Sarah the Harem Girl come to life!" David says as he moves around taking pictures. "Remember, I still need to get Mac's pictures of him in his costume."

"Don't worry David. When Lisa and Rachael are done getting him ready for the party, I'll personally bring him back up here so you can get both of our pictures!" Denise tells him as she smiles at Rachael. "Rachael I think you need to get him out of here before Momma Sarah the Harem Girl and I decide the party isn't that important!"

Rachael takes my hand, "Come along Maxine. I think the safest place for you right now is going to be with Lisa and I in my sewing room!" Rachael says with a chuckle. She leads me to the wall of sliding glass doors, then onto the balcony. "Sweetheart, you do seem to be causing a few problems not only for yourself but for more than a few others." She informs me as she flashes me a smile.

When we reach the stairs she continues to hold my hand as we start to descend the stairs Ben walks to the bottom of the stair case. "Is Denise up there in the apartment? Because I forgot my costume. I need to run back to my place and get it but, I rode my hog so I was going to ask if she could run me over there to get it!" Ben states.

I smile. "Yes she's up there but I don't know how safe you'll be!" I reply with a good size grin.

"Our Little Lady here has both Denise and Sarah fairly excited and looks like about ready to pop! They both look as if there was a party at the pub, I won't have Maxine in tow to my sewing room." Rachael explains to Ben with a grin on her face.

"Well I'll have to risk it because Denise asked me to come along with you ladies for, I guess 'protection' as she put it." Ben says as he starts to ascend the stairs.

Rachael moves down one step so Ben can get by. We continue down, turn and head towards he room. As we are walking I tell her that I need to stop by the server room for just a minute to check on a virus scan I started when I got in this morning.

"Okay but just for a minute. Lisa is waiting to do your make-up, change your hair and I need to do your nails then help you get dressed." Rachael tells me as we walk up to the server room. We step inside and she looks at the desk which still has some of the products that I need test. "Some of these look like they are going to be both interesting and fun! I may make time to see just how the testing goes!" She tells me.

I check the scan on the server and see that there were a few attempts by viruses but none of them survived the anti-virus software I had running on the server. "Everything looks good on the server." I inform her. "And you're right sometimes it is interesting and quite often fun doing the product testing. Well I guess we better get to your sewing room my Heavenly Seamstress."

She takes my hand and we leave the server room. When we enter her room I see that they did some rearranging so Lisa could have some more room to set up her make-up kit. I notice a mannequin over by the futon. It's covered with a large sheet to hide what is on it. Rachael notices me looking at the mannequin and smiles.

"You need to sit down and let Lisa work more of her magic on you Sweetheart." Rachael tells me as she leads me over to Lisa who is smiling at me.

"Come on Maxine have a seat so I came make you an extremely desirable woman! The type that Denise told me she wanted you to be." Lisa states while tapping the chair she placed in front of a covered full length mirror that Rachael has.

When I sit down Rachael quickly pulls her chair over and sets up the finger nails she is going to apply to my hands. "You know, I almost feel like a schoolgirl at a sleepover! Doing things like this when I was younger." Rachael states with a smile on her face showing us just how much she is enjoying herself. She quickly gets to work applying the fingernails. Once they are in place she asks Lisa, Have you decided what color palate you are going to use on Sweetheart?"

"I think we need to match her fingernail with the lip stain I'm going to use on Maxine's Lips! So do you have a high gloss red?" Lisa asks.

"I have a very high gloss red right here!" Rachael answers her as she picks up a small bottle and starts shaking it. "Sweetheart you remember when we did your toe nails? Well you need to be careful with your fingers while the dries." She tells me.

"Okay my Heavenly Seamstress I'll be very careful." I answer her as Lisa turns my face towards her and starts to remove my wig. Once it is off she pulls out a Red wig and starts to place it on my head. Once it is in place she checks to make sure it is secure with a tug or to causing my head to jerk back. "Please leave my head attached to my body." I tell Lisa with a smile.

"Don't worry. I just wanted to make sure that if things get a little heated your wig doesn't come off in the middle of something," Lisa tells me. "By the time I'm done you'll be glad that Ben and David will be there to protect you!"

"Now you're making me nervous. It feels like Denise and everyone else want people to be desirous to be me or want to be with me." I state. I can see Rachael out of the corner of my eye applying the nail polish. It is a deep red color even though it is wet still I can tell it's going to be just as shiny as it is now. "Wow, that is one sexy color you putting on those nails!" I say to Rachael while keeping my face looking at Lisa.

"I need for you to be very still while I work! Can you do that for me?" :is a says just before she leans in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I try but if you keep kissing me like that I can't make any promises." I explain to her. I smile and look at Rachael. "Would you like a kiss before Lisa gets started giving me a new face?" I ask.

Rachael leans forward, "I'd love one! It seems like everybody is getting one except me!" She says as she starts to make a pouting face at me.

"You are such a drama queen but, I love it!" I reply as I meet her half way and give her a kiss like I did to Denise and Sarah. When we end our kiss I say, "I hope that that will hold you for a little while. You Raving Beauty!"

Rachael slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. "Now I understand what they felt after they kissed you. And I agree with them, if it wasn't for the party tonight I'd grab that stroller Denise designed. I'd strap you down and have my way with you!" She states with the same smoldering Lust in her eyes.

"I'll get my kiss after I get your make-up done! If it's half as hot as it looks, I don't think I'd be able to do your make-up without attacking you!" Lisa tells me as she turns my head to face her. She starts removing what she did earlier during the day and starts redoing my face the way her and Denise had talked about. "When I'm done and Rachael gets you into your costume then we'll let you see yourself in the mirror behind me!" She says.

When Rachael gets done with my fingernails she starts to lay out some of my costume. I see a set of stiletto heels, the pair of bobby socks, a pair of stockings with a sexy design on the side with lacey tops and a seam running up the back, a garter belt and a mini skirt everything is in white. "You are trying to get me attacked at the party tonight! that alone is sexy as hell!" I say as Lisa works on my eyes. I don't know how much time has passed but I know most of body is starting to ache a little from sitting still so long and my horniness has calmed down some. I move a little.

"I'm almost done Maxine." Lisa tells me. "When I'm done you can move around Beautiful." She picks up a small cylinder and opens it. "Make and 'O' with your mouth for me."

When I do she applies something to my lips. "There you go your all done as far as I go. Now to get my kiss and I want what you've been giving to everyone else!" She says.

"It would be my pleasure you amazing artist!" I reply as I stand up and pull her body next to mine. Once she is standing I place one hand on her lower back and look at my other hand as it slowly slides up her arm. Over her shoulder across her collar bone I use a very light touch as I continue up and around her neck. Placing my hand behind her head. I feel her slightly shiver as I gently guide her lips to mine. The kiss starts out gently as I place my tongue against her lips. I feel them part and am greeted by her tongue as it glides into my mouth. A slow battle begins to see who controls the kiss. Her body starts to melt into mine. I feel her starting to grind her mound into my crotch. I pull back slightly and give her the same thing the others got slowly sliding my lips over her tongue with a slight suction. She pulls my body closer if that was possible. When it ends she pulls her face back with her eyes closed.

Lisa stands there for a moment with our bodies pressed against each other. She slowly opens her eyes looking at my chest then raises them so she can see my eyes. They have the same look in them. She takes a deep breath and lets it out. "Now I understand what the others have feel towards you! I never realized just how turned on I could get from just a kiss!" She states with a voice that has a slight tremor in it.

Rachael smiles. "It's like your the only one he desires! He gives himself fully to you and makes sure you understand it without saying a word!" She tells Lisa who nods her head while still looking at me.

She slowly pulls her body away from me. "We better get him into his costume before we do something Denise will be upset about!" Lisa says as she steps away from me and stands by Rachael.

"I agree! Maybe you should remove his blouse and bra while I remove everything else." Rachael says as she rolls her chair over and starts on my skirt. Within moments they have me down to the present that Denise bought for me. Lisa and Rachael both look at me for a moment and smile. "Unfortunately we can't take advantage of the situation your in right now Sweetheart!" Rachael says. "So here is how we'll dress you. First the garter belt. Next the stockings with the lovely bobby socks that both you and Denise like so much. The stiletto heels and then the mini skirt."

"That takes care of the bottom half but what about the other half? You know everything above my waist!" I inquire.

"Personally I really find it erotic with just what Rachael has placed on the table!" Lisa says with a really big grin. "You would definitely win a prize of some kind tonight!"

"Oh I'd get a prize alright! I'd most likely get gang raped not long after we arrived!" I reply to her. "I don't think you made me look like the living dead but even if you did they would just throw a bag over my head and go for it."

"I think your right Sweetheart but don't worry the rest of your costume is right over there under that sheet!" Rachael says as she points to the covered mannequin. "I have instructions to wait until Denise comes to help put it on you. She wants to see your reaction before everyone else sees it."

"Once I help get you partly dress I'm to go setup in the break room so I can do everyone else's make-up." Lisa adds.

"Well I've got the feeling back in my butt so I guess I should sit back down now." I tell them.

"Not yet Sweetheart. We need to get the garter belt on correctly. This is the type you step into and pull up to your waist. Normally before you put your panties on. But don't worry we can work around that little issue!" Rachael says as she picks up the garter belt and holds it open for me to step into.

When I do They pull it up and over my special panties. Then they take their time passing the straps under my panties. Especially in the rear, they say their having some problems but they are squeezing and sliding their fingers into places that the straps aren't going. Even if it has three straps per side. "Are you ladies having fun playing back there? Because I know one of the ladies will be very upset if I do and I'm extremely close to removing these and taking you both to task!" I say just before I start to feel the tingling starting at the back of my legs. "Oh...Shit!" I say as I clamp my legs shut and all my muscle start to clinch up.

Rachael and Lisa start apologizing. "We're sorry Mac we didn't realize just how close you were! Do you think you can stop it! If not I'll make sure Denise knows that it wasn't your fault! It was ours, that way you won't be in trouble." Rachael states.

I take several deep breaths and try to calm my body. After a few long moments I open my eyes, "Oh that was almost too close. If you promise to just finish getting me dressed we can continue but understand I'm still really close even if I do hurt a little from that." I tell them.

"We promise no more fooling around. We'll get you dressed and ready for Denise." Lisa says as she gently finishes putting the strap in the correct place. She picks up one of the stockings and gets it ready to be slid up my leg. She hands it to Rachael then she gets the other one and prepares it.

"Okay Sweetheart I need you to point your toes like you did the other time for us." Rachael tells me. She slides it up my leg keeping the seam as straight as possible. As I set my foot back down she clips my stocking into the garter belt.

I do the same thing for Lisa. Once they have both stockings secured to the garter belt Rachael tells me that I can sit back down. When I do they pickup the bobby socks and place them on my feet. These are followed by the heels, once they are on and buckled into place I hear the click of two small locks. "Let me guess Denise requested that those be a part of my outfit!" I state as I angle my foot so I can see the lock. Rachael and Lisa quickly turn down the socks so they cover the locks up.

"All that's left is the very short mini skirt Maxine. Do you think you can stand up for us when we ask?" Lisa asks.

"The only way to know is for me to stand up!" I state to them as I look at the heels and see that the heel is at least four inches tall, I know this is going to be a little difficult until I get use to them. "Why don't we do it this way! We get the mini skirt up to my knees then I'll stand up and we can get it the rest of the way!"

"That sounds like a plan to me." Rachael says as she holds the mini skirt open for me to place my feet into. Once it is up to my knees Rachael looks at Lisa, "Lisa be a dear and help Maxine to stand up so I can get her mini skirt the rest of the way up."

"I'd be only to happy to Rachael." Lisa answers her. Then she presents her hands for me to use to balance myself as I stand there. She looks a little worried that I'll fall over. "It can be a little hard to wear heels this high." She states to me.

I stand up slowly and find my balance while Rachael finishes getting the mini skirt where it should be. Once in place she zips it up in back. "Now we just need to wait for Denise!"

"Maxine could you turn to the left I need to hide that tattoo." Lisa said as I did as she requested. She started applying makeup to my tattoo. "Denise asked that I cover it for your costume." In a matter of a few minutes it's covered and looks as if it was never there. She quickly packs up her kits and gives me a gentle kiss before she steps out the door.

I look over at Rachael and say, "I think I should get use to walking in these heels. They're higher than the two inch ones I have worn before!" As I stand up a thought occurs to me, "Rachael, I think I know the answer but I want to hear it from someone that I trust! The heels that I've been wearing and these seem to fit me perfectly! Has Denise been going out and buying these just for me or is it just dumb luck that they fit so well?"