My Job as a Tester Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time are we heading to the Pub?" I asked of no one in particular.

"I plan on us leaving about eight o'clock!" Denise states. "To make sure no one drives drunk, I got a Limo! It should be arriving soon."

Sarah leads me over to the table. As I start to sit down Sarah quickly slides in under me. "My little Woman, I may not be able to nurse you right now but that doesn't mean I don't crave your company." She tells me as she pulls me down on her lap and holds me close.

We all hear someone in the hallway walking up. A man steps into the door way and starts talking while looking around the room. "Okay Denise The Limo is out..." he stops talking when we make eye contact.

"You were saying?" Denise says with a smile when she sees where he is looking.

"Uhmmm... The a limo is outside. It's ready when you Ladies are. I'll wait outside." He replies just before he takes a step backwards and slowly turns keeping his eyes on me. Then heads back down the hall.

"Now do you believe me Maxine!" Denise says as she and the ladies all start laughing. "You are going to be dancing all night! Unless I am so very wrong."

"I think we should be headed out before the driver leaves because he is embarrassed." Ben says as he stands up. He is dressed in a suit and tie, wearing sunglasses and an ear piece. He looks like a body guard.

We all get up and start to head for the door Denise says something to Sarah who almost trots ahead whispering to the others. "Alright Denise what are you playing at now?" I inquire.

She just smiles gives me a kiss and replies, "What makes you think I'm playing Lover. I'm just trying to have a little fun and to see what happens!"

Once outside I see everyone getting into the limo. The driver is holding the door open and just watching as they step inside. As I step up to the limo he offers his hand to assist me getting inside and even asks me to watch my head. Once inside Sarah has me sit in the center of the backseat. I look over and see Denise get in and sit down beside me.

The door closes and she asks, "Who all did the driver help into the limo by a show of hands."

I look around and can see that mine is the only one up. "What am I going to do now?"

"You could always give him a kiss like you did Len, Little One!" Rosa stated to which everyone laughs just before the window separating the compartments rolls down.

"Is everyone comfortable?" the Driver asks while looking directly at me in the rearview mirror.

"Unfortunately you need to drive so I'm not quite as comfortable as I would be on your lap." I reply in a feminine voice. I see his eyes open a little wider just before the window rolls up and the limo starts to move.

Everyone starts laughing. "Sweetheart, I think you may have just gained an admirer that is going to trip over his feet to please you. You naughty girl!" Rachael says with a giggle as everyone else laughs along.

"Well now that I know for sure that I have an effect on men! I wonder what kind of effect I'll have on women who don't know me as well as any of you?" I say as I look around.

"Well since you want to have some fun. I know for a fact that the gentleman driving have a camera in this compartment. I've even seen some of the footage." Denise says with a wicked grin on her face. "Are you thirsty Lover?"

"I am a little parched now that you mention it!" I reply as I raise my hand and undo one of the buttons making access to her breasts easier. I bend slightly at the waist as she frees one of her breasts and brings it to my lips and I start to suckle.

The limo swerves a little just after I start to suckle on Denise's breast. "Maybe Little One and you need to stop before that poor man gets us in an accident!" Rosa tells us with a laugh.

I pull my lips from Denise's breasts just enough to say, "Lover I know I have some of your milk that leaked out of the corner of my mouth but I need just a little more to have some fun. I'll get out last just tell the driver I'd like to thank him for the lovely ride."

"What are you going to do Lover?" Denise inquires as she looks at me while I gentle pull just a little more milk from her breast. She buttons up her outfit as we pull into the parking lot at the Pub.

When the vehicle stops the Driver jumps out, walks back and opens the door allowing everyone to get out. I watch as he just stands there not offering his hand to anyone! As Denise straightens up his eyes immediately look at her breasts. When she starts to speak he looks at her. "Our friend wants to give you something for the ride over." she tells him.

He quickly offers his hand to aid me in exiting the limo. I slowly slide my hand up his arm to his chin and pull his face to mine. I give him a kiss and push some of Denise's milk into his mouth. I watch as his eyes fly open when he realizes what it is. "I just thought that maybe you'd like a taste of what I get on a regular basis. Wonderful isn't it!" I inform him.

I notice some on his lips so I run my tongue over them. "I won't want any of it to go to waste, would you?" I tell him as I slide a finger up the corner of my mouth and watch as he swallows what he has. Then open his mouth slightly looking at my finger. "Oh of course I'll let you have it sugar." I say as I slide my finger in and out of his mouth repeatedly. "That's it baby suck all that lovely milk off my finger." I instruct him as I rub my breasts on his arm.

As we head for the door to the Pub. Sarah watches the driver freeze for a moment, then close the door and slowly walk back to the drivers seat. Just before we enter the Pub she informs us, "It looks like My Little Woman has just gotten her first conquest! The poor driver looks as if he needs a cigarette and a tissue. I hope it doesn't stain his suit pants too badly!"

"Since we want to make an impression, I'll go first then Maxine followed by Denise!" Ben says with a grin. "After all I am the bodyguard!"

Everyone decides how they are going to enter and Ben opens the door. We can see that there is a pretty good crowd too night and the bouncer tells us it's a private party. Denise looks around Ben and answers, "We know Kim invited us!" He does a double take at her and moves to the side.

As we file in his jaw drops at the outfits Denise and I are wearing. I end up thinking that Ben is making us go all over the place to get to the tables we normally sit at. The whole time we here people making comments like, 'Well they didn't wear much', 'Jesus, I would love to get either of those first to ladies in the sack'. Then I hear a woman's voice say 'I would love just one night with her in the white!', 'To which her friend states your not a lesbian', ' I would be for that!'.

Once we arrive at our tables Ben pulls out my chair so I can sit down. He does the same for Denise and all the other ladies. Then comes and sits down by me. Kim walks over to our table and is getting everyone's order.

She looks at Denise and asks, "Isn't Mac coming tonight? I was kind of hoping he'd show up!"

"He had something special to take care of but he promised to make a real splash when he arrived." Denise tells her and orders me a beer. "This is his cousin from out of state! He asked if we'd Take care of her tonight while he was busy."

I look up at Kim and can see she is dressed in a pair of cowboy boots, a short country style skirt, a plaid shirt tied just below her breasts and a cowboy hat. "You look good enough to ride Beautiful!" I tell her and watch as her cheeks take on a rose color.

"I'll be right back with your drinks Ladies." Kim informs us as she looks at me.

Sarah stands up. "I better go help her with the drinks since 'Mac' isn't here to help 'Paradise' with them!" Then quickly catches up with her and starts placing the drinks on trays so they can be carried over. As they are doing that Sarah is talking with Kim about something.

I look around and see a young man sitting at the bar being egged on by his two friends. He stands up. "It looks like I'm about to be asked to dance. Lets see how good his timing is." I say out loud as Denise looks in the same direction.

"What do you mean 'timing'?" She inquires.

"I should be just getting on the dance floor when the music changes to a slow song. His head will come right to my breasts if I'm correct." I explain. Moments later the young man walks up and asks me for a dance. I hold out my hand and he helps me up. As we step on to the dance floor the music does indeed change to a slow song.

"I'm sorry this isn't a good song for us to dance to. My friends pushed me into asking you, I'm sorry." The young man says as he starts to head off the dance floor.

"So you're going to make me look a fool?" I reply to him. "Get over here right now!" He quickly steps up and starts to dance keeping his face away from my chest. I place my hand on his head and pull his head to my chest. I see Rosa and the others almost burst out laughing but they contain themselves. When the song is over he walks me back to my seat and helps me sit down.

Everyone can see him beaming with pride as he walks back to his two friends to their astonishment.

"If he only knew that those aren't real!" Denise says.

"In all honesty I hope him and his friends are gone before the big reveal!" I reply to her. "His friends bullied him into because they didn't have the balls to come over first. Now he has bragging rights over them and I'll make sure he keeps them! Before the big reveal tonight those two are going to ask me to dance and I'm going to put them in their place. Call it payback!"

"Sounds like you've been where he is now little one." Rosa states.

"I have and I can't tell you how long it took for me to figure it out." I explain as I look at her then the young man. "I may just have to add a little fuel to the fire! Then give him a heads up about his so called friends." I slide my chair back and ask Ben if he will go get the young man and bring him to the table. "Be sure to explain that you're my body guard."

Ben chuckles, "You want me to scare the shit out of the other two and bring the young man back here. Not a problem I've seen their type before this will be fun!"

We watch as Ben stands up and approaches the three young men. He starts talking and all three get off their barstools. He quickly places the other two back on them with one hand each. From the looks on their faces he just informed them that he's my bodyguard and that they better stay put. He returns with the young man.

"I was told you wanted to talk to me...uh..Maxine." He states.

I take his hand and step away from the table a bit. "Those two young men are not your friends! Don't ask me how I know, lets just say I've seen it before. I'll be willing to bet even money that they had you drive and buy the beers." I watch as he starts to hang his head. "No, don't you dare hang your head! It was you who had the balls to ask me. I could have any man or woman I want but when that slow song started to play I chose you!" Just then another slow song starts.

We are the first ones on the dance floor. "Rest your head on my breasts and listen closely to what I'm about to tell you because it is the truth!" I tell him and watch as he rests his head between my breasts. "You are a lot better looking than your so called friends! I'm quite sure if you dressed a little nicer you would be the kind of man women like me would go head over heels for. But the first thing you need to do is ditch those two and don't be bothered with them anymore. I had a friend like you once, he took my advice. He dressed nicer was polite to the Ladies and was honest to them and more especially to himself! Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I think I do. In simple terms I should man up!" The young man replies as he looks into my eyes.

"In a manner of speaking yes. You could be so much more!" I tell him as the song is starting to end. "Now once this dance is done I want you to walk me back over to my table. I'll give you something that those two will go nuts over and give you the ultimate bragging rights over them. They'll come ask me to dance and I'll refuse. Once that happens tell them you're leaving and make sure they go with you. Then don't come back here tonight no matter what. Understand?"

With a puzzled look in his eye he answers with, "I promise to do as you ask no questions asked." Then he walks me back over to my table.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see his friends watching our every move. Once we are back at my table I lean down and give him the most toe curling kiss I can in plain view of his friends. When we part lips I whisper "Remember your promise!"

He helps me sit down then says, "Thank you so very much for everything." Then turns and Ben escorts him back to his barstool and returns.

Sarah leans forward, "You do realize that young man is going to be heartbroken when he finds out!"

"No he won't because he'll never find out!" I then explain everything I said while we were dancing. I no more get done telling them when the first of his so called friends walks over.

"I want to dance with you!" He states like I'm just going to jump at his command.

I start laughing out loud as the band stops playing. "Oh please little boy, does your mommy know your out this late! I'm not some cheap thing to be ordered about!" I stand up and make a shooing motion with my hands. Like the saying goes laughter is contagious, soon the whole bar is laughing at him as he returns to his stool red faced.

"Some would call that cruel but, he has most likely earned it!" Denise says as she wipes her eyes. "Do you think the other one will try next?"

"He has to in order to out do the young man they bullied!" I explain. "It will most likely be the second or third song! To wait any longer than that will show just how scared he is."

"You seem to know a great deal about this, little one." Rosa points out. "Why is that."

"Like I explained earlier, I was that you man and a charming lady did for me what I am doing for him." I say. As the second song starts to wind down the other young man dismounts and starts walking towards me.

"Here comes the moment of truth Maxine! What are you going to do?" Carol inquires with a grin.

I can see the young man is wearing an old worn out concert tee shirt with a pair of ripped up jeans. "This one will be easy!" I reply as I stand up.

He walks up and places his hand on my hip. "So you ready to dance with a real man?"

Ben starts to stand up but I wave him down. I look at the young man, "You want to remove your hand?"

"I kind of like it where it is. But I could move it to a much warmer place once we start dancing!" he says with a grin and a bounce of his eye brows.

I hear Sarah softly say, "You just made a mistake kid."

I step a little closer and place my hands on his shoulders, "Last chance to remove it! Because I don't think you'll want to dance if you don't!"

He starts to slide it towards the front of my outfit while grinning even harder.

"You had to push it didn't you!" I say as I bring my knee up into his crotch causing him to crumble to his knees. "Ben, would you be a dear and help this poor child back to his seat! While I refresh my drink." I step around the young man and walk to the bar. Stopping to give the young man one more kiss and remind him of his promise. I get my beer and walk back to the table smiling. I can see everyone is laughing as I sit back down and cross my legs very lady-like.

"I'll say this, you did give him a chance Lover." Denise says as she catches her breath. "But he had to push it."

Sarah is wiping her eyes. "I thought he was smarter than that."

Kim walks over and looks at me, "Are you alright I saw what that one young man was doing?"

"I'm quite fine beautiful but I'll tell you what, if you're that worried about me? How about you save me a dance later!" I say to her. "Maybe something nice and slow so we can get to know each other!"

Kim get a little flustered, "Mmm..maybe after the contests are over I can arrange something."

"Sounds divine, I can hardly wait." I tell her.

As she is walking away we see David making his way to the table. We also see the three young men leaving the Pub. One of them is walking a little gingerly as they leave. I see the young man look my direction and wave so I wave back.

"Do you think he'll take your advice My Little Woman?" Sarah inquires as she watches them step out the doors.

"Oh I think he will after the gift I gave him." I reply with a smile. "He now has bragging rights that he can rub in their face every time they claim that they are better men than he is! Soon we'll see him back here looking very different! I promise you that."

We are interrupted by a couple of gentlemen asking Denise and I to dance with them. As we leave the table I notice several others approaching the table asking others to dance as well. It seems that as soon as one dance ends another begins. Soon I beg off a couple of dances so I can drink my beer and rest my feet.

We are all laughing at some of the costumes that people are wearing. A gentleman approaches the table dressed as a Doctor you'd see in the emergency room complete with a stethoscope around his neck. "Excuse me but could I entice you to a dance?" he asks me.

I smile. "Well I guess I could give one to a person of the medical profession." I reply as he takes my hand and leads me out onto the dance floor for a slow dance.

"That is a particularly enticing costume you have on, it covers just enough! But leaves a lot of the fun parts exposed." He states as we dance. With one of his hands at the small of my back and the other caressing my side.

"Can you think of a better way to catch the attention of a man well versed in anatomy." I reply as I move closer to his body as I feel his hand slide across my ribcage. "I didn't realize you were Italian. After all, where else could you have gotten such Roman hands!"

"I just can't help myself it is so seldom that I see such healthy breasts as yours." He says.

We finish the dance and he leads me back to my seat. Thanks me for the dance then heads back to his table.

"He was getting a little handy out there!" Denise says with a smile. "And I didn't see you stopping him at all!"

"You're right I didn't stop him. He was enjoying himself and in just over an hour he'll get the shock of his life!" I reply as I lean over and give her a gentle kiss. As we part I look around the table and notice that I haven't seen Carol on the dance floor yet. "Excuse me Lover but I think I need to take care of someone." I slide my chair back, stand up and walk over to Carol.

"Since you've been watching me all night, I've noticed you haven't been dancing so would you care to dance with me?" I ask as I bend slightly at the waist and kiss her lips. I see her smile as I take her hand and we step out on the dance floor.

Once there I pull her close as I place my arms around her shoulders. "I want you to have some fun tonight instead of worrying about me getting kidnapped young lady." I whisper in her ear. I reach back and lower one of her hands to below the small of my back.

"I know Mac...Maxine but the men don't want to dance with someone who looks like a man!" Carol tells me.

"Well I can't do anything about that but I hope you realize that I've had four beers and I haven't been to the Lady's room yet. I was kind of hoping that you'd take me when this song is done!" I tell her then lean my head back so I can look into her eyes. "You do realize that I'm going to need help with my panties and I may need someone to make sure everything goes where it should!" then I kiss her lightly on the lips.

She looks at me swallows fairly hard. "How did you find out about that?" she inquired with a worried look.

"Sweet Carol, there is nothing to fear from me. I overheard you and Sarah talking while you were nursing." I tell her, then I remind her. "Also when you helped me while we were training! You could have easily just pushed my penis down but, you cupped your hand so it would fill up as I went. I'm only too happy to help you explore this side of you! My sweet Carol."