My job saver pussy.

Story Info
Story of women how she saved his husband's job.
1.7k words
3.1
34.7k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Job saver pussy

Hello friends, I am Rani and I live in the city of love Red light area. With my husband. My age is 22 years and my husband is 32. He is young but you know about working stress in private companies. He used to sleep early without fucking me well and I will always be horny like a wildcat is thirsty. My husband works in a private company, and it also exhausts him is also after office. He also sleeps early and not have enough stamina to fuck me and if he fucks me, he got cum soon and sleeps thereafter. I have not been satisfied, and my body burns in sex fire.

Many times, I use an enormous dildo that fits in my pussy my husband gifted that on my last birthday. I am not fully satisfied with a dildo; I need a genuine man's cock. It's boring to use one method daily for orgasm, I need pleasure and genuine fun; I was burning in sex fire.

One night I tried to have sex with my husband many times but before I orgasm once he exhausted and get into a deep sleep. I tried a lot but as usual, nothing happened I was naked beside him, but he did nothing, so I dug the dildo inside my hole in one shot only and after some time I felt on the bed.

Next morning, he woke up I was naked sleeping beside me; he came on my pussy and pushed the dick inside my pussy in one shot; I woke up and feeling some pleasure but it's ended soon before me; he exhausted and poured all his cum inside my pussy, but I was not satisfied with this, I needed more, so I again used dildo. I was too unhappy with this.

I am always annoyed with him. His name is Daya. One day he and his boss Rajinikanth came home for dinner. Rajni was a handsome man. His build was superb. He was a gym fit person. Before dinner, they started drinking. When I went there to give them snacks. Rajini was staring at me. My husband was drunk, and he was not in control. When I saw him, he was sleeping.

Rajni was staring at my boobs. He was looking at my big boobs with horny eyes. I felt crazy. Maybe he was so smart. My stole went down and my boobs were about to come out of my blouse. He was continually looking at my boobs, and his eyes were twinkling.

I kept snacks on the table and came back to the kitchen. When I was going back, he was staring at my rounded ass. I could see that his mouth was juicy, and it was coming out from his mouth.

I got it; he wanted to fuck me. But what could I do? My husband invited him to our home. Now, he used to come to our house frequently. He always tried to find a chance to talk to me, but my husband also understood Rajini's intentions. He asked me not to come in front of him. Because of this, he could not talk to me much. I liked him and my pussy wishing for his gigantic dick. But it was possible when my husband was at home.

Suddenly the company started laying off employees. My husband was the only earning member of our family. If my husband asked to be out, we would be in trouble. My husband was not well-educated, and it was hard to get another job that soon.

Rajini didn't want to miss this chance. He came to our house on Saturday. He and my husband drank a lot and then Rajini told his intentions to my husband. Daya was out of control. Rajini said, "Daya you can save your job, and even also, I can help you get a job for your wife too."

My husband was not much that intelligent and said "Is it possible?" He was smiling and said, "Tomorrow, we have a function in the company. You come down with your wife Rani." Rajini had given an invitation card to Daya. He smiled and said, "If everything goes well. I will save your job."

The next day, I dressed well and went to function. It was a fantastic function. Everyone was enjoying the dance and drinks. My husband again drank hard and lost his control over himself. Rajini made him drink more and more, and he also had given some sleeping pills. He slept and guards had taken him in the room and closed the door.

Now, I was in Rajini's hands. Rajini came close to me and offered a drink. I wasn't comfortable drinking but to follow party culture; I had to take 2 pegs. Then, Rajini said, "Do you know that you are here to save your husband's job today?. And if everything will be good, we will give you a job too."

I was a little happy and asked "What do I have to do?" He said, "I will take you to the chairman's room. You make him happy as he wishes. Then your husband will not lose his job."

Then he took me to the chairman's room cabin. There were 3 people in the room. I thought I had to make all these 3 people happy? I had no choice in front of me. I thought of let's do it. It will help my husband to save his job and my pussy, which has been thirsty for long. It will also be satisfying. I was now ready to fuck hard.

Chairman asked her to come close to him. And then I was sitting on her lap. Her guards were removing my clothes. They had unhooked my bra and my boobs were nude in front of him.

Now, the chairman had taken my boobs in her hands and was pressing them. Both guards had taken their dick out of their pants. I had taken their dicks in my hands. I was on the sofa. I was only naked from up. But I had still put on my lower ones. I could see the sexual pleasure on the guard's faces. There was a mixed sound of kissing, sucking, and moaning in the room.

Both the guards were moaning so well. It was making me happy that I can do a good massage to dicks. Their dicks were so hard and erected in my hands I could not control them.

Chairman was over me and was sucking my boobs hard. His guards were enjoying masturbation by me. I was doing it hard and now they were about to cum. One guard took out his dick and sat on the sofa. He came toward my mouth and wanted to give his dick in my mouth. And the second one came on my pussy. He kept his tongue on my pussy and was licking wonderfully. He had opened my pussy with his hand and was licking outstanding. His tongue was enormous. He knew how to make a woman so hot and horny.

He was licking my tight pussy spot, and I felt that something boiling would burst soon. I was moaning in pleasure aha ha ah... haha... I was huffing. I could hear my heartbeat running like a fast train. I knew that I was getting fucked in a gang, but I was enjoying this.

Chairman was still on my boobs, and when he saw that both guards were about to fuck me. He asked them to go out. I could see the disappointment on their face. But it was only a job, and they went out. I was thinking, why did he send them out? I was enjoying them. My husband's dick was small in front of those two dicks. My pussy was so wet and wanted to fuck by such monster dicks. It was so sexy and horny that I forgot about my husband because he was sleeping in some room. Even though I didn't check whether it was good? But then, I had thrown this thought from my mind as he was only responsible to get me in such a situation. I always wanted to have a sexy enormous cock to satisfy my thirsty pussy but today I was lucky that I was getting two enormous monster dicks.

Then, the chairman had laid me and opened my asshole. He was licking my asshole and was fingering in my pussy. I was enjoying myself when he was sucking my asshole. My husband never did this. I was enjoying this. His guards made my pussy wet, and now the old chairman was giving me pleasure by sucking my asshole. I was about to cum and I had released me all cum on the old chairman. He was happy. He said, "Look Rani, you made me lucky today. I will not ask your husband to leave. And you can also join our company. You made me happy allowing me to lick your pussy and asshole. You come daily to my cabin and I will lick you hard. And if Rajini will say something, just tell me. I will fire him that bastard." I was happy that finally, something good was happening in life.

When I came out, Rajini was after me to tell me about the things that happened inside. He wanted to fuck me. He said, "Make me happy too. I will help you."

Now, I was in the chairman's authority. I abused him and said, "Don't dare to come to me." I showed him my new mobile phone and said, "Now my husband and I have permanent jobs here in the company. If you trouble me. I will complain to the chairman, and he will fire you."

He was upset and went. I had sex, but I was still hungry. We stayed in a hotel that day. When my husband got up the next morning, he was not aware of what happened the next day. Now, friends, we both are doing jobs in that company. I go to the chairman daily, and he sucks my pussy daily. He has changed his bodyguards, and I do my job with full pride.

*

So friends, please give your comment about my story. I will wait for your comments.